March 28, 2024, 10:16:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 - 3/25/08  (Read 349422 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: March 19, 2008, 11:23:07 PM »

I wonder when Anita will get her wish that they investigate the investigation/investigators?  Perhaps it will be a 360 investigation and include the judiciary and prosecutors office as well?

I hope soon! I don't see how they will ever solve this case unless until they nail the dirtbags that covered it up. Unfortuately for us,all phases of that justice system did Natalee wrong and it involves more than a couple of people. Like Paul said it would hurt too many people and I don't think Aruba will ever want that embrassment and negative media. Sad

Are the little people hurting on Aruba?  How many people could possibly be involved in a cover-up?  More than one or two?

How many is "too many" for Aruba?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: March 19, 2008, 11:29:51 PM »

Not much in todays newspaper..I see the Minister of Health got himself some new wheels..I guess he isn't trying to keep a low profile since his name has been brought up recently in corruption and connected to money laundering. 

Just what is Boo Shi?  Would that be ghost chit?  Wouldn't want that on my car.
jackb
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #362 on: March 19, 2008, 11:31:22 PM »

Goodnight ldstlou & Janet.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #363 on: March 19, 2008, 11:36:39 PM »

Kyle,
Can you please explain to me what you had talked about the other day? What do you believe was found in the trap and are awaiting the results on? DNA? if so from what? Remains? Can you explain what your definition of remains are? bottom line...was it bones?

I'll do the best I can...
- The samples were recovered by Aruban divers on the 7th of Jan.  These samples include a fabric found inside the trap which was sent for a comparative analysis to the FBI.  However, the samples were also reportedly DNA tested. I heard there were remains from a source, who likely referred to DNA as remains, as he said there was DNA found.  However, it's rather ambiguous to me, but the take home message from the FBI is simply: they're not commenting on the case and the fabric wasn't Natalee's blouse.  I'm unaware of any bone found.
Hope that helps some. 

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: March 19, 2008, 11:46:26 PM »

I wonder when Anita will get her wish that they investigate the investigation/investigators?  Perhaps it will be a 360 investigation and include the judiciary and prosecutors office as well?

I hope soon! I don't see how they will ever solve this case unless until they nail the dirtbags that covered it up. Unfortuately for us,all phases of that justice system did Natalee wrong and it involves more than a couple of people. Like Paul said it would hurt too many people and I don't think Aruba will ever want that embrassment and negative media. Sad

Are the little people hurting on Aruba?  How many people could possibly be involved in a cover-up?  More than one or two?

How many is "too many" for Aruba?
Yes alot more than one or two. We are talking about a couple high level police officers,a fat pig lead investigator,chief prosecuter and probably Judges,Ministers and people in their Departments. It's a obvious,ridiculous cover up that goes to the very top.IMO

They don't want any bad news coverage at all and they watch each others backs,no one wants to go down as they all probably have dirt on each other and they would fall like domino's. Watching the recent 3 corruption scandals in Aruba they all got slaps on the wrists or nothiong at all. Heck look at Luis Mansur,Drugs,Money Laundering and guns but he only received 6 months..lol I guess thats better then some Minsiters who buy there way out of trouble or are never questioned,just the other day a Hendrick Croes hit a police officer with his car and drove off. He knows he is above the law and could do just about anything.

Somewhere in here was a simple crime but behind that is something much bigger and embarrasing for this Govt.
-----------------------------------------------
Author: Charles (---.setardsl.aw)
Date: 06-02-05 09:01

There are issues in this case that can go beyond the obvious in their implications.

It will take time for all the information regarding this lovely child to come out. Some of it will be hard to handle and some of it will be expected. With regards to the family of this missing child, my prayers are with you.

I wish all of us strength

charles
arubafastphones.com
« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 11:48:24 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: March 20, 2008, 12:09:05 AM »

Why was the Aruban Govt crying about there Tourism right from the start? I mean murders happen most everywhere in the World to Americans except Aruba Sad Nothing is more dispicable then lying and blaming the victim while hiding behind a corrupt govt or lawyers.
----------------------------------------------------------
Day to Day, June 10, 2005 · Officials fear the recent disappearance of Natalee Holloway -- the 18-year-old Alabama student who went missing in Aruba -- could affect tourism to the tropical island. The island's prime minister and a travel industry analyst offer their thoughts about security on Aruba, and the potential impact on the island's economy.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #366 on: March 20, 2008, 12:42:55 AM »

Why was the Aruban Govt crying about there Tourism right from the start? I mean murders happen most everywhere in the World to Americans except Aruba Sad Nothing is more dispicable then lying and blaming the victim while hiding behind a corrupt govt or lawyers.
----------------------------------------------------------
Day to Day, June 10, 2005 · Officials fear the recent disappearance of Natalee Holloway -- the 18-year-old Alabama student who went missing in Aruba -- could affect tourism to the tropical island. The island's prime minister and a travel industry analyst offer their thoughts about security on Aruba, and the potential impact on the island's economy.
*******...I guess the hardest part to understand is how those people can go to sleep every night knowing what happened to Natalee...most people Me included Could not and would not be able to live with Myself if I had the knowledge of How Natalee died and did nothing about it.....What ever happened to Natalee was really bad and way more than just the Sloots and the Kalpoes are involved....I truly believe that Natalee was taken to the Sloots house and there were high ranking people there along with the pimps....it is probably not the first time that an unsuspecting drugged tourist girl was taken there for one of these gatherings....more than one young tourist girl has been found in the past dead and it was blamed on drowning.....it is just unconceivable to think how long this kind of thing has been going on in Aruba before Natalee's disappearance.....its got to stop and the cards have got to start falling....God has a plan and I know sometime soon that We will have Our answers...at least that is what I pray.... God Bless Natalees' Family....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: March 20, 2008, 12:55:43 AM »

Well said Hotping! I don't understand how people can live with themselves either Sad All it takes is one email/call to Natalee's Mom or Dad and they did some good and relieved there conscious a bit. Unfortunately like you I believe this is far more serious and dangerous for people to do that. The cards do have to fall and soon,there is no way around it for Natalee to get her Justice. That Government needs to be penalized in the worst way with a active American Boycott..Our Government really needs to do something since the Aruban and Dutch Governments refuse to do so.

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: March 20, 2008, 01:10:03 AM »

Well said Hotping! I don't understand how people can live with themselves either Sad All it takes is one email/call to Natalee's Mom or Dad and they did some good and relieved there conscious a bit. Unfortunately like you I believe this is far more serious and dangerous for people to do that. The cards do have to fall and soon,there is no way around it for Natalee to get her Justice. That Government needs to be penalized in the worst way with a active American Boycott..Our Government really needs to do something since the Aruban and Dutch Governments refuse to do so.
I just don't understand how this has been going on for almost 3 yrs and not one single person in Aruba has the decency to step forward...As a Mother of two Sons I can not understand how Anita can lie for Her Son and expect His life to be normal....What is She Thinking....Paulus is in this Up to His eyeballs....How can She live with Him...unless of course She was there that night and knows full well what happened and They are all covering their on butts....That's another thing about this whole case there are just so many things that can not be verified....Paulus lied and said that the Younger boys were in Holland with Anita then He turned around and said that They were at home.....Boy the lies just never stop with these people.....They definitely do not possess a conscious not one last one of them...its truly sickening.... 

In God We Trust!
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #369 on: March 20, 2008, 01:22:50 AM »

Kyle,
Can you please explain to me what you had talked about the other day? What do you believe was found in the trap and are awaiting the results on? DNA? if so from what? Remains? Can you explain what your definition of remains are? bottom line...was it bones?

I'll do the best I can...
- The samples were recovered by Aruban divers on the 7th of Jan.  These samples include a fabric found inside the trap which was sent for a comparative analysis to the FBI.  However, the samples were also reportedly DNA tested. I heard there were remains from a source, who likely referred to DNA as remains, as he said there was DNA found.  However, it's rather ambiguous to me, but the take home message from the FBI is simply: they're not commenting on the case and the fabric wasn't Natalee's blouse.  I'm unaware of any bone found.
Hope that helps some. 

I am with ldstlou regarding what was or was not found in the cage.  Samples were recovered including fabric but not limited to fabric?  How can DNA be referred to as remains?  DNA would be on/in remains (skeletal or otherwise).  I can understand why the FBI would want to keep this info quiet at this time, hopefully working on a strong case against Joran.  I just can't get my mind around what exactly was found in the cage?!  At least the FBI is not denying nor confirming that the DNA/remains are Natalee.  Does anyone else have an opinion on this? 

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: March 20, 2008, 01:44:25 AM »

"The FBI is neither confirming nor denying"... That's how the FBI works.

I understand that some are getting frustrated about the silence from our Govt. but yes, as the last poster says, they are probably assembling info that can be used in the case. They DON'T make mistakes. They make it all air-tight.

I am wondering if perhaps Beth and Dave don't already have info that we cannot be made privy to right now.

I think the cage was a Big Deal and I think we may have something there, but it will take time to get the answers out publicly.   

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #371 on: March 20, 2008, 01:46:20 AM »

Okay.............Two in a row for me!  Anybody out there?  Did I offend someone?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: March 20, 2008, 01:46:49 AM »

I'm here and I'm with you Hotping and *******!  I'm just so frustrated thinking about the whole picture of what has happened, that I can't even put my thoughts down in any rational manner.  Bottom line, they don't ever want the family or anyone else to know where Natalee is or what actually happened to her.  If the answers are found, those responsible would have to be punished.  We can spend a billion dollars of American money searching the ocean or wherever else, and if we find anything; we will have to trust them with it.  Trust the very system that has covered up and cleaned up any possible lead to the answers.  I just don't know how to go on from there, but am not willing to even think about giving up either!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #373 on: March 20, 2008, 01:49:39 AM »

I understand that some are getting frustrated about the silence from our Govt. but yes, as the last poster says, they are probably assembling info that can be used in the case. They DON'T make mistakes. They make it all air-tight.

I am wondering if perhaps Beth and Dave don't already have info that we cannot be made privy to right now.

I think the cage was a Big Deal and I think we may have something there, but it will take time to get the answers out publicly.   

Thank You SB ...  thought I was lost in translation there for a minute. 
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: March 20, 2008, 01:52:45 AM »

I agree with You SB....And I hope We're Right! 

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: March 20, 2008, 01:54:28 AM »

Thanks SB, I hope you're right.  The two weeks that it took from the receipt of the sample/s by Aruban police to the FBI receiving it is my greatest concern about what the FBI has or doesn't have. 

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: March 20, 2008, 01:57:11 AM »

I'm here and I'm with you Hotping and *******!  I'm just so frustrated thinking about the whole picture of what has happened, that I can't even put my thoughts down in any rational manner.  Bottom line, they don't ever want the family or anyone else to know where Natalee is or what actually happened to her.  If the answers are found, those responsible would have to be punished.  We can spend a billion dollars of American money searching the ocean or wherever else, and if we find anything; we will have to trust them with it.  Trust the very system that has covered up and cleaned up any possible lead to the answers.  I just don't know how to go on from there, but am not willing to even think about giving up either!

TM You're Right that's the hardest part is trusting Them...but We have to remember that Dave is Very Aware of the corruption in Aruba so Let's pray that there were certain things done on the Persistence to assure the integrity of the findings.....

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: March 20, 2008, 02:00:58 AM »

TM You're Right that's the hardest part is trusting Them...but We have to remember that Dave is Very Aware of the corruption in Aruba so Let's pray that there were certain things done on the Persistence to assure the integrity of the findings.....
Yes, that is definately in my prayers.  Thanks HP!

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: March 20, 2008, 02:06:46 AM »

I am also concerned about the chain-of-evidence, especially in the light of Kyle's posts back at the beginning of this thread about how ALE sort of hovered over the Persistence during the finding of the cage.

Another thing, a little deeper, concerns me too.

Anyone else troubled at how readily the Dutch/Germans/Europeans seem to shunt their kids off to institutions that would be loosely described as being "mind-altering" facilities? These "farms" such as what Joran may be in... that kind of stuff is a little scary to me, both in what they do AND in the perceived "necessity" to have such facilities. Are the young people of Europe all THAT whacked-out and brain-fried from drugs, alcohol and associated "excesses", that they have to be wholesale institutionalized? That whole realm needs more research from us.

Rehabilitation of such offenders as Joran is, almost never works. The recidivism rate for sexual/substance abuse offenders is stratospheric. The only thing that can be done is to remove them from society where they cannot hurt innocent people.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: March 20, 2008, 02:10:59 AM »

Yes, that is definately in my prayers.  Thanks HP!
You're Welcome TM! Its Definitely a Large Part of My Prayers Too!

Good Night All!

In God We Trust!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.