March 29, 2024, 02:51:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lorenzo - June 2005 information and RaceJunkies posts  (Read 59127 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: May 13, 2008, 12:32:25 AM »

179. Aruban (Uncertified Bastard)

Da Wench that is true he is changing story, we aruban are furios at him and I am sure that he will go down we all are praying for that they are changes right now they have arrest one extra person a feww minutes ago if Iam not wrong it is another dutch boy. This just happend in SAVANETA If you are from ARUBA Y ALL KNOW
Thursday, June 16th, 2005 @ 4:36pm
http://www.bastardly.com/archives/2005/06/03/natalee-hollowayone-happy-island
--------------------------------------------
Checkme Says:

June 16th, 2005 at 5:41 pm
There was a pic online showing a house in Savaneta, where Karin Jansen was at the door, and the guy who loves there is a known drug dealer. (He drives around in a souped-up grafiti truck (after he crashed his brand new audi TT 2 years ago).
-------------------------------------------------------
Checkme Says:

June 17th, 2005 at 9:17 am
Savaneta is on the east side of Aruba. This morning’s local newpaper reports a person being detained at Saveneta. I have seen pics of this person’s house in savaneta on the net, on the day they arrested the three.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 12:54:49 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: July 03, 2008, 01:30:07 AM »

Kristin on June 23rd, 2005 10:33 pm
well, i dont really know. i am trying to let my brain rest as much as possible. i had been going crazy about this case…annoyed with the fakeness from the media and the family. someone has said that the 5th suspect is someone named lorenzo…and that he has natalee on the island. someone else mentioned that they had her in a graffiti painted van, with a large speaker in the back…and that this lorenzo person is either related to or close to joran. joran supposedly was just helping lorenzo, but no one knows if he did anything with or to natalee. is it said that the family knows this, and the reason that nat’s friends had a cookout to “raise money” for natalee’s fund was really to raise money for her ransom. supposedly no one can say anything because then the kidnappers will do something bad to nat. of course, this is all speculation, and based on what SOME of the people in aruba are saying. i am not pointing fingers at anyone, the information comes from a bunch of people. supposedly there was some sort of car chase or something, and natalee was said to be in thr car….i dont know if that came from aruba or not….and this all explains why natalee’s family is confident for the most part that she is in aruba, and that she is alive. they are getting tips on whats going on.

dont count me on this for sure, i dont really know what is truth and what is rumor.

Lucy on June 23rd, 2005 10:40 pm
Kristin
To me, the possibility of a kidnapping was an opportunity for her to surface alive. Now, with Paul Van Der Sloot in jail, two thoughts come to mind: her chances of being alive have drastically decreased or if she is still alive and somebody has her captive, either van der Sloot is being detained to get information if he is really involved, or to give him protection from possible outcomes

Simian on June 24th, 2005 10:43 am
The 5th suspect. Does anyone remember what I said?

Simian on June 24th, 2005 10:45 am
Who said the alibi played for the Van Der Sloot’s? The 5th suspect is waltzing away.

Lucy on June 24th, 2005 10:45 am
Simian
I thought you were talking about Lorenzo or Maxito.

Checkme on June 24th, 2005 10:46 am
blue van again…

Simian on June 24th, 2005 10:47 am
Was I the one who was speculative? My story was not about the boys. Don’t dismiss if you can’t remember. Are you asking for a refresher?

Checkme on June 24th, 2005 10:52 am
speaker…

Simian on June 24th, 2005 10:58 am
Nobody is a boob. The alibi needs to be destroyed. Daddy knows who was there. He has answers too.

Checkme on June 24th, 2005 10:58 am
now we are getting somewhere people…

ydave on June 24th, 2005 11:11 am
Checkme and simian coordinated their story about blue van, and their arrival on this forum, to shift the focus on something else.

But Paul and Joran van der Sloot, and the Kalpoes know where Natalee is. And pressure will be exerted on them to tell the truth.

Jake on June 24th, 2005 11:16 am
ydave - i totally agree with your theory on Sim and Checkme.

Country Moon = Friend of Natalee
Checkme and Simian = Friends of the VDS Family

Simian on June 24th, 2005 11:18 am
Jake…try again.

Lucy on June 24th, 2005 11:23 am
pktbk
The van belongs to Lorenzo Van Rijn. He was brought in for questioning a few days ago. He is supposed to be a hot salsa special.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.