April 19, 2024, 10:41:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #2  (Read 771733 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: March 31, 2008, 02:00:36 PM »

For those with the rev4 manual

item item 83 and 84

item 84 will close this book almost

Alibi = beth lie

I know this will be a touchi subject... but it is notting compare what has been done..

Is the News a paper in Aruba

check who owns it and its relations ships.

Julia Renfro
LA Times - Carol J. Williams
June 4, 2007

A mother of four, Renfro spent weeks shuttling the family from the scene of one rumored development to another but eventually became disenchanted with what she saw as Twitty's pandering to tabloid TV and "flat-out lies" she told on the air.

"I feel guilty saying any negative thing about a mother who has lost her daughter," Renfro said. "But her behavior was odd from the get-go."
<snip>

ARUBA TODAY
Julia Renfro….Editor
ISLAND TEMPTATIONS Magazine
Julia Renfro….Photography
Heleen Bongers…..Editor

WATERSPORT Co. Owners
Julia Renfro

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #441 on: March 31, 2008, 02:01:49 PM »

More on Chemaly at

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2188.260

pg 14 reply #262

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: March 31, 2008, 02:02:35 PM »

Caribbean Speed Printers N.V.  Editor  (00297) 582 78 00  (00297) 582 70 44 
John Chemaly & John Chemaly Jr. Directors   
Benjamin Romero  Cordinador   
Grace Mary Maduro  Gerente General   
Elisabeth Guanipa, Genevieve Garcia  Project Executive   
Harold Faro, Richard Brooks, Andres Krozendijk  Redactor Deportivo   
Michael Arends, Dr. Carlos Viana, Ronzzio de Cuba, Seever Krozendijk  Colaborador   
Mariano Heyden, Margatita Els (Antiyas, Bonaire)  International   
Bebby Kelly, Dino Tromp, Jason Inesia  Fotografo   
Ludwig Hermans  Reportero   
Gladys Palomino, Dina Maria  Layout   
Sandra Loefstok, Lando Rafael  Aviso y Arte   
Eduard Martijn, Jenny Lobbrecht, Martha Ariza, Natasha Ramos  Admin & Distribution   
Mariete Tromp, Gina Briesen  Collector   
Luis Fernando Arenas, Pablo Libre  Pre Press   
Afiliacion Sociedad Interamerica di Prensa (SIP)     
Delma Arends, Margarita Els, Oscar Vidal, Keen van Ommeren, Melvin Garcia 

http://www.newsworldnet.com/west_indies/aruba.php
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: March 31, 2008, 02:04:23 PM »

C&Cs

CARLOS'N CHARLIE'S ARUBA

Business address WESTSTRAAT 3-A, ORANJESTAD WEST
Legal form LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Name of the company JOBEM N.V.
Statutory seat ARUBA
Date of incorporation 25 SEPTEMBER 1990
Authorized capital ARUBAN FLORINS 50,000.00
Issued capital ARUBAN FLORINS 50,000.00
Paid up capital ARUBAN FLORINS 50,000.00

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD:

VARGAS GONZALEZ, KARINA ELIZABETH;
Residing in WESTSTRAAT 3-A, ORANJESTAD, ARUBA
Born in MEXICO, ACAPULCO, GRO. on 10 SEPTEMBER 1973
Nationality MEXICAN
Position MANAGING DIRECTOR
Effective 15 JUNE 2000
Authority FULL

SALGADO CARRANZA, JORGE ROBERTO;
Residing in PASEO POK-TA-POK LOTE 4-5, ZONA HOTELERA, CANCUN, QUINTANA ROO, 77500, MEXICO
Born in MEXICO, CULIACAN, SINALOA on 11 AUGUST 1953
Nationality MEXICAN
Effective 15 JUNE 2000
Authority FULL

LEVY-NACAM, ALBERTO;
Residing in SAN BARBOLA 224, ORANJESTAD, ARUBA
Born in MEXICO, MEXICO CITY on 23 MARCH 1962
Nationality AMERICAN
Effective 15 JUNE 2000
Authority FULL

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: March 31, 2008, 02:09:43 PM »

To all that believe that the FBI did notting and believe that they have the resource to work on this.

Shango start posting in June 2005 and in June 2008 it will 3 years and that was a lot of time to solve this.

How do I came here is that I wrote a logic report bases on the information that I have that prove where they could have drop the body. I did not know that this Shango or
Simian existed.

Only this I ask was in the front page of SM in December 2007 was the email of David or Beth to sent them my report.

And that how I got here after Klaasend read the report. I took a look at the Simian and could read it. I could see patterns in it. and so I came about to interpret this simian post. Shango was more complex and after my 4 week of separating the layers , the patterns were about the Ritz and Merge with the Natalee case.

The some key were easy but some key's were complex.

and so I took it upon me to solve this with the help of some that can provide or lookup the information.

and so today we are almost done. The three mayor keys are solved and now there is a mayor key only left and that is the News.

in time all will be public...but in the right form and ethics.

Who is the Margaret Weaver or Wever of the Associated Press?
kkate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #445 on: March 31, 2008, 02:10:17 PM »

Some info on John Chemaly Jr.
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/5/389/492
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=85353641

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.........Helen Keller
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #446 on: March 31, 2008, 02:15:29 PM »

Caribbean Speed Printers N.V.  Editor  (00297) 582 78 00  (00297) 582 70 44 
John Chemaly & John Chemaly Jr. Directors   
Benjamin Romero  Cordinador   
Grace Mary Maduro  Gerente General   
Elisabeth Guanipa, Genevieve Garcia  Project Executive   
Harold Faro, Richard Brooks, Andres Krozendijk  Redactor Deportivo   
Michael Arends, Dr. Carlos Viana, Ronzzio de Cuba, Seever Krozendijk  Colaborador   
Mariano Heyden, Margatita Els (Antiyas, Bonaire)  International   
Bebby Kelly, Dino Tromp, Jason Inesia  Fotografo   
Ludwig Hermans  Reportero   
Gladys Palomino, Dina Maria  Layout   
Sandra Loefstok, Lando Rafael  Aviso y Arte   
Eduard Martijn, Jenny Lobbrecht, Martha Ariza, Natasha Ramos  Admin & Distribution   
Mariete Tromp, Gina Briesen  Collector   
Luis Fernando Arenas, Pablo Libre  Pre Press   
Afiliacion Sociedad Interamerica di Prensa (SIP)     
Delma Arends, Margarita Els, Oscar Vidal, Keen van Ommeren, Melvin Garcia 

http://www.newsworldnet.com/west_indies/aruba.php

Michael Arends, Dr. Carlos Viana, Ronzzio de Cuba, Seever Krozendijk Colaborador   

Fat ass lazy dirty cop - Koisy Krozendijk

Lard arse on the right

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: March 31, 2008, 02:18:34 PM »

SS...Good to see you back.

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: March 31, 2008, 02:22:47 PM »

C&Cs

CARLOS'N CHARLIE'S ARUBA

Business address WESTSTRAAT 3-A, ORANJESTAD WEST
Legal form LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Name of the company JOBEM N.V.
Statutory seat ARUBA
Date of incorporation 25 SEPTEMBER 1990
Authorized capital ARUBAN FLORINS 50,000.00
Issued capital ARUBAN FLORINS 50,000.00
Paid up capital ARUBAN FLORINS 50,000.00

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD:

VARGAS GONZALEZ, KARINA ELIZABETH;
Residing in WESTSTRAAT 3-A, ORANJESTAD, ARUBA
Born in MEXICO, ACAPULCO, GRO. on 10 SEPTEMBER 1973
Nationality MEXICAN
Effective 15 JUNE 2000
Authority FULL

SALGADO CARRANZA, JORGE ROBERTO;
Residing in PASEO POK-TA-POK LOTE 4-5, ZONA HOTELERA, CANCUN, QUINTANA ROO, 77500, MEXICO
Born in MEXICO, CULIACAN, SINALOA on 11 AUGUST 1953
Nationality MEXICAN
Effective 15 JUNE 2000
Authority FULL

LEVY-NACAM, ALBERTO;
Residing in SAN BARBOLA 224, ORANJESTAD, ARUBA
Born in MEXICO, MEXICO CITY on 23 MARCH 1962
Nationality AMERICAN
Effective 15 JUNE 2000
Authority FULL

This I found Net News Al Rodriques covers some territory in the Antilles, NL, etc.
from Jack b

Who is Al Rodriguez? In my view an opinionated lightweight who would be better to keep his opinions to himself.

I for one am interested in the fiasco in Aruba. I can identify with this poor 18-year-old woman just out of high school murdered in a fish bowl size place where the police chief was best friend with
Van der Sloot the judge.

Some thing like this really rankles most of us in the USA. This whole thing smacks of a cover up and protectionism. If it is not solved right for my money I would not go to Aruba for free. How about that Mr. Rodriguez?

Ted Denney
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: March 31, 2008, 02:23:10 PM »

This registry was new to me...

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 18 JANUARY 2007 under serial number 35741.0 is the company with the trade name:

CARLO & VAN DER SLOOT 

Business address CONSTANTIJN HUYGENSTRAAT 5, ORANJESTAD OOST 
Legal form  PARTNERSHIP 
Name of the company  CARLO & VAN DER SLOOT 
Date of commencement  1 JANUARY 2007 

OWNERS/PARTNERS 

ADVOCATENKANTOOR MR A.A.D.A. CARLO N.V. 
Established at  CONSTANTIJN HUYGENSTRAAT 5, ORANJESTAD, ARUBA 
Position  MANAGING PARTNER 
Since  18 JANUARY 2007 
Authority  FULL 

VAN DER SLOOT, PAUL ANTONIUS PETRUS JOHANNA;
Residing in  MONTANJA 19, NOORD, ARUBA 
Born in  THE NETHERLANDS, BOXTEL on 15 FEBRUARY 1952 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Effective  18 JANUARY 2007 
Authority  FULL 

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY 

HET UITOEFENEN VAN EEN ADVOCATENKANTOOR. 

Only valid if accordingly signed by the Chamber of Commerce & Industry Aruba - J.E. Irausquin Blvd.10, Oranjestad, Aruba. 

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_result.afp?KeyValue=37059

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
kkate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #450 on: March 31, 2008, 02:29:45 PM »

This registry was new to me...

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 18 JANUARY 2007 under serial number 35741.0 is the company with the trade name:

CARLO & VAN DER SLOOT 

Business address CONSTANTIJN HUYGENSTRAAT 5, ORANJESTAD OOST 
Legal form  PARTNERSHIP 
Name of the company  CARLO & VAN DER SLOOT 
Date of commencement  1 JANUARY 2007 

OWNERS/PARTNERS 

ADVOCATENKANTOOR MR A.A.D.A. CARLO N.V. 
Established at  CONSTANTIJN HUYGENSTRAAT 5, ORANJESTAD, ARUBA 
Since  18 JANUARY 2007 
Authority  FULL 

VAN DER SLOOT, PAUL ANTONIUS PETRUS JOHANNA;
Residing in  MONTANJA 19, NOORD, ARUBA 
Born in  THE NETHERLANDS, BOXTEL on 15 FEBRUARY 1952 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Effective  18 JANUARY 2007 
Authority  FULL 

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY 

HET UITOEFENEN VAN EEN ADVOCATENKANTOOR. 

Only valid if accordingly signed by the Chamber of Commerce & Industry Aruba - J.E. Irausquin Blvd.10, Oranjestad, Aruba. 

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_result.afp?KeyValue=37059

Here is the their web site http://www.carlolawoffice.com/index.html

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.........Helen Keller
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: March 31, 2008, 02:32:56 PM »

To all that believe that the FBI did notting and believe that they have the resource to work on this.

Shango start posting in June 2005 and in June 2008 it will 3 years and that was a lot of time to solve this.

How do I came here is that I wrote a logic report bases on the information that I have that prove where they could have drop the body. I did not know that this Shango or
Simian existed.

Only this I ask was in the front page of SM in December 2007 was the email of David or Beth to sent them my report.

And that how I got here after Klaasend read the report. I took a look at the Simian and could read it. I could see patterns in it. and so I came about to interpret this simian post. Shango was more complex and after my 4 week of separating the layers , the patterns were about the Ritz and Merge with the Natalee case.

The some key were easy but some key's were complex.

and so I took it upon me to solve this with the help of some that can provide or lookup the information.

and so today we are almost done. The three mayor keys are solved and now there is a mayor key only left and that is the News.

in time all will be public...but in the right form and ethics.

Who is the Margaret Weaver or Wever of the Associated Press?

David Cruz, a spokesman for the Aruban Minister of Justice (search) told FOX News Natalee Holloway (search), who was on vacation with friends with a graduation trip when she disappeared, was confirmed dead and that authorities knew the location of her body.

However, Cruz later retracted the statement, saying he was a victim of a "misinformation campaign."

The mother of the 18-year-old told FOX News authorities had not yet contacted them with this information but did say that Natalee's father, who is divorced from her mother, was with investigators looking for the body.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: March 31, 2008, 02:37:13 PM »

Let me claryfy, "The News" news paper is own by some-one. must have a structure...

CEO, managers, workers etc. 

The big fish in this organisation would be who that has an interest in this case and was also at the Gambling table the night in question.

Chamaly????

That's who I was thinking of, too...it was hashed out here so very long ago...Chemaly with the paper in Aruba....there's a printing company in Lebanon...

Hmmmm and who do we know of with ancestry in Lebanon?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: March 31, 2008, 02:41:33 PM »

Thanks Blonde, I mised You!

I was just browsing through the young Chamaly's photographs of his friends on the MySpace page.  I have to feel that this guy has a different orientation and this might be his connection to Guido and why he was there that night.  Isn't Guido supposed to like the guys?
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: March 31, 2008, 02:48:34 PM »

For those with the rev4 manual

item item 83 and 84

item 84 will close this book almost

Alibi = beth lie

I know this will be a touchi subject... but it is notting compare what has been done..

Is the News a paper in Aruba

check who owns it and its relations ships.

Julia Renfro
LA Times - Carol J. Williams
June 4, 2007

A mother of four, Renfro spent weeks shuttling the family from the scene of one rumored development to another but eventually became disenchanted with what she saw as Twitty's pandering to tabloid TV and "flat-out lies" she told on the air.

"I feel guilty saying any negative thing about a mother who has lost her daughter," Renfro said. "But her behavior was odd from the get-go."
<snip>

ARUBA TODAY
Julia Renfro….Editor
ISLAND TEMPTATIONS Magazine
Julia Renfro….Photography
Heleen Bongers…..Editor

WATERSPORT Co. Owners
Julia Renfro

I think this is strange, especially so early in the case.  It is long, but may provide something.

When is enough Natalee Holloway madness enough?
by Al Rodriguez
Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Bravo! I wholeheartedly applaud psychologist Mr. Green, and the Aruban daily A.M. Digital.

It was about time someone in Aruba, as well as here in the US, would have the “cojones” to call this Natalee Holloway fiasco for what it is.

Mr. Green’s feelings about being tired of the Natalee Holloway story, as if it is the only important thing in Aruba (and indeed in America, and the rest of the world), reflects how many of us feel, who at this point are just fed up with this fiasco as well.

Though at the beginning of this tragedy turned “media circus” , most of us totally empathized with Beth’s loss, were concerned about Natalee’s whereabouts, and grieved for her and her family; the relentless barrage of over-the-top, excessive coverage the media has given it for no higher “altruistic” motives than ratings; as well as Beth’s ever-increasingly shrill, scripted, and staged performances (as at the Internet Café recently) have alienated many.

She seems to be always followed by the ubiquitous camera in a manner reminiscent of a participant in a “reality show,” rather than a grieving mother searching for her daughter.

It is understandable that desperate in the search for her daughter, and for answers, Beth would have availed herself of all means at her disposal to further her cause.

But to call upon the media’s attention to help her put pressure on the authorities is one thing, and turning her daughter’s disappearance into a “media farce” which has only served to belittle the memory of her daughter is another! She’s long crossed the line of propriety in my opinion.

Look at what is going on right now in Aruba: After turning the island upside down, wreaking havoc on its economy, ecology, and civil life, now there is dissension in the Twitty search teams, who are in-fighting, and bickering amongst themselves, mutually accusing each other of getting in each other's way, of causing ecological damages, and of having been the cause of a fire at the landfill, and one of them is threatening to sue the other.

I find this so ironic, in light of how much criticism, and scorn they have heaped on the Aruban authorities, and search teams, all throughout the investigation, calling them "inept", and "fumblers" and such.

Now, it seems they are turning on each other with the same rabid viciousness. It would be funny were it not so pathetic. Poetic Justice I should say.

Also, Beth, and the Twitty, camp have repeatedly implied that the reason nothing was being found, was because Aruban authorities were too “dumb” to conduct the search. Hence they brought all these search teams, volunteers, and experts from the States, who, I suppose by inference, they consider more “perspicacious”, and of “superior intelligence” to conduct the search.

But I have to admit on behalf of the “scientific method”, as “dumb” as the Aruban investigators may be, at least they’ve never used such “sophisticated disciplines”, or “specialized advanced hi-tech equipment”, as the Twitty search teams have increasingly been using to help them in their endeavor, such as “psychic sleuthing”, “soothsaying”, “dowsing rods”, “oracular coffee pots” (which is also reputed to brew a mean cup of coffee), and “mysterious boxes” reputedly capable of locating human remains in 180 feet of water, from 200 yards away on the shore (I’m sure the Navy would be interested in that one!).

Every bit of garbage found in Aruba is immediately hailed by the Twittys and these searchers, and hyped by their media friends, as a “crucial bit of evidence that will break the case”, and of course, upon close scrutiny, they all invariably turn out to be nothing more nor less than pieces of garbage. So it was with the "missing shoe", the “hair on the tape,” and now the “belt” fiascos.

Now, to any impartial ******* witnessing all this mayhem taking place in Aruba, wouldn’t all these antics by Beth, her husband, and their menagerie seem like a “joke” worthy of a Marx brother’s film, or the Three Stooges?

I must say, it certainly seems to me, and I must agree with Mr. Green, and his evaluation of the situation.

I also must agree with Mr. Green, that for Aruba, a small country dependent in large part on the very tourist industry that the Twittys with their boycotts, and their relentless media circus, have done so much to destroy, to keep spending the immense fortune that this “joke” is costing them is insane.

Aruba can no longer keep indulging in the extravagant expenditures it has incurred throughout this investigation, as when because of the hype of the “missing shoe fiasco” Aruban authorities had to bring in that humongous, and exceedingly expensive pump to drain the Pond; or foot the bill for the launch of those three Dutch F-16s (do you know how much it costs to get one of those things off the ground with aircraft fuel being what it is at today’s prices?) because of Beth’s demand to bring out the Dutch Marines to assist her in her precious scavenger hunt; or pay for all the extra personnel, and equipment it has mobilized because of this investigation.

It is not only unjustifiable, and fiscally unsustainable, but immoral; and something that may very well bankrupt the island.

Not even the US, which hyperbolically may be said to have “infinitely” more wealth, and “limitless” resources, as compared to tiny Aruba, has ever spent as much on a search (I wonder what Beth’s “tab” would be, and how many decades of “Community Service” she and her husband “Jughead” would have to do on the island, were Aruba to ask for reimbursement from them as the City of Duluth, Georgia, did of Jennifer Wilbanks!).

As Mr. Green rightly says, all throughout these almost three months, Beth has consistently given the impression that she believes a corrupt Aruba has caused this all to happen.

The question begs asking, when is she going to stop blaming others for why this has happened, and look in the mirror, and ask herself what role her lack of parental discretion, and the lack of judgment both, on her, and Natalee’s part, have played in placing her daughter in this situation in the first place?

Beth’s decision to unleash her daughter, who had just turned eighteen, no matter how level-headed, trustworthy, and deserving she may have thought she was, or how much she may have wanted to join her classmates, into a “Girls Gone Wild” partying atmosphere, in the company of one hundred fifty other teenagers from her school, all of them drinking, dancing, some using drugs, sweaty, with plentiful gonads, exuding hormones, as must have been the situation at the Carlos & Charlie’s that night, without proper supervision (yes, one has to ask where were the chaperones supposedly accompanying the group) was an accident waiting to happen aside from any foul play.

Had Natalee died that night in a car accident because Joran, drunk, and or on drugs would have slammed their car into a light post; or because she’d drowned as the result of convulsions, or vomiting due to intoxication, while being out swimming; or because she’d overdosed, or any other such follies; would not have made “this” less of a tragedy than it now is, which is the result firstly, of bad judgment on Beth’s part for letting her daughter go alone (had she accompanied her, and chaperoned her, or taken her with the family to Disney World instead, Natalee would now be alive), and secondly on the part of Natalee, for not having left Carlos & Charlie’s when her companions did, but rather get into a car with three strange males she barely knew, and go off into the night with them, which no “decent” girl would do as Mr. Green has pointed out.

What did she think they were after, and what was she expecting of them, even if they had not meant her the slightest harm whatsoever, to play patty cake with her?

The sad part is that while this “joke” is going on, other children are missing here, and abroad, whose disappearance the media ignores, or gives very little coverage to, while it has so lavishly bestowed its attention on Natalee, and Beth in Aruba; other tragedies are also taking place such as the recent floods that killed over one thousand people in India, that again the media barely mentioned; and other developments, and events have been taking place around the globe, many of which will have a far greater impact on our lives, as well as that of others around the world, that have been mostly ignored, or overshadowed, by the media’s present ratings-driven obsession with Natalee.

Now, are we to infer from this that the disappearance of this one girl, is more important to us as a Nation, than the death of the over one thousand human beings who perished in the floods in India, or of the victims of the London terrorist bombings, or of our soldiers, and the people dying every day in Iraq, or that of those other missing children for that matter?

It is understandable that it may be so to “Beth”, her mother; but it ought not to be to us as a Nation. Natalee’s disappearance has to be placed in its proper perspective.

Natalee’s disappearance, when it happened, was news, and as such it merited to be reported. But at this point the media ought to exercise some objectivity, professionalism, and journalistic integrity (for a change), and stop the flood of excessive, over-the-top, pervasive coverage which it has relentlessly poured, gushingly over the events in Aruba.

It is understandable, after almost three months of no new evidence, and few developments in the case, for Beth to be “courting” the media, and creating all sorts of “media events” to keep the media’s attention on her (she may not like the reasons why she ‘s in the limelight, but she sure basks pleasantly in it!), and her daughter’s disappearance, in order to keep the case alive.

But to keep endlessly interviewing the Twittys and their entourage on prime time for two hour blocks every night, night after night, hashing, and rehashing the same stale old facts, baseless allegations, unsubstantiated rumors, all sorts of hear say, and speculations, is not only a “joke”, but ridiculous.

At this juncture, all that could be done has been done. In Aruba every stone, nook, and cranny has been turned, looked under, or into, and nothing new seems to be coming to light.

Beth ought to face the reality that we may never know what happened to Natalee, in spite of all the myriad theories, hypotheses, and suppositions.

That no matter how convinced she, or anyone else, may personally be of Joran, and the Kalpoe brothers’ guilt or complicity in Natalee’s disappearance it is very likely that there is not sufficient “legal”evidence to convict anyone of any alleged crimes, so that this case, as so many others have in the past could very likely remain “unsolved”.

So again, I agree with Mr. Green’s assessment, that Beth and her entourage should go home. Await the result of the “official”on-going investigation, and abide by whatever decision the Prosecutor, and the Aruban courts make on the case, and stop this media circus, soap opera- melodrama, news TV reality show, before the goodwill, hospitality, and “saintly” patience of the people of Aruba wears thin, and find themselves booted off the island ( as well they should).

Let us hope that television newscast may not have been permanently damaged by all the “Natalee Holloway/Aruba”, ratings-driven obsession, media extravaganza, and that coverage will eventually gravitate, back to some semblance of “real journalism” that we may all once again be able to focus on the “real” news, and “issues”, affecting all of us.

It is time this matter is given closure, and that we get on with the rest of our lives.

Again, Bravo, Mr. Green!

Sent by J/b to maybe jog a memory cell of someone.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: March 31, 2008, 02:50:39 PM »

Thanks Blonde, I mised You!

I was just browsing through the young Chamaly's photographs of his friends on the MySpace page.  I have to feel that this guy has a different orientation and this might be his connection to Guido and why he was there that night.  Isn't Guido supposed to like the guys?

I was told Guido is supposed to be gay and it was rumored that he was somehow romantically involved with Judge Smyth.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: March 31, 2008, 03:04:14 PM »

Caps
If you are looking for info on the term "The News" as we have done before, you must be thinking of Julia Renfro.  I think she actually referred to her media offices as The News.  Then again, I could be wrong.  What is MP?  For those that may not know.

Thanks for asking...I wasn't sure, but thought I missed it somewhere in here.

What I need is who are The News. The mayor players

and the relation ship with the Brickel bay hotel.

Lets say the god of The News... the man himself or some big power in that organisation

I, too, cannot say if the News, whether a paper or otherwise has a relationship with Brickel Bay.  It would be no surprise if there is/was a relationship....I'm sure you've already seen this below. 

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_search.afp

Trade name
Branch Dossier#
Establishment
BRICKEL BAY BEACH CLUB N.V.
HOTELS  27525/000

BRICKEL BAY HOLDING
HOLDING AND MANAGEMENT COMPANIES  34297/000

BRICKEL BAY REAL ESTATE N.V.
ADMINISTRATORS OF REAL ESTATE  27472/000

BRICKELL FINANCE AND TRADE CORPORATION *
A.V.V.S  13240/000

All linked to Walter & Michael Posner, with the last being stricken from the record July, 2005, which to me is very strange. 

now look at C & C

Yes....C & C was shut down sometime last year.  Found nothing and also an old record for Senor Frog's which was closed in 2003 (rumor was that C&C was to reopen as Senor Frog's, again).  Grupo Anderson doesn't come up.  Not sure if I'm searching for the right name. 

C+C's was still open as of 12/20/2007. It is now closed and believe it has opened as Senior Frogs.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: March 31, 2008, 03:05:28 PM »

Let me claryfy, "The News" news paper is own by some-one. must have a structure...

CEO, managers, workers etc. 

The big fish in this organisation would be who that has an interest in this case and was also at the Gambling table the night in question.

Chamaly????

That's who I was thinking of, too...it was hashed out here so very long ago...Chemaly with the paper in Aruba....there's a printing company in Lebanon...

Hmmmm and who do we know of with ancestry in Lebanon?

Jossy Mansur's family was originally from Lebanon.
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: March 31, 2008, 03:28:27 PM »

As I can see There is a Holding Company and under that company there is other small companies, these small comapies move money from one to another.

The Brickel owners hands are in the Rave industry also

which one of the enteties are hiden it.

Let me ilustrate, Company X=bodem N.V, Managing director (y) is the Director but they operate a night club. but to hide the night club, you move it under a holding company.

Now the parent company from MP have other small N.V under it. one of them has a rave permit. A night club permit or he can use someone else permit in the establishment to operate the night club.

it that case the club operator is not part of the holding and may be hidden

the same go for a casino..The gambing going on that night may not have a permit to operate a casino but uses someone else permit to allow the games.

I am still looking.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: March 31, 2008, 03:32:55 PM »

Some very interesting information about the Harms and Mansur families.  It sounds like the Mansur's control the tobacco, gambling, and drugs on Aruba.  I have heard that Jossy's niece is married to Rudy Croes. 
Could Jossy have been there that night? 

http://www.publicintegrity.org/Report.aspx?aid=355
http://www.public-i.org/Content.aspx?src=search&context=article&id=579
http://duncan.gn.apc.org/bat/Health_Committee_Evidence_1.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jossy_Mansur
http://thekomisarscoop.com/1997/05/29/drug-smugglers-dutch-treat/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.