April 26, 2024, 05:26:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 - 3/25/08  (Read 351830 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: March 19, 2008, 07:07:11 PM »

Monkeys...please excuse my rants...I made myself a Martini...I think the *olives* are getting to me....

Desiny ... I am just part way through a caffeinated Starbuck's grande latte that DIL brought me on her way home from school ... she is a teacher.  I do believe that the steamed milk is getting to me.  I am on a high.

I think you should stay clear of those olives and ... no more steamed milk for me.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: March 19, 2008, 07:07:19 PM »

this place johan555 mentioned is actually in utrecht - eastern outskirt lunetten.

is has some kind of farm (blauw huis):
http://www.sbwu.nl/files/pdf/sbwu_locatieblauwehuis1.pdf (PDF)

but also more standard building:
http://www.centrummaliebaan.nl/centrummaliebaan_C01/Modules/ItembankA/ItembankA_Item.asp?CustID=514&ComID=1&ModID=1026&ItemID=3219&SessionID=734992760918528426848652129&Time=232320

den dolder is also near utrecht. north-east of utrecht.
on the alrecht w.a. hoeve location mentioned in the Privé tabloid is also a maliebaan building.

east of utrecht direction of den dolder is filled with that kind of mental institutions of for the disabled/blind.
that part of the country close to the veluwe a forrest/rural kind of area popular spot for such places.

so if someone has to make a wild guess in which institution he is - east of utrecht would be a good chance.

It looks like some kind of agriculture and irrigation is going on to the right of the building.  Maybe digging in the dirt is part of the therapy.  I wonder he's growing marijuanna in his corner of the garden, like his big brother Lorenzo.

nicely situated in between crazy busy north-south and very busy east-west highway and the major north-south railway.
must be the noisiest place in the country.
but enough ditches to bury himself in around so still a familiar environment for him.

i prefer him to be here in lunetten because den dolder is much more quiet.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #242 on: March 19, 2008, 07:11:05 PM »

Dj Diablo and Loco Stef party it up as usual.

Is this from C&C's?Steve Croes is also back to DJ'ing on the Tattoo.

Mambo's I believe..Yes he's a pro cool DJ and swings from place to place. He probably has all that expensive DJ equipment..I wonder where he got the money?

I saw the Tatoo today in the paper..They had a party of over 200 people and interviewed Marcus Wiggins.

Coolaruba site has pictures of the "New" Tatoo. I guess since he hasn't been able to sell it, they may have renovated and call it "new" .

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: March 19, 2008, 07:16:07 PM »

The Coast Guard is not the same as the Aruba police dive division.  It seemed very odd to be told they don't have dive capabilities, especially after they told us it would take about 10-14 days to get a Dutch forensic team on site.  This was 12 and 13 days later.  Coincidence perhaps? 

Why would they need a special Dutch forensic team and be willing to wait 10-14 days if there was just a piece of cloth in the trap? 

What about Interpol?  Couldn't they have asked for help?  Or the FBI?  Doesn't the FBI have dive team?  Maybe a neighboring island?  Some sort of mutual cooperation compact they could take advantage of?

Is it a cultural thing that they wouldn't need a search/recovery dive team?  Maybe no one ever looks to retrieve what has been lost/tossed in the ocean?

This reminds me of the waiting list for search dogs.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #244 on: March 19, 2008, 07:18:50 PM »

*******, if Joran is in the loony bin, I would hope that the taxpayers are not paying for it... and it's putting a bigger kink in the Sloot's bank account!

maybe the haters should pass the love bowl for the 39th time.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #245 on: March 19, 2008, 07:23:04 PM »

I heard Satish is in therapy too...

The Ghostwhisperer is trying to coax him outta his shell and 16th grade. LOL 

good one Rob, lol.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #246 on: March 19, 2008, 07:25:53 PM »

Mambo's I believe..Yes he's a pro cool DJ and swings from place to place. He probably has all that expensive DJ equipment..I wonder where he got the money?

I saw the Tatoo today in the paper..They had a party of over 200 people and interviewed Marcus Wiggins.

Coolaruba site has pictures of the "New" Tatoo. I guess since he hasn't been able to sell it, they may have renovated and call it "new" .

I watched the video of the Drinking,Music and the Limbo..Yup all new for the Tatoo 

That boat that brings people out I would imagine would of been easily accessible for SGC..Looks fairly quick and easily could fit a large cage.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: March 19, 2008, 07:27:23 PM »

Well, it's about time that his parents did something about the substance abuse.  Urine has had a drink in his hand in the majority of the pictures that I've seen of him and he was only in high school.  I wonder if Taco Joe made this suggestion.  I smell a court defense where he was not responsible for his behaviors because of drug/alcohol  addiction.

Right SS, should it ever get to a trial and a conviction, they will claim mental impairment. No doubt... and who could argue? That boy is a nutball... a crazy dangerous nutball.

Does that mean the rest of them should sign into nut houses too?  It might work.  It seems they will have to add some rooms on, but hey, the Cromvroits and Anita's folks may have the bread to accomodate.  The rest of them will get free room and board to keep quiet.   Jackb
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #248 on: March 19, 2008, 07:27:44 PM »

Klaas and Rob....sorry to be O/T , but thought you would like to see this..I have been waiting for something to be posted online and will update later as more comes out, this is the first that has appeared online.... it happened around 1:40 this afternoon....

http://www.wafb.com/Global/story.asp?S=8042266

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #249 on: March 19, 2008, 07:31:29 PM »

Dj Diablo and Loco Stef party it up as usual.

Is this from C&C's?Steve Croes is also back to DJ'ing on the Tattoo.

Does Wiggins still own the Tattoo?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: March 19, 2008, 07:32:15 PM »

Klaas and Rob....sorry to be O/T , but thought you would like to see this..I have been waiting for something to be posted online and will update later as more comes out, this is the first that has appeared online.... it happened around 1:40 this afternoon....

Thanks Cubbee - finally!
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: March 19, 2008, 07:33:44 PM »

this place johan555 mentioned is actually in utrecht - eastern outskirt lunetten.

is has some kind of farm (blauw huis):
http://www.sbwu.nl/files/pdf/sbwu_locatieblauwehuis1.pdf (PDF)

but also more standard building:
http://www.centrummaliebaan.nl/centrummaliebaan_C01/Modules/ItembankA/ItembankA_Item.asp?CustID=514&ComID=1&ModID=1026&ItemID=3219&SessionID=734992760918528426848652129&Time=232320

den dolder is also near utrecht. north-east of utrecht.
on the alrecht w.a. hoeve location mentioned in the Privé tabloid is also a maliebaan building.

east of utrecht direction of den dolder is filled with that kind of mental institutions of for the disabled/blind.
that part of the country close to the veluwe a forrest/rural kind of area popular spot for such places.

so if someone has to make a wild guess in which institution he is - east of utrecht would be a good chance.

It looks like some kind of agriculture and irrigation is going on to the right of the building.  Maybe digging in the dirt is part of the therapy.  I wonder he's growing marijuanna in his corner of the garden, like his big brother Lorenzo.

Well, all I can say is they better watch their farm animals.  Joran seems to have to do his thing.  Jack b
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: March 19, 2008, 07:34:53 PM »

Thanks Cubbee - finally!

Yes, it was a very bittersweet day... now we need to get justice for Natalee.....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #253 on: March 19, 2008, 07:37:09 PM »

Thanks Cubbee - finally!

thanks from me too... I was on the Three Arguidos forum and almost missed this... thanks again Cubbee!!!

+++

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: March 19, 2008, 07:37:28 PM »

Monkeys...please excuse my rants...I made myself a Martini...I think the *olives* are getting to me....

Desiny ... I am just part way through a caffeinated Starbuck's grande latte that DIL brought me on her way home from school ... she is a teacher.  I do believe that the steamed milk is getting to me.  I am on a high.

I think you should stay clear of those olives and ... no more steamed milk for me.

Janet

That bud light clamito beer sounds good.  I might try that one of these days.  j/b
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #255 on: March 19, 2008, 07:38:16 PM »

I heard Satish is in therapy too...

The Ghostwhisperer is trying to coax him outta his shell and 16th grade. LOL 

good one Rob, lol.

you got it!!! I think others got it too... but it was just too boring for them

I guess we're boring Nut LOL

+++

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: March 19, 2008, 07:41:49 PM »

I watched the video of the Drinking,Music and the Limbo..Yup all new for the Tatoo 

That boat that brings people out I would imagine would of been easily accessible for SGC..Looks fairly quick and easily could fit a large cage.

Someone on beach patrol would probably know where the big cage was stored.  Would anyone miss the cage?  Perhaps it was forgotten or abandoned?  Already in the water somewhere? 

IIRC, beach patrol used ATVs to get around, and probably could move the cage into position as well. 

Beach people, I imagine, would probably have a few clues about the busy beaches that time of the week, and with the festival.  A lot of knowledge and access.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: March 19, 2008, 07:42:13 PM »

Just posted on the front page of SM:

Gene wrote:

He WAS rearrested! and they are holding a hearing Friday at 10am.There seems to be new information that has been leaked:

De bemanning van een Amerikaans onderzoeksschip is gestopt met het zoeken naar het lichaam van Natalee Holloway in de zee rondom Aruba. Het vaartuig heeft koers gezet richting Louisiana in de Verenigde Staten.
Onlangs benadrukten de vader en moeder van Natalee Holloway nog dat ze de zoektocht naar hun vermiste dochter zullen doorzetten. Maar de bemanning, die sinds december vorig jaar nauwgezet de zeebodem bij Aruba scant, is door het geld van Amerikaanse donateurs heen. De kosten zouden al enkele miljoenen dollars bedragen.
De familie van Holloway is ervan overtuigd dat het lichaam van Natalee door een of meerdere handlangers van Joran van der Sloot in zee is gedumpt. Van der Sloot zou de laatste persoon zijn die de Amerikaanse levend heeft gezien.

Mar 19, 5:37 PM

Through translator:

The crew of an American research has stopped searching for the body of Natalee Holloway in the sea around Aruba. The vessel has put price direction Louisiana in the United States.
Recently stressed the father and mother of Natalee Holloway still that they search for their missing daughter will continue. But the crew, who since December last year scrupulously scan the seabed in Aruba, is the money of American supporters chain. The cost would be several million dollars.
The family of Holloway is convinced that the body of Natalee by one or more accomplices of Joran van der Sloot is dumped into the sea. Van der Sloot, the last person who has seen the American alive

Not sure what this old information has to do with Joran being arrested (or not) today  
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #258 on: March 19, 2008, 07:42:39 PM »

Thanks Cubbee - finally!

thanks from me too... I was on the Three Arguidos forum and almost missed this... thanks again Cubbee!!!

life of being raped repeatedly some how seems too good to me....

I was hoping for a long slow painful excruciating execution.

if that makes me a bad person - I can live with that.

+++

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #259 on: March 19, 2008, 07:42:50 PM »

*******, if Joran is in the loony bin, I would hope that the taxpayers are not paying for it... and it's putting a bigger kink in the Sloot's bank account!

maybe the haters should pass the love bowl for the 39th time.

Personally I think he's in Germany with Uncle Frans,Jan,Hans or whoever but that place in Utrecht has it all. They even have vocational training/career assisting for young men with past problems. He doesn't have to be in a lockup/loony bin there,but a short term type center where he interacts with people his age and psychologists. They may even have a drug addiction center also.
======================

I see Jan Van Der Sloot is a lead consultant for the Ministry of Defense (IT)

http://tinyurl.com/2leyzn

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.