March 28, 2024, 10:28:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 - 3/25/08  (Read 349423 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #200 on: March 19, 2008, 05:19:39 PM »

Special thanks to Destiny and ... all the Monkeys who attempted to confirm the rumor than Joran was again detained.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #201 on: March 19, 2008, 05:21:47 PM »

The Coast Guard is not the same as the Aruba police dive division.  It seemed very odd to be told they don't have dive capabilities, especially after they told us it would take about 10-14 days to get a Dutch forensic team on site.  This was 12 and 13 days later.  Coincidence perhaps? 

Janet, you aren't even a bad dream, let alone a nightmare.  We had little option other than to have the Aruban dive division recover the samples and bring them back under their care.  Remember we are Americans working in Aruban waters, subject to their laws, invitation, and blessing.  Our hands are tied for the most part. I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it.  The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap.  From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography.  I don't know who has these pictures, but I must assume ALE.

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #202 on: March 19, 2008, 05:22:51 PM »

Special thanks to Destiny and ... all the Monkeys who attempted to confirm the rumor than Joran was again detained.

Janet

Then...we have to thank the Prosecutor of Aruba...he's trying to find out too!!!    LOL...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: March 19, 2008, 05:25:23 PM »

Janet

Then...we have to thank the Prosecutor of Aruba...he's trying to find out too!!!    LOL...

lol Jenny Crank!  Can I use that one?

Existence is futile.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #204 on: March 19, 2008, 05:25:41 PM »

She may gnaw off her right arm soon..But at least she is skinny now 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: March 19, 2008, 05:26:20 PM »

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: March 19, 2008, 05:28:56 PM »

The Coast Guard is not the same as the Aruba police dive division.  It seemed very odd to be told they don't have dive capabilities, especially after they told us it would take about 10-14 days to get a Dutch forensic team on site.  This was 12 and 13 days later.  Coincidence perhaps? 

Janet, you aren't even a bad dream, let alone a nightmare.  We had little option other than to have the Aruban dive division recover the samples and bring them back under their care.  Remember we are Americans working in Aruban waters, subject to their laws, invitation, and blessing.  Our hands are tied for the most part. I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it.  The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap.  From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography.  I don't know who has these pictures, but I must assume ALE.

Thank you Kyle.

Janet

_____

JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #207 on: March 19, 2008, 05:32:18 PM »

I am not sure i understand. Were you told the coast guard had no dive capabilities or the aruban police or both?

This is from a dutch interview with hans mos

Hans mos says: At the end of december Persistence found the cage. He was contacted about possibility of cloth being in the cage.(He doesn't mantion a skull just cloth)
In the first days of jan. as the seas were calmer a dive team from aruban police went to the spot again
(no mention of divers from Persistence)
Sample of cloth was taken and sent to FBI. tests took 1 month but did not match the dupilcate set of Natalee's clothing that the FBI was given by Beth Holloway
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #208 on: March 19, 2008, 05:33:15 PM »

Janet

Lmaoooo, that was funny! 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: March 19, 2008, 05:35:25 PM »

Janet

Yes you may...'tis the diet of choice up here on the mountain...

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: March 19, 2008, 05:41:17 PM »

She may gnaw off her right arm soon..But at least she is skinny now 

Naaaaa...but...the guy who wakes up next to her, after a night of heavy drinking... may do that to himself...to get away...

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #211 on: March 19, 2008, 05:42:21 PM »

Given the knowledge and rumors of Steve Croes supplying drugs to various tourists and such and LVR being the known drug supplier in the area...I would think they do indeed know each other.  OMG!   I may be in trouble now for mentioning he who must not be named. 

I've got your back, Lala's!  I'll go so far as to say EVERYBODY KNOWS EVERYBODY.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #212 on: March 19, 2008, 05:42:59 PM »

I am not sure i understand. Were you told the coast guard had no dive capabilities or the aruban police or both?

Hans mos says: At the end of december Persistence found the cage. He was contacted about possibility of cloth being in the cage.(He doesn't mantion a skull just cloth)
In the first days of jan. as the seas were calmer a dive team from aruban police went to the spot again
Sample of cloth was taken and sent to FBI. tests took 1 month but did not match the dupilcate set of Natalee's clothing that the FBI was given by Beth Holloway

Coast guard.

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: March 19, 2008, 05:45:53 PM »

It appears from this official statement from the Prosecutor's Office that only fabric was sent to the FBI Laboratory for forensic testing.  The FBI Laboratory received the fabric two weeks following the January 7, 2005 recovery.

Janet

++++++++++

Postbus 1163, Oranjestad, Aruba
Havenstraat 2
Oranjestad
Aruba
To All media
From The Public Prosecutor’s Office
Date February 26, 2008
Pages 1

The Aruban Police requested the FBI Laboratory to process the cloth, because the Laboratory already had a sample of the exact match of the type of material of Natalee Holloway’s blouse. The FBI Laboratory received that material on the 22nd of January 2008.

On the 25th of February 2008, the Prosecutors’ Office received the official report from the FBI Laboratory that showed that the two materials were not a match.

_____

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: March 19, 2008, 05:46:59 PM »

Wow, Monkeys.  I go off to earn an honest living and come back to find that I have a virtual book to read in order to catch up.  I have suspected GVC since Urine's video performance.  I believe that he told Patrick that Daury worked for a water sports company that had access to banana boats and stuff.  That would have been GVC's job.  I eventual shifted back to Koen because Urine said that Daury was someone that he had known since he was a baby.  Is it possible that he was combining two people - GVC and Koen or Koen and Steve Croes?  I have also wondered if GVC was the source of the drug that was given to Natalee and that he took part in the coverup because he was involved through providing the drug.  GVC and Koen could also have been waiting at Urine's apartment that night when the Kalpoes "didn't stop or go in".  I read somewhere that Koen was reported as doing homework at Urine's apartment when Urine left for C&Cs.  According to Kyle, that trap is just way too big for Koen's boat. 
I don't like those cryptic games, either.  Geneology research in other countries is different because they were constantly changing the spellings of names.  If Fin knows something then he should share it.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: March 19, 2008, 05:48:18 PM »

Coast guard.

Well Dang OE...we otter raise some funds, to teach them thar coast guard dudes how to swim....

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: March 19, 2008, 05:52:41 PM »

Why would they need a special Dutch forensic team and be willing to wait 10-14 days if there was just a piece of cloth in the trap? 
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #217 on: March 19, 2008, 05:56:10 PM »

Coast guard.

Thx.
I know the dutch navy has divers and i read somewhere that they cant dive below 15 meters (50 feet) unless a decompression tank is available. I ll see if i can find something on coastguard divers.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: March 19, 2008, 05:57:48 PM »

Coast guard.

I would assume if the crew of the Persistence were afforded the services of the Aruban Police Dive Team in the search effort ... the Aruban/Dutch coast guard would have been afforded the same in a recovery effort.

It would have been one thing if Hans Mos had just denied that anything was going on in regards to the Coastguard vessel being anchored in the vicinity of where the trap/cage was located but ... to respond to a query that the Coastguard did not have any diving ability was very lame ... very suspicious.

Janet

_____

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #219 on: March 19, 2008, 05:58:58 PM »

SS: I wouldn't leave Lorenzo out of the equation at all as I think Joran was reffering to 2 people as Daury,Lorenzo and his Father.IMO Even Anita said Joran knew LVR as a young boy,plus he is older and would be the type that Joran has stuff on. Not to mention the strong rumors of there relation and Jossy telling us they are close and seen together often.
=============================

Was Natalee last prey? (Telegraaf)

Mother missing american: this boy is not the perpetrator

Beaches of Aruba hunting-fields of Geoffrey van C.

written by: Oscar van Dam and Bart Olmer (translation as always by Rammstein)

AMSTERDAM - Geoffrey van C., the 19 year old Aruban beachpatrol guard, who was arrested in the mysterious disappearance of the American schoolgirl Natalee Holloways, is an offspring of a dutch family that have a long history in the dutch police-force. His sister is police-officer on Aruba. His dad was a cop in Breda for about 20 years. On Aruba Geoffrey's dad owns a security company, Geoffrey has worked for this security company.

Did Geoffrey van C. avoid arrest due to his families police-contacts? That is at least what arubans have been whispering about after Geoffrey's arrest on saturday. The rumours about favoritism are fed by pictures in which Geoffrey is seen at the inauguration of his sister into the policeforce, all around him are police-officials and high ranking Aruban officials. And what about the friendship between Geoffrey and investigating cop's son Gerold Dompig, the man who untill recently headed the Holloway investigation?

Sport

Together with Dompig's son, Geoffrey made a sport of it to seduce American girls on the Aruban beaches, at least that is what an aruban newspaper has reported. The boys impersonated police-officers or detectives when talking to these girls.

According to rumours, van der C. also had close ties to former main suspect Joran van der Sloot. Not withstanding all the above mentioned facts, Geoffrey was never interrogated untill last weekend. The family of C. moved to Aruba in 1999. Shortly before they departed his father started his own security company called 'Video Camera Beveiligingssystemen' (VCB) (in English that means Video Camera Securitysystems).

On the Antilles his company VCB handles the security of several government buildings and hotels, among them the Holiday Inn Hotel, where 'high school-beauty' Natalee Holloway stayed untill her disappearance on may 30th 2005. The video camera's of his company made the last images known of the american schoolgirl. Natalee disappeared after a visit to the beach where Geoffrey patrolled when he worked for his father's company VCB, he worked for the high-visibility team.

This unit protects the tourists on the powderwhite carribean beaches on Aruba. The detective-squad that has been investigating the disappearance of Natalee, has - according to unverified media-claims - a T-shirt with bloodevidence with the VCB logo on it, that supposedly was from guard Geoffrey.

The DA's office officially suspects him of being involved in the disappearance of the american girl and drugstrade offences. According to police-sources, Natalee was drugged with XTC, sexually abused and dumped. The arrest of Geoffrey van C. comes after months of relative silence, in which the investigation seemed not to be moving forward.

The DA's office is keeping tight-lipped about the evidence they have against this new suspect. His laywer, mr. Eline Lotter Homan refused to comment. Earlier the police arrested dutchman Joran van der Sloot (18) and the 2 surinam brothers Satish (18) and Deepak (21). With these three boys Natalee was last seen leaving a nightclub in Oranjestad.

Beth Twitty, the mother of the missing girl, is "guardedly optimistic" with the new developements. But she thinks that the newly arrested boy isn't the perpetrator but a witness that withheld important information about the case. The mother still believes that Joran, Deepak and Satish are the keys to cracking this mysterious case wide open.

According to lawyer mr. Joseph Tacopina, his client doesn't know the arrested Geoffrey van der C. The lawyer compliments the newly appointed leader of the investigation with following up leads earlier ignored in this difficult investigation. From his own investigation Tacopina claims that Natalee had contact with the new suspect during the first days of her stay on Aruba but so far there is no confirmation of these claims.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/common/jsp/print/printTemplate.jsp?artId=38460631&secId=28781
« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 06:00:44 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.