April 26, 2024, 08:08:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 - 3/25/08  (Read 351833 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2008, 11:23:44 AM »

O/T  Klaas.......when you get a minute...Jeffrey M. Liepitz  [Body Found] please and thank you.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2008, 11:25:18 AM »

For the record, I DO NOT believe for one minute that AG was Simian.  The research I've done does not lead to AG at all. 

Exactly, Klaas.

This post alone rules her out, IMO.

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 11:41 am
To whoever made comment: I have taken a tour of the facility and even spent a night in there when it was inaugurated. So have everybody in my gradutating class at Colegio Arubano who wanted to participate.

Colegio Arubano Yearbooks..Maybe Simian is in there?

http://paribaleerlingen.freeservers.com/index.html
http://www.colegiopariba.freeservers.com/index.html

Didn't we, at one time, know the year KIA was inaugurated?  Haven't we been down this road before?  I'm getting deja vu.
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2008, 11:27:14 AM »

For the record, I DO NOT believe for one minute that AG was Simian.  The research I've done does not lead to AG at all. 

Exactly, Klaas.

This post alone rules her out, IMO.

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 11:41 am
To whoever made comment: I have taken a tour of the facility and even spent a night in there when it was inaugurated. So have everybody in my gradutating class at Colegio Arubano who wanted to participate.

Colegio Arubano Yearbooks..Maybe Simian is in there?

http://paribaleerlingen.freeservers.com/index.html
http://www.colegiopariba.freeservers.com/index.html

Didn't we, at one time, know the year KIA was inaugurated?  Haven't we been down this road before?  I'm getting deja vu.

In addition, the delegation visited the former Dakota Prison, located in Oranjestad, which was taken out of service in September 1990, date of opening of the KIA. This former prison was still used, from time to time, by the police to accommodate persons detained under the Aliens legislation.

http://www.cpt.coe.int/documents/nld/1996-27-inf-eng-1.htm

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2008, 11:32:41 AM »

I tell you what....I will ask ArubaGirl myself...as if I haven't already done that before...but I am attempting to do it again.  Just for clarity.  We are getting sidetracked by this...again. Simian and Shango have their own thread..
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2008, 11:34:42 AM »

Ok, here's what I know.

Steve Croes is directly related to Rufo SolOgier. I am not sure who his direct relation is through. Not sure if this is through his mother or father. Someone is related to Rufo and thus to Steve.

There are two spellings for Solongier and Solangier. We are looking at the people with the "O" not the "A".

According to a former source I had, Rufo and Ronnie are VERY VERY close and the source described Ronnie as his "uncle". This could be like your father's best friend is sometimes called your "uncle". I'm not totally sure. I have described this before . . . like more than 2 years ago. LOL

Ronnie was described to me as a very stern man but fair. I have never met the guy, so I have no first hand knowledge of him or his demeanor.  He just seems crooked like the rest of them, to me at least.

AG is not Simian. When it was first raised, I emailed her and she flatly denied it. I believe she told me the truth. And she was quite offended. She's a weird bird, but not Simian.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2008, 11:35:47 AM »

Hans Mos looks awful tall.

He is..I would say at least 6'4

What size shoe does he wear?   

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2008, 11:43:33 AM »

Ok, here's what I know.

Steve Croes is directly related to Rufo SolOgier. I am not sure who his direct relation is through. Not sure if this is through his mother or father. Someone is related to Rufo and thus to Steve.

There are two spellings for Solongier and Solangier. We are looking at the people with the "O" not the "A".

According to a former source I had, Rufo and Ronnie are VERY VERY close and the source described Ronnie as his "uncle". This could be like your father's best friend is sometimes called your "uncle". I'm not totally sure. I have described this before . . . like more than 2 years ago. LOL

Ronnie was described to me as a very stern man but fair. I have never met the guy, so I have no first hand knowledge of him or his demeanor.  He just seems crooked like the rest of them, to me at least.

AG is not Simian. When it was first raised, I emailed her and she flatly denied it. I believe she told me the truth. And she was quite offended. She's a weird bird, but not Simian.

Rob,  Wasn't Steve living with his "uncle" at the time of his arrest and they searched the uncle's house??

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2008, 11:43:36 AM »

Email done..let's wait and see what happens. 

Steve Croes is Dutch?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2008, 11:48:31 AM »

Ok, here's what I know.

In the last thread, Finbar who started all of this said that we needed to look at the "a", we were told to search Solagnier+genaruba, that's where my info came from.  I'd already posted my thoughts on it being Steve Croes/uncle whose name has the "o" not the "a", although I do believe that I've read (somewhere in a transcript) that the relation to Rufo/Steve is through Rufo's wife's side of the family.  I swore off of this last night or very early this morning I should say, don't know why I keep trying.  And I'm not even sure this post makes sense, if it doesn't just pass on over it. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2008, 11:49:48 AM »

Steve Croes is Dutch?

Not Dutch.  I believe Steve's family was from Curacao. 
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2008, 11:54:28 AM »

I haven't done research like Klaas has, but I also do NOT believe that AG was Simian. I still email with AG occasionally, and I find her to be a very honest and likable young woman. She has denied repeatedly that she is Siman, and I believe her denials. I agree with Lalas that this is not a productive path to follow.

I Stand With The Girl
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2008, 11:55:15 AM »

Ok, here's what I know.

Rob,  Wasn't Steve living with his "uncle" at the time of his arrest and they searched the uncle's house??
Sunny, I read Nancy Grace Transcript/Greta transcript last night about his arrest.  He was living with grandparents next door to uncle.  If a search was done at all it was not a thorough search, based on the length of time the police were there, etc. 
Here are some links if you would like to read what was said at the time:
http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/06/17/missing.teen/index.html
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160562,00.html
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/17/ng.01.html

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2008, 11:55:57 AM »

Ok, here's what I know.

Hi AZ... didn't he live with grandmama? after his divorce? I think he did, but I could be wrong.

+++

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2008, 11:57:55 AM »

Hans Mos looks awful tall.

He is..I would say at least 6'4

What size shoe does he wear?   

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2008, 11:59:18 AM »

Ok, here's what I know.

In the last thread, Finbar who started all of this said that we needed to look at the "a", we were told to search Solagnier+genaruba, that's where my info came from.  I'd already posted my thoughts on it being Steve Croes/uncle whose name has the "o" not the "a", although I do believe that I've read (somewhere in a transcript) that the relation to Rufo/Steve is through Rufo's wife's side of the family.  I swore off of this last night or very early this morning I should say, don't know why I keep trying.  And I'm not even sure this post makes sense, if it doesn't just pass on over it. 

Hi TM... good morning. Well, everyone is free to look at who they wish.. and that's up to each individual. I have never seen the "A"s involved anywhere. But to each his own.

+++

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2008, 12:00:18 PM »

Steve Croes is Dutch?

Not Dutch.  I believe Steve's family was from Curacao. 

I am confused then...I thought that was a Dutch genealogy site.  I really need to pay more attention. Sorry.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2008, 12:00:30 PM »

Steve Croes is Dutch?

Hi Lalas... better get your muffs ready... my email was filled with F bombs... lmao!!!

+++

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2008, 12:02:07 PM »

According to TJ Ward, Joran had access to the raq. ball center and access to a condo in that same complex. I doubt it but I wonder if he was talking about La Cabana? DId he confuse the 2 Raquetball clubs?
------------------------------------------------
WARD: Well, just to follow up with some of the leads, like we`re looking at today. I returned over there this morning and talked to the manager of the racquetball club, in regards to Van Der Sloot having access to a home somewhere in the area around the pond. And I`m still trying to confirm some additional information to see if this is true. - http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/01/ng.01.html
-----------------------------------------------
When they reach La Cabana, Satish puts in a DVD with a nude scene, Natalee says “Oh my God, what is that”.  Deepak says "Now she'll think we're perverts".  After a few minutes Joran tells Satish “Turn that thing off, she has had enough” (D 6/11)
=================================

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2008, 12:02:13 PM »

Lala's maybe I missed the genealogy site you are referring to but I don't believe he's Dutch.

Rob - Steve Croes isn't Dutch is he?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2008, 12:02:33 PM »

Ok, here's what I know.

Sorry, I think I had all the links linked together in my first post, so they wouldn't work! I will have a couple more cups of coffee before I post again.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/06/17/missing.teen/index.html
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160562,00.html
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/17/ng.01.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.