May 23, 2024, 05:13:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 - 3/25/08  (Read 355049 times)
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #920 on: March 25, 2008, 06:56:58 PM »

Hello JE,

This is the largest I can make it..I don't have any software on this CPU but I know others can blow it up if needed.

Problem is the image is to small to be blown up without inducing all kinds of artifacts. first thought i had but its a long shot, is this guy

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: March 25, 2008, 06:58:24 PM »

Klaasend or LALA

Do you have the Simain Post from 169 - 179. Do these post exist?

CAPS

The problem is that post 169 till 179 is missing and in here is all about the 5th. but it is not there.

For Caps…in the Simian thread…Real posts..

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1194.0

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: March 25, 2008, 07:04:56 PM »

Hello JE,

This is the largest I can make it..I don't have any software on this CPU but I know others can blow it up if needed.

is that gielen at the front of the car?
dennisintn
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: March 25, 2008, 07:05:21 PM »

Klaasend or LALA

CAPS

The problem is that post 169 till 179 is missing and in here is all about the 5th. but it is not there.

Caps…right down the bottom of the page…I just posted them today…LOL
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: March 25, 2008, 07:25:37 PM »

Regarding school on Monday.  Notice date, Paulus gets released after Joran's first statement then changes his mind (after figuring out he contradicted his dad?).  Now wouldn't he remember exactly what happened Monday??  From the book:

P191

Wednesday June 29th 2005

During a trip from KIA to the police cell, he officers record the following conversation: Around 11:30 during the transfer of suspect Joran van der Sloot he spontaneously declares, that his lawyer has told him not to go to the police station any longer to make a statement. He also tells us that the only truth that Deepak still needs to declare is that Deepak picked him up at the beach.

The police also question Joran on the subject of how he got to school on the Monday morning of Natalee's disappearance. Joran does not remember well but thinks he missed the bus and was dropped off by his father at a "spot near to the Drive-in theatre."

Joran is also questioned about drugs: You ask me whether i have smoked marihuana: I did once smoke a marihuana cigarette. You inform me that many people have stated that Deepak sells XTC pills. I've never seen Deepak sell XTC pills. I also have never heard that before.

Thursday June 30th 2005

At 3:15pm Joran is taken for another "location indication", driving along the route they took that evening. At 4:30pm during interrogation Joran indicates that his previous statement about the Drive-in cinema was wrong, and that his father dropped him off there on a Thursday, the day after Anita left for the Netherlands, not Monday.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #925 on: March 25, 2008, 07:26:48 PM »

Klaasend or LALA

CAPS

Caps…right down the bottom of the page…I just posted them today…LOL

As Caps would say:

CAPS=MBOX.....I pulled the Simian posts you needed out of Mum's work and sent them to you....check email.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: March 25, 2008, 07:26:50 PM »

Sorry. Link to book at BFN:

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=7270.0
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: March 25, 2008, 07:36:34 PM »

Another vid by Pietjezz..Toespraken van Dhr.Antoni Gario& Dhr.Ivan Kelie jr
http://youtube.com/watch?v=bmdGByBOWjA

This guy was dating the Camerawoman from ATV/Tele-Aruba before she suddenly hung herself shocking everyone that knew her. Two weeks later her cameraman also hung himself. Of course when the Family came from Holland,the cop who handled the case called in sick everyday so they went home with nothing that they were promised.

He is married with children and is the son of Ivan Kelie Sr. who was the past president of  International Police Association in Aruba. Jr works for Top 95 Radio Station.

http://www.ipa-aruba.org/Board.htm
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 07:42:17 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: March 25, 2008, 07:38:46 PM »

Hello JE,

Problem is the image is to small to be blown up without inducing all kinds of artifacts. first thought i had but its a long shot, is this guy

Could be JE..They look similar to me...

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: March 25, 2008, 07:46:44 PM »

Hello JE,

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: March 25, 2008, 08:09:30 PM »

DANA PRETZER SHOW - ON NOW!

The Dana Pretzer Show on Scared Monkeys Radio - Listen LIVE TONIGHT at 8PM
Eastern / 7 Central - Guests Include Don Clark and Mike McIntyre

This week, Dana welcomes:

Don Clark, retired FBI bureau chief and current Private Investigator
discussing the Bahamian inquest into the death of Daniel Smith

Mike Mcintyre, crime reporter and radio host, discusses high profile cases
in the news and a story about a Canadian woman who has been in jail for 2
years in Mexico without a trial for a crime she says she did not commit.

www.scaredmonkeysradio.com
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #931 on: March 25, 2008, 08:48:23 PM »

Lorenzo's dad commit suicide. His wife and younger son found his body hanging on a rope in the living room at their home in Savaneta.

Posted by: Disappointed Arubian | Monday, August 01, 2005 at 10:39 AM

Who's this kid?

------------------------------------------------
Joran's party after getting out of Jail..I watched what was available online and was interested who attended when I saw this blonde almost break her neck from trying to not get her face on camera. I didn't screen it yet..But next time I see the video I will. Here 2 others that were at the party. Appears a reporter at Bondia was rude to the Clausen Investigators and told them they could not attend Joran's getting out of KIA party.

*******...I was told by friend at KIA...when I called re: Lorenzo, and why/what he was there at KIA for...that Lorenzo's dad was found hanging in the *garage* of the house....and...that this was *not* Lorenzo's *real dad*...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: March 25, 2008, 08:52:45 PM »

Klaasend or LALA

CAPS

I'm not CAPS...but, Thank You MUM!

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: March 25, 2008, 08:57:00 PM »

Yup life is good for Pietjezz,He knows a lot more about everything but refuses to help anyone because nothing is in it for him. He must have asked me 10 times why should he help? He married a Wever,goes to school in Amsterdam and he can't find any reason for him to help out Natalee or her Family. He says he lost interest in this case but everywhere I look he is the middle of it talking about it. He is one selfish lying pig. He will only hand over the Aruba-Bay videos to the FBI or KLPD,they have to come get them from him.

May I call him?

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: March 25, 2008, 08:59:10 PM »

*******...I was told by friend at KIA...when I called re: Lorenzo, and why/what he was there at KIA for...that Lorenzo's dad was found hanging in the *garage* of the house....and...that this was *not* Lorenzo's *real dad*...
Yup I know and we also heard he was found in the garden..However this dissapointed Aruban was right on the money much of what he told us and he says Lorenzo has a younger brother. Probably nothing but interesting.

I researched a great deal about this Lorenzo and I am quite sure he knows Joran well and has known him most of his life. I think it's very interesting that your friend told you that was not his real dad,as it makes perfect sense that Lorenzo is PVDS son as he would have no business being around Joran if he wasn't. Even Anita said they met when they first arrived to Aruba. I believe he is involved one way or another with Natalee's dissapearance,either part of the party or helped Joran/Paulus dispose of Natalee. Joran is the prime suspect,but he most definetly did not act all alone and there is something much more sinister then a simple overdose and death within 2 hours.IMO
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 09:07:26 PM by Observer » Logged

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: March 25, 2008, 09:02:28 PM »

Yup life is good for Pietjezz,He knows a lot more about everything but refuses to help anyone because nothing is in it for him. He must have asked me 10 times why should he help? He married a Wever,goes to school in Amsterdam and he can't find any reason for him to help out Natalee or her Family. He says he lost interest in this case but everywhere I look he is the middle of it talking about it. He is one selfish lying pig. He will only hand over the Aruba-Bay videos to the FBI or KLPD,they have to come get them from him.

May I call him?

He's a big time prick Destiny..lol! He's scared! Your welcome to email him if you would like. At first he was nice,and asked me over and over again why should he help,why am I involved and whats in it for him. He told me he went to school with Lorenzo and worked for his Father at the dealership,and told some important things to another monkey here about the Aruba-Bay videos that he edited. He then became a jerk and said he does not want to get involved.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: March 25, 2008, 09:06:46 PM »

Hello JE,

Could be JE..They look similar to me...

Very well could be....*very* simular long/thin neck...pecs...and sunglasses...the long/thin neck *is* unique...for the region...

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: March 25, 2008, 09:09:48 PM »

Regarding school on Monday.  Notice date, Paulus gets released after Joran's first statement then changes his mind (after figuring out he contradicted his dad?).  Now wouldn't he remember exactly what happened Monday??  From the book:

P191

Wednesday June 29th 2005

During a trip from KIA to the police cell, he officers record the following conversation: Around 11:30 during the transfer of suspect Joran van der Sloot he spontaneously declares, that his lawyer has told him not to go to the police station any longer to make a statement. He also tells us that the only truth that Deepak still needs to declare is that Deepak picked him up at the beach.

The police also question Joran on the subject of how he got to school on the Monday morning of Natalee's disappearance. Joran does not remember well but thinks he missed the bus and was dropped off by his father at a "spot near to the Drive-in theatre."

Joran is also questioned about drugs: You ask me whether i have smoked marihuana: I did once smoke a marihuana cigarette. You inform me that many people have stated that Deepak sells XTC pills. I've never seen Deepak sell XTC pills. I also have never heard that before.

Thursday June 30th 2005

At 3:15pm Joran is taken for another "location indication", driving along the route they took that evening. At 4:30pm during interrogation Joran indicates that his previous statement about the Drive-in cinema was wrong, and that his father dropped him off there on a Thursday, the day after Anita left for the Netherlands, not Monday.

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=7270.0

Thank you Buckeye.

Do you have the quote from Joran's book  as well as the page number where he implies that Paulus and his statements may not match as his Father has a bad memory?

Thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: March 25, 2008, 09:17:04 PM »

May I call him?

He's a big time prick Destiny..lol! He's scared! Your welcome to email him if you would like. At first he was nice,and asked me over and over again why should he help,why am I involved and whats in it for him. He told me he went to school with Lorenzo and worked for his Father at the dealership,and told some important things to another monkey here about the Aruba-Bay videos that he edited. He then became a jerk and said he does not want to get involved.

*******...If You...think it is worth it...email me his phone number...I *work* best over the phone/in person...'tis a gift...

If any Monkey feels I should not do this...please let me know...

Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #939 on: March 25, 2008, 09:26:17 PM »

Is that Karin Jannsen in that group welcomingJVDS home??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.