April 18, 2024, 08:50:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Heather Mills 'So Happy' with $50M Divorce Settlement  (Read 2013 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: March 17, 2008, 02:05:34 PM »

Dang, I'd be happy too.....

++++++++++++++++
Heather Mills 'So Happy' with $50M Divorce Settlement

March 17, 2008
Speaking on the steps of the High Court in London Monday, Heather Mills declared herself "so, so happy" with her nearly $50 million divorce settlement from Paul McCartney.

The 40-year-old ex-wife of the former Beatle said she was "just glad it was over," referring to the long-running and often acrimonious split.

McCartney, 65, upon exiting the court in an indifferent mood, merely said to waiting reporters, "All will be revealed."

Mills explained: "I am standing here because Paul is insistent on the whole judgment being put out. I've said that if the whole judgment goes out then all the transcripts have to go out because it's going to be written in a way that they will try and make it that I wasn't successful."

The summary states that the judge decided McCartney should pay Mills a lump sum of around $33 million, which together with existing assets of around $15 million means she will gain a divorce totaling nearly $50 million. The judge deemed that she had overspent during nearly two years of separation by $1 million.

>>>>the complete article
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20184578,00.html

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2008, 11:21:33 PM »

all she did was whine  and cry wo is me.. she got more than she deserved..
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.