April 19, 2024, 03:09:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #2  (Read 771688 times)
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: March 26, 2008, 02:57:59 PM »

who on your list was one or two cards that were played?  Lorenzo and Steve Croes

re: the "boyfriend" from earlier in the week......

has anyone pondered that maybe ol' PVDS didn't get caught earlier in the week? that maybe Sim was pointing to the evidence in as tactful a way as possible.....I mean, if NH were to be with anybody voluntarily, would any type of intoxicant be necessary?

the charges (PVDS):  suspicion of complicity to pre-meditated murder, complicity to kidnapping and murder and kidnapping

the hidden card (not hidden suspect) was played by PVDS....if he could break the alibi, was he w/ JVDS or PVDS...but who said the alibi played for the Sloots?
[/color]

My answers in blue...

Lala's keeps saying this is not difficult...I can't get past pre-school!

but who said the alibi played for the Sloots?
no body, no case-PVDS waltzed....but without his son
he must sing (confess?) for his son, or see the end of his babylonian offspring
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: March 26, 2008, 02:58:36 PM »

it is certainly not easy.......
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: March 26, 2008, 03:06:55 PM »

"one witness is no witness" ...

came up when discussing that w/o further evidence,
it takes more than a witness statement
to persuade prosecutor/judge/jury that crime was committed

confessing to a crime, w/o further evidence,
is not enough to ensure conviction
or even a trial, for that matter

habeas corpus: latin for (we command) that you have the body

"show me the body"

also interpreted/defined as: show me the evidence ...
because not all crimes involve a body

all trials must produce evidence
above/beyond witness statement or confession

we need to read entire conversations, not just codetalker quotes

Absolutely!!  I have shouted this until I am blue in the face...frankly, I have given up trying to make this understood.  The mystery posters were not just talking to themselves...ever.  They were communicating with the other people in the comment sections...just as one person answers another now. 

For example: This is the reply from Simian after edie asked this question...it is plain and simple and answer to edie and no one else.

edie on June 26th, 2005 2:57 pm

I don’t know what to think… I thought Steve was the “music man” and that he was singing. If he was singing, they wouldn’t have let him go would they?

# Simian on June 26th, 2005 2:58 pm

The music man’s song was not on the bill.

edie on June 26th, 2005 3:00 pm

Ok I remember you saying this but I need some elaboration. Does that mean one witness will not do or nothing he said had to do with the investigation… I know you cant tell us so I guess we will see.

Shango picks up on the conversation between Simian and the others and jumps in with:

max on June 26th, 2005 3:08 pm

Looks like sc providing a boat theory is out less they just couldnt prove it. Think they said you have to go out a mile before the current takes hold. Anyone know the details on that.

# Shango on June 26th, 2005 3:09 pm

Simian,

who else plays in the orchestra? A Babylonian….

Then the conversation becomes more between Simian and Shango, but Simian goes back to answer a question that was asked several minutes before when Yolande and edie are asking where Shockthemonkey is:

Simian on June 26th, 2005 3:18 pm

Shock means well. He understands the Babylonians, but they don’t hold the hammer nor the block.

The alibi needs to be broken. The party-go-ers need to be pressured. They have seen from the corners of their eyes. The house was dusted.

Context is important. MOO

Perhaps none of them expected Steve Croes to sing about seeing the HI dropoff.  They must not have or they would not have changed the story in the middle of the alibi.  He inserted himself to cover himself and give alibi to himself for his part in this.  By clearing the drop off, it is saying she was never where HE could get his hands on her.  It would have ended at the drop off.   There was a communications failure there and Steve Croes screwed up when he covered a lie before he found out they changed the lie to another one.    jack blue
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: March 26, 2008, 03:19:51 PM »

Page 206

The FBI also interviewed “David’s mother.”

wasn't aware that FBI was allowed to interview anyone.
thought they were granted *******-only status

and who is David?

is he the only one who left the den alive?

Guido is supposed to have an older (model also) brother named David who is supposed to also be of the same gay persuasion as Guido.  j/b
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: March 26, 2008, 03:54:25 PM »

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 9:43 pm
Did the babylonians like to make movies?
From the tears, a new river will spring forth….

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 5:22 pm
The babylonians knew it was dangerous to trade among the arawaks

A sacrifice will be made to spare the police;
to spare the teepees

Arawaks hold singing card from babylon
There is also a trio. One Babylonian. 2 Shivas.
Arawaks can’t let babylonian Card sing because hand holding it dirty too. [arawaks-polis]
Many teepees fall. No Wampum. [teepees=marriages]

The Arawaks cannot reveal their singing card

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 5:32 pm
The sacrifice is the correct food to appease the gods, arawaks, and cowboys
but the foundations of the house of babylon will shake
even harder if Arawak Dirty Hand is revealed

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 10:01 pm
Arawaks often go to play in small houses of Babylon with the offspring of the Elders

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 10:37 pm
DirtyHand is not a child of Babylon
He holds the real key
The Arawaks fear his exposure
The house of babylon would tumble down on the teepees of the Arawaks

Shango Says: June 28th, 2005 at 12:23 am
Follow the notes
to the poison house
where the children of the babylonians
and the arawak nation
meet, under cover of delusion.

Shango Says: June 28th, 2005 at 12:37 am
Yliana and Subdude have both opened windows which look into the heart of babylon
do not stray from your paths
you hold the key in hand

Babalú Says: June 27th, 2005 at 12:30 am
Concerned: No, I guess he is head of some local official corps. He is the guy that knows everything and that has been in the house of Babylonians NOT seeking pleasure for himself, so Shango says. So maybe he went to search for Natalee and he is the chief of Polis.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #185 on: March 26, 2008, 04:00:01 PM »

Finngirl…the other part of what I posted this morning! As I said in the post to JE, it may all be fiction and included because of the Simian and Shango posts. It was the David and the lion's den that caught my eye.

From this link

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1097.0

Joran's book translations
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2007, 12:17:55 AM »

Hannie translations from parts of the book ... pgs 1-17 Refugee site.. thanks Hannie

Oh, another "juicy" thingy, when Joran was arrested he was also brought to Noord later on, another policestation. Abraham Jones was there, a woman who worked at the American customs, and the cousin of ..........Jossy, who was in one of those cells for involvement in a shooting....( we knew about the cousin and the shooting, but I didn`t knew that guy was in a cell near Joran.....)

Page 206

It was very hot in the prison and Joran contracted some form of rash or acne. Later that day, the court heard the appeal against Joran’s detention being extended. There was another fight in the prison.

Joran heard that the police grabbed Freddy by the throat ad that Guido was “seriously” interrogated by the Dutch police. Joran believes the police still believe that Paulus had something to do with Natalee’s disappearance. The FBI also interviewed “David’s mother.”

++++

I found something once that said that David was at the Racquet Club on the Monday, 5/30/2005. I have looked all over, thought it was in the one of the book translations, but didn’t see it this morning.

I included the ‘custom’s woman’ in here as Joran had said that David’s mother worked for them. Not sure how he could tell that it was a custom’s woman in the police station unless he was told or he knew her.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #186 on: March 26, 2008, 04:08:11 PM »

So who is David?

If it isn't Freddy Zedan Abrambatizs then why was Anita so concerned about his PV?

If Paulus is the 5th person, does that mean the news media was counting the SG as 1 and 2?

Would Simian count them as 1 and 2 or would he disregard them, since he knew they were innocent?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #187 on: March 26, 2008, 04:25:04 PM »

From Colombo's post above:

Yliana and Subdude have both opened windows which look into the heart of babylon
you hold the key in hand

I have read this stuff so many times, but at this moment cannot recall, nor have the patience to go search for Yliana & Subdude's posts....Mum is right...going around in circles. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: March 26, 2008, 04:25:32 PM »

Now here is my way of thinking or seeing this.

Prosecuter Duetekom is not on list list,

Maybe The singing man song is not on the list,

Duetekom good friend with Paules and King. they are the one that deal with the issue of Alex Mathew in KIA.

On the night in question, maybe the siging mausic man saw Deutekom, but could not point him out from the list.

The singing man song was not on the list.

CAPS.

Deutekom is the DirtyHand in OM , Why he is not on the List?. He was there in April 2005 till today.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: March 26, 2008, 04:37:41 PM »

Duetekom good friend with Paules and King. they are the one that deal with the issue of Alex Mathew in KIA.

On the night in question, maybe the siging mausic man saw Deutekom, but could not point him out from the list.

CAPS.

Deutekom is the DirtyHand in OM , Why he is not on the List?. He was there in April 2005 till today.

Caps...I think this list is of the Judges in Aruba and from Curacao, does that help?

I was looking for one named Williams that Joran said in his book told Carlo that he would be released.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: March 26, 2008, 04:53:41 PM »

CAPS.

This is very interesting.   jackb
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: March 26, 2008, 04:55:02 PM »

Remeber Simian :

3 car are involved.

I believe that Duedekom (CAR-3) came to give the Kalpoes instruction, around the pool

Kalpoe's went home (CAR-1) but the father was not there.
Deudekom in (CAR-3) drive Joran to the pond to Drop the body, (Car -3 Leaves) leaving Joran at foot. Deudekom call Paules to come pick his son up.
Joran Run to Mc Donalds from pond and
so the father in (CAR-2) had to pickup Joran at 4:00 at Mcdonalds
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: March 26, 2008, 05:03:36 PM »

you hold the key in hand

I have read this stuff so many times, but at this moment cannot recall, nor have the patience to go search for Yliana & Subdude's posts....Mum is right...going around in circles. 

what were they holding?

what windows open that overlook babylon? Microsoft?
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: March 26, 2008, 05:06:56 PM »

you hold the key in hand

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 9:43 pm
Did the babylonians like to make movies?
From the tears, a new river will spring forth….

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 5:22 pm
The babylonians knew it was dangerous to trade among the arawaks
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: March 26, 2008, 05:15:32 PM »

Now here is a tibit,

When the government Lawyer, Hendrick Croes was in trouble, Hans Mos was there to over see the document, but on the tape you can see DirtyHand, He walk in all houses and consort with the ELDER which is the prime Minister.
see him on the video news clip, there you can see the public prosecuter Duetekom standing in the back.

Hendirick Croes walk free but the order for freedom must come from the Judge Commissares and not from the Chief prosecuter. or Public Prosecuter which is Duetekom.

If order is given to arrest, you have 24 hrs to bring the perp to the Judge  Commissares. He is the one that can release a peron if he see that there are no offense comitted. In the case of the cop being hit by the Lawyer, they themself commited a big error. We will see how this will play out.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #195 on: March 26, 2008, 05:26:27 PM »

Now here is a tibit,

When the government Lawyer, Hendrick Croes was in trouble, Hans Mos was there to over see the document, but on the tape you can see DirtyHand, He walk in all houses and consort with the ELDER which is the prime Minister.
see him on the video news clip, there you can see the public prosecuter Duetekom standing in the back.

Hendirick Croes walk free but the order for freedom must come from the Judge Commissares and not from the Chief prosecuter. or Public Prosecuter which is Duetekom.

If order is given to arrest, you have 24 hrs to bring the perp to the Judge  Commissares. He is the one that can release a peron if he see that there are no offense comitted. In the case of the cop being hit by the Lawyer, they themself commited a big error. We will see how this will play out.

You are confusing me now...please go back to your latest revelation about the Duetekom guy.  Why has his name never come up before now?  How does Mos figure here if he wasn't involved until later? 
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: March 26, 2008, 05:55:41 PM »

Now here is a tibit,

You are confusing me now...please go back to your latest revelation about the Duetekom guy.  Why has his name never come up before now?  How does Mos figure here if he wasn't involved until later? 

Mos is the Chief Prosecuter and Duetekom is the Public prosecuter. before mos was Karen Jansen.

The Public Prosecuter is alway's hidden, How do I know this, The Aircondition man Knows.
Now this public prosecuter handle all cases related to the Government. He has the power of the LAW.
He is the one that will prepare a case that involes the a government official.

Karen Jansen Was replace by MOS. But Duetekom is the power.

another note: we are getting in to deep now...REGDAN ENOZ    ...He is the DH in the Natalee Case.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #197 on: March 26, 2008, 06:19:09 PM »

Excellent work, CapsLockWizard!  Thank You! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: March 26, 2008, 06:27:23 PM »

I have had this saved for a long time
Guido is supposed to be gay and it was rumored that he was somehow romantically involved with Judge Smyth.
Guido is half Dutch and half Aruban and his Father was/is some politician in Aruba. Whether that is Candalrio "Booshie" Wever or not I don't know.
Anyone know.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #199 on: March 26, 2008, 06:43:07 PM »

I have had this saved for a long time
Guido is supposed to be gay and it was rumored that he was somehow romantically involved with Judge Smyth.
Guido is half Dutch and half Aruban and his Father was/is some politician in Aruba. Whether that is Candalrio "Booshie" Wever or not I don't know.
Anyone know.

Post by KarmaRoundUp
 Natalee Holloway / LCD Archive / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #743 3/14 -  on: March 16, 2008, 07:04:13 AM 
I got this from the great link that TexasMom posted.I didn't know Guido was Booshi Wever's son.....shoot,it copied over in Dutch

Son minister gets fined for threat

ORANJESTAD — De zoon van minister Candelario ‘Booshi’ Wever (MEP) van Volksgezondheid en Milieu, Guido ‘Inti’, is gisteren na een betaling van een boete van 1750 florin vrijgekomen. ORANJESTAD - The son of Minister Candelario 'Booshi' Wever (MEP) of Health and Environment, Guido "Inti" yesterday after a payment of a fine of 1750 florin vacant. Hij zat sinds zaterdag vast wegens bedreiging van de familie Thijzen. He was since Saturday, because of the threat Thijzen family.

Er speelt al geruime tijd een conflict tussen aanhangers van OLA, waaronder de nummer twee op de lijst Danny van der Linde, en de familie Wever. There has been a long conflict between supporters of OLA, including the number two on the list Danny van der Linde, and the family Wever. Dit werd deels met ingezonden brieven in de ochtendkranten uitgevochten. This was partly with letters sent in the ochtendkranten out. Van der Linde en anderen deden vrijdag aangifte wegens bedreiging tegen de zoon van minister Wever. Van der Linde and others did declaration Friday because of threats against the son of Minister Wever. De jongeman werd daarop aangehouden door de politie en verhoord, maar kon even daarna weer gaan. The young man was then arrested by the police and interrogated, but could even then.

Toen er zaterdag weer sprake zou zijn van bedreiging is Wever junior opgepakt en vastgehouden. When there again Saturday there would be threat Wever junior arrested and detained. Gisterochtend werd hij na het betalen van de boete op vrije voeten gesteld. Gisterochtend he was after paying the fine to free feet. Volgens zijn advocaat Anthony Carlo wilde de jongeman liever niet bakkeleien over de inhoud van het conflict. According to his lawyer Anthony Carlo wanted the young man bakkeleien prefer not on the substance of the conflict. “Hij moet hier op Aruba een aantal dingen regelen voordat hij binnenkort weer teruggaat naar Cuba waar hij tandheelkunde studeert.” "He should be here on a number of things Aruba regulate shortly before he again goes back to Cuba, where he studied dentistry."

Volgens de ministerszoon zou er niet echt sprake zijn van bedreiging: “Ik denk dat het Openbaar Ministerie duidelijk wil maken dat het hard zal optreden tegen bedreiging in politieke campagnes. According to the ministerszoon would not have threat: "I think the public prosecutor wishes to make clear that it will be hard act against threats in political campaigns. Had ditzelfde feit in een andere context plaatsgevonden, dan was het waarschijnlijk lichter bestraft.” Overigens heeft minister Wever aangifte gedaan tegen Van der Linde, wegens het doen van valse aangifte. Had the same fact in a different context, it was probably lighter than punished. "Moreover, Minister Wever complaint against Van der Linde, because making a false declaration. (Amigoe) (Amigoe)

Here's an article that was recently posted, but I've also heard or read that there are two Guido Wever's so I'm not sure.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.