April 25, 2024, 12:43:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #2  (Read 772154 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1240 on: April 05, 2008, 01:52:28 PM »

arubagirl on June 12th, 2005 12:04 pm
I do want to say something about the spokesperson, this lady v/d Biezen is not the usual spkesperson for the prosecutions’s office. It’s usually another lady, (Mariaine Croes), but I have no idea why she isn’t handling this.
Conflicting reports? Those only come from the media, darling, as the cops and prosecution are keeping their mouths shut. After the drama of Friday night, I don’t blame them.

Would the drama be the "confession" that never happened?
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1241 on: April 05, 2008, 01:55:36 PM »

Hi Finn...all the early reports I saw came from van der Straten, this would have been through the 5th. (not sure on the 6th. even though I just posted the dates he was out, I would need to recheck) and Karen Jansen. And Julia on TV.
I am sorry I haven't been back to revisit it.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1242 on: April 05, 2008, 02:00:07 PM »

I do want to say something about the spokesperson, this lady v/d Biezen is not the usual spkesperson for the prosecutions’s office. It’s usually another lady, (Mariaine Croes), but I have no idea why she isn’t handling this.
Conflicting reports? Those only come from the media, darling, as the cops and prosecution are keeping their mouths shut. After the drama of Friday night, I don’t blame them.

Bingo!....after that they found 'official' spokespersons, so there would be no more 'misunderstandings'!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1243 on: April 05, 2008, 02:02:13 PM »

Mum
You mean no more TRUTH spoken...
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1244 on: April 05, 2008, 02:10:57 PM »

Just a couple from the link below. Reply 7…Thanks Finngirl

Freddy’s car and Freddy helping to dispose of the body and of course Freddy’s ‘real’ name…Interesting reading if anyone is interested.

6:21 pm
bondia: As we have already told RED, SM usually knows what it going on before MSM and 99% of Aruba. Based on the Tennis match from AM Digital and the initials givin by the police F.A. (and usually most people in Aruba have at least 3 if not 4 initials in thier name) We were told that Joran has a friend named Freddy Alexander.

Since Jossy was the one who found the girls with the rape accusations, so we are sure that he has the right Name since it is his find.

ARAMBATZIS in Montana sounds like a winner! Thanks for the Good work Monkeys.

++++++

7:39 pm
Shell: Tito was listed on that tickle site of Freddy. When I looked at it when RobertJ first posted, Ruben Trapenberg was on there also, then when I went back a while later, his photo (RT) was gone. Maybe I don't understand how tickle sites work.

.http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2768.0

++++

Interesting….Tito…the one that gave out all the confusing info and Rueben, an official spokesman!

And Bondia congratulates the Monkeys on nailing Freddy’s last name!

Wanted to say Tito was big into knowing nothing when asked a question...he knew...he knew more than he wanted to let on.  I remember when he was here posting....strange ideas...that Tito.   He is the one that misconstrued the Lorenzo name and it has remained confusing since.  He is the one that didn't want to finger Guido as being the croupier that night and it is still confusing everyone.  Tito is very good as confusion...not to mention he always talked as if he had a mouth full of cotton. Rolling Eyes
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1245 on: April 05, 2008, 02:11:01 PM »

Hi Finn...all the early reports I saw came from van der Straten, this would have been through the 5th. (not sure on the 6th. even though I just posted the dates he was out, I would need to recheck) and Karen Jansen. And Julia on TV.

Do you or anyone else remember Karen Jansen's dates of tenure as prosecutor in Aruba?  You have a better memory than I....seems I watched every piece possible on news channels from the start.  I don't remember van der straten as clearly as Marianne Croes.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1246 on: April 05, 2008, 02:13:06 PM »

Mum

Yep....With lots of confusion thrown in!

Lorenzo/Guido Wever
Max Arends/Arendz

Just thinking of that vietvet post from the FP, I think I have that right, about calling and getting confirmation on the body! And then there was no body! Or was there!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1247 on: April 05, 2008, 02:14:16 PM »

Mum

unless it suited their purposes, JMO

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1248 on: April 05, 2008, 02:18:21 PM »

Do you or anyone else remember Karen Jansen's dates of tenure as prosecutor in Aruba?  You have a better memory than I....seems I watched every piece possible on news channels from the start.  I don't remember van der straten as clearly as Marianne Croes.

Hi 2NJSons...I think I recall that Mos came in March 2007....LOL...I think.

I have been trying to remember whether it was her or van der Straten that took 'something' back to Holland. Hand delivered it. I thought it was the DNA.
Searched it once and came up empty.

Always thought it was 'the package from the Hague'
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1249 on: April 05, 2008, 02:24:25 PM »

Mum
Sent you email showing you what your other one is doing.  Check it out.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1250 on: April 05, 2008, 02:26:07 PM »

I have been trying to remember whether it was her or van der Straten that took 'something' back to Holland. Hand delivered it. I thought it was the DNA.

After Jansen left wasn't there someone else that was there in the interim?
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1251 on: April 05, 2008, 02:26:55 PM »

Just a couple from the link below. Reply 7…Thanks Finngirl

Freddy’s car and Freddy helping to dispose of the body and of course Freddy’s ‘real’ name…Interesting reading if anyone is interested.

6:21 pm
bondia: As we have already told RED, SM usually knows what it going on before MSM and 99% of Aruba. Based on the Tennis match from AM Digital and the initials givin by the police F.A. (and usually most people in Aruba have at least 3 if not 4 initials in thier name) We were told that Joran has a friend named Freddy Alexander.

Since Jossy was the one who found the girls with the rape accusations, so we are sure that he has the right Name since it is his find.

ARAMBATZIS in Montana sounds like a winner! Thanks for the Good work Monkeys.

++++++

7:39 pm
Shell: Tito was listed on that tickle site of Freddy. When I looked at it when RobertJ first posted, Ruben Trapenberg was on there also, then when I went back a while later, his photo (RT) was gone. Maybe I don't understand how tickle sites work.

.http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2768.0

++++

Interesting….Tito…the one that gave out all the confusing info and Rueben, an official spokesman!

And Bondia congratulates the Monkeys on nailing Freddy’s last name!

Wanted to say Tito was big into knowing nothing when asked a question...he knew...he knew more than he wanted to let on.  I remember when he was here posting....strange ideas...that Tito.   He is the one that misconstrued the Lorenzo name and it has remained confusing since.  He is the one that didn't want to finger Guido as being the croupier that night and it is still confusing everyone.  Tito is very good as confusion...not to mention he always talked as if he had a mouth full of cotton. Rolling Eyes

Lala's..in those posts at that link, one of the posters said that Art Wood was saying that Freddy had been arrested about the car. Another said the news was saying it was about the body.

My question....since I know nothing about Daury...was he supposed to older, Joran had known him all his life?

Could this be the Frederick Arends that makes vids we talked about the other day?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1252 on: April 05, 2008, 02:36:00 PM »

Would you call a stranger to get rid of a dead girl or would you call someone you knew that would come to your aid? 
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1253 on: April 05, 2008, 02:42:47 PM »

Mum
Sent you email showing you what your other one is doing.  Check it out.

Thanks...I just emailed them....probably just my computer stalker as DH calls it!...lol...Better run my virus scan!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1254 on: April 05, 2008, 02:44:58 PM »

You could be right! I seem to remember her leaving at the end of the year!...More homework!

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1255 on: April 05, 2008, 02:51:04 PM »

You could be right! I seem to remember her leaving at the end of the year!...More homework!

Sorry answer in red above...took me a while to find it..
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1256 on: April 05, 2008, 02:58:01 PM »

Would you call a stranger to get rid of a dead girl or would you call someone you knew that would come to your aid? 

Lala's...do you always answer a question with a question?

Freddy Zedan Arambatzis Arends was involved with the car and moving of the body, but he's not that much older. But now we have an older Frederick Arends, who also likes to take pictures.

I wonder who put this Freddy Zedan information out there in the first place?

Wonder if he's a fake...Freddy Zedan?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1257 on: April 05, 2008, 03:16:03 PM »

I would say YES,
Something bad happend,
 no it didn't ,yes it did. they gave us the
Aruba-run-a-round and they still are. IMO

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1258 on: April 05, 2008, 03:20:42 PM »

Hi Monkeys CSI,

Daury or was it Duery or what every his name was, Has been detain in the USA with herion transportation....

The on that Joran mention... The one that say he was in holland. He is now in the costudy in the USA.

News was wispert in CAPS ears.. it is still in the development.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1259 on: April 05, 2008, 03:23:57 PM »

This just posted by Viet Vet on the front page:

Folks, I was there at the very beginning. I met Van der Stratten on Wed., after she missed the flight on that Monday… He said, I can’t arrest by best friend’s son,,, he was a tall, great of girth fellow who constantly looked at the ground and played with the sand with his foot. He knew everything that had happened. To me, the biggest crime is how the government of Aruba covered the whole mess up. Joran is certainly a killer, but ALE and Karin Jansen are the real criminals, they allowed him to run free. May the Lord have mercy upon their souls, for they are certainly headed to Hell, even if some are the children of Israel.
So that would be what date

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.