April 19, 2024, 11:38:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #2  (Read 771738 times)
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: March 26, 2008, 11:44:23 PM »

I have them...maybe they need to be in our ICD section...I will ask Klaas...in the meantime I will see if I can find the one you are talking about.

Something about a purse???? 

Means money he is or to be paid or wanting to be paid.  Purse (not the carrying kind, lol)

Wonder what kind of name that is?  Sounds rather real Tiano to me.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: March 27, 2008, 12:21:14 AM »

I have them...maybe they need to be in our ICD section...I will ask Klaas...in the meantime I will see if I can find the one you are talking about.

Means money he is or to be paid or wanting to be paid.  Purse (not the carrying kind, lol)

Make that Taino? 
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: March 27, 2008, 01:13:56 AM »

Also there is a Martin van Deutekom, a jazz musician in the NL, bet they are kin.  That bunch is queen close, somehow.    j/b
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #223 on: March 27, 2008, 01:31:06 AM »

I am hoping this person is Dirty Hand...but skeptics will question how public prosecutor came from Babalu's interpretation that Shango agreed to as being the Chief of Polis.  Need more info and more proof to make this assumption...have to connect him to Paulus and show why he can break the alibi and who's alibi he's breaking.  Also, Shango says Dirty Hand was discovered...when did this happen?  Just thinking out loud about how this will be viewed by others....I want to know more.
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: March 27, 2008, 03:22:27 AM »

I am hoping this person is Dirty Hand...but skeptics will question how public prosecutor came from Babalu's interpretation that Shango agreed to as being the Chief of Polis.  Need more info and more proof to make this assumption...have to connect him to Paulus and show why he can break the alibi and who's alibi he's breaking.  Also, Shango says Dirty Hand was discovered...when did this happen?  Just thinking out loud about how this will be viewed by others....I want to know more.

Remeber Babalu was clue less who this man was. I do know who he was because my research in the motive.

The Motive to force the USA to comply with ICC that this Dutch group where trying to setup but got nowhere with the USA counter part. Go the their site and read about it. Look in the ICC section. very interesting reading.

http://www.minbuza.nl/en/themes,international-legal-order/international-criminal-court/index.html

I am convinced the he is the DirtyHand that was ruling in hinding. the Natalee case forced him to come out and so he was discovert. but his plans where already in motion.

Remeber if you look at the list, he was not even mention.. most people do not know who he is until when someone tried to do something that will hurt the government.

Natalee did not wnat to hurt the Aruba Government, and if Joran is a scapegoat for someone else at work with some crazy deed to prove or set a stage for a conforntation in the ICC court. The USA is not part of this court but the EU would like to have only one supremecourt. and those that control it are those that work in th human rights issue.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: March 27, 2008, 05:00:58 AM »

Posted this yesterday in the NAH thread...Was the band that the video was posted of a while ago Entwine or Intwine?...There were some Shango overtures in it!  TIA

Chapter 5...page 7

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1117.0

- Elaine he met during a concert of Intwine, he was on a boat on a catamaran during the show that was done on the water by the band. He noticed her during the show and he went over to her and they saw the rest of the show together. Freddy had taken a fancy to some other girl and had started talking to that girl. Elaine and Joran hit it off and went out for dinner and a movie. They went steady for a while.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: March 27, 2008, 05:08:56 AM »

JE... If you don't mind, I would like your opinion on this post that vms posted by Aristotle from BFN, from the old thread.

Do you know if such a 'tradition' does exist in the Netherlands? Do you think this is feasible? Could this be what Shango was posting about?   TIA

« Reply #1883 on: February 13, 2008, 06:02:04 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From BFN:

Aristotle wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am going to go out on a limb here.  This is only my opinion, like it or not, i don't care.  I reread shango recently and after devries "confession" by joran, i finally think i understand what shango was saying.  IMO joran is still lying to protect others.  IMO Mos should go to Bonaire and question vanderstraten.  I won't bore you with my line by line translations, but here is the gist. (and by the way, more than one source in aruba have confirmed that they have heard that these parties DO exist).

long ago in holland, a tradition was started where older influential men would meet and party..drugs, etc., and a younger girl or girls would be brought to them to satisfy their sexual pleasures.  Some of those men over the years transplanted to Aruba, yet they kept up the tradition, allowing others into their "group." These others likely consist of politicians and others in "power" positions.

there was one of these parties held in May 2005.  The "guest of honor" at this party...the young girl... was natalee.  She was lured to the party by joran.  The 2k dropped them off, as the 2k were not permitted at the party.  Something bad happened to natalee at the party.  joran was not the one who directly harmed her...he just lead her to this party.  Paulus and Vanderstraten know about these parties, and this party in particular.  Vanderstraten knows who harmed natalee. Other members of the ALE attend these parties as well.  joran cannot tell the truth about what happened to natalee because to do so would expose all of these other people.  Many of the politicians and policemen of aruba, and others...possibly judges, attorneys, etc., would lose their jobs over this and tourism would decline because tourists would not feel safe on an island littered with crooked cops.

the searches, arrests, court proceedings, etc. have been orchestrated to deceive the Americans/world and hide the truth about the island. everything, right down to joran's recent "confession" has been a sham, smoke and mirrors and a horse and pony show.  The ALE knows that the Americans/world is not going to let this go until someone is blamed for natalee's death.  joran is the obvious scapegoat because he was last seen with her and did not cause her death, so he can't be found guilty of that. 

the truth of Shango's posts will remain hidden, as will the truth about what happened to natalee until these parties and their participants are exposed.  According to shango, Vanderstraten did not participate directly in these parties, but he knew about them and did not shut them down.

IMO all of the people involved in these parties, and this party in particular, should be held accountable as they have misdirected the "investigation" from the start and up to the present time.  The question is, will Mos break the case wide open by exposing this, or is he a participant in these parties and/or the cover up? 

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #227 on: March 27, 2008, 05:15:10 AM »

Bleachedblack posted this a while ago in the NAH thread. Thanks BB.  This was posted by our friend Charles Croes back in March 2005. I was looking for it when Caps was posting about the Ritz and just now found it!

« Reply #180 on: January 26, 2008, 05:26:59 PM » 

Interesting post , nothing more nothing less.........

+++++++++

charlescroes
Tuesday, March 22nd, 2005, 05:10 PM
Just another Marriott money grab , hopfully it will take another 2 or 3 years or LONGER there is not a need for any more hotels, as it is now there are enough.

Just what Aruba needs is a Ritz hotel..

YOu have absolutely NAILED IT!! And the size of your hammer is substantial.

There are several consequenses to consider.

Hotel rooms need to be directly tied to air carrying capacity. If there aren't enough airline companies willing to committ to full year service, then you have a serious problem.
The Tax issue was a Tax Holiday. These are well and good when they start but can be a problem when they end. There is a track record of bad experience in this.
Last but (in my opinion) not least important, the amount of rooms that are currently owned by the Marriott out weigh the norm for an island this small. If for some unheard of and crazy reason, that company decided to pull stakes or make severe policy changes, an exceedingly high percentage of hotel employees are involved. Families and their car and home loans and so forth all will come into play. I recall a good saying about eggs and baskets. This kind of a situation could even give the hotel company (supposed to be in the lodging business) political power.
Put the RITZ Carlton in Tahiti and let's call it even.

These are just my opinions.
charles
arubafastphones.com

http://bb.visitaruba.com/archive/index.php/t-1809.html

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: March 27, 2008, 05:36:44 AM »

So who is David?

If it isn't Freddy Zedan Abrambatizs then why was Anita so concerned about his PV?

If Paulus is the 5th person, does that mean the news media was counting the SG as 1 and 2?

Would Simian count them as 1 and 2 or would he disregard them, since he knew they were innocent?

Lala's...I am not sure if David is a David or if it just a name for some-one else, ie Joran. What makes it more confusing is that we do actually have a David Wever and the one from the book translation. Maybe the one from the book should be taken with Oldfart's big bag of salt, as it is most likely not his real name!

I am considering the possibility that Simian was counting the Security Guards. They were released when Simian posted, but not released as suspects.(As far as we know)

For the 5th. then we would need to have some-one detained after Joran and Satish and before Deepak, which wasn't until 3.30 on 6/8/2005. IIRC, only Deepak's log item said 'first statement as a witness' on 6/9. Hmmmm!

But if Simian knew the SCs were being framed, would he include them in his 5 suspects?

Did you mispell Freddy's last name? I only ask as I have seen it spelt elsewhere by another SM poster the same way? TIA
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #229 on: March 27, 2008, 05:42:30 AM »

Now here is a tibit,

When the government Lawyer, Hendrick Croes was in trouble, Hans Mos was there to over see the document, but on the tape you can see DirtyHand, He walk in all houses and consort with the ELDER which is the prime Minister.
see him on the video news clip, there you can see the public prosecuter Duetekom standing in the back.

Hendirick Croes walk free but the order for freedom must come from the Judge Commissares and not from the Chief prosecuter. or Public Prosecuter which is Duetekom.

If order is given to arrest, you have 24 hrs to bring the perp to the Judge  Commissares. He is the one that can release a peron if he see that there are no offense comitted. In the case of the cop being hit by the Lawyer, they themself commited a big error. We will see how this will play out.

You are confusing me now...please go back to your latest revelation about the Duetekom guy.  Why has his name never come up before now?  How does Mos figure here if he wasn't involved until later? 

Mos is the Chief Prosecuter and Duetekom is the Public prosecuter. before mos was Karen Jansen.

The Public Prosecuter is alway's hidden, How do I know this, The Aircondition man Knows.
Now this public prosecuter handle all cases related to the Government. He has the power of the LAW.
He is the one that will prepare a case that involes the a government official.

Karen Jansen Was replace by MOS. But Duetekom is the power.

another note: we are getting in to deep now...REGDAN ENOZ     ...He is the DH in the Natalee Case.

REGDAN ENOZ...I have googled this everyway I can and only thing I come up with is some nasty sites, in some language with signs - didn't investigate further - for ENOZ!!!

Caps=HELP!!!!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: March 27, 2008, 05:46:09 AM »

Jackb...Thanks...I knew this, but somehow it didn't cross my mind....LOL
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #231 on: March 27, 2008, 05:50:22 AM »

Thanks Caps. I was just asking what some others were thinking...you didn't know I read minds?  LOL

Regdan Enoz.....tell me about this guy.  What would his connections to Paulus be?  TIA

daer esrever

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: March 27, 2008, 05:54:51 AM »

I have had this saved for a long time
Guido is supposed to be gay and it was rumored that he was somehow romantically involved with Judge Smyth.
Guido is half Dutch and half Aruban and his Father was/is some politician in Aruba. Whether that is Candalrio "Booshie" Wever or not I don't know.
Anyone know.

Post by KarmaRoundUp
 Natalee Holloway / LCD Archive / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #743 3/14 -  on: March 16, 2008, 07:04:13 AM 
I got this from the great link that TexasMom posted.I didn't know Guido was Booshi Wever's son.....shoot,it copied over in Dutch

Son minister gets fined for threat

ORANJESTAD — De zoon van minister Candelario ‘Booshi’ Wever (MEP) van Volksgezondheid en Milieu, Guido ‘Inti’, is gisteren na een betaling van een boete van 1750 florin vrijgekomen. ORANJESTAD - The son of Minister Candelario 'Booshi' Wever (MEP) of Health and Environment, Guido "Inti" yesterday after a payment of a fine of 1750 florin vacant. Hij zat sinds zaterdag vast wegens bedreiging van de familie Thijzen. He was since Saturday, because of the threat Thijzen family.

Er speelt al geruime tijd een conflict tussen aanhangers van OLA, waaronder de nummer twee op de lijst Danny van der Linde, en de familie Wever. There has been a long conflict between supporters of OLA, including the number two on the list Danny van der Linde, and the family Wever. Dit werd deels met ingezonden brieven in de ochtendkranten uitgevochten. This was partly with letters sent in the ochtendkranten out. Van der Linde en anderen deden vrijdag aangifte wegens bedreiging tegen de zoon van minister Wever. Van der Linde and others did declaration Friday because of threats against the son of Minister Wever. De jongeman werd daarop aangehouden door de politie en verhoord, maar kon even daarna weer gaan. The young man was then arrested by the police and interrogated, but could even then.

Toen er zaterdag weer sprake zou zijn van bedreiging is Wever junior opgepakt en vastgehouden. When there again Saturday there would be threat Wever junior arrested and detained. Gisterochtend werd hij na het betalen van de boete op vrije voeten gesteld. Gisterochtend he was after paying the fine to free feet. Volgens zijn advocaat Anthony Carlo wilde de jongeman liever niet bakkeleien over de inhoud van het conflict. According to his lawyer Anthony Carlo wanted the young man bakkeleien prefer not on the substance of the conflict. “Hij moet hier op Aruba een aantal dingen regelen voordat hij binnenkort weer teruggaat naar Cuba waar hij tandheelkunde studeert.” "He should be here on a number of things Aruba regulate shortly before he again goes back to Cuba, where he studied dentistry."

Volgens de ministerszoon zou er niet echt sprake zijn van bedreiging: “Ik denk dat het Openbaar Ministerie duidelijk wil maken dat het hard zal optreden tegen bedreiging in politieke campagnes. According to the ministerszoon would not have threat: "I think the public prosecutor wishes to make clear that it will be hard act against threats in political campaigns. Had ditzelfde feit in een andere context plaatsgevonden, dan was het waarschijnlijk lichter bestraft.” Overigens heeft minister Wever aangifte gedaan tegen Van der Linde, wegens het doen van valse aangifte. Had the same fact in a different context, it was probably lighter than punished. "Moreover, Minister Wever complaint against Van der Linde, because making a false declaration. (Amigoe) (Amigoe)

Here's an article that was recently posted, but I've also heard or read that there are two Guido Wever's so I'm not sure.

Aliansa/Aruban Social Movement or MSA [Robert WEVER]; Aruban Liberal Organization

OK, here we go again:  Joran said to Patrick that "Daury" was l/2 Aruban and half something else didn't he?  So, maybe this Guido dude knows Smyth and this thing gets fixed up really good with PVs, JVS, Smyth , Cromvroits, Gottenbos, 2K parent(s), Steve Croes, Ben Vocking  and for the love of Pete, half the people on the island, it seems.  WHY?  So many of their kids are involved.  The kids know a lot on the elders, too.  My, what a bunch of skank dudes.        Jackb

Something about small houses with the children of the elders!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: March 27, 2008, 06:01:11 AM »

Caps...Looks like some sort of meeting on Human rights...is this him?

Joan Theodora-Brewster, head of the Prevention, Juvenile Protection and Judicial Facilities Section, and Deputy Director of the Justice Directorate, Netherlands Antilles
Gilbert Benita, Assistant Director of Housing at Curaçao Prison in the Netherlands Antilles
Frans van Deutekom, public prosecutor in Aruba
Angelique Peterson, head of the Legal Affairs and Treaties Division, Foreign Relations Department in Aruba.

http://www.minbuza.nl/en/news/speeches_and_articles,2007/05/Introductory-Statement.html

Report to the authorities of the Kingdom of the Netherlands on the visits carried out to the Kingdom in Europe, Aruba, and the Netherlands Antilles by the European Committee for the Prevention of Torture and Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment (CPT) in June 2007

This report was made public by the Netherlands Government on 30 January 2008.
Strasbourg, 5 February 2008

<snipped>

LIST OF THE AUTHORITIES AND OTHER PERSONS
WITH WHOM THE CPT’S DELEGATION HELD CONSULTATIONS

A.        Aruban authorities

-           Mr H.R. (Rudy) CROES     Minister of Justice

-           Mr Rolando BERNADINA     Adviser, Minister of Justice

-           Mr Peter de WITTE     Chief of Police

-           Mr Lambertus KROZENDIJK     Police Commissioner

-           Ms Jeannette RICHARDSON-BAARS     Police Inspector

-           Ms Golda CANDELARIA     Police Inspector, Head of the Internal Investigation Bureau

-           Mr Emilio GEERMAN     Interim Director, Aruba Correctional Institute

-           Mr Laurence PASKEL     Director of Government Security (Cuerpo Especial Arubano)

-           Mr Roy LACLÉ     Acting Head of Section, Border Guard Authority (Warda Nos Costa (IASA))

-           Ms Angélique PETERSON     Adviser, Department of Foreign Affairs, CPT liaison officer

-           Mr Ezzard CILIÉ     Head of the PAAZ (Psychiatric ward of the General Hospital)

-           Mr Hendrikus van GALEN     Psychiatrist

-           Mr Nico JÖRG     Solicitor General

-           Mr Hans MOS     Chief Public Prosecutor

-           Mr Frans van DEUTEKOM     Public Prosecutor

-           Mr Marcel MADURO     Director of the Public Service Investigation Agency (Landsrecherche)

-           Mr Ferdinand GERARD    Judge, Chairman of the Prison Supervisory Board

B.        Persons active in the CPT’s fields of interest

-           Mr Chris LEJUEZ     Lawyer

-           Ms Eline LOTTER-HOMAN     Lawyer

-           Mr Rudi OOMEN     Lawyer

http://www.cpt.coe.int/documents/nld/2008-02-inf-eng.htm

These are the offices or enties that DirtyHands has his hands in

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 9:59 pm
DirtyHand can bring down all houses
DirtyHand is the key
His reach is long (see how many department he controlsHe walks in all circles (see many department he can walk in)
consort to all, except for the gods
He knows the sacrifice is not responsible

Frans DueteKom is the DirtyHand

Now we can translete Shango with the keys of Simian.

Had meeting ...., freddy info will be here soon.
CAPSLOCKWIZARD

Waiting....patiently!

Thanks Caps!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #234 on: March 27, 2008, 06:11:48 AM »

Found this yesterday, buried in the forum. This is where the US Embassy agent Smitt came from. No mention here of Williams at all. Only mention of FBI is what appears to Jody Bearman. Interesting as he was mentioned in the PVs and turns up in the book. And so was the FBI.

Any ideas on this?

By the way, it is either his Diary or book notes as it is almost word for word for what we have in the two book translation threads!...except for the omitting of Williams and inclusion of Smitt!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1008.0

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #235 on: March 27, 2008, 07:21:12 AM »

Just came back and saw this...maybe the thread has the hiccups!!!

Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #2
MumInOhio and 25 Guests are viewing this topic.
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: March 27, 2008, 07:50:00 AM »

So who is David?

If it isn't Freddy Zedan Abrambatizs then why was Anita so concerned about his PV?

If Paulus is the 5th person, does that mean the news media was counting the SG as 1 and 2?

Would Simian count them as 1 and 2 or would he disregard them, since he knew they were innocent?

Lala's...I am not sure if David is a David or if it just a name for some-one else, ie Joran. What makes it more confusing is that we do actually have a David Wever and the one from the book translation. Maybe the one from the book should be taken with Oldfart's big bag of salt, as it is most likely not his real name!

I am considering the possibility that Simian was counting the Security Guards. They were released when Simian posted, but not released as suspects.(As far as we know)

For the 5th. then we would need to have some-one detained after Joran and Satish and before Deepak, which wasn't until 3.30 on 6/8/2005. IIRC, only Deepak's log item said 'first statement as a witness' on 6/9. Hmmmm!

But if Simian knew the SCs were being framed, would he include them in his 5 suspects?

Did you mispell Freddy's last name? I only ask as I have seen it spelt elsewhere by another SM poster the same way? TIA

Good Morning Mum,

There is a David on myspace with the exact same spelling (as the book translation) but his location is listed as Terre Haute and his age is listed as 26 so I dunno...

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #237 on: March 27, 2008, 08:19:27 AM »

So who is David?

For the 5th. then we would need to have some-one detained after Joran and Satish and before Deepak, which wasn't until 3.30 on 6/9/2005. IIRC, only Deepak's log item said 'first statement as a witness' on 6/9. Hmmmm!

Good Morning Mum,

There is a David on myspace with the exact same spelling (as the book translation) but his location is listed as Terre Haute and his age is listed as 26 so I dunno...

Hi vms...I was off youtubing...I did find a couple on a google search, but not David! Interesting...Thanks!...Will check it out...
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #238 on: March 27, 2008, 08:30:17 AM »

Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs - Introductory statement

Frans van Deutekom, public prosecutor in Aruba

http://tinyurl.com/236d25

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #239 on: March 27, 2008, 08:38:46 AM »

So who is David?

For the 5th. then we would need to have some-one detained after Joran and Satish and before Deepak, which wasn't until 3.30 on 6/9/2005. IIRC, only Deepak's log item said 'first statement as a witness' on 6/9. Hmmmm!

Edited date to 6/9/2005...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.