May 28, 2024, 05:10:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 - 3/25/08  (Read 355673 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2008, 12:04:58 PM »

Lala's maybe I missed the genealogy site you are referring to but I don't believe he's Dutch.

Rob - Steve Croes isn't Dutch is he?

Hi Klaas, and good morning to you too.
You were right... like always.. he's not Dutch. He is from Aruba or Curacao. Their only 75 miles apart and some people actually have lived on both islands at some point in their lives.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2008, 12:06:47 PM »

Email done..let's wait and see what happens. 

Steve Croes is Dutch?

Not Dutch.  I believe Steve's family was from Curacao. 

I am confused then...I thought that was a Dutch genealogy site.  I really need to pay more attention. Sorry.

I had the same issues. But, I suppose, someones distant history can be used for connections, if necessary. Still think it's a stretch.

They all seem to have Dutch citizenship.  I just know that when JK2 were arrested, the Arubans shouted "they're not aruban".  Made a big distinction about Dutch and Surinamese.  Don't know what they called SC, when he was arrested.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2008, 12:12:23 PM »

How close is LaCabana to The Racquet Club?  Maybe the article was saying if you stay at LaCabana, you can use the Racquet Club.  Does LaCabana actually have their own? 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2008, 12:12:47 PM »

snip http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/17/ng.01.html
PENHAUL: He`s a 26-year-old, originally born on Curacao, but he has lived on Aruba for many years now. He`s a recent divorcee. He`s the father of a 2-year-old son. He was living in the town of Santa Cruz. That`s a town in the center of the island near the national park. He was living at that house with his grandfather and his grandmother, living next door to his uncle. His uncle is a retired police chief inspector, Nancy.

another snip:
PENHAUL: We don`t know how thorough the search of his home was. By the time that we arrived at Steve Croes` home in midmorning, possibly four hours, five hours after the arrest, there was no sign of police there. Steve Croes` uncle told us that police came and left pretty quickly.

What we do know is that Steve Croes` car, a black Honda, was still parked in the driveway outside the house. What we also know is that tattoo party boat, where Steve Croes was D.J., has not been searched by police. And Steve Croes` employer, Marcus Wiggins, not Williams, as I said earlier, but Wiggins, has said that he has not been contacted by the police to give any references or, in fact, to ask any more about the boat itself, Nancy.

GRACE: Karl, I`m stunned. History is repeating itself. Aruba police, listen! Search the guy`s car. Search the cruise ship. Talk to everybody this guy knows.

David Schwartz, have you ever seen anything like it? You think this guy may be connected to the disappearance of an American girl. They take him into custody, and his car is sitting there in the driveway. Hello? Search it! Fiber, hair, semen, blood, fingerprints, same thing for the boat. What are they thinking?

SCHWARTZ: You stole my thunder, Nancy. I totally agree with you. I`ve never heard of anything like this. Where I practice, the arrest is made, the search warrants are in place, and then they search either the house or the car. Sure, there`s evidence -- there is potential evidence there.

There could be DNA, there could be hair fibers, there could be semen, there could be condoms, there could be e-mails, computers, anything.

GRACE: Anything.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2008, 12:13:23 PM »

Steve Croes is Dutch?

Hi Lalas... better get your muffs ready... my email was filled with F bombs... lmao!!!

Muffs always at the ready. LOL
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2008, 12:17:57 PM »

Steve Croes is Dutch?

Hi Lalas... better get your muffs ready... my email was filled with F bombs... lmao!!!

Muffs always at the ready. LOL

Got behind as I can't hardly post and know Lala's won't mind me sticking this here...LOL

RUFO SOLOGNIER, STEVE CROES' UNCLE: No, not for a week.

VAN SUSTEREN: What is your...

SOLOGNIER: My wife went to the courtroom this morning.

VAN SUSTEREN: Right. What did they say in court today?

SOLOGNIER: Nothing. Nothing. They can't say nothing. He can't speak to her.

VAN SUSTEREN: They won't let Steve Croes talk to his...

SOLOGNIER: No, nobody.

VAN SUSTEREN: Why not?

SOLOGNIER: I don't know. I have to ask the lawyer.

VAN SUSTEREN: Steve is not your son, he's your nephew, right?

SOLOGNIER: He's the nephew of my wife.

VAN SUSTEREN: Where is Steve's parents?

SOLOGNIER: In Curacao.

VAN SUSTEREN: And sorry, he lives next door with his grandmother?

SOLOGNIER: Grandmother, grandfather.

VAN SUSTEREN: With your wife's mother and father then?

SOLOGNIER: Yes, yes, yes.

VAN SUSTEREN: And his grandparents. Any idea why they picked him up?

SOLOGNIER: I don't know. I can't even.

VAN SUSTEREN: Are they telling you anything at all?

SOLOGNIER: Nothing. I know nothing about Steve.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160562,00.html
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2008, 12:18:11 PM »

Ok, here's what I know.

Steve Croes is directly related to Rufo SolOgier. I am not sure who his direct relation is through. Not sure if this is through his mother or father. Someone is related to Rufo and thus to Steve.

There are two spellings for Solongier and Solangier. We are looking at the people with the "O" not the "A".

According to a former source I had, Rufo and Ronnie are VERY VERY close and the source described Ronnie as his "uncle". This could be like your father's best friend is sometimes called your "uncle". I'm not totally sure. I have described this before . . . like more than 2 years ago. LOL

Ronnie was described to me as a very stern man but fair. I have never met the guy, so I have no first hand knowledge of him or his demeanor.  He just seems crooked like the rest of them, to me at least.

AG is not Simian. When it was first raised, I emailed her and she flatly denied it. I believe she told me the truth. And she was quite offended. She's a weird bird, but not Simian.

Rob,  Wasn't Steve living with his "uncle" at the time of his arrest and they searched the uncle's house??
Sunny, I read Nancy Grace Transcript/Greta transcript last night about his arrest.  He was living with grandparents next door to uncle.  If a search was done at all it was not a thorough search, based on the length of time the police were there, etc. 
Here are some links if you would like to read what was said at the time:
http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/06/17/missing.teen/index.html
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160562,00.html
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/17/ng.01.html

Thanks, yes I remember the grandparents now, and I think Klaas is correct that his mom lived in Curacao and that is where he was originally from before moving to Aruba.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2008, 12:26:36 PM »

According to TJ Ward, Joran had access to the raq. ball center and access to a condo in that same complex. I doubt it but I wonder if he was talking about La Cabana? DId he confuse the 2 Raquetball clubs?
------------------------------------------------
WARD: Well, just to follow up with some of the leads, like we`re looking at today. I returned over there this morning and talked to the manager of the racquetball club, in regards to Van Der Sloot having access to a home somewhere in the area around the pond. And I`m still trying to confirm some additional information to see if this is true. - http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/01/ng.01.html
-----------------------------------------------
When they reach La Cabana, Satish puts in a DVD with a nude scene, Natalee says “Oh my God, what is that”.  Deepak says "Now she'll think we're perverts".  After a few minutes Joran tells Satish “Turn that thing off, she has had enough” (D 6/11)
=================================

*******...I am doing some checking on the racquet Club...will keep it in mind.

The Jorge Sanchez that you found is also the tennis pro at the HI. I am still trying to find out if it is him that ALE questioned and had something of his that he wanted returned. I have saved all the posts on this from the Shango thread, thanks to JE...LOL, but I want to ask Caps about somethings he found.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2008, 12:30:32 PM »

How close is LaCabana to The Racquet Club?  Maybe the article was saying if you stay at LaCabana, you can use the Racquet Club.  Does LaCabana actually have their own? 

Eagle Beach is just south of Palm Beach and La Cabana has everything
Beach,Raquetclub and Suites/Condo's...
http://www.lacabanabrc.com/members/checkin.shtml
----------------------------------
I looked into it because the Aruba Raquetball club does not have any suites that I am aware of. Unless TJ was talking about a actual home. Like this..We never heard anything more about it so it may not have been true.
http://arubansecrets.blogspot.com/2005/07/some-startling-revelations.html

« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 12:40:49 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2008, 12:34:48 PM »

jack

If you count the security guards and Kalpos being arrested before Joran, then yes, Joran could be the 5th.

Paulus and perhaps Guido and perhaps Lorenzo (and who knows who else) were all considered before GVC (if by GCV you mean Geoffrey Van Cromfort ?sp?).  So, I don't think he's the fifth.

This should all be take to the Shango/Simian thread. Sorry.

If the security guards are not taken into consideration ... Paulus van der Sloot is the fifth suspect.  If the the security guards are considered either Deepak, Satish or Joran would be the fifth suspect ... depending on the order they were detained.

Janet

++++++++++++++

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160654,00.html
Aruba Authorities Detail Murder Suspicions
Friday, June 24, 2005
FOX NEWS

Joran van der Sloot (search) and his friends Deepak and Satish Kalpoe are being held under suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.

A fourth man, party boat DJ Steve Croes, is being held under the same conditions.

The fifth man, Paul van der Sloot (search) — the father of 17-year-old Joran — was being held on suspicion of complicity to pre-meditated murder, complicity to kidnapping and murder and kidnapping. Under the Aruban system, complicity is a lesser charge.

+++++++++++

OFFICIAL SUSPECTS IN THE NATALEE HOLLOWAY CASE

Karin Janssen:

1. Mickey John - first and second-degree murder and capital kidnapping.

2. Abraham Jones - first and second-degree murder and capital kidnapping.

3. Joran van der Sloot - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder

4. Deepak Kalpoe - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.

5. Satish Kalpoe - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.

6. Steve Croes- Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.

7. Paulus van der Sloot - complicity to pre-meditated murder, complicity to kidnapping and murder and kidnapping.

8. Geoffrey van Cromvoirt - criminal offenses that may be related to the disappearance" of Natalee Holloway.

9. Guido Weaver - Assisting in the murder, heavy battery and kidnapping" of the teen

10. Deepak Kalpoe - Suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately, raping somebody and new suspicions.

11. Satish Kalpoe - Suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately, raping somebody and new suspicions.

Hans Mos:

12.  Joran Van der Sloot -suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway.

13.  Deepak Kalpoe - suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway.

14.  Satish Kalpoe - suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway,

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2008, 12:56:23 PM »

jack

If you count the security guards and Kalpos being arrested before Joran, then yes, Joran could be the 5th.

Paulus and perhaps Guido and perhaps Lorenzo (and who knows who else) were all considered before GVC (if by GCV you mean Geoffrey Van Cromfort ?sp?).  So, I don't think he's the fifth.

This should all be take to the Shango/Simian thread. Sorry.

Facts are facts, the truth does not change.  GCV is 5th as is Joran if the Security guards are counted.  Not witnesses, suspects.  Suspects being the word here that should count.  As for believing it.  I am not interested as to who believes it or not, but I will put out the truth as I read and analyze it in order that either misinformation or mistakes are made.  That is why I keep posting it.  Jack b
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2008, 01:01:53 PM »

snip http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/17/ng.01.html
PENHAUL: He`s a 26-year-old, originally born on Curacao, but he has lived on Aruba for many years now. He`s a recent divorcee. He`s the father of a 2-year-old son. He was living in the town of Santa Cruz. That`s a town in the center of the island near the national park. He was living at that house with his grandfather and his grandmother, living next door to his uncle. His uncle is a retired police chief inspector, Nancy.

another snip:
PENHAUL: We don`t know how thorough the search of his home was. By the time that we arrived at Steve Croes` home in midmorning, possibly four hours, five hours after the arrest, there was no sign of police there. Steve Croes` uncle told us that police came and left pretty quickly.

What we do know is that Steve Croes` car, a black Honda, was still parked in the driveway outside the house. What we also know is that tattoo party boat, where Steve Croes was D.J., has not been searched by police. And Steve Croes` employer, Marcus Wiggins, not Williams, as I said earlier, but Wiggins, has said that he has not been contacted by the police to give any references or, in fact, to ask any more about the boat itself, Nancy.

GRACE: Karl, I`m stunned. History is repeating itself. Aruba police, listen! Search the guy`s car. Search the cruise ship. Talk to everybody this guy knows.

David Schwartz, have you ever seen anything like it? You think this guy may be connected to the disappearance of an American girl. They take him into custody, and his car is sitting there in the driveway. Hello? Search it! Fiber, hair, semen, blood, fingerprints, same thing for the boat. What are they thinking?

SCHWARTZ: You stole my thunder, Nancy. I totally agree with you. I`ve never heard of anything like this. Where I practice, the arrest is made, the search warrants are in place, and then they search either the house or the car. Sure, there`s evidence -- there is potential evidence there.

There could be DNA, there could be hair fibers, there could be semen, there could be condoms, there could be e-mails, computers, anything.

GRACE: Anything.

As Jug Twitty implied ... it is as thought the "powers that be" in the investigation did not want to know the truth.

Janet

++++++++++++

Jug Twitty
'Scarborough Country'
August 11, 2005

TWITTY: ... but when they take my statement 33 days later, and they take the other guys‘ statements that were with me and ladies that were with me, you know, like 19 days later, it‘s like they didn‘t want to find the truth.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8925176/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2008, 01:05:01 PM »

Theres only one person from the suspects who fits as the Boyfriend from earlier in the week and that is GVC.MO

I always found it hard to believe they waited a year to question him. We also know someone else was arrested on June 11th 2005 in connection with this case.

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2008, 01:07:42 PM »

Robots taught me well

LOL at Tibro...sleeping peacefully away in the Land Downunder.

Thanks vms, Buckeye and Rob…and anyone I missed…I was trying to do some checking …there is a really good pic at the bottom of the page in the Aruban Who’s Who…I think ******* posted it….more weather and slow computer this morning.

I made a post a week or so ago that maybe the ‘Croes’ in Steve Croes was a stage name as I didn’t know how it connected to Solognier. If some-one knew of a connection and had researched it, and had seen my post, they should have posted the info and not now be dropping hints.

Texasmom spent time looking for this info last night and SS this morning. SS plans on spending more time on it. If the research has already been done, please post it and don’t waste other peoples precious time doing the same thing over.

It appears to me that some of this info on the ‘monkey and shaking trees and the 5th.’ is coming from a poster who no longer posts. Just reading between the lines and recalling posts from a few weeks back. Could be wrong, but I'm fairly sure I'm not...

And if Steve Croes is the 5th. suspect who would then be the 4th.?

This is not a competition and we are supposed to be on the same side here, the side of 'Justice for Natalee and Standing with the Girl'!

Joran = Arrested 6-9-05, released 9-3-05 by Judge R Smid , under “reasonable suspicion of murder, manslaughter or intentional containment with the dead as consequence”

Deepak = Arrested 6-9-05, released 7-4-05, under “reasonable suspicion of murder, manslaughter or intentional containment with the dead as consequence” Re-arrested on 8-26-05 under suspicion of the primary criminal act of committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately, rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences, and even more alternately, raping somebody

Satish = Arrested 6-9-05 along with his brother Deepak, & Joran. Seemingly unemployed 18 year old citizen of Suriname under “reasonable suspicion of murder, manslaughter or intentional containment with the dead as consequence.”

Paulus = Arrested 6-23-2005 around 2:15 pm, released 6-26-05. Suspicion of complicity to premeditated murder, complicity to murder and complicity to kidnapping

Guido = Arrested on 5-20-06, released on 5-23-06, under suspicion of accessory to murder, kidnapping and heavy battery.

Keeping in mind the possibility the bros were arrested at the same time, but there again, Guido and GVC are in the same boat, if so.    jackb
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2008, 01:10:26 PM »

Theres only one person from the suspects who fits as the Boyfriend from earlier in the week and that is GVC.MO

I always found it hard to believe they waited a year to question him. We also know someone else was arrested on June 11th 2005 in connection with this case.

He was a liar, first of all.  A witness second of all and he must have rearranged his lie or went into some deep pockets to explain it.  He was probably warned, patted on the head after he was told to shut up he wasn't helping.   jackb
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2008, 01:16:20 PM »

*******-
Beth stated that GVC slapped Natalee on that back side when he was detained. I remember that very clearly. Seems it happened in CnC a day or two earlier.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2008, 01:17:49 PM »

He was a liar, first of all.  A witness second of all and he must have rearranged his lie or went into some deep pockets to explain it.  He was probably warned, patted on the head after he was told to shut up he wasn't helping.   jackb

I was talking about steve croes being a liar, etc.  Yes *******, I agree that GVC fits the boyfriend earlier in the week.  He is out and about while the others are either sleeping or in school.  He is in a lot of places because of his job.  He would have a much better chance of running into the girls because of this.  Jackb
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2008, 01:23:14 PM »

*******-
Beth stated that GVC slapped Natalee on that back side when he was detained. I remember that very clearly. Seems it happened in CnC a day or two earlier.

Yes..I believe it is a fact that happened,that he was grinding behind her when dancing,I think on that Friday the 27th. Dave has also comfirmed that. Kind of a custom in Aruba to show you are intersted in someone I have read. I know Joe Taco has thrown GVC under the bus many times saying he met Natalee and that VCB shirt is his,has forensic evidence on it and is connected to this case.

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: March 19, 2008, 01:32:13 PM »

*******-

GVC knows Vanderstratten, his sister is in the PD, his daddy an ex-cop in Holland and this ex-cop has security businesses in different islands in the dutch islands.  He has everything he needs, including a parental alibi to keep him from prosecution.  There are videos that run in the business and casinos that should have verified stories of perps, etc.  They have been manipulated, etc.  The perps had constant information as to what was discovered and by whom, witnesses, etc. who were warned and/or killed.  More than likely many videos show crimes and/or indiscretions of the politicos from different islands and Holland.  The Cromvroits have the videos and the power to make this go away through use of their videos.
The Sloots are getting a free ride because GVC is most likely as deeply involved as Joran, Palus, Vanderstratten, the 2K, Guido and Jacobs.  Some of the others may be involved to what some may say a "lesser" degree, no in my eyes, but perhaps some who were present and partook of crimes or kept mum.  Where can you take information when the PD, Beach Security and others in LE are involved without making a noose for your own neck?  It is no wonder everyone is keeping quiet.
Jack b
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: March 19, 2008, 01:33:20 PM »

Just posted by Nativelingo at RU:

Just on Canal 90:

Apparently Joran under arrest again...

MF? Julia?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.