April 26, 2024, 06:10:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #2  (Read 772390 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #420 on: March 31, 2008, 12:46:05 PM »

Caps
If you are looking for info on the term "The News" as we have done before, you must be thinking of Julia Renfro.  I think she actually referred to her media offices as The News.  Then again, I could be wrong.  What is MP?  For those that may not know.

Thanks for asking...I wasn't sure, but thought I missed it somewhere in here.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: March 31, 2008, 12:50:54 PM »

Caps
If you are looking for info on the term "The News" as we have done before, you must be thinking of Julia Renfro.  I think she actually referred to her media offices as The News.  Then again, I could be wrong.  What is MP?  For those that may not know.

What I need is who are The News. The mayor players

and the relation ship with the Brickel bay hotel.

Lets say the god of The News... the man himself or some big power in that organisation
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #422 on: March 31, 2008, 12:51:50 PM »

jackb
One of the Kalpoes mentioned seeing a vis. team car or some ALE car and turned off to keep from passing because of "seatbealt."  I believe that GVC kid came on the scene later, perhaps in that car.  He was around.  I believe the whole thing was set up, perhaps Guido got jealous of NH.  I hope you can send me some information, or post it on the Simian blog so we can all have access to it.   You sound like you are "in the know" on this information. I feel pretty confident in that at this time.   jack b

Gee jackb see how it is about sharing information? On March 21st I asked you about a statement you made about M vd Berg and you replied something to the effect that you had done research and weren't apparently ready to share some info/photos that you had studied and resized. Well I just wanted to remind you about that...............

++++++++

jackb wrote;
His connection may be that he uses and maybe sells this videotaped stuff.  He was in Aruba for awhile.  He may still be connected there (or was.)  They have a market from these dirty old men who live in Thailand.  (note: JM Carr.)  Old martin had what appeared to be statues, at first of BTK killer, J. Gacy, Dahmer, and the likes in this room.  There were sever pictures of a "room" of his on there, but after I got the "doll and dollhouse" that particular room pic got taken down.  I have all this, however.  The statues were pictures of them and books on a shelf.  I really have done some work.  I have made my rounds on this, for sure.   Thanks.

bleachedblack wrote;
jackb hope you don't mind a few questions. How do you know Marten was definitely in Aruba? I have been aware of him and the speculative connections to this case from the beginning.....but sorry never heard of any statues, where did this information come from? I would appreciate it if you would please share some of your homework.

jackb wrote;
I do share it in the right time to whom I can.  Also the organized clubs in aruba will give you information about who belonged to what and what years.  Some in the 2005 era have been taken down, but there are others who have incomings of officers that precede the 2005 year and outgoing, etc.  Sort of like a chamber of commerce brag book.  It is best left said that some things people need to find and use if they can to support or not support where they are going.  If I put all that I have found and connected on this blog, no one else would have a chance to write or be heard and I would be backtracking in my work that I am doing.  I would also surmise that no one is going to go much past their own theories as it would just confuse.  I do stir the pot once in awhile, but for someone such as myself who would take tiny tiny pics off beer bottles in pics and enhance them to clear large pictures, I believe the tediousness of what I am doing would bore you to tears.  Jack b.

Thank you Bleached Black for bringing this to the surface.  This is why I no longer post in the Forum.  There is a closed loop, and for those who cross the amorphous lines there are harsh corrections.  I made the egregious error of citing the research of a prolific genealogist who unbeknownst to me happened to be a former Forum poster, who's identity was only known by a few within the loop.  The rest of the Forum posters wouldn't have even known this connection until I was chastised like a six year old, by several within the loop.  If information is voluntarily given on a public website or public forum by an individual, then everyone in a Forum should be able to openly discuss that person's information.  If those with special agendas or special information want information or opinions discussed with only a select few, then they should use private email exclusively, and not flip back and forth into a forum with shreds of information.  CAPS LOCK, Simian, Shango, Finbar, and others have openly provided information to the entire Forum in an attempt to be helpful to a cause that all of us share.  A certain genealogist openly published research on numerous genealogy websites with a name and contact information attached.  Many people at this forum have helped in providing information and research for CAPS LOCKS and in deciphering cryptic messages from others. Why are the conclusions now suddenly only available to a few?  There is a closed loop and this is wrong.  Don't even bring information to a Forum if it can't be discussed by everyone taking part in the Forum.  If others in a Forum are to be excluded from cetain information, then take all of that information to a private Forum from the very beginning.  An Internet Forum is a place for holding open discussions based on facts and opinions.  If you don't want information discussed, then don't post it on a Forum or the Internet, and most of all don't suddenly withhold information from other participants of a Forum.  If the information is that sensitive it should have been given directly to the FBI or Holloway family in the first place, and it doesn't even belong on a Forum for discussion.

Unfortunately, this is how it is on every forum I have ever been on...but sometimes things just can not be said on an open forum that gets said and then we have all manner of problems.  I don't think Caps has come to any conclusions as of yet...I feel sure he will share with us when he can...he doesn't tell me everything either, just in case anyone thinks that.  I am fairly sure this is the Shango forum which would allow some leeway into the area of crypticism since that is how most of his riddles are written.  I offer everyone a dose of patience with Caps, once again. He may or may not have anything. Let's let him work it out his way.  In the meantime, there is nothing that keeps us from discussing that dreaded subject further...the 5th suspect.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #423 on: March 31, 2008, 12:58:06 PM »

Caps

Lets say the god of The News... the man himself or some big power in that organisation

Julia Renfro is the editor of what is it? Aruba Today or Bon Dia?  That is not a news paper...it's just a tabloid, IMO.  Don't know about any relationship to the Brickel Bay hotel.

Angela Munzenhoffer (sp) is also employed or owns part of that same group of tabloids.  Don't have a clue about the Brickel Bay connections there...then again there is Tito Lacle and probably a few others.  I am certain this is not new info and has been discussed in the past 2 years on the forum but how to find it is something I can't help with.
 Your only other choice would be Jossy Mansur and Diario.  Then there is the Amigo or whatever it's called.  Now, if you are talking about FOX, CNN, MSNBC, etc.  I doubt I could find any connections to MP with them...but you never know.
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: March 31, 2008, 01:03:24 PM »

Let me claryfy, "The News" news paper is own by some-one. must have a structure...

CEO, managers, workers etc. 

The big fish in this organisation would be who that has an interest in this case and was also at the Gambling table the night in question.
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #425 on: March 31, 2008, 01:03:41 PM »

Julia work for what news agency and what I need also is the connection of that news Agency with MP. what relation ship is between MP and Julia....hmmmm

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 9:35 pm
DirtyHand is not an Arawak
Many pioneers have settled with the tribe

Why don’t the arawaks ambush the lions?
The cowboys don’t know.
DirtyHand knows, but is afraid of the Arawak Nation

pioneer:
one who goes to a new territory/country to live/work there

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #426 on: March 31, 2008, 01:08:04 PM »

Caps

I, too, cannot say if the News, whether a paper or otherwise has a relationship with Brickel Bay.  It would be no surprise if there is/was a relationship....I'm sure you've already seen this below. 

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_search.afp

Trade name
Branch Dossier#
Establishment
BRICKEL BAY BEACH CLUB N.V.
HOTELS  27525/000

BRICKEL BAY HOLDING
HOLDING AND MANAGEMENT COMPANIES  34297/000

BRICKEL BAY REAL ESTATE N.V.
ADMINISTRATORS OF REAL ESTATE  27472/000

BRICKELL FINANCE AND TRADE CORPORATION *
A.V.V.S  13240/000

All linked to Walter & Michael Posner, with the last being stricken from the record July, 2005, which to me is very strange. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #427 on: March 31, 2008, 01:15:38 PM »

Let me claryfy, "The News" news paper is own by some-one. must have a structure...

The big fish in this organisation would be who that has an interest in this case and was also at the Gambling table the night in question.

Chamaly????

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: March 31, 2008, 01:17:25 PM »

The holding must have other enterprices under it

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: March 31, 2008, 01:21:41 PM »

Julia work for what news agency and what I need also is the connection of that news Agency with MP. what relation ship is between MP and Julia....hmmmm

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 9:35 pm
DirtyHand is not an Arawak
Many pioneers have settled with the tribe

Why don’t the arawaks ambush the lions?
The cowboys don’t know.
DirtyHand knows, but is afraid of the Arawak Nation

pioneer:
one who goes to a new territory/country to live/work there

Fin

DirtyHand is from Geermany.
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: March 31, 2008, 01:23:52 PM »

Caps

I, too, cannot say if the News, whether a paper or otherwise has a relationship with Brickel Bay.  It would be no surprise if there is/was a relationship....I'm sure you've already seen this below. 

Trade name
Branch Dossier#
Establishment
HOTELS  27525/000

BRICKEL BAY HOLDING

A.V.V.S  13240/000

All linked to Walter & Michael Posner, with the last being stricken from the record July, 2005, which to me is very strange. 

now look at C & C
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: March 31, 2008, 01:24:07 PM »

There is the man who owns Julia'a tabloids.  His son was arrested
not too long ago.....handsome boy...money laundering, I think.

I found this article today in Amiago
The "Lion" part caught my attention:

Hotels Lowenstein in Koredor area 

The Governing Body has reached an agreement with Alfredo Lowenstein of the American hotel group Lionstone on the development of the area east of the Marriott Hotel, also popular as Koredor.  Caribbean Apartel Services/Hazeleger & Partners were planning to build a hotel here in the nineties, but the project went bankrupt before it was actualized.

In accordance with a Declaration of Intent of January 11 this year, Lionstone will invest a minimum of 60 million guilders in the first phase.  The project consists of among others two hotels with a total of 350 rooms and once completed, it also creates a minimum of 350 jobs.  Lowenstein takes 230.450 square meter land on a long lease, of which the greater part, almost 178.000 square meters is water (lagoon), and more than 53.000 square meters is land.  The developer is not allowed to fill in much of the lagoon, and the existing mangrove bush must be preserved.  All this is stated in documentation that Amigoe has. 

After the former developer went bankrupt in 1977, nothing happened for a long time.  Ten years later, in early 2007, RBTT Bank approached Lionstone to see whether the group was interested in the bankrupt property in Parasasa/Zakitó.  “Mr. Lowenstein is indeed interested and has therefore contacted the BC”, writes Lt.Governor Lisa Dindial in a letter to the Island Council dated March 19.  It is the Island Council that must ultimately accept the Declaration of Intent.   

With the acquisition of the Koredor area, on which two hotels must be realized in the next years, Lionstone obtains an exceptional powerful position on Curacao from a touristic viewpoint.  The group already owns Hilton Hotel (196 rooms with plans for expansion with 132 rooms next year, Breezes Resort (333 rooms), and Floris Suite Hotel (72 suites) acquired this month.  Lowenstein has already announced officially that it has interest in the Mariott Hotel (Rif Resort Hotel) that the island government intends to sell. 

Part of the declaration of intent is also the cancellation of the since 1977 accumulated, but never paid ground rent of almost 7.5 million guilders by the former developer Caribbean Apartel Services, who is bankrupt.  The BC is already planning to stay these bankruptcy proceedings with the declaration of intent, ‘so that this area can still be developed for touristic purposes’.   

From the documents it appears that the hotels must be at least four-star hotels; the buildings cannot have more than four floors; and once in operation, the personnel must be made up of at least 75 percent Dutch-Antilleans.  In Addition to the existing artificially constructed beach, Lionstone is allowed to construct new beaches along the coast.  Only Lowenstein has signed the Letter of Intent until now.  The places where Commissioner Eugene Rhuggenaath (PAR) of Economic Affairs and Tourism and Anthony Godett (FOL) of Infrastructure must sign, were left open.   

Koredor is very popular amongst the local walkers, joggers, bikers, and swimmers; although the latter not so much.  It is not sure whether the local people will retain access till the part of the promenade along the sea.  The Aqualectra-plant in Mundu Nobo that borders that area, will have to go.  This was already determined years ago.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #432 on: March 31, 2008, 01:25:26 PM »

Unfortunately, this is how it is on every forum I have ever been on...but sometimes things just can not be said on an open forum that gets said and then we have all manner of problems.  I don't think Caps has come to any conclusions as of yet...I feel sure he will share with us when he can...he doesn't tell me everything either, just in case anyone thinks that.  I am fairly sure this is the Shango forum which would allow some leeway into the area of crypticism since that is how most of his riddles are written.  I offer everyone a dose of patience with Caps, once again. He may or may not have anything. Let's let him work it out his way.  In the meantime, there is nothing that keeps us from discussing that dreaded subject further...the 5th suspect.

shango was roundly criticized re crypticism, IIRC

human nature nearly universally dicates
that behaviors causing some in a group to feel excluded
is not the path to group harmony

private forums have been spat upon by many ...
who do not realize that the goal of maintaining privacy
avoids exclusionary behaviors, in most cases

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #433 on: March 31, 2008, 01:31:24 PM »

Chamaly????

That's who I was thinking of, too...it was hashed out here so very long ago...Chemaly with the paper in Aruba....there's a printing company in Lebanon...

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #434 on: March 31, 2008, 01:33:10 PM »

I found some photos of "Koredor" by an Hugo J.K. de Vries. But seems to be on Curacao.

This area looks like Rogers or Baby beach.

http://kibrahacha.com/photos/curacao2/11.htm

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: March 31, 2008, 01:43:48 PM »

Caps..
I found the transcript but no date ?

<snip>
GERALDO: You say that Van der Sloot admits in his police
statement that he is having sex with your daughter, whom
I believe was a virgin before she went to Aruba, as she lapses
in and out of consciousness?

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/09/12/beth-holloway-twitty-finally-says-it-dont-travel-to-aruba/

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: March 31, 2008, 01:46:07 PM »

Forget the beth lie
it has been soved and it all done...

I need now the owners of The News

Freedom of the press, as guaranteed under Dutch law, is observed in Aruba. Aruba has five major newspapers. The Corant newspaper publishes in Papiamento, as do the more widely read daily newspapers, Diario Aruba and Bon Dia Aruba, which is also published online. The News and Aruba Today both appear in English—Aruba Today is published by the same company that producesBon Dia.

http://www.pressreference.com/A-Be/Aruba.html
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: March 31, 2008, 01:50:55 PM »

In Aruba, some one has run wild with that story, who is that person or a news organistation,

Now lets examine this virgin statement. If it is a lie that mary was a virgina and that lie has been found who is to loose in this game

there will be two looser, one is beth and the wone that play with that peace of information

Also this virgin statement came out before Beth told GERALDO on the news,
Posted September 12, 2005 by Scared Monkeys .
 So this had to come out from a  different person this early in the case.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #438 on: March 31, 2008, 01:54:02 PM »

Caps

Trade name
Branch Dossier#
Establishment
HOTELS  27525/000

BRICKEL BAY HOLDING

A.V.V.S  13240/000

now look at C & C

Yes....C & C was shut down sometime last year.  Found nothing and also an old record for Senor Frog's which was closed in 2003 (rumor was that C&C was to reopen as Senor Frog's, again).  Grupo Anderson doesn't come up.  Not sure if I'm searching for the right name. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: March 31, 2008, 01:56:29 PM »

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_contact&catid=12&Itemid=3

Contact Details for this website 
Name  Position  Phone  Fax 
Caribbean Speed Printers N.V.  Editor  (00297) 582 78 00  (00297) 582 70 44 
John Chemaly & John Chemaly Jr.  Directors   
Benjamin Romero  Cordinador   
Grace Mary Maduro  Gerente General   
Elisabeth Guanipa, Genevieve Garcia  Project Executive   
Harold Faro, Richard Brooks, Andres Krozendijk  Redactor Deportivo   
Michael Arends, Dr. Carlos Viana, Ronzzio de Cuba, Seever Krozendijk  Colaborador   
Mariano Heyden, Margatita Els (Antiyas, Bonaire)  International   
Bebby Kelly, Dino Tromp, Jason Inesia  Fotografo   
Ludwig Hermans  Reportero   
Gladys Palomino, Dina Maria  Layout   
Sandra Loefstok, Lando Rafael  Aviso y Arte   
Eduard Martijn, Jenny Lobbrecht, Martha Ariza, Natasha Ramos  Admin & Distribution   
Mariete Tromp, Gina Briesen  Collector   
Luis Fernando Arenas, Pablo Libre  Pre Press   
Afiliacion Sociedad Interamerica di Prensa (SIP)     
Delma Arends, Margarita Els, Oscar Vidal, Keen van Ommeren, Melvin Garcia  Redaccion   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.