April 19, 2024, 06:31:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #2  (Read 771705 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1000 on: April 04, 2008, 12:25:01 AM »

"Most humans are prostitutes. There are those who will deny this reality until they find themselves in a compromising situation that requires them to exchange their bodies for food, water, or a place to sleep for the night. Those few humans who are not prostitutes are ones who have been given any and everything that they need or desire. Those humans who have been given everything...are less than whores." - Arlene Ellis Schipper

"Do you know the difference between right and wrong? Are you sometimes complacent about static conclusions? Activated morality often requires intravenous associations. Shoot up the chemical vine and discover a new found sense of sub-synthetic molecular certainty. Being simply right or wrong is easy. Being neuro-convulsively pendantic---either way--is both easy and fun. The Sub-Moral Mind Rape Clinic - let us inject you with a new way of thinking." - Arlene Ellis Schipper

http://blackcatbone.blogspot.com/2005/09/arlene-ellis-schipper-most-humans-are.html
You've Got To Be Kidding! She is One Sick Puppy!  After reading this I could see Her involved in kidnapping a pure innocent girl...

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1001 on: April 04, 2008, 12:26:42 AM »

June 11, 2005

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1002 on: April 04, 2008, 12:28:16 AM »

Do you guys want these threads to go to 50 or 100 before I start a new thread?

When I quote, why does it go to to last page?  I read something, on some page and click on quote and it goes along with the copy to the last page every time.  Is there another way to stay on the same page?  I answer something, it goes to the last page and then someone else answers it and it goes to the page asked on?????Jack blue
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1003 on: April 04, 2008, 12:31:28 AM »

"Most humans are prostitutes. There are those who will deny this reality until they find themselves in a compromising situation that requires them to exchange their bodies for food, water, or a place to sleep for the night. Those few humans who are not prostitutes are ones who have been given any and everything that they need or desire. Those humans who have been given everything...are less than whores." - Arlene Ellis Schipper

"Do you know the difference between right and wrong? Are you sometimes complacent about static conclusions? Activated morality often requires intravenous associations. Shoot up the chemical vine and discover a new found sense of sub-synthetic molecular certainty. Being simply right or wrong is easy. Being neuro-convulsively pendantic---either way--is both easy and fun. The Sub-Moral Mind Rape Clinic - let us inject you with a new way of thinking." - Arlene Ellis Schipper

http://blackcatbone.blogspot.com/2005/09/arlene-ellis-schipper-most-humans-are.html
Quote from above link

Friday, July 29, 2005
"I Lost Natalee Holloway But I Found Arlene Ellis-Schipper"

WTH Does that mean??? 

In God We Trust!
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1004 on: April 04, 2008, 12:36:48 AM »

Hold on to the tought of Guido the diceman and Steve Croes.

Snago says:  paul sing because he can sing any song.. We know that, But to sing to save his offspring while hanging Joran do not compute, Which other offspring does Paules have?

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1005 on: April 04, 2008, 12:40:16 AM »

I wonder how Caps saw this in the dark photo...must have good eyes!

Hi, Mum....I would suspect Caps saw this by the same means jackb did....manipulating the brightness will bring the images in the dark backgound to 'light'.

That person sitting down in the back looks like Joran, does anyone else think so?
The guy staind up beside him looks familar, also.  Sort of like curley with short hair.
They can not bee seen at this time.  Who know, later I may figure something out on those tiny, tiny pics.    Jackb

What is with the black and white striped jackets?  some kind of initiation?

The first time the picture was posted, examining the picture closely trying to see who else are in the picture, I dicover that jail uniform and I said there is a Dirty hand and it is by the jail jacket, I did identify him...it seems to be his favor outfit. Joran also had a favor outfit.

Robin Holloway Vegas once that she mentioned. She met this woman who used to Blog on BFN, named Hellie or Helley or something.  She was so hateful, a few of us could not stand her, but Robin said she was just different. She seemed to be. Also said she bumped into her in Vegas, but it was after the NL disappearance, it seemed, or I took it that way because she was not posting when I first started.  She may have become friends with Robin to find out info., but there again, I am suspicious minded, especially since this case has dragged out so long.
    Jack b
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1006 on: April 04, 2008, 12:43:42 AM »

You've Got To Be Kidding! She is One Sick Puppy!  After reading this I could see Her involved in kidnapping a pure innocent girl...
I believe that she could as well.  She may have resented the fact that NH was a virgin and she seemed like she would be the type to turn that around on someone who is an American.  You could feel the hate coming off that broad.   jackb
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1007 on: April 04, 2008, 12:49:27 AM »

Snago says:  paul sing because he can sing any song.. We know that, But to sing to save his offspring while hanging Joran do not compute, Which other offspring does Paules have?

Lorenzo
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1008 on: April 04, 2008, 12:49:37 AM »

There is Val and the little guy.  Val could have been lured into this sorid mess to help Joran.  He is diver certified I have read.  They would try to save Val as he could have been the lamb that ran bleating, if it was not NH.  He just does not seem to have the reputation of being a bully +++++ that JVs has managed to have.
They would know if one went down, the other would go and Joran would not give up his brother, I wouln't think, especially if he got him involved.   j/b
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1009 on: April 04, 2008, 12:51:51 AM »

I wonder how Caps saw this in the dark photo...must have good eyes!

Hi, Mum....I would suspect Caps saw this by the same means jackb did....manipulating the brightness will bring the images in the dark backgound to 'light'.

That person sitting down in the back looks like Joran, does anyone else think so?
The guy staind up beside him looks familar, also.  Sort of like curley with short hair.
They can not bee seen at this time.  Who know, later I may figure something out on those tiny, tiny pics.    Jackb

What is with the black and white striped jackets?  some kind of initiation?

The first time the picture was posted, examining the picture closely trying to see who else are in the picture, I dicover that jail uniform and I said there is a Dirty hand and it is by the jail jacket, I did identify him...it seems to be his favor outfit. Joran also had a favor outfit.

Robin Holloway Vegas once that she mentioned. She met this woman who used to Blog on BFN, named Hellie or Helley or something.  She was so hateful, a few of us could not stand her, but Robin said she was just different. She seemed to be. Also said she bumped into her in Vegas, but it was after the NL disappearance, it seemed, or I took it that way because she was not posting when I first started.  She may have become friends with Robin to find out info., but there again, I am suspicious minded, especially since this case has dragged out so long.
    Jack b
  Now that I am thinking I believe it was Kelly that she used to blog with.  Anyway.......
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1010 on: April 04, 2008, 12:55:06 AM »

MaryAnee Croes was kin to Guido, supposedly.  She seemed to dislike Americans with a passion that showed in her eyes.  I disliked her intensly.  jackb

I am so crazy tonight (and other nights.)  It must have been Arleen who is kin to Guido, then.  It was that spokesperson with the snake eyes.  That is all I can think right now.  Sorry, Jack.  (I need a second wind.)
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1011 on: April 04, 2008, 12:55:08 AM »

Val was about  15yrs old in 2005 and Sabastian was about 10yrs old and then there might be Lorezo Van Gijn....Val has a December birthday... I believe that someone in the code talker group was interested in a December birthday at one time...

In God We Trust!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1012 on: April 04, 2008, 12:56:04 AM »

There is Val and the little guy.  Val could have been lured into this sorid mess to help Joran.  He is diver certified I have read.  They would try to save Val as he could have been the lamb that ran bleating, if it was not NH.  He just does not seem to have the reputation of being a bully +++++ that JVs has managed to have.
They would know if one went down, the other would go and Joran would not give up his brother, I wouln't think, especially if he got him involved.   j/b

IIRC didn't Valentjin at one point say something about seeing a girl in the bathtub or something like that?
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1013 on: April 04, 2008, 01:05:55 AM »

IIRC didn't Valentjin at one point say something about seeing a girl in the bathtub or something like that?
Seems like I remember reading that Sabastian said something like....Mom don't You remember We cut her head off in the bathtub.... Then supposedly Val had on his myspace or something that Joran had hit Natalee in the head with a baseball bat...

In God We Trust!
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1014 on: April 04, 2008, 01:10:47 AM »

Arlene Ellis-Schipper

Yep.  That is ARLEENEEEEE the mean.  j/b
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1015 on: April 04, 2008, 01:11:35 AM »

AGA Elects New Board

The Aruba Gastronomic Association met this week to elect a new board. Outgoing President Raoul Henriquez, he owns Chez Mathilde restaurant and has recently taken over the island’s franchise for Burger King, stepped aside allowing Hubert Solagnier, of Amazonia Churrascaria to take over ...

... and the board members, Gerry Mans, John Chemaly Jr., Valentino’s and Gilbert Dijkoff, Aqua Grill, concluded the list of just-elected officials ...

... New president Hubert Solagnier has 25 years of restaurant experience on the island and a passion for Harley Davidson’s. John Chemaly Jr. is a first-time board member; he is a busy executive at Codemsa, the island’s largest building materials store, besides running Valentino’s ...

http://news.visitaruba.com/news/do/dispatch/view/id/150/manageArticle.html

Pics in article

Chemaly
Solagnier
Dijkoff
Harley Davidson arubay vids?

Henriquez

Fed the messengers (not the god with the misspelled name)
comped them in his restaurant?

The ear lobes were just an observation.

Fin

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1016 on: April 04, 2008, 01:15:20 AM »

Lorenzo

OK last name:?

other key scores
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1017 on: April 04, 2008, 01:17:33 AM »

Lorenzo

other key scores

Lorenzo van Rijn
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1018 on: April 04, 2008, 01:22:09 AM »

Lorenzo

other key scores

Lorenzo van Rijn

Was Lorenzo van Rijn the guy who Natalee had met earlier in the week?  He's crazy.  Did he get mad at Joran when Joran showed up at Brickell Bay with Natalee?  IIRC Lorenzo's excuse was that he was with his family that night.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1019 on: April 04, 2008, 01:23:03 AM »

I have never heard that, but I have in my outside storage a picture from the top of the head of a what looks to be a short haired, dark headed girl in a bathtub full of bloody water.  I found this on some web site at the beginning of the case and figured someone was being cruel.  It has been so long.  It said something about someone committing suicide, or something.  I figured it was a set up, but kept the pic, anyway.  jackb
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.