April 25, 2024, 09:04:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #2  (Read 772185 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1260 on: April 05, 2008, 03:24:08 PM »

Hi Monkeys CSI,

Daury or was it Duery or what every his name was, Has been detain in the USA with herion transportation....

The on that Joran mention... The one that say he was in holland. He is now in the costudy in the USA.

News was wispert in CAPS ears.. it is still in the development.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1261 on: April 05, 2008, 03:27:26 PM »

Hi Finn...all the early reports I saw came from van der Straten, this would have been through the 5th. (not sure on the 6th. even though I just posted the dates he was out, I would need to recheck) and Karen Jansen. And Julia on TV.
I am sorry I haven't been back to revisit it.

Do you or anyone else remember Karen Jansen's dates of tenure as prosecutor in Aruba?  You have a better memory than I....seems I watched every piece possible on news channels from the start.  I don't remember van der straten as clearly as Marianne Croes.

Hi 2NJSons...I think I recall that Mos came in March 2007....LOL...I think.

I have been trying to remember whether it was her or van der Straten that took 'something' back to Holland. Hand delivered it. I thought it was the DNA.
Searched it once and came up empty.

Always thought it was 'the package from the Hague'

It was Karin Jansen that hand delivered something to Holland, IIRC when she was going on vacation.  I'll see if I can find anything about it.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1262 on: April 05, 2008, 03:33:59 PM »

Hi Finn...all the early reports I saw came from van der Straten, this would have been through the 5th. (not sure on the 6th. even though I just posted the dates he was out, I would need to recheck) and Karen Jansen. And Julia on TV.
I am sorry I haven't been back to revisit it.

Do you or anyone else remember Karen Jansen's dates of tenure as prosecutor in Aruba?  You have a better memory than I....seems I watched every piece possible on news channels from the start.  I don't remember van der straten as clearly as Marianne Croes.

This just posted by Viet Vet on the front page:

Folks, I was there at the very beginning. I met Van der Stratten on Wed., after she missed the flight on that Monday… He said, I can’t arrest by best friend’s son,,, he was a tall, great of girth fellow who constantly looked at the ground and played with the sand with his foot. He knew everything that had happened. To me, the biggest crime is how the government of Aruba covered the whole mess up. Joran is certainly a killer, but ALE and Karin Jansen are the real criminals, they allowed him to run free. May the Lord have mercy upon their souls, for they are certainly headed to Hell, even if some are the children of Israel.
So that would be what date

Thanks Blonde...I found van der Straten doing the early talking and then KJ.

I thought Caps was after the pros. office spokesperson, but I don't think that came until later. Maybe after the 11th. even!

Thanks TM...I bet Janet has something...

Chata
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1263 on: April 05, 2008, 03:40:26 PM »

Hi Monkeys CSI,

Daury or was it Duery or what every his name was, Has been detain in the USA with herion transportation....

The on that Joran mention... The one that say he was in holland. He is now in the costudy in the USA.

So, is this connected with the call Joran's publisher made "in a panic" to Daury after Joran's little revelation to his new friend VdE???  Is your theory connected??  I'm still trying to take all this in CAPS.  Seems "out there" at the moment, but then very little has made sense since this began in 2005.

They are talking about this phone call over at BFN and why/how it was made.  I brought a little bit of the discussion over ... hope that is OK.

Quote from Pearl in USA:
From BFN
snippet:

"She said, 'I got your number from Joran, because he said your name is going to show up in the press, but I know it's not true. It doesn't fit the story, so you've got to do something about it. You've got to give me proof [of his whereabouts in May 2005], so I can put it in the newspaper ... here in Holland."

.......I find it interesting that Joran had Daury's phone number. Daury said they played tennis when he was 16. So I suppose Daury was also familiar with the Racquet Club scene/patrons. Daury said he played poker with Joran the last year. So I suppose Daury was also familiar with Joran's gambling habits/routines.

...... I would like to know what "nic" Joran put Daury into his phone with...... ie, Beto, Tupac, etc. All the other names of Joran's friends were in his phone memory with nics, pimp game nics.

..... Zvezdana said she got it from Joran, so it is there, or at least she might know what it was if it is now gone.

...... I would like to know if that found phone from the lighthouse area had a address pre-programmed list of names- nics in it. Just to know. It could have been revealing. MO

Quote from Granny Toad:
From BFN
What??!!WTF She knew to say "it didn't fit THE STORY" ...

CHATA
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1264 on: April 05, 2008, 04:08:09 PM »

Hi Monkeys CSI,

Do you remeber daury from Joran on TV. well the Daury Rodriguez that claim he was studing in Holland was arrested in USA with the Transportation of Heroine... This is the latest news.. guess he also did not got paid?

That makes 2 that ware in the public eyes...

Mystical Powers of OLORUM at work here!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1265 on: April 05, 2008, 04:15:29 PM »

Hi Monkeys CSI,

Do you remeber daury from Joran on TV. well the Daury Rodriguez that claim he was studing in Holland was arrested in USA with the Transportation of Heroine... This is the latest news.. guess he also did not got paid?

Interesting...do we know what date?  Here these things have records and we should be able to check this out for sure.  Thanks for the info.  Caps did you see my questions earlier about if I was thinking along the correct path?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1266 on: April 05, 2008, 04:25:01 PM »

CAPS how do you know this do you have a link so that we can read this TY

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1267 on: April 05, 2008, 04:47:43 PM »

Something happened to my web browser this morning.  I lost my address book and all of my saved email.  I'm still having problems and I'm way behind with the information.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1268 on: April 05, 2008, 04:54:44 PM »

Something happened to my web browser this morning.  I lost my address book and all of my saved email.  I'm still having problems and I'm way behind with the information.

Sorry SS Get the free spybot and run it 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1269 on: April 05, 2008, 05:00:21 PM »

Hi Monkeys CSI,

Interesting...do we know what date?  Here these things have records and we should be able to check this out for sure.  Thanks for the info.  Caps did you see my questions earlier about if I was thinking along the correct path?

Yes we are on the correct path

Look at the book
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1270 on: April 05, 2008, 05:21:46 PM »

the loot = (VIRGINIA)

IT fit perfectly.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1271 on: April 05, 2008, 06:01:00 PM »

SS, you have a virus / code and I know the exact former member that use to send it out. You got it in an email through that person or a friend of that person.

try system restore... it might work and it might not... I don't think it worked for me when I got it... Microsoft has a patch, I believe.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1272 on: April 05, 2008, 06:37:59 PM »

I do not see  GVC
He is there on your right Blonde.  If you cannot see him, then Klaas has a pic where you can see him.  Also I have one at home where it is even better.  There is a ceremony there.  There is a lot you can see if you look in the right direction.   jackb

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1273 on: April 05, 2008, 06:51:50 PM »

This is from a model's portfolio? 

Guidi has a brother who IS/was a model as well.  His name is david and looks a few years older than guido, but not too much.  No, he is not 69 years old.  He is supposed to be of the gay persuasion as is guido.  jackb
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1274 on: April 05, 2008, 06:58:34 PM »

Why would he be mad over one girl?  He had girls falling all over him.

He, in every picture I see of him is surrounded by girls.
  He may have had company by Joran with NH, that sounds more reasonable and helped him after Joran did whatever it is he did with whomever.  It just does not add up to me that, given Rijn's age he would be too concerned about Joran's "girlfriends."  Just an opinion.

you gotta be the only threadsurfer who's seen numerous pics of LvR,
expecially surrounded by girls/girls falling all over him

ROFLMFAO ... benefit of the doubt: it wasn't LvR but some other guy

the only known photos of LvR are shady surveillance shots,
the photo in the van smuggled to us by Peeps
and a few taken during his recent arrest on cultivation/weapons charges

there aren't any club/party photos
No, it may be you are the only poster who has NOT seen them.  j/b

enlighten me  Cool

post 'em  Wink

uh, don't tell me ... they're in "outside storage"

GMAFB

FIN: You show me yours and I'll show you mine.  jack.
never said I had what doesn't exist. that's your gig

Also:  Mum you may be right.  Water seeks its own level.

Like you would know so much about Lorenzo?  You know NO pics are out there.
I will tell you this and it may enable to to think a bit more about what you are saying.  You are incorrect in your assumptions.  There are pictures (maybe) that even I have not seen.  The US has pictures of nearly every human bein on this planet, up to and including Lorenzo.  No one escapes the eye in the sky and/or
planes that fly over so high or so low that radar cannot pick them up.  As for me seeing your.  I do not need to, as I probably have what I need.  PS tell your little friends they made a bad mistake.      Jackb

Jackb - I agree with FIN on the Lorenzo picks.  I suggest you (Jackb) drop it and stop attacking posters.  Sure, there are probably lots of photos around of me too but do you have any of them?

This is a warning Jackb - we do not attack other posters and don't claim to have photos that the US Government may or may not have.

Also, please do not ask me to post photos for you.  You are no more special than anyone else here and the majority of us have photobucket accounts.  If we can do it so can you.
That is where you are wrong.  I do have some pictures, and I WILL NOT put any pictures on photo buckett or whatever.  I will NEVER ask you to post anything for me again.  I have proven what I need to.   jackb
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1275 on: April 05, 2008, 07:04:26 PM »

Why would he be mad over one girl?  He had girls falling all over him.

He, in every picture I see of him is surrounded by girls.
  He may have had company by Joran with NH, that sounds more reasonable and helped him after Joran did whatever it is he did with whomever.  It just does not add up to me that, given Rijn's age he would be too concerned about Joran's "girlfriends."  Just an opinion.

you gotta be the only threadsurfer who's seen numerous pics of LvR,
expecially surrounded by girls/girls falling all over him

ROFLMFAO ... benefit of the doubt: it wasn't LvR but some other guy

the only known photos of LvR are shady surveillance shots,
the photo in the van smuggled to us by Peeps
and a few taken during his recent arrest on cultivation/weapons charges

there aren't any club/party photos
No, it may be you are the only poster who has NOT seen them.  j/b

enlighten me  Cool

post 'em  Wink

uh, don't tell me ... they're in "outside storage"

GMAFB

FIN: You show me yours and I'll show you mine.  jack.
never said I had what doesn't exist. that's your gig

Also:  Mum you may be right.  Water seeks its own level.

Like you would know so much about Lorenzo?  You know NO pics are out there.
I will tell you this and it may enable to to think a bit more about what you are saying.  You are incorrect in your assumptions.  There are pictures (maybe) that even I have not seen.  The US has pictures of nearly every human bein on this planet, up to and including Lorenzo.  No one escapes the eye in the sky and/or
planes that fly over so high or so low that radar cannot pick them up.  As for me seeing your.  I do not need to, as I probably have what I need.  PS tell your little friends they made a bad mistake.      Jackb

Jackb - I agree with FIN on the Lorenzo picks.  I suggest you (Jackb) drop it and stop attacking posters.  Sure, there are probably lots of photos around of me too but do you have any of them?

This is a warning Jackb - we do not attack other posters and don't claim to have photos that the US Government may or may not have.

Also, please do not ask me to post photos for you.  You are no more special than anyone else here and the majority of us have photobucket accounts.  If we can do it so can you.
That is where you are wrong.  I do have some pictures, and I WILL NOT put any pictures on photo buckett or whatever.  I will NEVER ask you to post anything for me again.  I have proven what I need to.   jackb

Who attacked who first here?  What is your problem, anyway?  I was under the impression that you were interested in having the pictures.  I could not care less, and if I were a mind too, the news would love to eat on what I have, I am not wanting to hurt the family and I figured the best way to do that was to insure some of these pictures I have sent you were investigated before they were turned loose.  I have my doubts now as to what you have done with the pictures, but at least if they get out before being looked into I will know who did it, now wont I?   jack b
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1276 on: April 05, 2008, 07:21:09 PM »

Hey Rob,

Where is my side by side you promised?  I know you have been busy, but please...if you can.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1277 on: April 05, 2008, 07:24:33 PM »

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1278 on: April 05, 2008, 07:25:20 PM »

I do not see  GVC
He is there on your right Blonde.  If you cannot see him, then Klaas has a pic where you can see him.  Also I have one at home where it is even better.  There is a ceremony there.  There is a lot you can see if you look in the right direction.   jackb

I do elieve I perceive a bit of something going on here.  If you, Klaasande and your buddy, Fin are calling me a liar, then say it.  You know nothing about me or what I am doing.  I am the one being attacked here.  Like you are doing me a favor?  I don't think so.   jackb
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1279 on: April 05, 2008, 07:34:34 PM »

Jackb - nobody is calling you a liar.  You seem to be the only one that requires OTHERS to post photos for you.  Don't you think we all have things to do besides handle that for you?  It gets a little tiring after a while, that's all. 

If you have photos that prove something post them.

I'm not going to argue about it and if you continue to do so I'll be forced to put you on a temporary timeout.  This is a warning.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.