April 23, 2024, 02:32:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #2  (Read 771984 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: March 31, 2008, 09:42:47 PM »

Caps

GVC Geoffrey Van Cromfort (?sp) is the young guy that at one time? worked for VCB.  His sister is "real" police.  If that is what you were asking.

Does he work for the Visibility Team in 2005
at the night in question, did he has an alibi

Thanks

He had been fired from VCB. IIRC the people he had worked with said he was crazy.  When Natalee went to Aruba, he was working for a water sports company (owned by Julia???) and he was regarded as a beach bum.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #561 on: March 31, 2008, 10:09:26 PM »

Caps

GVC Geoffrey Van Cromfort (?sp) is the young guy that at one time? worked for VCB.  His sister is "real" police.  If that is what you were asking.

Thanks

He had been fired from VCB. IIRC the people he had worked with said he was crazy.  When Natalee went to Aruba, he was working for a water sports company (owned by Julia???) and he was regarded as a beach bum.
GVC's alibi was His parents...They said that He was home all night with them.....and they also packed up and left the island soon after Natalee Disappeared...IIRC

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #562 on: March 31, 2008, 10:09:55 PM »

In my humble opinion, there is something to the Chemalys. NO ONE WOULD CONTINUE TO EMPLOY JULIA RENFRO IF WHAT SHE WAS DOING WAS NOT AN ORDER. No one does what she has done and keeps their job unless someone has demanded you act accordingly.

The motive is right there.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: March 31, 2008, 10:10:01 PM »

SS

nychic has always had pretty credible posts, IMO.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: March 31, 2008, 10:12:40 PM »

In my humble opinion, there is something to the Chemalys. NO ONE WOULD CONTINUE TO EMPLOY JULIA RENFRO IF WHAT SHE WAS DOING WAS NOT AN ORDER. No one does what she has done and keeps their job unless someone has demanded you act accordingly.

I'm thinking there's something, too.  And there has to be some "order" for her to have gotten a published letter, by Mos himself, that she is not a suspect.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #565 on: March 31, 2008, 10:15:52 PM »

I'm thinking there's something, too.  And there has to be some "order" for her to have gotten a published letter, by Mos himself, that she is not a suspect.

right, why would a non-suspect need released from non-formal status?

wonder if that has to do with the missing hard drives and the screen shots and "hidey hole"?

+++

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: March 31, 2008, 10:19:25 PM »

I think you're right Rob and it sounds like there's some bad blood between Jossy and the Chemaly family.  This would certainly give Jossy a special motive to help Beth and Dave, especially if he knows that the Chemaly group and Julia are up to their necks in the coverup.
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: March 31, 2008, 10:19:25 PM »

August 12, 2005.

GVC is working with the police.

Link to Video

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: March 31, 2008, 10:20:27 PM »

Johny Chemaly opened the Mill Resort in the 80s, same time as Mansur with LaCabana.
Chemaly had a German restaurant The H something that only served German wine, then opened Valentinos.  Don't know if he still owns Mill Resort.  The name Chemaly doesn't sound German...but he must like German food...lol...

The previous editor of Aruba Today was an Oduber and Oduber owns the Solo P paper.

Isn't he the Interior Minister who recommended PVS to his judgeship type job?        Jack b

Not that I recall.

John Chemaly Jr. age in mid 30s I guess was 34 at time of pic on My Space.  Handsome man.  Got a lot of girls.  His dad is the one who recommended Palus for his job. Stats:   John Chemaly's Schools
Babson College
Wellesley, MA
Graduated: 1997
Student status: Alumni
Degree: Bachelor's Degree
Major: Finance / Investment / EPS
Minor: International Studies

1992 to 1997
Fishburne Military School
Waynesboro, VA
Graduated: 1992
Degree: High School Diploma

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: March 31, 2008, 10:20:51 PM »

right, why would a non-suspect need released from non-formal status?

wonder if that has to do with the missing hard drives and the screen shots and "hidey hole"?
she is involved to the theeth. she Was there at the tables that night.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: March 31, 2008, 10:24:29 PM »

Caps

Thanks

He must have been working.  He was in uniform helping "hunt" NH.
He was in all liklihood working and his firing would have been post dated, if that were a fact.  Hid dad would not have on his record he was fired.  We all know that.  That is a diversion.  If they had any proof, I am sure it would have been post dated.   jack b
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #571 on: March 31, 2008, 10:26:44 PM »

I think you're right Rob and it sounds like there's some bad blood between Jossy and the Chemaly family.  This would certainly give Jossy a special motive to help Beth and Dave, especially if he knows that the Chemaly group and Julia are up to their necks in the coverup.

SS I don't want you to think I have it in for the Mansurs... cause I don't. I know you understand that. I understand Island politics. You're in .. You're out. When you're out, those that are in are after you.. it's pretty simple.

With the MEP and AVP, along with the RED all causing all kinds of problems, this is what you eventually have. It's the Aruban model described by Darwin in comparison to when an asteroid wipes out an entire population. LOL

+++

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: March 31, 2008, 10:33:45 PM »

Geoffrey’s family confirms that their son does not know van der Sloot nor the Kalpoes
DIARIO Aruba
4/21/2006

ORANJESTAD (AAN): It was Thursday that the van Cromvoirt family reacted and stated openly that their son Geoffrey is not friends with any of the people who were previously detained in the Natalee Holloway investigation.

“The van Cromvoirt family distances itself completely from all expressions or declarations which bring Geoffrey van Cromvoirt in connection with the disappearance of Natalee Holloway and any statement in which any role is attributed to him in this case”, the family said in a statement issued in Dutch by his lawyer mr. Eline Lotter-Homan.

Further, the family demonstrated that Geoffrey wasn’t working for VCB Security at the end of May 2005 when Natalee disappeared.

But the prosecutor demonstrates clearly that his criminal offenses could have something to do with the disappearance of Natalee. However, there is still no report that has been divulged about the reason why this youngster was detained mid-day Saturday.

Aside from this, only yesterday was it known that the Aruba and Antilles Coast Guard are searching the sea around Aruba with sonar equipment. The search was conducted in secrecy. On Thursday however, the Coast Guard did not continue this search.

The bigger question is: did Geoffrey really meet Natalee that weekend in Aruba?
Previously, there were indications that the Mountain Brook High School kids now recognize his picture. But last Wednesday night on CNN, the mother, Beth Twitty indicated that she does not have any indication that this took place.
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: March 31, 2008, 10:35:12 PM »

Johny Chemaly opened the Mill Resort in the 80s, same time as Mansur with LaCabana.
Chemaly had a German restaurant The H something that only served German wine, then opened Valentinos.  Don't know if he still owns Mill Resort.  The name Chemaly doesn't sound German...but he must like German food...lol...

The previous editor of Aruba Today was an Oduber and Oduber owns the Solo P paper.

Isn't he the Interior Minister who recommended PVS to his judgeship type job?        Jack b

Not that I recall.

John Chemaly Jr. age in mid 30s I guess was 34 at time of pic on My Space.  Handsome man.  Got a lot of girls.  His dad is the one who recommended Palus for his job. Stats:   John Chemaly's Schools
Babson College
Wellesley, MA

1992 to 1997
Waynesboro, VA

Is he part of the Lions? is he a member
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #574 on: March 31, 2008, 10:38:06 PM »

Caps, I know there is a list of 2004 and 2005 Lions. Maybe BB has it???

+++

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: March 31, 2008, 10:44:55 PM »

SS I don't want you to think I have it in for the Mansurs... cause I don't. I know you understand that. I understand Island politics. You're in .. You're out. When you're out, those that are in are after you.. it's pretty simple.

With the MEP and AVP, along with the RED all causing all kinds of problems, this is what you eventually have. It's the Aruban model described by Darwin in comparison to when an asteroid wipes out an entire population. LOL

Rob, quite to the contrary.  I see you as a supporter of Jossy.  I think most of us are in spite of what we have learned.  If CAPS is correct there is discord between the owners of the two newspapers.  If Chemaly and Julia are dirty, I can see Jossy as having even more reason than usual to irritate them - even if it means being Beth's champion.  I was actually glad to find that Chemaly is Lebanese, in response to CAPS questions. It takes the heat off of Jossy.   
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: March 31, 2008, 10:47:54 PM »

I posted it about two pages back.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: March 31, 2008, 10:49:10 PM »

John Chemaly Jr. has a lion on his tee shirt.  A definite lion.  Also has another tee with Body inspector on it as did Lorenzo Rijn.  with a large needle on it.  Really nice lookin dude (no I am not wierd or strange,)  very clean cut and seems to gather some rather clinging acquaintances male and female.  He certainly does not look like I would peg as "gay" oriented, however.  Put John Chemaly, Jr in myspace.com and you should be able to pull this up (the Jr. Chemaly.)

His dad is definitely said to have recommended PVS for his job.  Jr. lives in same place as the VDs, so I guess his dad does too.   Jack b 
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: March 31, 2008, 10:51:06 PM »

I posted it about two pages back.

Maybe Jack's got it.   j/b
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: March 31, 2008, 10:52:09 PM »

Not that I recall.

Babson College
Wellesley, MA

1992 to 1997
Waynesboro, VA

Is he part of the Lions? is he a member

CAPS, I read through his MySpace this afternoon.  There are some very suggestive things in the four pages of his friends which indicate to me that he is gay.  I wondered if this might be his connection to Guido Wever and possibly the reason he was there that night.  Guido is also reported to be gay.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.