April 23, 2024, 07:34:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 - 3/25/08  (Read 351615 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #60 on: March 19, 2008, 01:38:05 PM »

If Joran is arrested this will be huge! Get the Father!!!!!!!! 
« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 01:39:58 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: March 19, 2008, 01:38:29 PM »

Just posted by Nativelingo at RU:

Just on Canal 90:

Apparently Joran under arrest again...

MF? Julia?

Any of our Dutch posters seeing or hearing anything in the NL about this?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: March 19, 2008, 01:41:02 PM »

Just on Canal 90:

MF? Julia?

Followup by Nativelingo:
Canal 90 waiting on confirmation from the Netherlands....

Supposedly he was taken under arrest in the afternoon (Holland time)...
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: March 19, 2008, 01:43:58 PM »

Theres only one person from the suspects who fits as the Boyfriend from earlier in the week and that is GVC.MO

I always found it hard to believe they waited a year to question him. We also know someone else was arrested on June 11th 2005 in connection with this case.

He was a liar, first of all.  A witness second of all and he must have rearranged his lie or went into some deep pockets to explain it.  He was probably warned, patted on the head after he was told to shut up he wasn't helping.   jackb

Keep in mind Steve Croes is very well acquainted with GCV, note the partying pictures with Steve and GVC in the middle showing is 3 or 4 pack.  Steve may have been there to protect GVC as well as himself and gaining brownie favors from the Vdrsloots.  By helping create an alibi for Joran, and 2 K, he was actually creating one for himself and GVC.  There must have been a communication failure because the story changed in the middle of Steve Croes' lie, somewhere along the way and he looked like a fool, but better a fool than a hung possumn.   jackb
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: March 19, 2008, 01:44:14 PM »

Just on Canal 90:

MF? Julia?

Followup by Nativelingo:
Canal 90 waiting on confirmation from the Netherlands....

Supposedly he was taken under arrest in the afternoon (Holland time)...

Wow, I saw him online this morning.   Shocked

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #65 on: March 19, 2008, 01:51:02 PM »

*******-
Beth stated that GVC slapped Natalee on that back side when he was detained. I remember that very clearly. Seems it happened in CnC a day or two earlier.

Yes..I believe it is a fact that happened,that he was grinding behind her when dancing,I think on that Friday the 27th. Dave has also comfirmed that. Kind of a custom in Aruba to show you are intersted in someone I have read. I know Joe Taco has thrown GVC under the bus many times saying he met Natalee and that VCB shirt is his,has forensic evidence on it and is connected to this case.

YES, I agree with all you stated.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: March 19, 2008, 01:51:23 PM »

Sunny, I read Nancy Grace Transcript/Greta transcript last night about his arrest.  He was living with grandparents next door to uncle.  If a search was done at all it was not a thorough search, based on the length of time the police were there, etc.

Here are some links if you would like to read what was said at the time:

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/06/17/missing.teen/index.html
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160562,00.html
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/17/ng.01.html

Thank you Texasmom.

I find it very suspcious that attorney Eline Lotter Homan who represented Geoffrey van Cromvoirt was also the attorney who represented Steve Croes.  Karin Janssen would not allow the security guards to be represented by the same attorneys.

Beth questioned whether there was a Steve Croes/Geoffrey van Cromvoirt connection.

My theory implies that Steve Croes and Geoffrey van Cromvoirt assisted Paulus van der Sloot on the morning of May 30, 2005 ... asssisted Paulus van der Sloot in moving Natalee Holloway from the beach where Joran, Deepak and (?) had left her hidden at the beach in the mangrove bushes.

Janet

++++++++++++

Chris Lejuez
NANCY GRACE
June 17, 2005

LEJUEZ: I have been the defense attorney for both of them for the last two days. But as of tomorrow, I will be only for one of them, because apparently there will be a conflict of interest in defending them both. This has been told to me by the public prosecutor, so I will be resigning from one of the cases. I have no evidence yet that, that is the case, but I do take her word for it.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/07/ng.01.html

Geoffrey van Cromvoirt/Steve Croes - Same Attorney

John Q. Kelly
On the Record w/ Greta
April 19, 2006

VAN SUSTEREN: John, what I heard a little bit earlier today from someone I spoke to in Aruba is that the lawyer for "G.V.C." is also the lawyer — it's a woman — who represented Steve Croes, who is the man who came forward with the false alibi to the police which supported lie number one of Deepak, Satish and Joran.  Do you know anything about the lawyer representing both Steve Croes and now "G.V.C."?

KELLY: I know that's the situation. It's a woman, and that is the person who represented Croes and would be representing this individual now. And actually, Ms. Janssen, when I talked to her today, she was just getting ready to turn over the dossier to "G.V.C.'s" attorney for review before they did go into court.

VAN SUSTEREN: Now, Steve Croes, John — it was sort of a curious thing. He came forward seemingly out of the blue and said that he witnessed Deepak, Satish and Joran dropping Natalee off at the Holiday Inn and stumbling, and then two security guards coming up. That was a complete lie that he sort of volunteered, went to the police. He was taken into custody. He was then released. Is he free and clear of all of this, or is he still somewhat in the mix?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,192309,00.html

John Q. Kelly
On the Record w/ Greta
April 19, 2006

VAN SUSTEREN: Then it's bizarre that this lawyer would represent both Steve Croes and GVC because at least here in the United States, I think most lawyers would say that there is a potential for conflict of interest and a lawyer shouldn't be representing both.

KELLY: I think that's right ...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,192309,00.html

Steve Croes/Geoffrey van Cromvoirt - Connect the Dots

Beth Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
April 18, 2005

TWITTY: ......And when I think of Joran van der Sloot and when I think of Steven Croes and I think of this new suspect (GVC) and the lies that were coming out early, very early, the moment we arrived on the island, if we find out that these three suspects are acquaintances or know each other — somebody needs to connect the dots. I mean, there certainly is a reason why Steven Croes came forward early on and stated, lied to the authorities that he had seen the two security guards taking Natalee. You know, people don't just do that for no reason, Greta. Somebody needs to connect the dots on those three, if they know each other.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,192141,00.html

Steve Croes - Suspicions

Aruba Authorities Detail Murder Suspicions
Friday, June 24, 2005

Joran van der Sloot (search) and his friends Deepak and Satish Kalpoe are being held under suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder. A fourth man, party boat DJ Steve Croes, is being held under the same conditions.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160654,00.html

Geoffrey van Cromvoirt - Suspicions

Aruba Prosecutors Won't Comment on Outcome of van Cromvoirt Arrest
April 19, 2006

Geoffrey van Cromvoirt, 19, was led into an Aruban police station, hooded and in handcuffs Tuesday night after an Aruban judge spent the afternoon hearing arguments that he should remain in jail.

Aruban prosecutors would not comment on the outcome, but released a statement saying that he "is suspected of criminal offenses that may be related to the disappearance of Miss Holloway and of offenses related to dealing in illegal narcotics."

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=1859711

Detainment - Strong/Serious Suspicions

Arlene Ellis-Schipper
NANCY GRACE
July 20, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: There is no grand jury in Aruba. It`s a different system.  You are arrested based on suspicion, on strong suspicion.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/14/ng.01.html

Noraina Pietersz - Defence Attorney
Associated Press
June 9, 2005

Under Aruban law, only serious suspicion from investigators — not solid evidence — is needed for a judge to rule that suspects can be held, Pietersz said.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8079019/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #67 on: March 19, 2008, 01:52:00 PM »

If Joran is arrested this will be huge! Get the Father!!!!!!!! 

I'm using Minnesota Dad's thought print here. If Paulus is not arrested . . . it's all bullshit again.

+++

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: March 19, 2008, 01:52:34 PM »

I'll believe it when I see it. I thought the last time they re-arrested him that they could not do another "catch and release." I was wrong.  No cigars this time around for me!

GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #69 on: March 19, 2008, 01:52:47 PM »

Just on Canal 90:

MF? Julia?

nop...but I'll check it now!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #70 on: March 19, 2008, 01:54:00 PM »

Just on Canal 90:

MF? Julia?

I have Top 95 on...nothing yet, but I just clicked it on.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: March 19, 2008, 01:55:13 PM »

Just on Canal 90:

MF? Julia?

According to Nativelingo - Canal 90 is saying he was arrested this afternoon in the NL. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: March 19, 2008, 01:55:23 PM »

Just on Canal 90:

MF? Julia?

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #73 on: March 19, 2008, 01:56:11 PM »

Just on Canal 90:

MF? Julia?

http://www.canal90fm.aw/

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: March 19, 2008, 01:56:42 PM »

Just on Canal 90:

MF? Julia?

Klaas, Could this be it?

Existence is futile.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #75 on: March 19, 2008, 01:56:49 PM »

I'll believe it when I see it. I thought the last time they re-arrested him that they could not do another "catch and release." I was wrong.  No cigars this time around for me!

Hi wreck....clap trap? maybe you were right after-all....I have thought your line of thinking was spot on from the get go and have not changed my mind.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: March 19, 2008, 01:57:49 PM »

Just on Canal 90:

MF? Julia?

Klaas, Could this be it?

Hopes have been dashed too many times.  I hope this is it.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: March 19, 2008, 01:57:56 PM »

Could the fish trap have been an iguana trap.  This post was from 12/2005 and talks about trapping iguanas, at LaCabana months earlier.

Our Trip to Heaven part 2
12/04/05
Submitted on Monday, December 19, 2005 by: Gina

One thing we noticed at LaCabana this trip was that there are far fewer Iguanas, I guess trapping them a few months back did the trick. We noticed that they love to hang out at the Pizza Shack to wait for any crumbs that fall to the ground.

http://tripreports.visitaruba.com/dynamic/servlet/ReportDetails?CAT_ID=24&ARTICLE_ID=963

What kind of cage would be used for an iguana and where would it have been kept? 
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: March 19, 2008, 02:00:55 PM »

Just on Canal 90:

MF? Julia?

Klaas, Could this be it?

Hopes have been dashed too many times.  I hope this is it.

I agree.  Lets see how this unfolds.

Existence is futile.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: March 19, 2008, 02:02:02 PM »

Just on Canal 90:

MF? Julia?

Klaas, Could this be it?

I wouldn't get my hopes up just yet..We have all been through this too many times Sad I am hoping that they did find usable DNA and it just took 3 months to conclude the testing. It would have to be Major new evidence for him to be arrested today!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.