April 19, 2024, 10:56:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 - 3/25/08  (Read 351423 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: March 19, 2008, 02:03:48 PM »

Just posted by Nativelingo at RU:

Just on Canal 90:

Apparently Joran under arrest again...

MF? Julia?

Klaas, Could this be it?

I wouldn't get my hopes up just yet..We have all been through this too many times Sad I am hoping that they did find usable DNA and it just took 3 months to conclude the testing. It would have to be Major new evidence for him to be arrested today!

I agree *******.  Maybe this time.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #81 on: March 19, 2008, 02:05:27 PM »

I wouldn't get my hopes up just yet..We have all been through this too many times Sad I am hoping that they did find usable DNA and it just took 3 months to conclude the testing. It would have to be Major new evidence for him to be arrested today!

******* - in my opinion, the evidence would have to be indisputable. Like one in 50 quadrillion.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #82 on: March 19, 2008, 02:07:03 PM »

PLEASE: What is the country code?

Adress:
   Van Leeuwenhoekstraat 26
Oranjestad, Aruba
Tel.:
   828952, 824134
Fax.:
Emails:
   info@canal90fm.aw
Usa e email aki si tin cualkier pregunta.
     request@canal90fm.aw
Usa e email aki pa manda peticion.

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Windsor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #83 on: March 19, 2008, 02:08:00 PM »

Hi everyone --

Let's hope this is the news the family is waiting to hear.

I have a few questions while we're waiting:

which attorney said he had a heavy heart and wanted to tell Karen Jannsen, I believe, that his client had something to do with Natalee's disappearance, that the prosecution just had to prove it?

also, was van Loon ever questioned?

Thanks.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: March 19, 2008, 02:08:31 PM »

I'll believe it when I see it. I thought the last time they re-arrested him that they could not do another "catch and release." I was wrong.  No cigars this time around for me!

Me neither wreck.

Unless Deepak, Satish and Paulus are detained along with Joran ... I suspect that Aruba is only attempting to appease the family of Natalee Holloway.

The appeasement plan is to silence Beth by providing her with a measure of closure.  Think about it.  If Beth is silenced ... the Natalee Holloway case fades from public attention and ... Aruba once again becomes the "Happy Island".

Janet

++++++++

Beth Twitty
CNN LARRY KING LIVE
February 23, 2007

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0602/23/lkl.01.html

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: I know one thing that Deepak Kalpoe did in August was, when the gardener came before the judge of instruction to give sworn testimony of witnessing those three suspects together in the Kalpoe brothers' car that night at the pond, across the street from the Marriott, it was in front of the prosecutor, in front of the defense, the judge of instruction, Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, Joran Van Der Sloot.

Deepak panicked. He panicked when the gardener gave that testimony. That very afternoon, he called an Aruban girl to help him establish an alibi. She, in turn, panicked. She called FBI. She dialed the 1-877-NATALEE number and told them that she did not want to be involved in this.

Mickey John
On the Record w/ Greta
June 29, 2005

JOHN:.......He (Deepak) said a story being made up about dropping the girl of at a Holiday Inn, was all something being made up. He, and the Dutch guy, and the Dutch guy's father, they sit and made up the story.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161044,00.html

Junior - The Landfill Witness
On the Record w/ Greta
August 4, 2005

JUNIOR: Am I certain?  Yes, I am really sure.  That is why I think, today, “I’m sure, I’m sure. I have no doubt in my mind.” Yes. Also the father, I believe, yes, yes. Also him. I was even more sure it was this girl because now there were two cars. The Police have two cars--the red Jeep, which… I saw that. I saw that because the red Jeep was fine, but that came later, that was the next day. I was near the place where she was buried--may she rest in peace. I was there, maybe, nine days later.

VAN SUSTEREN: What is his level of certainty?

JUNIOR: Am I certain?  Yes, I am really sure.  That is why I think, today, “I’m sure, I’m sure. I have no doubt in my mind.” Yes. Also the father, I believe, yes, yes. Also him. I was even more sure it was this girl because now there were two cars. The Police have two cars--the red Jeep, which… I saw that. I saw that because the red Jeep was fine, but that came later, that was the next day. I was near the place where she was buried--may she rest in peace. I was there, maybe, nine days later.

VAN SUSTEREN: If there were three, does the father make four, or, is the father one of the three?

JUNIOR: The father came in the Jeep. He got out of the car. He was standing there and he was pointing and asking things. I was working, you know, but he was far and he was talking. I was just working and looking. He kept asking if everything was okay. Yes, they asked him. I thought that they were asking him, that is what I thought they were doing, asking him, “Where? Where?”

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #85 on: March 19, 2008, 02:08:45 PM »

******* - in my opinion, the evidence would have to be indisputable. Like one in 50 quadrillion.

Can't find anything yet in the regular sources we use for information; but I'll see if I can ask someone to make some calls. Don't know if they will....if they look at it as just an internetrumour they won't call his grandmother / lawyer etc.
Windsor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #86 on: March 19, 2008, 02:09:39 PM »

011 + 297 + Area Code+ Tel #

DESTINY
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #87 on: March 19, 2008, 02:10:14 PM »

Adress:
   Van Leeuwenhoekstraat 26
Oranjestad, Aruba
Tel.:
   828952, 824134
Fax.:
Emails:
   info@canal90fm.aw
     request@canal90fm.aw

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: March 19, 2008, 02:10:24 PM »

Adress:
   Van Leeuwenhoekstraat 26
Oranjestad, Aruba
Tel.:
   828952, 824134
Fax.:
Emails:
   info@canal90fm.aw
     request@canal90fm.aw

http://www.studyabroad.com/telcodes.html

I Stand With The Girl
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: March 19, 2008, 02:12:16 PM »

DESTINY

AARRGGGGGGGGHHHHHH...All they have listed in website is number WITHOUT area code...ya got area code????

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: March 19, 2008, 02:13:06 PM »

Hi everyone --

which attorney said he had a heavy heart and wanted to tell Karen Jannsen, I believe, that his client had something to do with Natalee's disappearance, that the prosecution just had to prove it?

Thanks.

Antonio Carlo(Jorans Lawyer)relieved his conscious to KJ just a couple weeks after Natalee dissapeared. He said that Joran played a major role in Natalee's dissapearance but it was up to the prosecution to prove it.

We know from Beths book that he said they searched his boat and this was within the first few days. He told Beth well what about the Honda? Many of the earliest tips were about a yellow Range Rover with a boat and barrel in the back. I have never seen a PV on Vader Theodore Van loon.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 02:16:43 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #91 on: March 19, 2008, 02:14:09 PM »

Can't find anything yet in the regular sources we use for information; but I'll see if I can ask someone to make some calls. Don't know if they will....if they look at it as just an internetrumour they won't call his grandmother / lawyer etc.

GBMW Hi,
I have a source at CNN, I just emailed him.

+++

Windsor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #92 on: March 19, 2008, 02:14:38 PM »

DESTINY

AARRGGGGGGGGHHHHHH...All they have listed in website is number WITHOUT area code...ya got area code????

011 + 297 + 8+ Tel #
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: March 19, 2008, 02:19:08 PM »

*******-
Beth stated that GVC slapped Natalee on that back side when he was detained. I remember that very clearly. Seems it happened in CnC a day or two earlier.

Yes..I believe it is a fact that happened,that he was grinding behind her when dancing,I think on that Friday the 27th. Dave has also comfirmed that. Kind of a custom in Aruba to show you are intersted in someone I have read. I know Joe Taco has thrown GVC under the bus many times saying he met Natalee and that VCB shirt is his,has forensic evidence on it and is connected to this case.

there are problems with that.  first, taco. lies at the drop of a hat, so anything he says is twisted to exonerate jvds.  the shirt may well have gvc
's dna on it, but evidently doesn't have natalee's on it.  and i hardly think that having your face slapped for grinding against a girl qualifies anyone for the title of "earlier in the week boyfriend".
dennisintn
nuntukamen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #94 on: March 19, 2008, 02:19:13 PM »

looks like this could be very significant

life is what happens while you are planning other things...john lennon
Windsor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #95 on: March 19, 2008, 02:19:24 PM »

[

Antonio Carlo(Jorans Lawyer)relieved his conscious to KJ just a couple weeks after Natalee dissapeared. He said that Joran played a major role in Natalee's dissapearance but it was up to the prosecution to prove it.

We know from Beths book that he said they searched his boat and this was within the first few days. He told Beth well what about the Honda? Many of the earliest tips were about a yellow Range Rover with a boat and barrel in the back. I have never seen a PV on him though.
[/quote]

Thanks, ******* -- I was hoping the attorney was Chris Lejuez.  I went to the ColegeArubio web site posted earlier and found his picture there around 1988 or so, so I was thinking, "Well, Lejuez sure sounds French to me, maybe Shango thought Simian (the Frenchman) was Lejuez, and that this was Lejuez's way of getting information out there so the prosecution could nail'em, since Lejuez had a heavy heart, but I'm wrong, it's Carlo.

And if van Loon has never been taken in for questioning, and since I just read Beth's book over the weekend, I thought maybe he's "Daury."  His real name is Theodore, but he goes by Vadir?  What other nicknames might he have?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: March 19, 2008, 02:19:49 PM »

Hi everyone --

Thanks.

Joran van der Sloot's Attorney - Carlo Antonio

Peter Devries
MARTHA MACCALLUM
FOX NEWS
November 28, 2006

MARTHA: …could this be used against Joran Van Der Sloot at this point? From Aruba, on the phone is Peter De Vries, who is a Dutch crime reporter, who broke this story. Peter, good to have you with us today.

PETER: Hello, Martha, but I am not at Aruba…I am in Holland.

MARTHA: Alright, well good to have you from Holland!  Thank you ver much for being with us. Let me ask you this question, and I have gone through some of what you said about this already. But explain to our viewers exactly what you understand Joran’s lawyer told to Karin Janssen, the prosecutor.

PETER: Yeah, what I found out is that the lawyer of Joran, Mr. Carlo, made an appointment with head prosecutor, Karin Janssen. And he said he wanted to talk with her, and then she said, no, I cannot do that…that is highly unusual. We can’t talk during an investigation. But then he said, yeah, well, I have to talk to you…please. And, well, ok, then she admitted; and she said ok, you can come to my office.

And then the two had a talk, and Mr. Carlo said, yeah, I have to clear my conscience. I can tell you that, my client Joran has played a major role in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

And I want you to know that, and, of course, it is up to you to deliver the full proof for that. But I can tell you that…that…he is playing a major role in this.

MARTHA: Right. And your reporting says that happened in June, just a month after she disappeared…is that correct?

PETER: Yeah, it was shortly after the arrest of Joran.

MARTHA: Alright, tell me what you think he meant by: “played a major part?” Was there any elaboration on that, because I know you confronted him about this meeting.

PETER: Yeah, what I know, is that at least, Karin Janssen, the head prosecutor…understood this as, that he has guilt on the disappearance of Natalee .… that he has something to do with it.

So there is no misunderstanding about that, because when they didn’t manage to solve this case, Karin Janssen, also, wrote Mr. Carlo a letter…a couple of months later. And she said, can we please have a new talk about this? Can you please give some more details?

But then Mr. Carlo got scared, because he thought…that is what he understood…that it was a secret meeting…that she could talk. But when the head prosecutor was writing it…I mean a letter…it was no longer a secret.

MARTHA: Right…right…that made him nervous to think that about putting this down on paper. Peter De Vries, thank you so much for talking with us today.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #97 on: March 19, 2008, 02:21:32 PM »

nothing on canal 90 or Top 95.

just music and the normal babbling during the music.

+++

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: March 19, 2008, 02:24:28 PM »

nothing on canal 90 or Top 95.

just music and the normal babbling during the music.

I've been trying to call this number:

011 297 8 828952    not working on my cell phone    are we sure the area code is 8?   I have 5 for all my other Aruba numbers....

Thanks to all the Monkeys who replied to my first email Wink

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: March 19, 2008, 02:24:55 PM »

*******-
Beth stated that GVC slapped Natalee on that back side when he was detained. I remember that very clearly. Seems it happened in CnC a day or two earlier.

Yes..I believe it is a fact that happened,that he was grinding behind her when dancing,I think on that Friday the 27th. Dave has also comfirmed that. Kind of a custom in Aruba to show you are intersted in someone I have read. I know Joe Taco has thrown GVC under the bus many times saying he met Natalee and that VCB shirt is his,has forensic evidence on it and is connected to this case.

there are problems with that.  first, taco. lies at the drop of a hat, so anything he says is twisted to exonerate jvds.  the shirt may well have gvc
's dna on it, but evidently doesn't have natalee's on it.  and i hardly think that having your face slapped for grinding against a girl qualifies anyone for the title of "earlier in the week boyfriend".
dennisintn

Yes,your right about Taco. In 2006 he tried to say there were witnesses that saw GVC with Natalee after Joran dropped her off and insuiating that GVC was on tape with NH. However out of everyone else he is the only one I can see as being called a Boyfriend from earlier in the week.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.