April 27, 2024, 02:55:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 - 3/25/08  (Read 351891 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: March 19, 2008, 10:37:15 PM »

The Kalpoes' mother, Nadira Ramirez, told CNN Tuesday that the family canceled a planned vacation to Suriname so as not to give the impression that they were trying to flee.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/07/06/aruba.missing/

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: March 19, 2008, 10:39:46 PM »

ok...read through the last thread until page 50 and skimmed through the current thread. Still don't see the answer to my questions!!!!!!

What in the hey did they find in the cage: DNA (helllooooo???, from what source?), remains or skeletal remains and what in the hey (my nice way of putting it since it is Holy Week) is the difference between the three?????!!!!!

Am I the only one lost as to what Kyle posted yesterday????

What was found in the cage besides the "cloth"?!

Well, just lets say I don't know what THEY found, but in my viewing, I found a skeleton's head, and apart from the head, a skeletal body that appeared to drift to the upper part of that cage.  The head fits the scenario I have with the damage it seems to have incurred before death. As well, there appeared to be other remains in the cage and what could be a stash of drugs.  That is just MY opinion.  I do not know what they see, but I have seen "the light" as it is said.  Now, since I know what I saw, there is no one on this green earth who will convince me differently.  That is just me. PS:  and yes, I did do some work on the image Kermit put up that was enhanced so big it had to be resized before working with as the monitors on the ship are much bigger than what our home PCs have.  Also, I took images from the other screens that were showing on the ship in some of the posted pictures where the guy is pointing and beside it.   Jack blue

thats what I am screaming Jack!!! Looks fishy...wasn't there but probably smells fishy....something is fishy here!!! imho!!!
So what is the scoop??? Another cover up???!!! And if it is...and the gut feeling of those that were there is it's a cover-up...and I don't know if that is the gut feeling or not...but if it is...than let's uncover it dammit!!!
I am just tired of hints and innuendo. Lay it on the line!!! Let's get to the bottom of this.
Shit!!! excuse my language...but Dave is having chest pains, Beth is wringing her hands,....lets get to the truth for these poor parents!!!!!

I can only do the part I am given to do with the photos and research and analyzing that I am enabled by God to do.  I am not opposed to what you say, not in the least, however there are those who may be able too, that are in a position to do this.  What I do takes a lot of time and none of us have an abundance of it, I suppose.  Note that the what appears that could be a stash would allow whoever finds this to take the dope, say nothing and be on their merry way because to find the remains of those there, would tip off someone that they came into a drug fortune.  Could be....Some people are just scum born and scum bred.  Integrity is not in their makeup nor is honor or any of the things that elevates our human status.   Jackb
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #342 on: March 19, 2008, 10:42:59 PM »

Kyle,
Can you please explain to me what you had talked about the other day? What do you believe was found in the trap and are awaiting the results on? DNA? if so from what? Remains? Can you explain what your definition of remains are? bottom line...was it bones?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: March 19, 2008, 10:49:04 PM »

ok...read through the last thread until page 50 and skimmed through the current thread. Still don't see the answer to my questions!!!!!!

What in the hey did they find in the cage: DNA (helllooooo???, from what source?), remains or skeletal remains and what in the hey (my nice way of putting it since it is Holy Week) is the difference between the three?????!!!!!

Am I the only one lost as to what Kyle posted yesterday????

What was found in the cage besides the "cloth"?!

Well, just lets say I don't know what THEY found, but in my viewing, I found a skeleton's head, and apart from the head, a skeletal body that appeared to drift to the upper part of that cage.  The head fits the scenario I have with the damage it seems to have incurred before death. As well, there appeared to be other remains in the cage and what could be a stash of drugs.  That is just MY opinion.  I do not know what they see, but I have seen "the light" as it is said.  Now, since I know what I saw, there is no one on this green earth who will convince me differently.  That is just me. PS:  and yes, I did do some work on the image Kermit put up that was enhanced so big it had to be resized before working with as the monitors on the ship are much bigger than what our home PCs have.  Also, I took images from the other screens that were showing on the ship in some of the posted pictures where the guy is pointing and beside it.   Jack blue

thats what I am screaming Jack!!! Looks fishy...wasn't there but probably smells fishy....something is fishy here!!! imho!!!
So what is the scoop??? Another cover up???!!! And if it is...and the gut feeling of those that were there is it's a cover-up...and I don't know if that is the gut feeling or not...but if it is...than let's uncover it dammit!!!
I am just tired of hints and innuendo. Lay it on the line!!! Let's get to the bottom of this.
Shit!!! excuse my language...but Dave is having chest pains, Beth is wringing her hands,....lets get to the truth for these poor parents!!!!!

I can only do the part I am given to do with the photos and research and analyzing that I am enabled by God to do.  I am not opposed to what you say, not in the least, however there are those who may be able too, that are in a position to do this.  What I do takes a lot of time and none of us have an abundance of it, I suppose.  Note that the what appears that could be a stash would allow whoever finds this to take the dope, say nothing and be on their merry way because to find the remains of those there, would tip off someone that they came into a drug fortune.  Could be....Some people are just scum born and scum bred.  Integrity is not in their makeup nor is honor or any of the things that elevates our human status.   Jackb

Somone in the Federal Justice Department should be taking care of this and seeing that justice is done and not cause this to go on longer.  The lawyer of the parents  maybe could demand some answers as to why this has not been pursued by the branches of the justice department that could have.  Everyone needs the assurance that our country is helping in this matter and not helping cover it.  Jack b
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: March 19, 2008, 10:51:56 PM »

The Kalpoes' mother, Nadira Ramirez, told CNN Tuesday that the family canceled a planned vacation to Suriname so as not to give the impression that they were trying to flee.

Everybody lies Nadira was probably saying.  They told us not to come as we are counted as troublemakers and possibly criminals.  They do not want us and our lying tongues there.  Go on Nadira, who is doing anything about it anyway?  Do it to it woman, and while you are at it STAY and keep your ugly boys with you.  Jackb
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: March 19, 2008, 10:53:35 PM »

Arrival of Urine in New York.  Such abusive treatment of a tourist in contrast to what Urine did to 21 younf tourists.

Joran van der Sloot: The minute we arrived at the airport, we were taken in by customs and were held for 3 hrs., and interrogated by customs.In the airplane itself, some paperwork was forced upon us already, papers showing they wanted to start a court case against us, here in New York. When they finally allowed us to leave the airport, the people who were there to pick us up, were attacked by people who were trying to force the same papers upon us. The person who came to pick us up, was thrown down a coupl of times. I was pulled by my coat, papers stuffed in my coat and it wasn't fun.

http://scrux.com/transcripts/novajoranfeb18.htm
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: March 19, 2008, 10:53:41 PM »

I wonder if Nadira's reaction regarding her sons' lies would have been the same if it had been her daughter who was missing.

Janet

++++++++++++++++

Nadira Ramirez
Dr. Phil Show
September 15, 2005

"Once Deepak and Satish got back, they had been arrested. They told you about not telling the truth about the Holiday Inn," the investigator probes.

Nadira responds, "Come on, we all lie. We all lie. As big people I know that I lie sometimes."

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: March 19, 2008, 10:53:46 PM »

I wonder when Anita will get her wish that they investigate the investigation/investigators?  Perhaps it will be a 360 investigation and include the judiciary and prosecutors office as well?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #348 on: March 19, 2008, 11:06:02 PM »

I wonder if Nadira's reaction regarding her sons' lies would have been the same if it had been her daughter who was missing.

Janet

++++++++++++++++

Nadira Ramirez
Dr. Phil Show
September 15, 2005

"Once Deepak and Satish got back, they had been arrested. They told you about not telling the truth about the Holiday Inn," the investigator probes.

Nadira responds, "Come on, we all lie. We all lie. As big people I know that I lie sometimes."
Janet...I just don't think that the ones on Aruba have that kind of insight...in other words... They just don't get it and They don't give a Damn! IMO

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: March 19, 2008, 11:07:58 PM »

Janet

++++++++++++++++

Nadira Ramirez
Dr. Phil Show
September 15, 2005

The narcassism and inflated sense of entitlement with these two families is almost incomprehensible.  Look how quickly they are trying to throw the book at Dr. Phil because they feel that they have been wronged, and yet these guys raped and murdered an innocent young woman with no remorse.

Goodnight everyone. 
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: March 19, 2008, 11:08:30 PM »

Arrival of Urine in New York.  Such abusive treatment of a tourist in contrast to what Urine did to 21 younf tourists.

Joran van der Sloot: The minute we arrived at the airport, we were taken in by customs and were held for 3 hrs., and interrogated by customs.In the airplane itself, some paperwork was forced upon us already, papers showing they wanted to start a court case against us, here in New York. When they finally allowed us to leave the airport, the people who were there to pick us up, were attacked by people who were trying to force the same papers upon us. The person who came to pick us up, was thrown down a coupl of times. I was pulled by my coat, papers stuffed in my coat and it wasn't fun.

http://scrux.com/transcripts/novajoranfeb18.htm
  Weellll Joran,  what you do for fun is not allowed on planes, or really anywhere for that matter where is civilized.  Neither is being the victim of brutality, rape and murder fun, but in case you are curious, perhaps you should try being the victim of that.   Jackb
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: March 19, 2008, 11:09:56 PM »

Kyle,
Can you please explain to me what you had talked about the other day? What do you believe was found in the trap and are awaiting the results on? DNA? if so from what? Remains? Can you explain what your definition of remains are? bottom line...was it bones?

not sure why I can't get an answer to these questions...but giving up and going to bed.
 Getting a bit frustrated.
Am I the only one?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #352 on: March 19, 2008, 11:11:39 PM »

Good Night SS!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #353 on: March 19, 2008, 11:13:00 PM »

Goodnight SS.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #354 on: March 19, 2008, 11:13:28 PM »

Not much in todays newspaper..I see the Minister of Health got himself some new wheels..I guess he isn't trying to keep a low profile since his name has been brought up recently in corruption and connected to money laundering. 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: March 19, 2008, 11:14:18 PM »

Nite ldstlou - if Kyle responds after you go to bed I'll save the post and email it to you, ok?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: March 19, 2008, 11:15:13 PM »

Good Night Monkeys

Janet
8:15 PM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: March 19, 2008, 11:16:58 PM »

I wonder when Anita will get her wish that they investigate the investigation/investigators?  Perhaps it will be a 360 investigation and include the judiciary and prosecutors office as well?

I hope soon! I don't see how they will ever solve this case unless until they nail the dirtbags that covered it up. Unfortuately for us,all phases of that justice system did Natalee wrong and it involves more than a couple of people. Like Paul said it would hurt too many people and I don't think Aruba will ever want that embrassment and negative media. Sad
« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 11:19:37 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: March 19, 2008, 11:18:05 PM »

Nite Janet
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: March 19, 2008, 11:19:06 PM »

Just posted on the front page of SM:

Gene wrote:

He WAS rearrested! and they are holding a hearing Friday at 10am.There seems to be new information that has been leaked:

De bemanning van een Amerikaans onderzoeksschip is gestopt met het zoeken naar het lichaam van Natalee Holloway in de zee rondom Aruba. Het vaartuig heeft koers gezet richting Louisiana in de Verenigde Staten.
Onlangs benadrukten de vader en moeder van Natalee Holloway nog dat ze de zoektocht naar hun vermiste dochter zullen doorzetten. Maar de bemanning, die sinds december vorig jaar nauwgezet de zeebodem bij Aruba scant, is door het geld van Amerikaanse donateurs heen. De kosten zouden al enkele miljoenen dollars bedragen.
De familie van Holloway is ervan overtuigd dat het lichaam van Natalee door een of meerdere handlangers van Joran van der Sloot in zee is gedumpt. Van der Sloot zou de laatste persoon zijn die de Amerikaanse levend heeft gezien.

Mar 19, 5:37 PM

Through translator:

The crew of an American research has stopped searching for the body of Natalee Holloway in the sea around Aruba. The vessel has put price direction Louisiana in the United States.
Recently stressed the father and mother of Natalee Holloway still that they search for their missing daughter will continue. But the crew, who since December last year scrupulously scan the seabed in Aruba, is the money of American supporters chain. The cost would be several million dollars.
The family of Holloway is convinced that the body of Natalee by one or more accomplices of Joran van der Sloot is dumped into the sea. Van der Sloot, the last person who has seen the American alive

Not sure what this old information has to do with Joran being arrested (or not) today  

Maybe he raped some poor girl at sleep away camp and hid her in the garden.

Maybe a farm animal.  Size 10-1/2 foot for a dude his size?  Er...a chicken??Maybe even a rooster named Guido.  Jackb
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.