April 16, 2024, 02:27:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 - 3/25/08  (Read 351253 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #840 on: March 24, 2008, 11:29:19 PM »

I find it interresting that:

MF hasn't posted at RU since 3/17/08
Glenda hasn't posted at RU since 3/19/08

www.bondia.com has been down for several days to a couple weeks
www.arubatoday.com has also been down

It appears as those two websites are gone for good. 

Also noted:

No updates to Amigoe.com since 3/20/08

Ever since the arrest/non arrest of Joran/Joran's friends but not ordered by the OM for the natalee case??

My guess is government ordered blackout.  We know who they all work for.  Anything from Jossy/Diario?

"Bag" youtube linked here under Aruban news:

http://www.go2-aruba.nl/
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: March 24, 2008, 11:32:47 PM »

Hey Hotping!  I hope you had a great Easter!
You know in a perfect world that compensation claim would have been in the toilet!  But since it's not a perfect world and we are talking about Aruba where EVERYTHING is actionable;  I can hear it now.....Poor JVDS all he did was give the American girl a ride to where she wanted to go and left her.  She'd wanted more but he had school the next day and had to go home.  When she "disappeared" the mother and American press would not stop until he was incarcerated.  The "wrongful", "repeated" incarceration and fear of sexual abuse while incarcerated put so much stress on him that his already teeny weeny became microscopic, he was driven to smoke pot constantly to relieve his stress of not having one; and the pot made him make up the story he told Patrick.  And he will have the best representation corruption can buy.  How does that sound?

This answers several questions I had about Joran and lawsuits.  I always know I can find answers at SM.   

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: March 24, 2008, 11:39:56 PM »

Also noted:

Ever since the arrest/non arrest of Joran/Joran's friends but not ordered by the OM for the natalee case??

My guess is government ordered blackout.  We know who they all work for.  Anything from Jossy/Diario?

"Bag" youtube linked here under Aruban news:

http://www.go2-aruba.nl/

Sounds like everyone is gearing up for the lawsuits that will bring the US media to it's knees, teach us not to mess with Aruba and the Sloots, and provide a comfortable, if not lavish lifestyle for the Kalpoes, Sloots and Julia. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: March 24, 2008, 11:53:50 PM »

Have we learned anything new in the last two weeks? Can you say case gone cold?

I don't know anything about what's going on with the investigation on Aruba but I did hear from a reliable source that Peter R. de Vries is working on a couple of interesting things at this very moment.
That doesn't say much but at least someone is working on it Wink. After the show there were a lot of tips of course and to figure out which ones are serious is difficult...and then do the research on those who are credible...it takes time. And it may not work out in the end. Also, this case isn't the only case for Peter R. de Vries and his team; his show also starts again soon so I think he's also working on those cases as well (of course).
Sooner or later the ALE will have to give some statement about what's going on.

Great news!  It seems that every time this case goes cold, something happens that just knocks my socks off - whether Peter and Patrick, Hans Mos, or someone threatening Greta with a lawsuit.  Nice to know there are monkeys who stay on top of things.  I go away for about a week and come back and know what, if anything I've missed.   

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #844 on: March 25, 2008, 12:32:43 AM »

Jossy had an editorial in today's Dairio that looks like he is
blasting Oduber:

Here it is through the translator:

In English:
the intencion of not will be offends, but will be show the first logico minister of aruba cu the unique conclusion at cual my can arrive is cu, because; politico, past owing you the raffle his cerebro y owing you sell his soul will be they lague stay cu the to power gubernamental cu the have now. cheating esey, past owing allowed to alavez all you the desastrenan cu is tumando place at aruba. where cu of it you drey, of it you view is cay on ladronicia, corupcion, abuses of power, enfin, one anarchy overall in one gobierno cu have you owing you the percura will be order, disciplines y honestidad. cu seven year eherciendo one to power casi overall at aruba, sintiendo his self cu the derecho of malgasta cuanto coin gobierno was have, without discrecion to neither consideracion will be to her people cu is arrives in port the coin ey cu the sudor of his forehead, y malusando institucionnan ministerio inspectie y publishes will be pursued y try eliminates his adversarionan, nelson orlando oduber not can owing you construi one gobierno cu the minimo of eficiencia, y to niether consolidates one faction cu can owing you dune the necesario endorsement will be ehecuta one plan redentor of the finanzanan publishes, will be to her benefits of his own gobierno, his faction, y the people of aruba! at honor of berdad i have the obligacion of tell cu the gobierno here owing you impone one corupcion so makes bold cu past owing you takes possetion of we island till such extreme, cu the antisocialnan also owing you feel they self to owner of we cayanan y is aremetiendo, one prolongacion of gobierno, against autonan, casnan y ciudadanonan without respet will be ley to neither fear will be autoridad. hour cu the lesson comes of lives upstairs, esnan lives abao also is feel cu is they derecho of actua cu impunidad against the reglanan of conducta estableci in we comunidad. the dirigentenan of mep in gobierno owing you converted they self in the burdugonan of the clasenan popular not have in all the history of aruba one gobierno lives incapable on all territory, to neither one clase gobernante lives corompi cu the to near of delincuentenan cu is form part of esun current without one basico conocimento of thing is economy y finanzanan publishes, but if of fill the saconan of friends and family, nel owing opts you will be one politica of persecucion, using the departamentonan of gobierno cu have you is impartial, because; herment of ehecucion of his plannan malefico will be try destrui all esnan cu is desea one direction various will be we island. now the have to war cu the sindicatonan, cu according thing is owing you la view, the trip here of not bay lost will be one complacencia facil delivery or of will be motibo of adhesionnan politico. will be thing is deal indexering, is the obligacion of gobierno accomplish cune will lives soon posible, because word empeña have you achieve cumplimento! payment draws out the dates of his is equal at deny the empleadonan publishes one derecho adkiri, amen of thing cualke acolyte of cualke organizacion commercial can think! hour cu of not touches of it you facil bag is haci comentarionan inapropia, but hour owing you the burrow even the to bienestar of all deals, where the balentia verbal owing you stay? can owing you stop b.b.o. very good, if the comerciantenan owing you close cabez y owing you place Lock on they portanan will be one period cautious! but not, the ` sacrificio ' was less important will be they cu the ` ganashi ' of bentanan daily to paper. at aruba we is aiming the height of unemployment, one poverty in spiral creciente, one estrechez each trip lives gigantic in the finanzanan publishes, clutter in the own filanan of gobierno, reparticion of terenonan, permisonan y fabornan will be mara lealtad will be proximo eleccion, ladronicianan in day cla, one descontrol administrative without brakes, enfin, all thing of negative can wait will be of one cerebro in brutal extincion y one hand iresponsable cu is punishing people cu medidanan! it come across

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #845 on: March 25, 2008, 08:57:01 AM »

Yooooo hooooo Mr. Wernerrrrrr, Destiny's gonna get your numberrrrrr....  Are you skeeeerrrdd?  Just tell her what you knowwww, it'll beeeee okaaaayyyy! 

ROBERT WERNER...55-21-2125-9002... robert.werner@earj.com.br   

BWWWWWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #846 on: March 25, 2008, 09:10:02 AM »

Good Morning,

I'm listening to the Warroom syndicated radio show that originates here in Pittsburgh. Jim Quinn was just talking about the FARC leader killed last month. Most will remember that a few hard drives were recovered and on one of the hard drives owned by the killed leader (Raul ???) there was indication that the FARC were pulling for Obama to win the Presidency and the killed commander felt he would be easier to deal with and "could" favor their cause.

Also discovered on the very same hard drive was some information linking Congressman James McGovern(D) to the FARC and according to info breaking as Jim was talking McGovern was acting to over thrown the Columbian government.

http://mcgovern.house.gov/

The CIA works to over throw governments all the time. That's part of their unstated mission. In this case McGovern would be subverting an ally and acting against the interests of the stated intent of the Federal Government.

I'm just paraphrasing Jim Quinn's remarks and have not found a link detailing what he actually said.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #847 on: March 25, 2008, 09:12:36 AM »

Yooooo hooooo Mr. Wernerrrrrr, Destiny's gonna get your numberrrrrr....  Are you skeeeerrrdd?  Just tell her what you knowwww, it'll beeeee okaaaayyyy! 

LOL...at Destiny

Klaas...when you wake up and have a minute, can you please change me back.  I tried to change my avi this morning and ended up naked and had to redress in my Easter bonnet! TIA
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #848 on: March 25, 2008, 09:19:54 AM »

Also noted:

Maybe they also were HACKED

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: March 25, 2008, 10:03:03 AM »

One tourist's take on the *strike* in Aruba....many very interesting observations posted by tourists...and...Aruban Locals re: the stike and how it is affecting the economy of the island...

*Strike and how it affected our trip*
trip
We departed on Delta from Atlanta on March 15th. We we arrived we had to circle for while. When we landed the pilot told us that there was a strike in Aruba and he had to wait to get the approval to taxi to the gate. We waited for quite some time but it wasn't too bad. However, yesterday was a different story. Our plane was to depart at 3:15. We arrived at the airport at noon. I have NEVER seen such long lines in the seven years we have been flying to Aruba. However, we made it to our gate with more than sufficient time. When we boarded the plan, our pilot told us that due to the, as he put it "it is more of a slow down than a strike" we could not depart. Only ONE plane could depart or arrive at a time. We sat on the tarmac for TWO hours. There was no a/c...only air blowing. We finally arrived in Atlanta around 8:50. Many people missed their connecting flights. It took the "fun" out of the trip for a lot of people.
******is offline      Reply With Quote

first of 6 pages of tourists and locals posts...all in english:
http://www.aruba.com/forum/f7/aruba-strike-30533/

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #850 on: March 25, 2008, 10:45:30 AM »

Dennisintn….sorry…but I have been busy.

I really didn’t find out a whole lot more about Jean Akers. Mother’s name, Barbara – don’t know if she has the same surname, and that she did her Master’s in Amsterdam. I did have the link to a speech she did at her Alma Mater, but I can’t find it again. And of course, I don’t remember where it was…too much info and too little brain…

She was in Aruba from at least October 2004 until at least December 2005. She was the only female Vice-Consul in Aruba and that was how I found her name, as Beth did not name her in her book.

She is now a Consul in Cambodia. Frank did try and contact her and posted her email address. I really don’t know if Frank has had any contact with her.

If I remember anything else, I will post it for you.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: March 25, 2008, 11:06:41 AM »

from Aruban timeshare owners website re: *Strike*...

TUG Lifetime Member

http://www.tugbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?p=492849

*********** posted 3/24/08  more interested *gripes* on site.

Just found this. Don't think it has ever been fixed. Maybe that's why the they only allow one flight at a time. Very Scary.

ARUBA – The radar at the airport receives full attention again. Not because it is going to become operational soon, but because of everything that went wrong since the tender in 1993. Politicians and air traffic controller Willem Vrolijk (MPA) and Minister Edison Briesen of Tourism and Transport and his party (MEP) are the ones in discussion.

Vrolijk says that the radar currently at the airport, was one of the most modern radars in the Caribbean ten years ago. The installation does no longer work due to lack of necessary maintenance. The government didn’t want to spend money on that. “And there was money, because in the 2004 budget year, minister Briesen gave permission to transfer 1.3 million florins from his ministry to Education.” There was no adjusted salary scheme for air traffic control leaders and this was one of the obstacles for putting the radar into operation. The negotiations that started in 1995 were never completed. Vrolijk accuses Briesen of not keeping his promise to fix the matter as soon as possible.

Vrolijk says that the radar has indeed worked for information-and advisory purposes. The air traffic control leaders could now put their international training into practice as a test. The radar was never put into operation for controlling the airspace.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #852 on: March 25, 2008, 11:08:19 AM »

Here's Werner's PV.  It will give you a little background before you call.

OM had 2 new witnesses (acc to the Dutch media/ANP) - Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

http://www.hollowaycase.com/archive/police_documents/pvds623.htm

Quote:
A clue to the fact that Joran did not go to school that Monday could be that on Tuesday I insisted that he went to school that day. 

Noshedidn't wrote:

http://www.hollowaycase.com/archive/police_documents/pvds623.htm
Quote:
A clue to the fact that Joran did not go to school that Monday could be that on Tuesday I insisted that he went to school that day.

PROCES - VERBAAL

I, Giovanni Chevalier HEYLIGER, agent first class at the Korps Police force Aruba and the Flex-Team, explain the following.

On, Monday June 30, 2005, around 15:15, I heard as witness a man who gave his name as:

John Joseph WARDLAW

born in United Kingdom on 16 February 1956, living at Montana xxxxxxxxxx, employed at the (International School). This statement was taken in English and translated by me, HEYLIGER, to Dutch and sounds as follows:

I can tell you with certainty that Joran was in school Monday, May 30, 2005. On that day he had helped with moving some school cabinets and folders, because the school is busy with moving to a new building. This may have been done in his free hours, I am not certain of this. Also I can remember that he had become on sick on two days, and he went towards the medical center, which we have at school. This was on Monday, May 30, 2005 and Tuesday, May 31, 2005 this happened. I cannot say with certainty how he leaves school or how he came. He certainly would have come by bus because his mother was absent. The only students who can come with their own vehicles to school are those who have a driver’s license. How he leaves I cannot say with certainty because I am inside when the students depart. But there is an attendance record that you can examine. If he had asked to leave it would certainly be mentioned.

This was the last week prior to final examinations and the lessons continued ordinarily.

J.J. WARDLAW

Of which by me, HEYLIGER on oath of office made up this warrant which has been closed and signed on June 31, 2005.

Signed,

HEYLIGER, G.C
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 12:02:52 PM by Observer » Logged

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: March 25, 2008, 11:22:38 AM »

Today's Awemainta..Looks like a few deaths including a American. Nico Jorg also announces his retirement.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 11:28:44 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: March 25, 2008, 11:27:43 AM »

Thank You Magnolia! 

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: March 25, 2008, 11:35:36 AM »

Thank You Magnolia! 

Dear Monkeys...

I light of Beth's *civil* suit...I must consider her stand first...before making any calls to people...that might be called as a witness in her case....I won't do anything to hurt her case.

Just letting you know my feelings...and I really do love to make calls...but only if appropriate...we are in a *new phase* on the legal end of things...

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #856 on: March 25, 2008, 11:48:08 AM »

Klaas....when you get time ...Cori Baker--remains found
positive ID.

thanks.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: March 25, 2008, 11:48:22 AM »

Robert Werner accepted the Headmaster position in Rio de Janiero and arrived in brazil late July 2007.

Email Address:   robert.werner@earj.com.br
Email Address:   Kristine.Werner@earj.com.br
Email Address:   Barbara.Werner@earj.com.br

Dr. Robert Werner, Headmaster  (2007-2008)
American School of Rio de Janeiro
Estrada da Gavea, 132
22451-260 Rio de Janeiro, RJ - Brazil
Tel: 55-21-2125-9002
Fax: 55-21-2259-1606
Web: www.earj.com.br

Thank you *******.

Janet

+++++++++++++

Jug Twitty
Re: Robert Werner - Headmaster
August 1, 2005

On August 1, 2005 JUG TWITTY stated to that on 6-1 several of JUG TWITTY’s friends took some of the “KIDNAPPED” posters to Prime Suspect JORAN VAN DER SLOOT’s “International School.” The friends had written on the NATALEE “missing” posters something like “ask Joran van der Sloot about Natalee’s whereabouts.” While the friends were still at the school, the school’s headmaster, ROBERT WERNER, came out and asked them what they were doing, and if JUG TWITTY‘s friends were with the F.B.I. The friends told WERNER, who invited the friends into his school office. WERNER told JUG TWITTY’s friends that the day before (5-31), the headmaster had spoken directly to Prime Suspect JORAN VAN DER SLOOT and Current Suspect PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT in the headmaster’s office and that the headmaster told Prime Suspect JORAN VAN DER SLOOT, “Joran, you need to come clean on what happened.” JUG TWITTY stated that WERNER told his friends that Prime Suspect JORAN VAN DER SLOOT claimed to WERNER on 5-31 that SLOOT and NATALEE engaged in some form of sex, and, he also said that NATALEE may have hit her head while swimming that night. The headmaster also told the friends that Prime Suspect JORAN VAN DER SLOOT and Current Suspect PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT claimed WERNER that the reason that Current Suspect DEEPAK KALPOE’s car could not be seen in the “Holiday Inn” security camera video tapes around 2:00 AM is that “there was a break in the tape.”

http://members.aol.com/WorldJOURNIER/NATALEE/NATALEEtimeline2005_08.html

Benvinda De Souza - Family's Aruban Attorney
LETTER TO KARIN JANSSEN
June 23, 2005

Letter from Benvinda de Souza to Karen Jansen, regarding the families actions when they first came to Aruba"

<SNIPPED>

The previously named actions took place between 11pm on May 30th 2005 and 4 am the following morning.

What comes next is the questions that the family wanted answers to: (loosely translated)

1) Has Mr. Groeneveld been interrogated about the times

2) Has Mr. Eldridge been interrogated

3) Why hasn’t Jug Twitty been interrogated

4) Did the police notice that the clothes were unsuitable for somebody who had just been in the casino?

5) Has it been confirmed that Joran has been in the casino? This because a personnel of the casino had mentioned that he had seen Nathalee

6) Has Charles Croes been interrogated?

7) Is it true that Mr. Kalpoe owns a ‘koei’ [?! Maybe they mean a ‘kooi’, which is a cage?!]

Has it been established that Joran told his father in the presence of the grou that he was first in the Wyndham and then in the Raddisson and afterwards he went home?

9) Has there been any forensic evidence and if so, where?

10) What does the Justice Department base their reasonable suspicion on, other than statements of the suspects?

11) Are there other people that are considered suspects or is the Justice Department only focusing on these suspects?

12) It seems that Joran’s Headmaster said to Jug Twitty that Joran said that Nathalee had drowned . Have these people been interrogated.

The last request is to inform the family when searches are going on, so that they can prepare themselves in case something is found.

Translated by: Arubagirl (RU)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1196.msg177070;topicseen#msg177070

John Werner - Headmaster
THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER
July 15, 2005

According to another source close to the case, Robert Werner, headmaster of the International School of Aruba, where Joran attended classes, also said that Paulus van der Sloot admitted to him his son confessed that Natalee died accidentally in a fall on a beach.

The source revealed: "Paulus told the headmaster that Joran and Natalee had been taking drugs and decided to go for a swim. As they played in and around the water, Natalee fell, hit her head on a rock and drowned. In a drug and alcohol-induced panic, Joran felt he had no other choice but to dispose of Natalee's body in the sea."
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/crime/63315

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #858 on: March 25, 2008, 11:48:26 AM »

Thank You Magnolia! 

Maybe he could give us some insight as to why the IFA is listed with this group on the ISA website under links!!!(sarcasm on)

ISA Organizational Memberships:
International School Services (ISS)
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS)
Association for Advancement of International Education(AAIE)
Office of Overseas Schools of the U.S. Department of State
Nederlands Onderwijs in het Buitenland (NOB)
International Friends of Aruba (IFA)

http://www.isaruba.com/
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: March 25, 2008, 11:51:46 AM »

Thank You Magnolia! 

Maybe he could give us some insight as to why the IFA is listed with this group on the ISA website under links!!!(sarcasm on)

ISA Organizational Memberships:
International School Services (ISS)
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS)
Association for Advancement of International Education(AAIE)
Office of Overseas Schools of the U.S. Department of State
Nederlands Onderwijs in het Buitenland (NOB)
International Friends of Aruba (IFA)

http://www.isaruba.com/

That would be an interesting question!...the *answer* even more so...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.