April 24, 2024, 05:13:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: College Hoops - Road to the Final Four - Choose Your Teams!  (Read 12765 times)
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2008, 05:51:51 PM »

So here it is -
North Carolina- Kansas
Memphis- UCLA
Is anyone taking a team other than NC? My pick is already gone......

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2008, 06:48:21 PM »

I think it'll be Memphis and NC in a barn burner of a game.
I still think NC will win, but I don't think it'll be easy. Never count Memphis out.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2008, 11:13:42 AM »

Wow! Kansas! Who saw that coming? 

NC just fell apart. I wonder why? Too much pressure, maybe?

Interesting outcome, anyway!

I'm sticking with Memphis. I liked them from the start, so I'll be pulling for them all the way. I really like that team, and the way they play....which is a tiny bit unusual, but really entertaining. I like their big guys.

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2008, 07:54:59 AM »

OK.. as the "token" midwesterner I will say Kansas takes it.

I think it'll be a great game having watched the final 4 - these 2 teams were both hot.
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2008, 01:25:07 PM »

Wow interesting turn there. The final two are Kansas- Memphis, for those that have not followed the games. Basically the two number one seeds I picked to not make the final four, are playing for the championship. 

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2008, 08:01:18 AM »

Way to go Kansas! 
Those were some great games...
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2008, 04:33:12 PM »

Well nobody picked Kansas to win. Definitely lived up to a final game with an overtime win for Kansas. As a whole the playoff was a success, from an entertainment point of view. I found myself rooting for teams from all over the country with no team in particular and conference.

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2008, 04:31:22 PM »

Well nobody picked Kansas to win. Definitely lived up to a final game with an overtime win for Kansas. As a whole the playoff was a success, from an entertainment point of view. I found myself rooting for teams from all over the country with no team in particular and conference.

ITA Kiwi! I had a lot of fun watching, and I fell in love with Davidson. That Curry kid was great to watch. His Mama had me crying too!!!

Congratulations to Kansas!!!!! It was a great game....so exciting!

Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2008, 03:39:22 PM »

ITA Kiwi! I had a lot of fun watching, and I fell in love with Davidson. That Curry kid was great to watch. His Mama had me crying too!!!

Congratulations to Kansas!!!!! It was a great game....so exciting!
The Curry kid would be a nice addition for the Sun's next year! Too bad they will be drafting last this year, cuz there going to win it all!

Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.