April 24, 2024, 09:26:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 - 3/25/08  (Read 351658 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: March 19, 2008, 07:42:55 PM »

Klaas and Rob....sorry to be O/T , but thought you would like to see this..I have been waiting for something to be posted online and will update later as more comes out, this is the first that has appeared online.... it happened around 1:40 this afternoon....

http://www.wafb.com/Global/story.asp?S=8042266

Thanks Cubbee - finally!

thanks from me too... I was on the Three Arguidos forum and almost missed this... thanks again Cubbee!!!

Believe me Rob.... this one was all my pleasure!!!
I will post other articles and/or videos when they are up on Kaitlin's thread...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: March 19, 2008, 07:45:29 PM »

Klaas and Rob....sorry to be O/T , but thought you would like to see this..I have been waiting for something to be posted online and will update later as more comes out, this is the first that has appeared online.... it happened around 1:40 this afternoon....

http://www.wafb.com/Global/story.asp?S=8042266

Thanks Cubbee - finally!

thanks from me too... I was on the Three Arguidos forum and almost missed this... thanks again Cubbee!!!

life of being raped repeatedly some how seems too good to me....

I was hoping for a long slow painful excruciating execution.

if that makes me a bad person - I can live with that.

Not bad at all Rob.... kinda thinking like me.... but they already have a cell ready for him at Angola and the welcoming committee is waiting to welcome him.....here comes da bride....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: March 19, 2008, 07:48:24 PM »

Mambo's I believe..Yes he's a pro cool DJ and swings from place to place. He probably has all that expensive DJ equipment..I wonder where he got the money?

I saw the Tatoo today in the paper..They had a party of over 200 people and interviewed Marcus Wiggins.

Coolaruba site has pictures of the "New" Tatoo. I guess since he hasn't been able to sell it, they may have renovated and call it "new" .

I watched the video of the Drinking,Music and the Limbo..Yup all new for the Tatoo 

That boat that brings people out I would imagine would of been easily accessible for SGC..Looks fairly quick and easily could fit a large cage.

Oh, that picture is a gem.  The ferry boat could easily hold something 7.5 x 7.5.  Look how many people are in there.  Tatoo's owner said that there was a security system on the Tatoo at night, but I wonder about the ferry boat.  *******, you might have hit on something.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #263 on: March 19, 2008, 07:48:31 PM »

Not bad at all Rob.... kinda thinking like me.... but they already have a cell ready for him at Angola and the welcoming committee is waiting to welcome him.....here comes da bride....

new meat Wednesday?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: March 19, 2008, 07:49:53 PM »

Dj Diablo and Loco Stef party it up as usual.

Is this from C&C's?Steve Croes is also back to DJ'ing on the Tattoo.

Mambo's I believe..Yes he's a pro cool DJ and swings from place to place. He probably has all that expensive DJ equipment..I wonder where he got the money?

I saw the Tatoo today in the paper..They had a party of over 200 people and interviewed Marcus Wiggins.

Steve Croes looks like a freak.....he has no shoulders.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: March 19, 2008, 07:50:43 PM »

I heard Satish is in therapy too...

The Ghostwhisperer is trying to coax him outta his shell and 16th grade. LOL 

good one Rob, lol.

you got it!!! I think others got it too... but it was just too boring for them

I guess we're boring Nut LOL

Boring, not at all.  I laughed out loud for sure.   jackb
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #266 on: March 19, 2008, 07:52:20 PM »

Hi Magnolia...I "normally" don't like to comment on someone's appearance, but you have to admit the whole clan of these deranged megalomaniacs looks like they just arrived from Chernobyl.

+++

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: March 19, 2008, 07:53:18 PM »

Dj Diablo and Loco Stef party it up as usual.

Is this from C&C's?Steve Croes is also back to DJ'ing on the Tattoo.

Well, his belly makes up for it.  Besides he has that "possum" smile.  jackb
bc73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #268 on: March 19, 2008, 07:57:56 PM »

*******, that "boat" is above average speed, with absolutely nothing but empty space on it. It also would never be questioned because of the frequent trips back and forth. It is a great point, because where else would that creep(SGC) fit into this mess. BTW, it is good to see your posts again after a trying week....
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: March 19, 2008, 07:58:58 PM »

Hi Magnolia...I "normally" don't like to comment on someone's appearance, but you have to admit the whole clan of these deranged megalomaniacs looks like they just arrived from Chernobyl.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: March 19, 2008, 08:00:19 PM »

Just posted on the front page of SM:

Gene wrote:

He WAS rearrested! and they are holding a hearing Friday at 10am.There seems to be new information that has been leaked:

De bemanning van een Amerikaans onderzoeksschip is gestopt met het zoeken naar het lichaam van Natalee Holloway in de zee rondom Aruba. Het vaartuig heeft koers gezet richting Louisiana in de Verenigde Staten.
Onlangs benadrukten de vader en moeder van Natalee Holloway nog dat ze de zoektocht naar hun vermiste dochter zullen doorzetten. Maar de bemanning, die sinds december vorig jaar nauwgezet de zeebodem bij Aruba scant, is door het geld van Amerikaanse donateurs heen. De kosten zouden al enkele miljoenen dollars bedragen.
De familie van Holloway is ervan overtuigd dat het lichaam van Natalee door een of meerdere handlangers van Joran van der Sloot in zee is gedumpt. Van der Sloot zou de laatste persoon zijn die de Amerikaanse levend heeft gezien.

Mar 19, 5:37 PM

Through translator:

The crew of an American research has stopped searching for the body of Natalee Holloway in the sea around Aruba. The vessel has put price direction Louisiana in the United States.
Recently stressed the father and mother of Natalee Holloway still that they search for their missing daughter will continue. But the crew, who since December last year scrupulously scan the seabed in Aruba, is the money of American supporters chain. The cost would be several million dollars.
The family of Holloway is convinced that the body of Natalee by one or more accomplices of Joran van der Sloot is dumped into the sea. Van der Sloot, the last person who has seen the American alive

Not sure what this old information has to do with Joran being arrested (or not) today  

Maybe he raped some poor girl at sleep away camp and hid her in the garden.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: March 19, 2008, 08:03:18 PM »

I find it most peculiar that the Arabian Prosecutor's Office doesn't
even know where the prime suspect is residing.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: March 19, 2008, 08:03:33 PM »

Oh, that picture is a gem.  The ferry boat could easily hold something 7.5 x 7.5.  Look how many people are in there.  Tatoo's owner said that there was a security system on the Tatoo at night, but I wonder about the ferry boat.  *******, you might have hit on something.

Steve was fired for a reason from the Tatoo. Was it for going to C&C and leaving the Tatoo unattended on May 29th? Or did he do something that got him fired? We heard 3 different excuses why Deepak's Mom was fired but none for the liar SGC?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #273 on: March 19, 2008, 08:06:16 PM »

Steve was fired for a reason from the Tatoo. Was it for going to C&C and leaving the Tatoo unattended on May 29th? Or did he do something that got him fired? We heard 3 different excuses why Deepak's Mom was fired but none for the liar SGC?

Marcus just bounced him after his previous glowing review... why?  so you're right.

I don't think there is anyway on God's green earth that Croes could operate the Tattoo on his own, but even I can operate that dingy.

+++

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: March 19, 2008, 08:11:36 PM »

If Joran is in the Utrecht Facility they have just about everything in this place,although I didn't see anything about Drug addiction,but they have both long and temporairy care. If he is here its probably light therapy,vocational help,that treats addictions and behavioral problems for 18-25 year olds. A good place to keep him away for a few months if you wanted to shut him up from the media and waiting for the De Vries tapes to blow over. He could probably even keep his phone and be in daily contact with his parents.

Utrecht location
Acute Psychicatry,Altrecht Talent(Assisted vocational,Rehab.etc),Bipolar,ADHD,Anxiety/Mood disorders,Jongvolwassenen (18-23 years with severe mental or psychosocial problems and a branch for psychotic therapy.

The department Wier in Den Dolder, is one of the five centres in the Netherlands with a recognition for observation, diagnosis and treatment of Strong Behavioral Gestoorde and Light Mentally Disabled. (S.G.L.V.G.),serious psychiatric illnesses,diagnosis, treatment, counselling and rehabilitation for people with problems in the field of psychiatry and addiction.

Wier is a research and behandelafdeling learner difficult for people who have serious problems. It is a closed section, which is located at the site of the William Arntsz Farm in Den Dolder.

We treat people with an IQ between 50 and 75, with whom the deal as very problematic. The origin of the problem lies in the person himself, his or her environment, and / or in the interaction between individual and environment. We have also written a number of clients with an IQ of 90 in progress, or because they are perceived by their problems better connect within the care for the mentally disabled. The age of the audience is between 16-55 years. The patients are from North Holland, Utrecht of Flevoland.

http://www.werkenbijaltrecht.nl/

We treat people with an IQ between 50 and 75.

Well that rules Joran out.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: March 19, 2008, 08:13:25 PM »

That's part of their strategy, it's hard to hit a moving target. Look at all the ones that fled to Holland not to mention Straten to Bonnaire.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: March 19, 2008, 08:14:54 PM »

I find it most peculiar that the Arabian Prosecutor's Office doesn't
even know where the prime suspect is residing.

I find it peculiar, Magnolis, but not surprising.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #277 on: March 19, 2008, 08:17:45 PM »

*******, that "boat" is above average speed, with absolutely nothing but empty space on it. It also would never be questioned because of the frequent trips back and forth. It is a great point, because where else would that creep(SGC) fit into this mess. BTW, it is good to see your posts again after a trying week....
I agree..It's quite big and quick..Would be easy as heck using this boat with a 300lb cage. Not sure where SGC fits in all of this except he's buddies with Deepak and he was at C&C that night. I thought it was interesting that Edward Croes is Hendrik's son as well,his name has popped up a few times in this investigation.

Nice to see you BC73 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: March 19, 2008, 08:23:06 PM »

Marcus just bounced him after his previous glowing review... why?  so you're right.

I don't think there is anyway on God's green earth that Croes could operate the Tattoo on his own, but even I can operate that dingy.

Hey Brudda! Throwing Steve into the equation adds a boat capable of handling a big trap and more muscle to get the thing in the boat.

And there's that 6:30 am phone call from a suspect's family he didn't even know.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: March 19, 2008, 08:25:04 PM »

*******, if Joran is in the loony bin, I would hope that the taxpayers are not paying for it... and it's putting a bigger kink in the Sloot's bank account!

maybe the haters should pass the love bowl for the 39th time.

The $65,000 question is "At what point does he gut the Sloot bank account?"

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.