April 19, 2024, 10:57:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #2  (Read 771735 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1040 on: April 04, 2008, 02:18:30 AM »

OK CAPS, how does Ruben Trapenberg, the government spokesman fit into Lorenzo through someone named Terri?
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1041 on: April 04, 2008, 02:26:44 AM »

VMS - did CAPS bail on us?
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1042 on: April 04, 2008, 02:31:08 AM »

VAN RIJN IM- EN EXPORT N.V.

Business address BARCADERA 4, SANTA CRUZ
Legal form LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Name of the company VAN RIJN IM- EN EXPORT N.V.
Statutory seat ARUBA
Date of incorporation 15 JANUARY 1991
Authorized capital ARUBAN FLORINS 50,000.00
Issued capital ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00
Paid up capital ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00
Fiscal year 01 JANUARY thru 31 DECEMBER

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD:

VAN RIJN, PAUL; Residing in BARCADERA 4, SANTA CRUZ, ARUBA
Born in THE NETHERLANDS, HAARLEM on 27 DECEMBER 1958
Nationality DUTCH
Position MANAGING DIRECTOR
Effective 21 JANUARY 1991
Authority FULL

VAN RIJN-VAN TRAKSEL, ASTRID LOUISE;
Residing in SAVANETA 123-K, SAVANETA, ARUBA
Born in THE NETHERLANDS, HAARLEM on 10 FEBRUARY 1960
Nationality DUTCH
Position MANAGING DIRECTOR
Effective 21 JANUARY 1991
Authority FULL
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1043 on: April 04, 2008, 02:33:20 AM »

I guess so! 

Strangest thing, SS, I wanted to ask about Ruben also.  Shocked

I'm bailing now too. Goodnight!

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1044 on: April 04, 2008, 03:01:59 AM »

I guess so! 

if it is not van rijn it must be some one that deal with MP on the drug side. that is related to paules.

The was a drug deal that was suposed to be made but the deal did not go trough

I did not bail out eventough it is 3:00 AM

We have a lot of new keys and have progressd a lot.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1045 on: April 04, 2008, 03:19:13 AM »

Picture # 1 is supposedly Lorenzo on Tatoo.  Picture # 2 is Jaime.

#2 is Jaime Carrasquilla, for sure
#1 is Brandon Pieterzz (sp?)

these are Lorenzo/prepare to be disappointed:

Caps This is Lorenzo VanGijn when he was busted at his home for drugs....We don't know for sure if He is Paulus' son or not...

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1046 on: April 04, 2008, 03:33:13 AM »

There is a connection between Traxel (Lorenzo's mother's name and a Dijk (the restaurant name from Finbar) that has something to do with drinking water on Aruba.

Keuten, MGA, Keltjens, JT, Traksel, D & Dijk, JC van (2007). Traditional and future pool water treatment in relation to dbp’s. In L Dunemann & C Höller (Eds.), 2nd Pool and Spa Conference (pp. 1-2). Munchen:

Is this possibly the link between van Rijn and the tourist business?

Good news for education

The minister of Education, Mary Wever met the press at the University of Aruba this week, Wednesday. Also in attendance Jeroen van Rijen the rector of that 12-year-old school. He gave an academic overview of the institution's activities and outlined its future vision. He then introduced the Director of Part-time Programs at the CHN Leewarden University, Ernest Jonker. The visitor gave a presentation of the local university's new phase of development, namely the introduction of a Part-time Bachelor's degree in hospitality, offered on Aruba to members of hospitality middle management aspiring to accelerate their careers and move into higher management functions.

Apparently, the two local Law and Business/Economics faculties have been doing very well graduating Aruban professionals who find it easy to secure employment once their diplomas are in hand.

During the press conference, the university announced its intention to expand and include hospitality. It partnered with an excellent Dutch learning source. Van Rijn called it the #1 Hotel & Management Training Institute within the Kingdom of the Netherlands. It is the University of Professional Education, CHN Leeuwarden, who was willing to develop within three years full time Bachelor and Master programs of hospitality management on the island.

That's really constitutes good news. Tourism is an economic pillar of our community and the ability to get educated right at home, saves cost and allows middle management, people already working in the field, an opportunity they never had before. Studies will be conducted in the classroom and via internet, and the admission criteria are quite high. There are academic requirements, language requirements and mostly the program doesn't come cheap, yet it is a fraction of the effort it takes to educate a tourism professional overseas.

School will start in October, and officials set their sight on 10 candidates, just to break even the first year. Having conquered tourism, the university will in the future also offer an additional academic curriculum, opening a Center of Financial Regulations Studies with short post-graduate courses given to professionals by professionals.

One last detail, the University of Aruba is located in town, adjacent to the San Francisco church, across the post-office. The colonial building is blessed with outstanding architecture, a gorgeous inner patio, and a tranquil fishpond. It is the Caribbean's answer to an old New England boarding school. A perfect learning environment.
http://www.visitaruba.com/facts/newsdesk/backissues/newsletter50.html#story4
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1047 on: April 04, 2008, 04:11:12 AM »

CAPS - does this have anything to do with the 1982 arrest of Robert Chemaly when he had $500,000 in cash on Eastern Airline plane headed for Aruba?
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1048 on: April 04, 2008, 04:23:46 AM »

Hi SS...Been off looking for that bathtub post for Hotping...I finally ran across it after Tyler posting about it all this time and saved it to show her. She hasn't been on for a while and now I can't find it? I know it wasn't on Val's myspace, it was on some girl's.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1049 on: April 04, 2008, 04:30:14 AM »

SS...Did you find a Croes connection to GVC?...TIA
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1050 on: April 04, 2008, 05:11:18 AM »

There is a connection between Traxel (Lorenzo's mother's name and a Dijk (the restaurant name from Finbar) that has something to do with drinking water on Aruba.

Keuten, MGA, Keltjens, JT, Traksel, D & Dijk, JC van (2007). Traditional and future pool water treatment in relation to dbp’s. In L Dunemann & C Höller (Eds.), 2nd Pool and Spa Conference (pp. 1-2). Munchen:

Is this possibly the link between van Rijn and the tourist business?

Good news for education

The minister of Education, Mary Wever met the press at the University of Aruba this week, Wednesday. Also in attendance Jeroen van Rijen the rector of that 12-year-old school. He gave an academic overview of the institution's activities and outlined its future vision. He then introduced the Director of Part-time Programs at the CHN Leewarden University, Ernest Jonker. The visitor gave a presentation of the local university's new phase of development, namely the introduction of a Part-time Bachelor's degree in hospitality, offered on Aruba to members of hospitality middle management aspiring to accelerate their careers and move into higher management functions.

Apparently, the two local Law and Business/Economics faculties have been doing very well graduating Aruban professionals who find it easy to secure employment once their diplomas are in hand.

During the press conference, the university announced its intention to expand and include hospitality. It partnered with an excellent Dutch learning source. Van Rijn called it the #1 Hotel & Management Training Institute within the Kingdom of the Netherlands. It is the University of Professional Education, CHN Leeuwarden, who was willing to develop within three years full time Bachelor and Master programs of hospitality management on the island.

That's really constitutes good news. Tourism is an economic pillar of our community and the ability to get educated right at home, saves cost and allows middle management, people already working in the field, an opportunity they never had before. Studies will be conducted in the classroom and via internet, and the admission criteria are quite high. There are academic requirements, language requirements and mostly the program doesn't come cheap, yet it is a fraction of the effort it takes to educate a tourism professional overseas.

School will start in October, and officials set their sight on 10 candidates, just to break even the first year. Having conquered tourism, the university will in the future also offer an additional academic curriculum, opening a Center of Financial Regulations Studies with short post-graduate courses given to professionals by professionals.

One last detail, the University of Aruba is located in town, adjacent to the San Francisco church, across the post-office. The colonial building is blessed with outstanding architecture, a gorgeous inner patio, and a tranquil fishpond. It is the Caribbean's answer to an old New England boarding school. A perfect learning environment.
http://www.visitaruba.com/facts/newsdesk/backissues/newsletter50.html#story4

The drinking water....seem to recall that being tied to another of suspects.

The morphing together of the players...the misinformation campaign.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1051 on: April 04, 2008, 05:37:51 AM »

I doubt he and Jamie are the same one.  They look nothing alike outside of holding their head the same way, hardly.  j/b

ALSO:  GCV worked at Red Sails as well as beach security.  Speaking of wind.
Not sure if he had an interest in the co. or not.  His dad has plenty of dough to stake him in about anything.

Jackb
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1052 on: April 04, 2008, 05:49:08 AM »

Note Jaime's ear lobes.........lol....a croes?
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1053 on: April 04, 2008, 06:04:31 AM »

Why would he be mad over one girl?  He had girls falling all over him.

He, in every picture I see of him is surrounded by girls.
  He may have had company by Joran with NH, that sounds more reasonable and helped him after Joran did whatever it is he did with whomever.  It just does not add up to me that, given Rijn's age he would be too concerned about Joran's "girlfriends."  Just an opinion.

you gotta be the only threadsurfer who's seen numerous pics of LvR,
expecially surrounded by girls/girls falling all over him

ROFLMFAO ... benefit of the doubt: it wasn't LvR but some other guy

the only known photos of LvR are shady surveillance shots,
the photo in the van smuggled to us by Peeps
and a few taken during his recent arrest on cultivation/weapons charges

there aren't any club/party photos

No, it may be you are the only poster who has NOT seen them.  j/b
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1054 on: April 04, 2008, 06:14:26 AM »

Note Jaime's ear lobes.........lol....a croes?

Good Morning jackb...there is more to Jaime than meets the eye I think.

I have questioned many times the Kalpoes being out with Joran 2 nights in a row, when he always went with Jaime and Freddy.
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1055 on: April 04, 2008, 06:16:18 AM »

He may have had company by Joran with NH, that sounds more reasonable and helped him after Joran did whatever it is he did with whomever.  It just does not add up to me that, given Rijn's age he would be too concerned about Joran's "girlfriends."  Just an opinion.

enlighten me  Cool

post 'em  Wink

uh, don't tell me ... they're in "outside storage"

GMAFB

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1056 on: April 04, 2008, 06:25:21 AM »

enlighten me  Cool

post 'em  Wink

uh, don't tell me ... they're in "outside storage"

GMAFB

FIN: You show me yours and I'll show you mine.  jack.

Also:  Mum you may be right.  Water seeks its own level.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1057 on: April 04, 2008, 06:27:45 AM »

SS...Did you find a Croes connection to GVC?...TIA

Which Croes?  If it is steve.  GVC and he have made pics together partying with girls and other guys.  Close up (non grainy) and just showing off GVC six pacs.   

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1058 on: April 04, 2008, 06:31:23 AM »

I guess so! 

if it is not van rijn it must be some one that deal with MP on the drug side. that is related to paules.

The was a drug deal that was suposed to be made but the deal did not go trough

I did not bail out eventough it is 3:00 AM

We have a lot of new keys and have progressd a lot.

What about the rock painter that looks so much like he would be kin to Anita?  That buzzard was painting over evidence.  The whole picture is something other than just rock painting.  I have seen "the light."  so to speak.       jackb
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1059 on: April 04, 2008, 06:42:37 AM »

OK CAPS, how does Ruben Trapenberg, the government spokesman fit into Lorenzo through someone named Terri?

went to Deepak's "Tickle" site and visited the different photos and friends of Deepak. Under "Terri" her friends are "Tito" & "Rubin". Also pulled up two photo's under "cool people"... "Alexx" is holding an axe with blood on the front of his paints. Another cool people is "Angela" in a bathtub of blood along with her other disturbing pictures. Where are their parents? How old are these girls. Doesn't anyone monitor or censor this site?
Also... King of Bling", what does that mean?

Posted by: kathy | Saturday, August 27, 2005 at 11:10 AM   RWV
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.