April 23, 2024, 05:51:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 - 3/25/08  (Read 351612 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: March 19, 2008, 12:36:51 AM »

<a href="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf" target="_blank">http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf</a>

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 11:50:48 PM by klaasend » Logged
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 06:46:07 AM »

Robots taught me well

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2008, 08:21:59 AM »

Robots taught me well

Where is Robots anyway?  Or has he taken on a new alias here and having lots of laughs?

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2008, 10:20:43 AM »

Robots taught me well

LOL at Tibro...sleeping peacefully away in the Land Downunder.

Thanks vms, Buckeye and Rob…and anyone I missed…I was trying to do some checking …there is a really good pic at the bottom of the page in the Aruban Who’s Who…I think ******* posted it….more weather and slow computer this morning.

I made a post a week or so ago that maybe the ‘Croes’ in Steve Croes was a stage name as I didn’t know how it connected to Solognier. If some-one knew of a connection and had researched it, and had seen my post, they should have posted the info and not now be dropping hints.

Texasmom spent time looking for this info last night and SS this morning. SS plans on spending more time on it. If the research has already been done, please post it and don’t waste other peoples precious time doing the same thing over.

It appears to me that some of this info on the ‘monkey and shaking trees and the 5th.’ is coming from a poster who no longer posts. Just reading between the lines and recalling posts from a few weeks back. Could be wrong, but I'm fairly sure I'm not...

And if Steve Croes is the 5th. suspect who would then be the 4th.?

This is not a competition and we are supposed to be on the same side here, the side of 'Justice for Natalee and Standing with the Girl'!

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2008, 10:28:50 AM »

Robots taught me well

Thanks vms, Buckeye and Rob…and anyone I missed…I was trying to do some checking …there is a really good pic at the bottom of the page in the Aruban Who’s Who…I think ******* posted it….more weather and slow computer this morning.

I made a post a week or so ago that maybe the ‘Croes’ in Steve Croes was a stage name as I didn’t know how it connected to Solognier. If some-one knew of a connection and had researched it, and had seen my post, they should have posted the info and not now be dropping hints.

Texasmom spent time looking for this info last night and SS this morning. SS plans on spending more time on it. If the research has already been done, please post it and don’t waste other peoples precious time doing the same thing over.

It appears to me that some of this info on the ‘monkey and shaking trees and the 5th.’ is coming from a poster who no longer posts. Just reading between the lines and recalling posts from a few weeks back. Could be wrong, but I'm fairly sure I'm not...

This is not a competition and we are supposed to be on the same side here, the side of 'Justice for Natalee and Standing with the Girl'!

I agree with you 100%. 

I guess you would have to believe that AG was Simian to follow all that? She was not. Not even a possibility, IMO.

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2008, 10:55:07 AM »

Not sure about SG.  Only Solagnier (probably spelled wrong...but so are most names from Aruba) I know about was SG's uncle, in car when Greta saw the two.

Can't make anything out of the genealogy...and my guess is most people on the island are a little "loose" about their histories or/and hidden relations.

Don't know anything for sure about AG, but I tend to go with vms.  I believe the possibility was looked into at one time and Klaas had a few comments. There were many sessions on the topic.  Maybe Klaas remembers final conclusion.

I have no idea why anyone would hold "thoughts" back, at this late date (except OE).  Now is the time to bring these issues forward and see if they can be substantiated or not.
If anyone, on this board, had the full story/answer, they wouldn't be posting...IMO
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2008, 10:57:03 AM »

Aruba holds Kalpoes on suspicion in missing girl case; 4th suspect arrested
http://216.109.125.130/search/cache?ei=UTF-8&p=who+is+the+4th+suspect+in+the+natalee+holloway+case&fr=att-portal&u=msnbc.msn.com/id/9085540&w=4th+suspect+suspected+suspects+natalee+holloway+case&d=NqzLGPH_QQjw&icp=1&.intl=us

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2008, 10:58:34 AM »

Not sure about SG.  Only Solagnier (probably spelled wrong...but so are most names from Aruba) I know about was SG's uncle, in car when Greta saw the two.

Can't make anything out of the genealogy...and my guess is most people on the island are a little "loose" about their histories or/and hidden relations.

Don't know anything for sure about AG, but I tend to go with vms.  I believe the possibility was looked into at one time and Klaas had a few comments. There were many sessions on the topic.  Maybe Klaas remembers final conclusion.

I have no idea why anyone would hold "thoughts" back, at this late date (except OE).  Now is the time to bring these issues forward and see if they can be substantiated or not.
If anyone, on this board, had the full story/answer, they wouldn't be posting...IMO

EDIT
SG=SC  (Steve Croes)...sorry....

and is there a secret reason he is called Crows??  I don't get it....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2008, 10:59:36 AM »

Maybe I didn't do something right, or maybe I just don't know enough to recognize the signs here.  This is what I found, spent a long time working on it so if you want to criticize, please be kind.  Maria Regina Croes Henriquez would have been widowed in 1975, could have remarried...only remaining living people are in the last three generations. 

58.  Paulus Ravine, born 06 april 1794 in Aruba85; died 13 juli 1841 in Aruba85.  He married 59. Maria Margaretha Solagnier 16 augustus 1826 in Aruba86.
59.  Maria Margaretha Solagnier, born 25 mei 180487; died 29 oktober 1861 in Aruba87.  She was the daughter of 118. Michel Benoit Solagnier and 119. Regina Jacomina Croes.

Child of Paulus Ravine and Maria Solagnier is:
29 i. Regina Jacomina Ravine, born Abt. 1824 in Aruba; died 18 oktober 1897 in Aruba; married Casper Theodorus Croes 11 augustus 1847 in Aruba.

Child of Pietro Frigerio and Regina Croes is:
25 i. Angiolina Clothilde Frigerio, born 12 augustus 1860 in Aruba; died 12 juli 1940 in Aruba; married Benjamin Titus Henriquez 16 februari 1876 in Aruba.

Child of Benjamin Henriquez and Angiolina Frigerio is:
12 i. Leonardus Johannes Macabeus Henriquez, born 01 augustus 1879 in Aruba; died 14 augustus 1960 in Aruba; married Elisabeth Marie Croes 28 december 1901 in Aruba.

Child of Leonardus Henriquez and Elisabeth Croes is:
6 i. Ezau Albrecht Henriquez, born 13 januari 1904 in Aruba; died 14 maart 1975 in Aruba; married Maria Regina Croes 29 maart 1933 in Aruba.

Child of Ezau Henriquez and Maria Croes is:
3 i. Ellen Constance Henriquez, born 21 oktober 1943 in Aruba; married Jacobo Antonino Constantino Alders 06 april 1979 in The Hague, The Netherlands.

1.  Diandra Caroline Alders, born 13 maart 1980 in The Hague, The Netherlands.  She was the daughter of 2. Jacobo Antonino Constantino Alders and 3. Ellen Constance Henriquez.

More About Diandra Caroline Alders:
Baptism: 23 maart 1983, Rev. Snoep/The Hague, The Netherlands

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2008, 11:02:40 AM »

From the above:

A fourth person, who authorities say is a friend of the Kalpoe brothers, was also arrested. His connection with the case, if any, was unclear. His name was not immediately released.

This article was related to the August rearrest and Freddy.  The 5th suspect quote was posted in June.  I don't believe this arrest situation is related to the earlier post.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2008, 11:03:39 AM »

For the record, I DO NOT believe for one minute that AG was Simian.  The research I've done does not lead to AG at all. 
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2008, 11:11:19 AM »

Maybe I didn't do something right, or maybe I just don't know enough to recognize the signs here.  This is what I found, spent a long time working on it so if you want to criticize, please be kind.  Maria Regina Croes Henriquez would have been widowed in 1975, could have remarried...only remaining living people are in the last three generations. 

58.  Paulus Ravine, born 06 april 1794 in Aruba85; died 13 juli 1841 in Aruba85.  He married 59. Maria Margaretha Solagnier 16 augustus 1826 in Aruba86.
59.  Maria Margaretha Solagnier, born 25 mei 180487; died 29 oktober 1861 in Aruba87.  She was the daughter of 118. Michel Benoit Solagnier and 119. Regina Jacomina Croes.

Child of Paulus Ravine and Maria Solagnier is:
29 i. Regina Jacomina Ravine, born Abt. 1824 in Aruba; died 18 oktober 1897 in Aruba; married Casper Theodorus Croes 11 augustus 1847 in Aruba.

Child of Pietro Frigerio and Regina Croes is:
25 i. Angiolina Clothilde Frigerio, born 12 augustus 1860 in Aruba; died 12 juli 1940 in Aruba; married Benjamin Titus Henriquez 16 februari 1876 in Aruba.

Child of Benjamin Henriquez and Angiolina Frigerio is:
12 i. Leonardus Johannes Macabeus Henriquez, born 01 augustus 1879 in Aruba; died 14 augustus 1960 in Aruba; married Elisabeth Marie Croes 28 december 1901 in Aruba.

Child of Leonardus Henriquez and Elisabeth Croes is:
6 i. Ezau Albrecht Henriquez, born 13 januari 1904 in Aruba; died 14 maart 1975 in Aruba; married Maria Regina Croes 29 maart 1933 in Aruba.

Child of Ezau Henriquez and Maria Croes is:
3 i. Ellen Constance Henriquez, born 21 oktober 1943 in Aruba; married Jacobo Antonino Constantino Alders 06 april 1979 in The Hague, The Netherlands.

1.  Diandra Caroline Alders, born 13 maart 1980 in The Hague, The Netherlands.  She was the daughter of 2. Jacobo Antonino Constantino Alders and 3. Ellen Constance Henriquez.

More About Diandra Caroline Alders:
Baptism: 23 maart 1983, Rev. Snoep/The Hague, The Netherlands

texasmom

I went crazy, for awhile myself.  If the poster is that certain, he can at least link a page.  Not to mention that SC had been on Curacao. 

There is enough bits and pieces, out there, that anyone can try to connect anything, to the case.  The point is, to state what you're thinking and see if it holds up to scrutiny.  Michael Archer certainly didn't. My guess is, some people don't want their ideas to be scrutinized.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2008, 11:12:14 AM »

For the record, I DO NOT believe for one minute that AG was Simian.  The research I've done does not lead to AG at all. 

and...I stand with......Klaas...
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2008, 11:12:17 AM »

Exactly, Klaas.

This post alone rules her out, IMO.

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 11:41 am
To whoever made comment: I have taken a tour of the facility and even spent a night in there when it was inaugurated. So have everybody in my gradutating class at Colegio Arubano who wanted to participate.

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2008, 11:13:38 AM »

Robots taught me well

I agree with you 100%. 

I guess you would have to believe that AG was Simian to follow all that? She was not. Not even a possibility, IMO.
Either GCV and/or Joran is the 5th suspect.   jackb
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2008, 11:15:09 AM »

Todays Awemainta Newspaper. More of the same,the protesting over salaries and accusing the MEP of covering up the two big corruption cases that happened in the last  few months.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2008, 11:20:51 AM »

jack

If you count the security guards and Kalpos being arrested before Joran, then yes, Joran could be the 5th.

Paulus and perhaps Guido and perhaps Lorenzo (and who knows who else) were all considered before GVC (if by GCV you mean Geoffrey Van Cromfort ?sp?).  So, I don't think he's the fifth.

This should all be take to the Shango/Simian thread. Sorry.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2008, 11:21:20 AM »

Exactly, Klaas.

This post alone rules her out, IMO.

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 11:41 am
To whoever made comment: I have taken a tour of the facility and even spent a night in there when it was inaugurated. So have everybody in my gradutating class at Colegio Arubano who wanted to participate.

Colegio Arubano Yearbooks..Maybe Simian is in there?

http://paribaleerlingen.freeservers.com/index.html
http://www.colegiopariba.freeservers.com/index.html

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2008, 11:22:22 AM »

Hans Mos looks awful tall.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2008, 11:23:29 AM »

Hans Mos looks awful tall.

He is..I would say at least 6'4

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.