April 26, 2024, 11:20:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #2  (Read 772338 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: March 31, 2008, 11:58:05 PM »

jackb - is that possibly the Lowenbrau lion?
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: March 31, 2008, 11:58:31 PM »

lets me sumize here:

a) If I was Julia The News  reporter walking with Beth, Why would I try to talk ugly about her in public, But by doing this she will here my songs and will not walk with me anymore. unless she knows.

The OM has offer a peace pipe but awaits the response.

B) If I was Jossy, I will talk nice about her in public , she here the songs, but in the reality there is a hidden secret not told to her,

Last change to set this straight. Who will deceive Beth.?

0005-0006

President Clemente "Mike" Lampe
Imm. Past President Maximiliano F. "Bibi" Arends
1st Vice-President Frank Croes
2nd Vice-President John J. P. de Vries
3rd-Vice President Ludwig Jansen
Secretary Omar Tromp
Treasurer Jaime Laclé
Lion Tamer Adriaan J. Arendsz
Tail Twister Maiky L. Croes
Director 2 yrs. Marlon Croes
Director 2 yrs. Jaime A. Mata
Director 1 yrs. Tendo Boekhoudt
Director 1 yrs. Derwin Alders
Director Membership Modesto I. "Dede" Ruiz
Leo Advisor Jaime O. Donata
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: April 01, 2008, 12:00:25 AM »

It is on the My Space under John Chemaly Jr.@ mySpace.com
It is a lion on its hind legs.  Black is all I know.  j/b
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #603 on: April 01, 2008, 12:00:37 AM »

lets me sumize here:

a) If I was Julia The News  reporter walking with Beth, Why would I try to talk ugly about her in public, But by doing this she will here my songs and will not walk with me anymore. unless she knows.

B) If I was Jossy, I will talk nice about her in public , she here the songs, but in the reality there is a hidden secret not told to her,

Julia has already deceived Beth and also maybe Julia was who Jo pran called that night.....Julia could be the She that Joran mentioned in the Patrick/Peter tapes....  

strangely I could see that

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #604 on: April 01, 2008, 12:05:33 AM »

lets me sumize here:

Julia has already deceived Beth and also maybe Julia was who Jo pran called that night.....Julia could be the She that Joran mentioned in the Patrick/Peter tapes....  

as Janet might say......ewwwww   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: April 01, 2008, 12:07:16 AM »

Surprise!!!  Check the photography on the previous page. 
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #606 on: April 01, 2008, 12:08:25 AM »

lets me sumize here:

Yep! Julia is a low life and Joran likes low lives...so I could see Julia helping Joran because Anita was out of town especially if Julia was at the Sloots when this all went down....hence the rumor of PVS and Julia having a thing for each other.... 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: April 01, 2008, 12:10:49 AM »

Caps,

Do you know anything about Fernando and Maison Madruga?
How is he related to Jossy? He hosts private parties at this home, correct?

TIA

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: April 01, 2008, 12:13:25 AM »

IIRC way back when, someone here was questioning who the woman was in the pictures of Joran's welcome home party from jail.  They were all standing inside the van der Sloot gate.  Could that have been Julia Renfro?
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: April 01, 2008, 12:15:49 AM »

my first question this morning around 9:30 was:

Why would beth lie about her being a virgin and who run with the story was fox news. where did they got the news from? I will answer Julia.

Why why would I lhype up something that was not true and now i need some one to run with it. that can colorabrorate and sustain my lie. My friend. who walk with me. both know it is not the true and that makes it like we say in Logic world,  NOT = NOT and that makes it a logic sense.

it can not be OR and can not be AND OR logic. do not compute.

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: April 01, 2008, 12:24:00 AM »

my first question this morning around 9:30 was:

Why would beth lie about her being a virgin and who run with the story was fox news. where did they got the news from? I will answer Julia.

Why why would I lhype up something that was not true and now i need some one to run with it. that can colorabrorate and sustain my lie. My friend. who walk with me. both know it is not the true and that makes it like we say in Logic world,  NOT = NOT and that makes it a logic sense.

it can not be OR and can not be AND OR logic. do not compute.

with her I mean Natalee
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #611 on: April 01, 2008, 12:27:50 AM »

What is the name of the young vcb again he is a police

also, father is retired polis/Breda NL

Antillen.nu

BREDA / WILLEMSTAD (19-04-06) - Geoffrey van Cromvoirt is the son of a former policeman Breda. Zijn vader, Willem, was al achttien jaar politieman in onder meer de binnenstad van Breda toen hij eind 1997 besloot om zich volledig bezig te gaan houden met een eigen beveiligingsbedrijf. His father, William, was eighteen years policeman in activities such as the inner city of Breda at the end of 1997 when he decided to fully busy to go to a private security company. Dat meldt vandaag BN/De Stem . That today reports BN / De Stem ...

http://tinyurl.com/39hys5

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: April 01, 2008, 12:31:44 AM »

CAPS,  If Julia was at the gambling party, then she obviously deceived Beth.  Maybe Beth now knows that she was deceived.  She may or may not know how much she was deceived.  Does Beth know that Julia was there when something bad happened to Natalee?  Are you saying the Jossy has also deceived Beth and that Beth might not know this?
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: April 01, 2008, 12:44:31 AM »

CAPS,

It's late and I'm sleepy.

I have to feed my brain cells.

Was Jossy at the party with Julia?
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: April 01, 2008, 01:18:08 AM »

Surprise!!!  Check the photography on the previous page. 

Thanks SS  j/b
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: April 01, 2008, 05:51:48 AM »

The gardener returned, gave testimony before a judge and signed a statement.  I think Jossy said he even passed a lie detector:

After this interrogation, in the guard chamber at the Court, C.A. PENATA RAMOS gave this statement:

-    that the judge-commissar, during the interrogation, he authorized him to go to the w.c.:

-   that he saw two (2) young persons sitting (in car?) on a bank:

-   that he recognized those two young persons as those of which, with the Dutch boy who were in the photograph in the newspapers (with the Dutch boy he meant JVDS):

-   that he also recognized the gray car the boys were the Salinja in and:

-   that the two young persons appearance had changed but that he still nevertheless recognized them:
Of what our, statement, on oath of office made up this warrant, and has been signed at Oranjestad on August 16, 2005 has been closed.

Signed,

DD JACOBS             E.L. SOEMERS

Appearance had changed...
Seem to recall some-one else had a very noticeable hair cut early on...hmmm!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #616 on: April 01, 2008, 06:07:25 AM »

Julia work for what news agency and what I need also is the connection of that news Agency with MP. what relation ship is between MP and Julia....hmmmm

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 9:35 pm
DirtyHand is not an Arawak
Many pioneers have settled with the tribe

Why don’t the arawaks ambush the lions?
The cowboys don’t know.
DirtyHand knows, but is afraid of the Arawak Nation

pioneer:
one who goes to a new territory/country to live/work there

Fin

DirtyHand is from Geermany.  Cool thank you

DirtyHand

Dirty Hand

dirtyhand

dirty hand

Trudy Hassell

Interesting Rob....I wonder what job exactly she held in March 2005 when she was fired over the work permits. One of the ones appointed by Rudy Croes and the quick search I did showed she was in when van der Straten was out.

Also found on the Diario social pages that a young Hassel was soon to be Croes...maybe related...maybe not...
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #617 on: April 01, 2008, 06:20:04 AM »

Geoffrey’s family confirms that their son does not know van der Sloot nor the Kalpoes
DIARIO Aruba
4/21/2006

ORANJESTAD (AAN): It was Thursday that the van Cromvoirt family reacted and stated openly that their son Geoffrey is not friends with any of the people who were previously detained in the Natalee Holloway investigation.

“The van Cromvoirt family distances itself completely from all expressions or declarations which bring Geoffrey van Cromvoirt in connection with the disappearance of Natalee Holloway and any statement in which any role is attributed to him in this case”, the family said in a statement issued in Dutch by his lawyer mr. Eline Lotter-Homan.

Further, the family demonstrated that Geoffrey wasn’t working for VCB Security at the end of May 2005 when Natalee disappeared.

But the prosecutor demonstrates clearly that his criminal offenses could have something to do with the disappearance of Natalee. However, there is still no report that has been divulged about the reason why this youngster was detained mid-day Saturday.

Aside from this, only yesterday was it known that the Aruba and Antilles Coast Guard are searching the sea around Aruba with sonar equipment. The search was conducted in secrecy. On Thursday however, the Coast Guard did not continue this search.

The bigger question is: did Geoffrey really meet Natalee that weekend in Aruba?
Previously, there were indications that the Mountain Brook High School kids now recognize his picture. But last Wednesday night on CNN, the mother, Beth Twitty indicated that she does not have any indication that this took place.

Lots of posts and conflicting stories on this posted a couple of days back, on both threads.  IIRC...it was the last time Caps asked about GVC...LOL
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #618 on: April 01, 2008, 06:27:08 AM »

Lions…

The Lions Club…which coincidently seems we can’t access for a couple of days every time we discuss it and post links…I haven’t checked this morning…I was bad and am on ‘slow speed’

The Flag...Thanks truthseeker

The Coat of Arms…whose head is on the other side of the florin

The Lowenstein Group…checked this one a while ago

Probably forgot one or two….
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: April 01, 2008, 06:47:04 AM »

Caps,

Do you know anything about Fernando and Maison Madruga?
How is he related to Jossy? He hosts private parties at this home, correct?

TIA

Not Caps...but my interest is peaked...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.