March 28, 2024, 03:37:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 - 3/25/08  (Read 349406 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: March 19, 2008, 08:30:05 PM »

Steve Croes looks like a freak.....he has no shoulders.

Hi Magnolia...I "normally" don't like to comment on someone's appearance, but you have to admit the whole clan of these deranged megalomaniacs looks like they just arrived from Chernobyl.

Steve is a DJ is because they won't let him on the dance floor because he knocks people down with his tail.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #281 on: March 19, 2008, 08:31:47 PM »

Didn't the owner  of the Tatoo said that Steve had the key and could have taken  out the boat later that night without him knowing it.
Does he have a statement here somewhere

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #282 on: March 19, 2008, 08:32:54 PM »

*******, that "boat" is above average speed, with absolutely nothing but empty space on it. It also would never be questioned because of the frequent trips back and forth. It is a great point, because where else would that creep(SGC) fit into this mess. BTW, it is good to see your posts again after a trying week....
I agree..It's quite big and quick..Would be easy as heck using this boat with a 300lb cage. Not sure where SGC fits in all of this except he's buddies with Deepak and he was at C&C that night. I thought it was interesting that Edward Croes is Hendrik's son as well,his name has popped up a few times in this investigation.

Nice to see you BC73 

*******, are you saying you know for a fact that Edward is Henrik's son?

Now, I wonder if Eric Croes is Rudy's kid... check this -

original

enlarged

Eric Croes on right - Anti Christ at head of table.

where do we know the name Eric Croes from? anyone remember? 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #283 on: March 19, 2008, 08:35:54 PM »

Steve was fired for a reason from the Tatoo. Was it for going to C&C and leaving the Tatoo unattended on May 29th? Or did he do something that got him fired? We heard 3 different excuses why Deepak's Mom was fired but none for the liar SGC?

Marcus just bounced him after his previous glowing review... why?  so you're right.

I don't think there is anyway on God's green earth that Croes could operate the Tattoo on his own, but even I can operate that dingy.

Hey Brudda! Throwing Steve into the equation adds a boat capable of handling a big trap and more muscle to get the thing in the boat.

And there's that 6:30 am phone call from a suspect's family he didn't even know.

Yooo!!  That boat would be the logical choice and a lot less work then a cigarette boat or a sea pro if they did use a cage like that. A couple of ATM withdrawls would be enough to borrow that boat from SGC for 90 minutes. It's always docked and easily accessable. Wish we knew exactly who that 6:30 AM call was placed to Sad Was it the Santa Cruz are or Santa Lucia area?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #284 on: March 19, 2008, 08:35:56 PM »

Didn't the owner  of the Tatoo said that Steve had the key and could have taken  out the boat later that night without him knowing it.

Snip
GRACE: You know what, Karl Penhaul, a lot of what you`re telling me, very, very interesting the fact that no sight nor sound, hide nor hair of Natalee Holloway, and you`re saying this guy D.J.s on a cruise ship. Explain that. What, does he go out for the evening, they party hardy, and then come back?

PENHAUL: Exactly that cruise ship, called the tattoo party boat, like I say, a 110-foot catamaran, that usually leaves the pier in front of the Aruba Grand Hotel. That`s about 300 yards down the beach from the Holiday Inn where Natalee Holloway was staying. That boat leaves most evenings at around 8 o`clock in the evening, gets back about 12 o`clock.

The staff, the crew of the boat, are usually leaving the pier and going home around 1 o`clock. But according to the owner, that boat generally doesn`t go out on a Sunday night, unless, of course, there`s a special party booked. You`ll remember that Natalee Holloway went missing late Sunday night, very early Monday morning -- Nancy?

GRACE: Karl, do we know if there was a special party booked that Sunday night that she went missing?

PENHAUL: We don`t have that answer yet. We are looking into that to see what the boat`s movements were. We do know from the owner, Marcus Williams (sic), that Steve Croes did have a key to the boat. But the owner also tells us that the boat has a special electronic security system on it and he doesn`t believe that Steve Croes would have been able to take the boat without his permission. And he has described Steve Croes as a model employee, Nancy. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/17/ng.01.html

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: March 19, 2008, 08:37:50 PM »

Posted by Glenda at RU:

Stanley of Canal 90 caught wind of a sting where someone Joran has associated with was arrested. The arrest has nothing to with Natalee, and I was told it was for an "old" crime, allegedly.  I understand how the story got twisted to include Joran. But I can assure you that the OM said today that Joran has not been re-arrested in the N.H. Case.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: March 19, 2008, 08:40:18 PM »

Posted by Glenda at RU:

Stanley of Canal 90 caught wind of a sting where someone Joran has associated with was arrested. The arrest has nothing to with Natalee, and I was told it was for an "old" crime, allegedly.  I understand how the story got twisted to include Joran. But I can assure you that the OM said today that Joran has not been re-arrested in the N.H. Case.

Followup by Glenda:

Mos did not confirm or deny whether Joran had been arrested, just that the Aruban Authorities did not request an arrest of Joran v/d Sloot.

OG and SMS have stated that they are sure that Joran has not been arrested and I believe them
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #287 on: March 19, 2008, 08:41:35 PM »

*******, if Joran is in the loony bin, I would hope that the taxpayers are not paying for it... and it's putting a bigger kink in the Sloot's bank account!

maybe the haters should pass the love bowl for the 39th time.

The $65,000 question is "At what point does he gut the Sloot bank account?"

Hi Dayhiker -  it's always been  a war of attrition and the Sloot's don't have Rockfeller money... and I doubt Aruba as a whole has it anymore.

good to see you Bro!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: March 19, 2008, 08:42:56 PM »

Snip
GRACE: You know what, Karl Penhaul, a lot of what you`re telling me, very, very interesting the fact that no sight nor sound, hide nor hair of Natalee Holloway, and you`re saying this guy D.J.s on a cruise ship. Explain that. What, does he go out for the evening, they party hardy, and then come back?

PENHAUL: Exactly that cruise ship, called the tattoo party boat, like I say, a 110-foot catamaran, that usually leaves the pier in front of the Aruba Grand Hotel. That`s about 300 yards down the beach from the Holiday Inn where Natalee Holloway was staying. That boat leaves most evenings at around 8 o`clock in the evening, gets back about 12 o`clock.

The staff, the crew of the boat, are usually leaving the pier and going home around 1 o`clock. But according to the owner, that boat generally doesn`t go out on a Sunday night, unless, of course, there`s a special party booked. You`ll remember that Natalee Holloway went missing late Sunday night, very early Monday morning -- Nancy?

GRACE: Karl, do we know if there was a special party booked that Sunday night that she went missing?

PENHAUL: We don`t have that answer yet. We are looking into that to see what the boat`s movements were. We do know from the owner, Marcus Williams (sic), that Steve Croes did have a key to the boat. But the owner also tells us that the boat has a special electronic security system on it and he doesn`t believe that Steve Croes would have been able to take the boat without his permission. And he has described Steve Croes as a model employee, Nancy. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/17/ng.01.html

Thanks Texasmom.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: March 19, 2008, 08:45:48 PM »

Thank You texasmom

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: March 19, 2008, 08:51:04 PM »

Posted by Glenda at RU:

Followup by Glenda:

Mos did not confirm or deny whether Joran had been arrested, just that the Aruban Authorities did not request an arrest of Joran v/d Sloot.

OG and SMS have stated that they are sure that Joran has not been arrested and I believe them

Oh well that settles that, LOL! The second biggest liar on Aruba (oh forgot, he's in Germany now) has spoken.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: March 19, 2008, 08:52:13 PM »

Not bad at all Rob.... kinda thinking like me.... but they already have a cell ready for him at Angola and the welcoming committee is waiting to welcome him.....here comes da bride....

new meat Wednesday?

LOL.... just got back , had to step out for a minute and saw this and LMAO....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: March 19, 2008, 08:53:26 PM »

Hi Dayhiker -  it's always been  a war of attrition and the Sloot's don't have Rockfeller money... and I doubt Aruba as a whole has it anymore.

good to see you Bro!

They seem to only be able to afford the infrequent fart from Mafia Joe's mouth now so times must be tight.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #293 on: March 19, 2008, 08:53:28 PM »

You're welcome Janet, and Blonde.

It still stands out to me from that statement that Wiggins "doesn't believe" Croes could have taken the boat out due to the security system...He didn't state that he "knew" he couldn't or didn't.  Also the fact that Croes was fired shortly following still leaves a doubt in my mind.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #294 on: March 19, 2008, 08:56:54 PM »

good to see you Bro!

They seem to only be able to afford the infrequent fart from Mafia Joe's mouth now so times must be tight.

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: March 19, 2008, 08:56:59 PM »

Yooo!!  That boat would be the logical choice and a lot less work then a cigarette boat or a sea pro if they did use a cage like that. A couple of ATM withdrawls would be enough to borrow that boat from SGC for 90 minutes. It's always docked and easily accessable. Wish we knew exactly who that 6:30 AM call was placed to Sad Was it the Santa Cruz are or Santa Lucia area?

And it's highly unlikely his boss knew what the heck Steve was doing at 3:00 in the morning. He was surely passed out stoned like the rest of the Arubans at that hour.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: March 19, 2008, 08:58:41 PM »

It still stands out to me from that statement that Wiggins "doesn't believe" Croes could have taken the boat out due to the security system...He didn't state that he "knew" he couldn't or didn't.  Also the fact that Croes was fired shortly following still leaves a doubt in my mind.

YUP! He don't know nuthin. He's got his own little cover-up going to protect the integrity of the Tatoo!

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #297 on: March 19, 2008, 08:59:08 PM »

Yes..Normally Employers try to hang on to Model Employees....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: March 19, 2008, 09:01:00 PM »

*******, are you saying you know for a fact that Edward is Henrik's son?

Now, I wonder if Eric Croes is Rudy's kid... check this -

original

enlarged

Eric Croes on right - Anti Christ at head of table.

where do we know the name Eric Croes from? anyone remember? 
Not familiar with Eric but he is in some interesting company in that picture.

Yes in yesterdays newspaper they listed Edward as Hendriks son saying he would sue for his Father if he was jailed. If you go way back to June 10th Edward Croes is on record confirming Natalee is deceased,he was a advisor to Rudy Croes in the DOJ. 
----------------------------------------------------
Julia at RU says these psychics in 2005 told her Lorenzo murdered Pitbull.

Daniel:Anybody can do anything. It happens in the states all the time. And you’re talking, you’re talking… quite a … there was another thing that was involved in that we’ll tell another time. That we’re here (hear?) another story that I don’t …that Edward witnessed, I mean they brought tears to his eyes … involved in this and we took him there and we pulled the girl out of the … we pulled the girl out of the store. And there was another murder due to this. Due to knowing that Natalee was alive.

Question: So someone was murdered because they knew too much?

Female: uh-huh (yes)
Male: Another one here.

Question: By who?

Female and Male – not saying it right now, we don’t want to go…(?)
Male: But but Edward was there, he witnessed it. Edward Croes right there, witnessed it.
And had tears in his eyes. We pulled this total stranger out of the store and it was and there was something in it and it o.. yeah…

--------------------------------------------

« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 09:04:37 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: March 19, 2008, 09:02:49 PM »

Snip

i was under the impression that steve c. was doing watchman duties on the tattoo that night.  he supposedly got fired for not staying on board all night like he was supposed to. 
dennisintn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.