March 28, 2024, 08:12:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 - 3/25/08  (Read 349412 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #140 on: March 19, 2008, 03:45:48 PM »

Mos is probably just looking for a way to give joran another free trip to aruba for the spring recess.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #141 on: March 19, 2008, 03:46:07 PM »

nothing on canal 90 or Top 95.

just music and the normal babbling during the music.

I've been trying to call this number:

011 297 8 828952    not working on my cell phone    are we sure the area code is 8?   I have 5 for all my other Aruba numbers....

Thanks to all the Monkeys who replied to my first email Wink

Hi Des, 011 and 297 are correct. Not sure about the #8.

I've been trying the *5*...am getting a busy signal...TY

? 824134 ? Found this other number under Contact us
http://www.canal90fm.aw/index2.htm

Thanks BB...that's the # that has been busy for hours....the other # 828 952...I got through 2 times...hung up on both times....most of the time it just keeps ringing forever....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #142 on: March 19, 2008, 03:48:44 PM »

Destiny

Phone # of The News (Margaret Weaver...AP)  582-4725

Diario  582-6747

I emailed 24ora

Should get enough interest that someone will confirm or deny....

I called Diario...talked with first person...then I was passed on to the second person...Lovely Lady...email me you you want her name for your files...she didn't know/hear anything about Urine being arrested...I told her it was supposedly reported by Canal 90...that I had been trying to call there...but number was busy...BUT...Lovely Lady was very excited to tell me...this is a quote....*we/paper HAVE been able to CONFIRM that Urine IS in German*....I'll keep trying radio station...Thanks!!!

Thanks Destiny!   

Destiny ROCKS!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #143 on: March 19, 2008, 03:49:02 PM »

So Canal 90 reported it and a few in Aruba say it's true and some say it's not. Figures.  Rolling Eyes

So where were we before that news?  What were we talking about? Hmmmmm.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #144 on: March 19, 2008, 03:53:24 PM »

Hans Mos looks awful tall.

He is..I would say at least 6'4

Negative.  I am 6'4" and had a conversation with Mos about his height.  He's got 3-4 inches on me

Was the trap for sure a fish trap?  Could it have been an iguana trap?

I was under the impression/assumption it was a fishtrap given the amount of rope and rigging it had.  To be fair, I've never heard of or seen an iguana trap, but I don't see why it would be build as it was, let alone be in the water and have the rope.. etc..

I have never seen either trap.  Just thinking it might have been obtained because it was easily available and not used.  From what I can find, those huge traps aren't used much for fishing the Caribbean, but I didn't find much.

Repeat of earlier post:

Could the fish trap have been an iguana trap.  This post was from 12/2005 and talks about trapping iguanas, at LaCabana months earlier.

Our Trip to Heaven part 2
12/04/05
Submitted on Monday, December 19, 2005 by: Gina

One thing we noticed at LaCabana this trip was that there are far fewer Iguanas, I guess trapping them a few months back did the trick. We noticed that they love to hang out at the Pizza Shack to wait for any crumbs that fall to the ground.

http://tripreports.visitaruba.com/dynamic/servlet/ReportDetails?CAT_ID=24&ARTICLE_ID=963

What kind of cage would be used for an iguana and where would it have been kept?

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #145 on: March 19, 2008, 03:54:15 PM »

It seems to me that RU can find out real quick if true or not...don't they have several posters over there that know the Sloots personally?  Yep...that's what I thought.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: March 19, 2008, 03:54:38 PM »

Hello everyone. I came home to get some tools and I couldn't resist checking in and seeing whats up. I hope that is true about Joran, but I am with you in that I'll reserve my elation for later, when it is verified:)

I do have a favor to ask anyone who happens to be on at the same time as Kyle. I am curious what the circumstances were surrounding his leave from the boat he described during which the Dutch ship came close to the trap location. Was it scheduled, expected, normal, or out of the blue?

I was reading about Steve Croes and everyones investigation of him, and I noticed his age, and I wonder if he and Lorenzo are friends since they are the same age about. Anyway, I'll be back and keep up the good work. Everybody better behave because I heard Klaas has an internet electric keyboard shocker installed now, and if you don't mind, she can direct a electric charge from her machine to the offendings keyboard:) Don't make her use it:)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: March 19, 2008, 03:56:44 PM »

It seems to me that RU can find out real quick if true or not...don't they have several posters over there that know the Sloots personally?  Yep...that's what I thought.

I like the way you think Lala's....LOL...

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #148 on: March 19, 2008, 03:57:01 PM »

If wonder slut is in Germany - it's going to have to involve Interpol. No way around that unless he would surrender voluntarily.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #149 on: March 19, 2008, 03:59:01 PM »

If wonder slut is in Germany - it's going to have to involve Interpol. No way around that unless he would surrender voluntarily.

Would that be true if he was renamed a suspect? Would there have been an agreement to permit travel?
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: March 19, 2008, 03:59:06 PM »

maybe Rudy Croes ordered Hans Mos to start more Ditch-BS to divert attention from the Hendrik Croes hit-and-run story.   

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #151 on: March 19, 2008, 04:01:09 PM »

I was reading about Steve Croes and everyones investigation of him, and I noticed his age, and I wonder if he and Lorenzo are friends since they are the same age about. Anyway, I'll be back and keep up the good work. Everybody better behave because I heard Klaas has an internet electric keyboard shocker installed now, and if you don't mind, she can direct a electric charge from her machine to the offendings keyboard:) Don't make her use it:)

Steve Croes does know of Lorenzo as he told a poster here at SM that LVR use to DJ. Don't know how well they know each other because SGC is from Curacao,but they are about the same age and both like the partys and to party!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #152 on: March 19, 2008, 04:02:55 PM »

Would that be true if he was renamed a suspect? Would there have been an agreement to permit travel?

Hi Buckeye, he has not been convicted of a crime and not even charged unless you BELIEVE Jansen. So, he's Germany's problem apparently. He can go where he chooses. I don't see anything to prohibit his travel... unless it's to the US where we (US Authorities) apparently know something else about him.

As Spock would say - he's been released from formal suspect status and can not be harassed or questioned. He's free pending new evidence.

+++

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #153 on: March 19, 2008, 04:06:01 PM »

They lie about the travel permits,we were told after his first arrest he could only travel within the Netherlands/Aruba.But he came here to NY for that interview.

I believe he is in Germany as it makes the most sense. I would assume they would have to have the Germans cooperation in arresting him,but his next arrest should be the final nail in the coffin if it happens. As of right now I think Mr.Croes on the radio is FOS.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 04:08:10 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #154 on: March 19, 2008, 04:06:02 PM »

Hi Buckeye, he has not been convicted of a crime and not even charged unless you BELIEVE Jansen. So, he's Germany's problem apparently. He can go where he chooses. I don't see anything to prohibit his travel... unless it's to the US where we (US Authorities) apparently know something else about him.

As Spock would say - he's been released from formal suspect status and can not be harassed or questioned. He's free pending new evidence.

I thought he was renamed to formal suspect status after the tape.   
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: March 19, 2008, 04:07:33 PM »

KLASS....I spoke with M.Weaver for about 8 mins...she gave me some info...I don't know if I should put on list...it makes it to all the dark-side lists...she is also going to email me with a yea or nay email...I also got her married name...she just goes by her maiden name...I didn't know that...bet all you other Monkeys did...LOL at me...

So KLASS...where do you want me to send email to you...you decide if goes to list K?

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #156 on: March 19, 2008, 04:07:33 PM »

Destiny wrote;
Thanks BB...that's the # that has been busy for hours....the other # 828 952...I got through 2 times...hung up on both times....most of the time it just keeps ringing forever....

Sorry Destiny I finally did read back and see that you had already listed that telephone number.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #157 on: March 19, 2008, 04:09:34 PM »

I thought he was renamed to formal suspect status after the tape.   

I understand why you are confused. Mos said he is THE suspect, but did not say he was a suspect. Confusing to say the least. He was not renamed an official suspect, but in turn, he is the prime suspect, according to Mos.

Mos also said Joran knows every detail of what happened to Natalee Holloway.

Mos also said he knew Natalee was deceased, but never said how he knew.

+++

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #158 on: March 19, 2008, 04:10:10 PM »

Given the knowledge and rumors of Steve Croes supplying drugs to various tourists and such and LVR being the known drug supplier in the area...I would think they do indeed know each other.  OMG!   I may be in trouble now for mentioning he who must not be named. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #159 on: March 19, 2008, 04:10:13 PM »

Hello everyone. I came home to get some tools and I couldn't resist checking in and seeing whats up. I hope that is true about Joran, but I am with you in that I'll reserve my elation for later, when it is verified:)

I do have a favor to ask anyone who happens to be on at the same time as Kyle. I am curious what the circumstances were surrounding his leave from the boat he described during which the Dutch ship came close to the trap location. Was it scheduled, expected, normal, or out of the blue?

Thanks for the warning PI, I'm on "best behavior", if a certain cryptic poster signs on, I'm signing off; or taping fingers together!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.