March 29, 2024, 12:55:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #2  (Read 767079 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1620 on: April 08, 2008, 02:07:53 PM »

A fourth man, party boat DJ Steve Croes, is being held under the same conditions.

The fifth man, Paul van der Sloot (search) — the father of 17-year-old Joran — was being held on suspicion of complicity to pre-meditated murder, complicity to kidnapping and murder and kidnapping. Under the Aruban system, complicity is a lesser charge.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160654,00.html

The msg at near the Arashi Beach, might be Koen and/or Sander Gottenbros.
2:00 Racquet Club area
2:00 Santa Lucia area (Steve Croes lives in this area and so does Jario Dirksen).
2:40 – Fisherman Huts area/Marriott
3:15 – Joran’s home

STEVE CROES:
And Joran even mentions him in his first statement, that Steve Croes is the witness to seeing him drop Natalee off at the Holiday Inn and the two security guards coming up to take her.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9796403/

June 26 Paulus released/he goes home; Croes' release ordered/he walks out the next day
June 27, 2005 – Steve Croes is released

Steve Croes
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=20567795

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=49776544&Mytoken=632772749752022192

Steve Croes:
June 9, 2005 - Deepak states: "that I was contacted a few days ago by a boy named Steve.

June 10, 2005 Deepak states: talking to someone on the phone about what had happened and when I hung up the phone Steve said to me that I should not worry because he had seen us dropping off the girl at the hotel, he even saw that she had fallen down and that Joran had helped her u

JUDGES:
Judge J.S. Kuiperdal – JOI with Jones & Johns, extended custody
The original Judge who made the unpopular and bumbling decision to release PVDS, the Kalpoes, (also Steve Croes and Max Bibi Arends) is the one John S. Kuiperdal, prior to the appointment of Curacao Judge Bob Wit to overseen decisions.   

Judge J.S. Kuiperdal is the Judge who ruled to keep the security Guards in detainment.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159006,00.html

June 15, 2005 Search of van der Sloot home
June 15, 2005 - Greta van Susteren goes to Aruba.

June 16, 2005 - Steve Croes went to Polis and told his story of seeing Deepak drop off Natalee at HI

June 16, 2005 Maxito Arrendz questioned (he provides alibi for Lorenzo)

June 17, 2005 - Steve Croes arrested. His attorney is HOMEN, Eleni Lotter
because by 6-16 J. SLOOT, DEEPAK, SATSIH had recanted the “Holiday Inn“ alibi-lie.

June 17,2005 - Paulus questioned

June 28, 2005 - Steve Croes fired from job at Tattoo

KELLY: Actually, there's a rather large mix still. I mean, I know Joran's attorneys have been stating that he doesn't know this individual, which I have no reason to doubt. But I've also been told that GVC has involvement with other people that are involved with the three principal suspects. So if you sort of bridge the gap there and look at Croes, you can try to speculate a little bit there as to what's going on.

VAN SUSTEREN: Then it's bizarre that this lawyer would represent both Steve Croes and GVC because at least here in the United States, I think most lawyers would say that there is a potential for conflict of interest and a lawyer shouldn't be representing both.

KELLY: I think that's right. But you know, when you're talking about the first 48 hours, and you know, looking for counsel right way, I think that's what happened. Once she reviews the dossier, she herself may decide — and you know, rightfully so — there is a conflict there and have to advise him to seek other counsel.

VAN SUSTEREN: I mean, things are obviously done differently in Aruba, but you would at least hear — the prosecutor would give everybody the heads-up in court that there's a potential conflict. You wouldn't even get the dossier to the lawyer so another lawyer can be brought in before there's that problem.

KELLY: Well, I don't know if it's the prosecutor's obligation, especially down there. I think it's the obligation of the attorney representing the client to make that determination. - http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,192309,00.html

June 15, 2005 - Steve Croes witness statment
June 17, 2005 - Steve Croes witness statement
June 18, 2005 - Steve Croes witness statment
June 21, 2005 - Steve Croes witness statement
Aug. 29, 2005 - Steve Croes witness statment
Jan. 31, 2006 - Steve Croes witness statement
-----------------------------------------------------
Kris
CRS is right. Checkme told us two days before it happened about the Steve Croes arrest anf the Lorenzo Van Sijn questioning. Also told us from the beginning that Deepak, the cool, calm, calculating Kalpoe has more responsibility than it seemed.
Comment by Lucy | June 21, 2005, 12:46 pm
-------------------------------------------------------------
Lorenzo is a friend of Steve Croes, the Kalpoes and Joran, that was broght in for questioning along with Max Arends, after Steve Croes was detained. For more info, check Brqaking News #10 and #11, at the discussion forum. There is also information on these guys at Misfitting.com
Comment by Lucy | June 21, 2005, 1:18 pm
----------------------------------------------------
Joran's book: P228

I had reserved my holidays and didn’t know about the search for me. I have been placed under pressure by someone from Bubali, two inspectors. They wanted me to make a statement. You ask me why I’ve waited with making a statement. First of all two guards had been arrested who proved to be innocent. The person that worked on the boat and who was a DJ (Steve Croes) also didn’t have anything to do with it(…)

-----------------------------------------

Steve Croes wore a RedWings t-shirt
Paul Brough Red Wings shirt

Steve Croes DJ aboard the Tattoo, Carlo's n' Charlie's, Mambo Jambo

Steve Croes plays with a band named, 'The Yellow Jackets'.

Steve Croes was picked up for questioning - he lives in Cas Ariba (Santa Cruz)
Another witness (MAX) was picked up as well and he is from Saveneta.
(His name was never released to the press)

GEI, Jeanet…. STEVE CROES ex-girlfriend and mother of his son, the 3-year-old Steve junior.

HOMEN, Eleni Lotter-…. Aruban court-appointed attorney for STEVE CROES. When CROES was released 6-27 HOMEN said, “The judge agreed there is not enough proof he was involved to keep holding him.”
WEIJERS, Berry…. Aruban attorney for STEVE CROES.

6-17 STRAATEN told CNN that STEVE CROES was arrested after one of the three youths named him

WIGGINS, Marcus…. Aruban. Employed STEVE CROES on “Tatoo.” The boat is an eating, dancing, and alcohol drinking “party boat” that is 110’ long with 33’ beam. Accommodates 294 passengers with 6 crew. (The boat was for sale before NATALEE disappeared) WIGGINS fired STEVE CROES after CROES arrest and subsequent 6-27 release.

SOLOGNIER, Rufo…. Aruban, Next-door neighbor of Steve CROES who said he hardly ever sees CROES because he, “sleeps all day, and works at night.”

Sunday, June 26
8:30? am..........Judge from Curacao arrives in Aruba
9:30 am............Joran & Paulus van der Sloot, Deepak & Satish Kalpoe in court
10:40 am..........Steve Croes in court
1:30 pm............Judge orders Steve G. Croes released Monday due to lack of evidence in disappearance

The master of a rave party is the DJ
Steve Croes is a DJ
Steve Croes has access to the Tattoo, BUT he owns his own boats.

HoneyPot is the band Steve Croes is in:
Tony Grifasi - downroad@sopris.net (970)945-7930
http://web.archive.org/web/20030602211113/honeypotmusic.com/audio.html

IamTito
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:47 pm    Post subject:    Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
I hear shango.. Steve Croes told me he acted plain stupid.. overheard a conversation.. and was arrested.. lost his job... He was never involved.. the authorities firmly believe that..
The ones further away from this case are now steve croes, micky John and Abraham Jones..

On 6/17 Steve Croes was arrested. Steve Croes said that he did not know the Kalpoe
brothers and that he overheard them talking and so he wanted to be a nice guy
and that is why he made up the story. But again,we have seen pictures of Steve with these guys.

STEVE CROES:
There is reason to believe that Mr. Croes was involved in the lie because he was at Carlos and Charlies on that fateful night. One source close to this story claims that Satish was taken home before Joran was picked up and that the three boys were in fact Deepak, Steve and Joran. This source claims that Steve was at the cyber cafe when Joran called Deepak. Most agree that Mr. Croes supplied the XTC which was used to lower Natalee's inhibitions and get her into the car with the young men.
posted by Breezy at 6/02/2005 11:14:00 AM
http://arubansecrets.blogspot.com/2005/06/reward-offered-for-natalee-holloway.html

Johny Melvis ERASMUS and Shaniro Baldrik KELLY
JORAN/STEVE CROES - FACE TO FACE MEETING STATEMENT 06/18/05

de Palm Pier is the place of tender laying for Tattoo moored in front of the pier. De Palm Pier is between Radisson and Aruba Grand Hotel. The Radisson is one property north of Wyndham. Tattoo "supposed" place of staying 5/30 for Steve Croes. He says he stayed there to "sleep -- like a night watchman."
2:43 p.m. June 6, 2005

October 12, 2005
Suspect Steve Croes To Sue Beth Twitty
http://thepoliticalteen.com/video/jossycroes.wmv

KARL PENHAUL, CNN CORRESPONDENT: Talking to Stephen Croes's uncle, he says he's a quiet guy. We went down to the pier and talked to Marcus Williams, he's boss of the Tattoo Party Boat. He described Steve Cruz as a model employee, but he also did tell us that Steve Croes is well able to pilot boats and to drive boats. He also said that he believes that Steve Croes knows one of the other three suspects in custody, because they met at one of the Internet cafes. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/17/acd.01.html

dkpen
I have been told by an extremely reliable source that Steve Croes is protected by the Mafia. This is why he can't be touched. If he talks, he dies.

I have often wondered who the ALE had in their corner who cover up things. We need to have another look at Edwin "Papito" Commenencia. I hear his "hands are very dirty".

Link with info on Edwin Commencia. He was one of the police who was looking for the late night jogger. I wonder if they found him and disposed of since no one really knew who this jogger was/is? Or did they give a name or initials?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-27970

Kalpoes are related to Dompig (cousins)
Dompig's son Michael Dompig
Steve Croes uncle is retired polis officer Solinger
Geoffrey van Cromvoirt's sister is polis officer
Geoffrey's father works in security for the hotels, his father owns Security Company and is a former retired polis man from Holland. VCB Security operates at several places on the Antilles. The Holiday Inn is one of their customers.
Frank Rizzo is friends with Bernadina
Charles Raffini is friends with Satish - he works at the 95 Radio station
Steve Croes’ phone number was in Deepak’s cell phone
Steve Croes and Geoffrey van Comvoirt are in several tourists pictures
Anita van der Sloot is friends with the polis chief's wife.
Jan van der Straaten, Karin Janssen, Rudy Croes, Judge Kuperdil, Arlene Shippers, Ben King Vocking are friends of  Paulus van der Sloot and worked with him.
Dompig and Julia Renfro are friends
Julia Renfro is on the International Friends of Aruba that took over the searches for Natalee in Aruba.
Rudy Croes is the god-father to the youngest van der Sloot boy.
Charles Croes owns a cell phone rental company. On his board of directors is Lincoln Gomez.
Antonio Carlos is an attorney who represents Joran van der Sloot in Aruba. Lincoln Gomez and Antonio Carlos are on the same board for Finance in Aruba.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1621 on: April 08, 2008, 02:37:05 PM »

Kermit you forgot to, ribbit

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1622 on: April 08, 2008, 02:42:02 PM »

Posted at RU:

Daury R. vast in Amerika’

• OM ontkent connectie met zaak Natalee Holloway • Verdacht van drugssmokkel

Daury R. is aangehouden in de Verenigde Staten. Het Openbaar Ministerie op Aruba ontkent een connectie met de zaak van Natalee Holloway. De voormalige getuige in de zaak Natalee Holloway zit sinds een maand vast in de Verenigde Staten, op verdenking van drugssmokkel. Dat bevestigt het Openbaar Ministerie (OM) op Aruba tegenover Metro. Het OM meldt dat er geen verband bestaat tussen de aanhouding van de 20-jarige Arubaan Daury R. en de zaak van het verdwenen meisje. Joran van der Sloot noemde de naam ‘Daury’ in de inmiddels legendarisch geworden uitzending van Peter R. de Vries. Daarop werd Daury R. aan de tand gevoeld door het OM op Aruba, dat hem vervolgens weer liet gaan. R. stelde op het tijdstip van de verdwijning niet op Aruba te zijn geweest en niet in bezit te zijn geweest van een bootje, waarmee hij het lichaam naar zee zou hebben gebracht en gedumpt volgens Joran. Voorlichter Ann Angela van het OM op Aruba benadrukt dat de aanhouding van R., zo vlak na het verhoor in de zaak Holloway, niets te maken heeft met de zaak van het verdwenen meisje: “Het is een toevallige samenloop van omstandigheden.” De voorlichter laat weten dat justitie op het eiland geen belangstelling heeft om verder met de Amerikaanse autoriteiten in contact te komen over Daury R. “Er heeft ons ook geen nieuwe informatie over de zaak bereikt vanuit de VS.”

JOOST VAN DER WEGEN
redactie@metronieuws.nl

Rough translation:

Daury R. it has been apprehended in the United States. The Public Prosecution Service on Aruba denies a connection with the matter of Natalee Holloway. The former witness in the case Natalee Holloway has been stuck since a month in the United States, on suspicion of drug smuggling. That confirms the Public Prosecution Service (Public Prosecution Service) on Aruba compared with underground railway. Public Prosecution Service communicates that there no link exists between the adjournment of the 20 person whose birthday it is Arubaan Daury R. and the matter of the disappeared little girl. Joran of of the ditch named the name `Daury in meanwhile legendary become the retransmission of Peter R. freeze. Then Daury R. became. felt to the cog by Public Prosecution Service on Aruba, to which him vervolgens pay attention go. R. did not put at the time of disappearance on Aruba have been to be and in possession have been of a small boat, with which he will have brought the body to sea and dumped according to Joran. Voorlichter Ann Angela of Public Prosecution Service on Aruba emphasises that the adjournment of R., this way shortly after the verhoor in the matter Holloway, nothing to do has with the matter of the disappeared little girl: It is an occasional coincidence of circumstances. The voorlichter lets know that justice on the island has to no interest further with the American authorities in contact come concerning Daury R. Us have reached new information also no on the matter from the US.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1623 on: April 08, 2008, 03:14:10 PM »

Kermit
Thanks once again.  Seems the more we run around the more it all comes back to what we all knew in the very beginning.  I have been doubting my theories for a few weeks now, but each time you bring me right back into reality.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1624 on: April 08, 2008, 03:21:15 PM »

I know I will get thrown completely out of his forum with this but...what if...considering Simian is talking about the 5th suspect here (leave the assumptions about who is 4th and 5th for just a minute) and how he met Natalee in the beginning...could this be reference to Steve losing his job and not to Paulus....just a thought...not saying it's true...just saying...proving my point that just about anyone will fit certain aspects of Siman's description but never all of it perfectly.

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 5:16 pm
He had to be let go

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1625 on: April 08, 2008, 03:42:58 PM »

I am going to prove that reading Simian and Shango in context is vital to solving the riddles. The rest of you can just laugh at me if you want...I guess it's just obvious to me for some reason...

crs on June 22nd, 2005 2:42 pm

Simian - variety is the spice of life. I think the sex slave trade is very possible.

Response to crs from Simian:  notice the amount of time that passed between these two comments.

Simian on June 22nd, 2005 2:50 pm

I don’t think the sex slave trade is anything at all possible. If Aruba were to be part of a sex-slave ring…we really DO SUCK at that. I mean the last person to disappear was a junkie in 1998.

In context it makes perfect sense...to me anyway.  One additional example for contemplation:

Question directed to Simian:
Jake on June 22nd, 2005 2:52 pm

Simian-so you think that NH was murdered?

Answer to above question:

Simian on June 22nd, 2005 2:59 pm

There’s not even a trace of her. At this point I am inclined to believe in a theory that has been going around on the island, but that I find difficult to post here.

Further response to Simian's above comment:
Jake on June 22nd, 2005 3:03 pm

Simien:
How can you possibly find it hard to post anything here! Pls. tell me/us what is going around on the island!

In context you can see that there are two people conversing here and not a super secret code war going on.  Am I making any sense or should I just slink off into the sunset?  (Like that would happen. LOL)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1626 on: April 08, 2008, 04:27:51 PM »

CATIRI STREET - A lot of apartments along this quiet street.

7A Catiri Freddy Zedan Arambatziz

ORANJESTAD - Saturday is a car in Catiri drove on a boulder. De bestuurder van de witte Toyota Yaris verloor de macht over het stuur, waarschijnlijk door een te hoge snelheid. The driver of the white Toyota Yaris lost power on the steering wheel, probably because of an excessive speed. De auto reed op de steen en ramde daarbij bijna het afdak van een snacktruck. The car rode on the stone and ramde nearly the shelter of a snacktruck. De politie was snel ter plaatse en riep een ambulance op om de chauffeur, die gewond was geraakt, te helpen. The police were quickly on the ground and called an ambulance to the driver, who was injured hit, to help.
http://tinyurl.com/54nunb

6A Catiri - 5th Gear Art Productions Aruba
 We found Sonia Lemminga Martis situated in front of the Royal Plaza Shopping Mall at the fruitmarket in Oranjestad selling both her and her son's original art and prints. I bought a lovely countryside scene that she painted from the tops of the Casibari Rocks and a painting of the California Lighthouse by her son. She is a very charming lady and was absolutely tickled that I had heard about her on the Internet. It was a pleasure for Randy and me to meet her. She is very talented. Her business card reads 5th Gear Art Productions - Tel/Fax: 297 871241
http://www.visitaruba.com/guestarea/tripreports/trip004.html

Mum

Didn't want you to miss this.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1627 on: April 08, 2008, 05:33:25 PM »

Ocean Explorer just logged into NAH thread...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1628 on: April 08, 2008, 06:00:58 PM »

These people are just vile.  That island is a sick quagmire and it sounds like there are an awful lot of people who are drug addicted.

Steve Croes (26-year-old), the fourth suspect in the case of missing Natalee Holloway, is a nephew of one of the main commentator on Top95 FM.
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1424188/posts?q=1&;page=1151

On the front page, the story for Aruba is about a family that was murdered and their house was set on fire.  The son is drug addict and is being held by ALE on suspicion of murder, arson, and manslaughter.  The son works as announcer at the radio station Top FM.

I wonder if there is a Croes connection. 
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1629 on: April 08, 2008, 06:12:19 PM »

Patti posted this on the front page.  Do we know anything about this?

It’s important to note that Charles Croes’ cell
phone records place him at the beach behind the
Marriott at 3 a.m. - along with Joran, Paulus
and, ofcourse, Steve Croes… RIGHT at the scene
of the crime!

If Joran was with Natalee while she was sick,
could these three men (Paulus, Charles and Steve)
be the ones that stole the fisherman’s cage?

Things that make ya go….. hmmmmmm.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1630 on: April 08, 2008, 06:16:07 PM »

07-10-2003, 10:51 PM

frank

Posts: n/a  Re: using digital camera and camcorders in Aruba

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Lenny,
Yes, we are located in Aruba. Our complete address is:
DVDLand & CD,
Catiri 7-A
Noord
Aruba
It's about 5 minutes from the high rise hotels.
Our telephone is 0297-5877376
You can also contact us by email at dvdland@surfaruba.com

Caps...is this near Joran's?  TIA

YES, back road drive and you are there... 7 min drive.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1631 on: April 08, 2008, 06:17:00 PM »

My mind is racing with thoughts.  Patti also posted this on the front page.  Didn't CAPS ask us a while back if Natalee knew Renfro, before she came to Aruba.  Could this be part of the look alike dilemma?   It might have been Virginia Page who knew Charles Croes and Renfro before the trip.

Having said that there is one man, who knew it, was serious beyond what her family did and the Aruba government did. Who? Charles Croes! Reading the Aruba boards and seeing how they describe him, before and after Natalee it is apparent that he is one of the island busy bodies. Not only is he a businessman, but he also seems to have a pattern of involving himself in many aspects of the community and comes off as a know-it-all. We know that he was among the first, to meet with Beth and her group upon their arrival. Charles Croes is a friend to G. Ruffner Page who is Jug’s boss and daughter was among Natalee’s group. Here is Charles Croes’ posting on an Aruban board, that he has since confirmed was him:

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1632 on: April 08, 2008, 06:47:38 PM »

I had this saved link doesn't work
I was doing some searching and ran across a posting at RWV...it was about the day Natalee went missing and Beth and her group went to Aruba on the McWane plane with McWane President G. Ruffner Page, Jr on board...the article also said maybe they were suppose to nab Virginia O'Neal Page and got Natalee by mistake...has anyone else heard this? who is Virginia Oneal Page?
Also, way back...there was talk of the McWane plane being on the island the day before Natalee disappeared...does anybody remember this? I have been talking about this with another poster and they also remembered something about this...
http://www.riehlworldview.com

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1633 on: April 08, 2008, 07:46:07 PM »

I had this saved link doesn't work
I was doing some searching and ran across a posting at RWV...it was about the day Natalee went missing and Beth and her group went to Aruba on the McWane plane with McWane President G. Ruffner Page, Jr on board...the article also said maybe they were suppose to nab Virginia O'Neal Page and got Natalee by mistake...has anyone else heard this? who is Virginia Oneal Page?
Also, way back...there was talk of the McWane plane being on the island the day before Natalee disappeared...does anybody remember this? I have been talking about this with another poster and they also remembered something about this...
http://www.riehlworldview.com

I read somewhere that the jet was on Aruba the day before and that Virginia Page actually returned to Alabama on her grandfather's jet, the day before the rest.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1634 on: April 08, 2008, 07:48:10 PM »

CAPS once asked us about one of the girls leaving the day before the rest. 
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1635 on: April 08, 2008, 08:45:32 PM »

I am going to prove that reading Simian and Shango in context is vital to solving the riddles. The rest of you can just laugh at me if you want...I guess it's just obvious to me for some reason...

Simian - variety is the spice of life. I think the sex slave trade is very possible.

Response to crs from Simian:  notice the amount of time that passed between these two comments.

I don’t think the sex slave trade is anything at all possible. If Aruba were to be part of a sex-slave ring…we really DO SUCK at that. I mean the last person to disappear was a junkie in 1998.

In context it makes perfect sense...to me anyway.  One additional example for contemplation:

There’s not even a trace of her. At this point I am inclined to believe in a theory that has been going around on the island, but that I find difficult to post here.

Simien:
How can you possibly find it hard to post anything here! Pls. tell me/us what is going around on the island!

In context you can see that there are two people conversing here and not a super secret code war going on.  Am I making any sense or should I just slink off into the sunset?  (Like that would happen. LOL)

except when he uses words like "affair?"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1636 on: April 08, 2008, 08:53:58 PM »

Patti posted this on the front page.  Do we know anything about this?

It’s important to note that Charles Croes’ cell
phone records place him at the beach behind the
Marriott at 3 a.m. - along with Joran, Paulus
and, ofcourse, Steve Croes… RIGHT at the scene
of the crime!

If Joran was with Natalee while she was sick,
could these three men (Paulus, Charles and Steve)
be the ones that stole the fisherman’s cage?

Things that make ya go….. hmmmmmm.

Did anyone ask Patti how she knew about Charles Croes cell phone records? Where did she see them?

Also, Caps has asked several times about the Page connection...I was exploring it earlier today in here.  I think there was info posted concerning this person a few pages back.  If I have time I will look for them.  Remember Page works for McWane...the same group that provided the jet for Beth and Co.  I think the same jet that returned a daughter the day before.  Mistaken identity is still just speculation without evidence...still waiting.  I don't think anything short of a news media report would hold water on this theory....except maybe an eye witness...which might be possible.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1637 on: April 08, 2008, 08:55:14 PM »

Simien:

except when he uses words like "affair?"

No, actually it doesn't...not to me.  Simian was still conversing with another poster...that was my point and only my point.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1638 on: April 08, 2008, 09:23:47 PM »

Lala’s…I didn’t miss it …..I MISSED IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You Kermit and Lala’s!

I didn’t miss the ones on Steve though!

Thank you Klaas for bringing the videos over!   
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1639 on: April 08, 2008, 09:28:10 PM »

CATIRI STREET - A lot of apartments along this quiet street.

7A Catiri Freddy Zedan Arambatziz

ORANJESTAD - Saturday is a car in Catiri drove on a boulder. De bestuurder van de witte Toyota Yaris verloor de macht over het stuur, waarschijnlijk door een te hoge snelheid. The driver of the white Toyota Yaris lost power on the steering wheel, probably because of an excessive speed. De auto reed op de steen en ramde daarbij bijna het afdak van een snacktruck. The car rode on the stone and ramde nearly the shelter of a snacktruck. De politie was snel ter plaatse en riep een ambulance op om de chauffeur, die gewond was geraakt, te helpen. The police were quickly on the ground and called an ambulance to the driver, who was injured hit, to help.
http://tinyurl.com/54nunb

6A Catiri - 5th Gear Art Productions Aruba
 We found Sonia Lemminga Martis situated in front of the Royal Plaza Shopping Mall at the fruitmarket in Oranjestad selling both her and her son's original art and prints. I bought a lovely countryside scene that she painted from the tops of the Casibari Rocks and a painting of the California Lighthouse by her son. She is a very charming lady and was absolutely tickled that I had heard about her on the Internet. It was a pleasure for Randy and me to meet her. She is very talented. Her business card reads 5th Gear Art Productions - Tel/Fax: 297 871241
http://www.visitaruba.com/guestarea/tripreports/trip004.html

Mum

Didn't want you to miss this.

Legal Owners of Tattoo:  Sinbad Charters N.V.

SINBAD CHARTERS N.V. 

Business address NOORD 128-P, NOORD 
Legal form  LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY 
Name of the company  SINBAD CHARTERS N.V. 
Statutory seat  ARUBA 
Date of incorporation  23 JUNE 1992 

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD: 

CROES, ROLANDO JUAN; 
Residing in  CATIRI 7, NOORD, ARUBA 
Born in  ARUBA on 16 FEBRUARY 1948 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Position  MANAGING DIRECTOR 
Effective  23 JUNE 1992 
Authority  FULL 

WIGGINS, MARC ALAN; 
Residing in  TURIBANA 43-D, NOORD, ARUBA 
Born in  U.S.A., ITHACA, NEW YORK on 27 NOVEMBER 1950 
Nationality  AMERICAN 
Position  MANAGING DIRECTOR 
Effective  1 JUNE 2001 
Authority  FULL 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.