April 23, 2024, 08:52:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #2  (Read 771962 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1360 on: April 06, 2008, 01:55:45 PM »

Oops!  Forgot one more question....I know Sander was taking his boat out.  Never heard about his father being there too...that makes me think about a whole bunch more things if that is true.

Just an interjection here regarding the boat issue. The boat launch near the fishermans huts is just that just a launch. If anyone knows differently please correct me. Cars/trucks drive up and launch theri boats from trailers into the water. Sanders wouldn't even have been legally old enough to drive the boat there.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1361 on: April 06, 2008, 01:59:30 PM »

Oops!  Forgot one more question....I know Sander was taking his boat out.  Never heard about his father being there too...that makes me think about a whole bunch more things if that is true.

Just an interjection here regarding the boat issue. The boat launch near the fishermans huts is just that just a launch. If anyone knows differently please correct me. Cars/trucks drive up and launch theri boats from trailers into the water. Sanders wouldn't even have been legally old enough to drive the boat there.

Now when does the word legal mean anything in Aruba?   Rolling Eyes   How could Sander take the boat out without driving it there?  Was it docked at a pier?
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1362 on: April 06, 2008, 02:07:32 PM »

What if Lorenzo is being controlled by the big drug lords like the D prosecutor that we can't spell, Posner, and heaven only knows who else in Miami, Holland, Chicgo, or Colombia.  Maybe in return for Joran being the scapegoat they will guarantee that the kid will never be convicted and they will pay lots of money to the Sloots.  I'm just thinking outloud.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1363 on: April 06, 2008, 02:10:06 PM »

Now when does the word legal mean anything in Aruba?   Rolling Eyes  How could Sander take the boat out without driving it there?  Was it docked at a pier?

in front of the hotels and rumor has it Koen Gottenbos had his boat parked there. ...

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1364 on: April 06, 2008, 02:13:25 PM »

DEUTEKOM ....lol

From Deepak PV…6/13
To your question whether Joran is able to drive a car, I can say the following.

I know that he is able to drive a car. One time Joran drove my mother's car from the Marriot Hotel to my house. My mother has a Daewoo Nubira modell 1999. He also told me once that he had to drive for his mother, because his mother's foot had been hurting.

To your question what car the parents of Joran drive, I can say the following.

Joran's father has a red jeep and Joran's mother has a dark blue Hyundai jeep.

Satish 6/30
On your question if Joran can drive a car, I can explain to you the following:
I am certain that Joran can drive a car. Joran has in the month of March 2005, driven my mother’s car. Joran drove the car on that day from the parking place at the Marriott hotel to my house in Hooiberg. Then Joran was the only one in the car and he was drunk. (see note below)

On your question if Joran drove the car of its parents, I can explain to you the following:
I have never seen Joran drive the cars of his parents. You must ask Freddy if Joran drove the cars of his parents. The parents of Joran have two cars and they are a dark blue "Hyundai" jeep and a red car of which I now no longer remember what kind.

On your question if I know the name of Joran’s second brother, I can only give you the following answers:
Joran has two (2) younger brothers but I don’t know their names.  I think that Joran’s brother is fifteen (15) years old.

On your question if the fifteen-year-old brother of Joran can drive a car, I cannot answer that question.

On your question who can tell the truth to you, with the exception of Joran, Deepak and I, I can tell you the following:
Freddy is the person Joran confides in and he can tell you the truth.

On your question how often Joran has driven my mother’s car, I will explain the following:
Joran has only driven my mother’s car (1) time. I can say to you that I saw he did it well. I’m not aware of how Joran learned to drive a car.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1365 on: April 06, 2008, 02:14:41 PM »

Just an interjection here regarding the boat issue. The boat launch near the fishermans huts is just that just a launch. If anyone knows differently please correct me. Cars/trucks drive up and launch their boats from trailers into the water. Sanders wouldn't even have been legally old enough to drive the boat there.

Now when does the word legal mean anything in Aruba?   Rolling Eyes   How could Sander take the boat out without driving it there?  Was it docked at a pier?

Very very true legal is not significant especially when we are talking about possibly dumping a person in the ocean. But if this were not something he would have normally done, launch the boat i mean, then probably wouldn't have gone alone this time either , just a guess. By the fishermans huts there is no pier. You would back the boat into the water and take it off the trailer and then take it out and take it home. We have seen the pics with the boat on the trailer next to the gottenbos house.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1366 on: April 06, 2008, 02:22:02 PM »

DEUTEKOM ....lol

From Deepak PV…6/13

I know that he is able to drive a car. One time Joran drove my mother's car from the Marriot Hotel to my house. My mother has a Daewoo Nubira modell 1999. He also told me once that he had to drive for his mother, because his mother's foot had been hurting.

Satish 6/30
I am certain that Joran can drive a car. Joran has in the month of March 2005, driven my mother’s car. Joran drove the car on that day from the parking place at the Marriott hotel to my house in Hooiberg. Then Joran was the only one in the car and he was drunk. (see note below)

On your question if Joran drove the car of its parents, I can explain to you the following:
I have never seen Joran drive the cars of his parents. You must ask Freddy if Joran drove the cars of his parents. The parents of Joran have two cars and they are a dark blue "Hyundai" jeep and a red car of which I now no longer remember what kind.

On your question if I know the name of Joran’s second brother, I can only give you the following answers:
Joran has two (2) younger brothers but I don’t know their names.  I think that Joran’s brother is fifteen (15) years old.

On your question if the fifteen-year-old brother of Joran can drive a car, I cannot answer that question.

On your question who can tell the truth to you, with the exception of Joran, Deepak and I, I can tell you the following:

On your question how often Joran has driven my mother’s car, I will explain the following:
Joran has only driven my mother’s car (1) time. I can say to you that I saw he did it well. I’m not aware of how Joran learned to drive a car.

Well the above tells me that ALE knew someone was doing some driving that night and they wanted to know who it was and what they were driving.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1367 on: April 06, 2008, 02:23:30 PM »

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1368 on: April 06, 2008, 02:25:03 PM »

Fishermans boats anchored in water.
http://www.hammocktree.us/ms/Aruba05/boats_s.jpg

No piers visible.
http://member.telpacific.com.au/rolyroper/NataleeHolloway/photos/marriotbeachaerialh.jpg

View from the huts to the marriott /HI.
http://member.telpacific.com.au/rolyroper/NataleeHolloway/photos/looking_southriehlworldview.jpg

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1369 on: April 06, 2008, 02:28:24 PM »

Actually I take it back there are some boats infront of the marriott. I don't know for who's use those are. But infront of fishermans huts and down near the pond nothing. Do you see the ones I mean?
http://member.telpacific.com.au/rolyroper/NataleeHolloway/photos/marriotbeachaerialh.jpg

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1370 on: April 06, 2008, 02:32:26 PM »

DEUTEKOM ....lol

From Deepak PV…6/13

Satish 6/30

Well the above tells me that ALE knew someone was doing some driving that night and they wanted to know who it was and what they were driving.

Yep, no disagreement here. Just don't know about the boat launching scenario.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1371 on: April 06, 2008, 02:43:52 PM »

Actually I take it back there are some boats infront of the marriott. I don't know for who's use those are. But infront of fishermans huts and down near the pond nothing. Do you see the ones I mean?

OK we know Sanders was out on the boat that night we know he keeps his Dad's boat home by the house.

Here is boats docked my Marriott

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1372 on: April 06, 2008, 02:46:14 PM »

OK we know Sanders was out on the boat that night we know he keeps his Dad's boat home by the house.

Do we know he was out on the boat that night?

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1373 on: April 06, 2008, 02:47:32 PM »

And Dilma is Max's Mom!!!!  Go figure!!

FWIW, the name Vanessa is listed on the Lion's Club Roster as the lioness for Bibi Arends.
I have Dilma's husband as John Eloy Arends.

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1374 on: April 06, 2008, 03:06:15 PM »

FWIW, the name Vanessa is listed on the Lion's Club Roster as the lioness for Bibi Arends.

I've seen Dilma on TV.  The picture posted, if it is Max Arends and his family, did not have the Dilma, I saw, in it.
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1375 on: April 06, 2008, 03:08:16 PM »

Good day Monkeys,

Paules van der Sloot worked or Joined Join Antonio Carlo house of legel business,

Question?

for which house of legal business or business partner did Paules v/d Sloot worked, for before joining Antonio Carlo.

this will give the "arawaks"

Research is on going.
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1376 on: April 06, 2008, 03:29:18 PM »

I've seen Dilma on TV.  The picture posted, if it is Max Arends and his family, did not have the Dilma, I saw, in it.
Thanks, Buckeye. I believe his mom's name is Vanessa.

Max with Opa: Myspace Picture Link

Opa's birthday party, Bibi y Vanessa Arends listed under pic here: http://happy90opa.com/index.html

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1377 on: April 06, 2008, 03:49:35 PM »

Do we know he was out on the boat that night?

YES Sanders was <snip>
On your question if I had contact with Joran on May 29, 2005, I tell you the following;
I had telephone contact with Joran on May 29, 2005, this was around 11.00.

On your question about how the conversation went, I will tell you the following;
The conversation went that I asked him if he wanted to go out on my fathers boat.

He said that he could not go because he was going to play poker at the Holiday Inn. There is tournament each Sunday in aforementioned hotel and Joran participates almost each week in that tournament.

On your question what kind of boat my father has, I will explain to you the following:
It is a speedboat, of the make "Sea Pro".

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1378 on: April 06, 2008, 03:55:43 PM »

Good day Monkeys,

Paules van der Sloot worked or Joined Join Antonio Carlo house of legel business,

Question?

for which house of legal business or business partner did Paules v/d Sloot worked, for before joining Antonio Carlo.

Research is on going.[/b]

quotes from Paulus, these are from the translated transcript of the NOVA TV interview, in Dutch:

T: Which function do you have here at the island? Because many storys go around about that. What is your function?

P: I am replacing a member of the joint court of justice of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba and I am appointed for a period of three years, from 1/1/2003 till 1/12006.

T: So, you are replacement judge?

P: Yes

T: Do you know the people very well, for example the people here from the public prosecutors office that ordered your detention?

P: Yes for sure, because before that I have worked for eight years as chief of the cabinet of the prosecutor general.

T: So you also know the current prosecutor general?

T: Mrs Croes

T: Yes, and what does that mean when your colleagues stop by to arrest you?

P: That gives a feeling of absurdity, it is indeed almost unimaginable that by someone you actually know very well, where you worked together with for a long time, that that one comes to tell you that you are suspected of complicity to murder.

T: Who was that in your case?

P: That were, in this case, that was the leader of the team of police commissionars.

T: Jan van der Straaten

P: That was Jan van der Straaten, yes.

T: And you know each other very well?

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=298327#298327

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1379 on: April 06, 2008, 04:06:03 PM »

Good day Monkeys,

Question?

Research is on going.[/b]

quotes from Paulus, these are from the translated transcript of the NOVA TV interview, in Dutch:

T: Which function do you have here at the island? Because many storys go around about that. What is your function?

P: I am replacing a member of the joint court of justice of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba and I am appointed for a period of three years, from 1/1/2003 till 1/12006.

T: So, you are replacement judge?

T: Do you know the people very well, for example the people here from the public prosecutors office that ordered your detention?

P: Yes for sure, because before that I have worked for eight years as chief of the cabinet of the prosecutor general.

T: So you also know the current prosecutor general?

T: Mrs Croes

T: Yes, and what does that mean when your colleagues stop by to arrest you?

P: That gives a feeling of absurdity, it is indeed almost unimaginable that by someone you actually know very well, where you worked together with for a long time, that that one comes to tell you that you are suspected of complicity to murder.

T: Who was that in your case?

P: That were, in this case, that was the leader of the team of police commissionars.

T: Jan van der Straaten

P: That was Jan van der Straaten, yes.

T: And you know each other very well?

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=298327#298327

Thanks , It is a woman the "arawaks"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.