April 19, 2024, 09:28:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #2  (Read 771729 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #620 on: April 01, 2008, 06:58:44 AM »

IIRC way back when, someone here was questioning who the woman was in the pictures of Joran's welcome home party from jail.  They were all standing inside the van der Sloot gate.  Could that have been Julia Renfro?

Not Julia, in my opinion!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #621 on: April 01, 2008, 07:15:48 AM »

CAPS,  If Julia was at the gambling party, then she obviously deceived Beth.  Maybe Beth now knows that she was deceived.  She may or may not know how much she was deceived.  Does Beth know that Julia was there when something bad happened to Natalee?  Are you saying the Jossy has also deceived Beth and that Beth might not know this?

Finngirl and I posted a couple of days back on just how misinformed or uniformed we were early in this case. If you check the early posts on the forums you will see the posters tell what they are hearing on Top 95 as it was happening. This was before the spin machine started.

I distinctly recall a post by Scubajap stating we were not being told everything and those on the island really knew what was happening. Specifically, who was being questioned.

So obviously Jossy knew these things, as is evident in his quote about Freddy being arrested early in the case. Did he share what he knew with Beth?  Could have…I don’t think we have any way of knowing for sure. Remember Jug’s ‘shock the world’ comment?

Go back to all the confusion on Guido/Lorenzo Wever. And who had the scratches…A lot of the confusion was credited to Tito…or that is what I have seen posted by some very credible posters. Go back a couple of days and we are still questioning just who Guido’s parents actually are and if there are more than one. I don’t think the one in Cuba going to Dentistry School is ‘our’ Guido Wever. So then, they must be two. Right?

And then we have Lorenzo Wever!  Lorenzo van Rijn/Gijn, maybe? Does anyone know for sure what his name really is? All part of the misinformation put out by Aruba to confuse, IMO.

Caps…are you sure that you have the right Guido Wever?  Just checking…LOL

My opinion only, but if Jossy is deceiving Beth at all, it would be about the 5th. suspect…hmmmm!  Odd that there are two that I think it could be…and I am not sure of their real names. The 'key' may be just who one or both of these 'locomen' really are!

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: April 01, 2008, 07:37:53 AM »

If the gardener is a diversion for the Sloots it didn't work. The gardener says he see Joran is the driver's seat of Deepak's Honda.

If the gardener was a diversion for the Sloot and to protect Joran he would have said he spotted Deepak in the driver's seat and Satish in the passenger's seat and no sign of Joran. Satish is the only one protected.... it makes no sense.

Ahh!!!          The reason I joined SM after all that time of lurking….I may be paraphrasing as I am slow loading pages and can’t go fetch the posts.

Rob…makes a lot of sense to me…JMO…FWIW…and as Anna would say:  I am entitled to it.

Lala’s…you have a response in the discussion from back in August. Much of my thoughts are still the same. LOL…One more new thought…why would a suspect, Satish, refuse to answer questions and refuse to sign statements. Refresh my memory, some-one, please, suspects are expected to lie, right?

Who said the alibi played for the Sloots?

There is a gap in the time line for the boys…

Who switched places?

The other car…

The Kalpoes might be let go…

One of the brothers might be let go…

The famous pic…The hand…Whose hand…

First posts of MumInOhio….

« Reply #295 on: August 28, 2007, 05:26:26 AM »   

Truthseeker2 Reading back, I've been looking for a statement Nadira made in which she said Satish hardly ever or never went out with Deepak. That same satatement said he was pacing about, excited, waiting for Deepak to come home.  This contradicted everything else we were told about him picking Deepak up from work that night.
   According to Sander's 6/16 PV he has known the Kalpoes a year and a half, and Koen goes to the movies with them.  Andre Santos PV says he has known Joran 6 years, Satish 2 and Deepak 1 year.
    I've been comparing the Kapoes' 5/31 PVs and until we get to the security guards their stories don't match. Their account of the guards is practically word for word, but details at C&C's totally different.  Deepak's account matches Joran's 6/9 PV, the first we have seen from him. Within 48 hours the brothers' stories don't match. Why?  Is it at all possible that Satish wasn't with Joran and Satish that night?

« Reply #305 on: August 28, 2007, 10:13:09 AM »   

Thanks Klaas,  FREDDY HAS TO TELL THE TRUTH!   Been wondering if he's the 5th suspect whose alibi can't be broken.  The gardner didn't recognize Satish and it appears Paulus and Joran have something on him, gun or a car incident.  Joran changed to Satish picked him up.  And to top it off the Kalpoe stepfather winds up with the Internet Cafe.

« Reply #306 on: August 28, 2007, 10:20:30 AM »   

Thanks CBB, Could the MB kids have had a really good look at whoever was with Joran at C&Cs?  It was probably dark in there, late and they were partying. The 3 were only ther 20-30 minutes tops.  Just because Joran says it was Satish doesn't make it so

« Reply #321 on: August 28, 2007, 11:17:32 AM »   

Thanks for the welcome Sunny.  Lala's, Deepak's statement 5/31 says he talked to a friend, Satish says he, meaning Satish, walked aroundand Joron and Deepak lagged behind and doesn't mention a friend. Maybe Paul Reynolds will be able to clue us in on what is fact or fiction.

« Reply #339 on: August 28, 2007, 11:42:24 AM »   

Not sure Sunny, except maybe Freddy needed protecting more.  IIRC Paulus got him a lawyer early on and Freddy's Dad walked out on a meeting with Paulus and Anita?  Didn't Deepak tell Joran to leave Satish out of this?

Link to discussions….

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2083.300

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #623 on: April 01, 2008, 07:47:46 AM »

Texasmom…Did you see my reply to you about Virginia Page yesterday morning on the NAH thread? I think what you were referring to was posted here a couple of days back when Hotping asked about it. Sorry, I can’t go back and check this morning.

Chata…I now remember what it was like to have dial-up…Julia or Anita…one could be involved. Well…more than we know for sure…I recall posts on the LCD a long time ago about a female being there, and always thought along the line of the pimpettes.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: April 01, 2008, 07:57:33 AM »

my first question this morning around 9:30 was:

Why would beth lie about her being a virgin and who run with the story was fox news. where did they got the news from? I will answer Julia.

Why why would I lhype up something that was not true and now i need some one to run with it. that can colorabrorate and sustain my lie. My friend. who walk with me. both know it is not the true and that makes it like we say in Logic world,  NOT = NOT and that makes it a logic sense.

it can not be OR and can not be AND OR logic. do not compute.

with her I mean Natalee

Caps...And I think you are still saying what you said yesterday morning. I do not agree. 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #625 on: April 01, 2008, 08:07:53 AM »

Caps

GVC Geoffrey Van Cromfort (?sp) is the young guy that at one time? worked for VCB.  His sister is "real" police.  If that is what you were asking.

Does he work for the Visibility Team in 2005
at the night in question, did he has an alibi

Thank
Yes and worked that night also, here is picture. Alibi stayed home with Mom & Dad

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: April 01, 2008, 09:56:27 AM »

Caps

GVC Geoffrey Van Cromfort (?sp) is the young guy that at one time? worked for VCB.  His sister is "real" police.  If that is what you were asking.

Thank
Yes and worked that night also, here is picture. Alibi stayed home with Mom & Dad

Something about this picture is definitely not right.  The background looks like it was taken from something else.  Their arms seems awful.  Who gave this photo?  I have seen it before, but it is not even where you can clean it up and see it good.   jackb
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: April 01, 2008, 10:05:56 AM »

Caps

Thank

Something about this picture is definitely not right.  The background looks like it was taken from something else.  Their arms seems awful.  Who gave this photo?  I have seen it before, but it is not even where you can clean it up and see it good.   jackb

It is a screen shot from a video. I posted the link a few pages back.

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: April 01, 2008, 10:12:02 AM »

Caps,

Do you know anything about Fernando and Maison Madruga?
How is he related to Jossy? He hosts private parties at this home, correct?

TIA

Not Caps...but my interest is peaked...
Hi Mum,

He is in many pictures with Chemaly, Jr. I don't think there is anything to it, I am just interested in the house...

Maison Madruga
The most exclusive event residence in Aruba.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #629 on: April 01, 2008, 10:17:46 AM »

Caps,

TIA

Hi Mum,

He is in many pictures with Chemaly, Jr. I don't think there is anything to it, I am just interested in the house...

Maison Madruga

Thanks vms...I will check it out when the dish company lifts my time-out!
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: April 01, 2008, 10:32:43 AM »

Caps,

TIA

Hi Mum,

Maison Madruga

It seems the Chemalys are associated with Bon Dia and some other well known names.

* October, 2007
BON DIA

Ahata.jpg
Contact Us - Contacts
Contact Details for this website
Name    Position    Phone    Fax
Caribbean Speed Printers N.V.    Editor    (00297) 582 78 00    (00297) 582 70 44
John Chemaly & John Chemaly Jr.    Directors       
Benjamin Romero    Cordinador       
Grace Mary Maduro    Gerente General       
Elisabeth Guanipa, Genevieve Garcia    Project Executive       
Harold Faro, Richard Brooks, Andres Krozendijk    Redactor Deportivo       
Michael Arends, Dr. Carlos Viana, Ronzzio de Cuba, Seever Krozendijk    Colaborador       
Mariano Heyden, Margatita Els (Antiyas, Bonaire)    International       
Bebby Kelly, Dino Tromp, Jason Inesia    Fotografo       
Ludwig Hermans    Reportero       
Gladys Palomino, Dina Maria    Layout       
Sandra Loefstok, Lando Rafael    Aviso y Arte       
Eduard Martijn, Jenny Lobbrecht, Martha Ariza, Natasha Ramos    Admin & Distribution       
Mariete Tromp, Gina Briesen    Collector       
Luis Fernando Arenas, Pablo Libre    Pre Press       
Afiliacion Sociedad Interamerica di Prensa (SIP)          
Delma Arends, Margarita Els, Oscar Vidal, Keen van Ommeren, Melvin Garcia    Redaccion       
     * Contacts   (17)
[ Back ]

Home Local Politica Deporte Social Obituario Search
Bon Dia Aruba
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: April 01, 2008, 10:38:36 AM »

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: April 01, 2008, 10:43:54 AM »

Caps,

TIA

Hi Mum,

Maison Madruga

Maison Madruga had a great event November 2006: A Celebrity Party for Fashion ... in Aruba, Fernando Mansur, hosted the Party together with Aruba's top magazine, ...www.myspace.com/mosaic_aruba -
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: April 01, 2008, 10:46:00 AM »

http://www.myspace.com/fernandomansur

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: April 01, 2008, 10:52:56 AM »

In my humble opinion, there is something to the Chemalys. NO ONE WOULD CONTINUE TO EMPLOY JULIA RENFRO IF WHAT SHE WAS DOING WAS NOT AN ORDER. No one does what she has done and keeps their job unless someone has demanded you act accordingly.

The motive is right there.

I'm thinking there's something, too.  And there has to be some "order" for her to have gotten a published letter, by Mos himself, that she is not a suspect.

right, why would a non-suspect need released from non-formal status?

wonder if that has to do with the missing hard drives and the screen shots and "hidey hole"?
she is involved to the theeth. she Was there at the tables that night.

CAPS sent us running in a lot of different directions last night in search of the party goers at Brickel Bay that night.  Now that I have had some sleep and I've been able to get a little settled in my thoughts, I keep going back to one BIG piece of information that he shared.  I am so repulsed by the idea that Julia could have been at that private party where Natalee may have met her demise.  How could any woman be present where unsuspecting young girls are drugged and taken advantage of?  How could she even face Beth and portray herself as a helpful friend knowing what she had been a part of?  If what CAPS is telling us is correct, this woman is more evil than we can possibly imagine.  I wonder if Beth and Dave have any idea of her possible involvement. 
I can somewhat understand how Chemaly or Jossy could be lying to protect illegal and lucrative interests, but any woman who could watch or even be aware of men abusing young women is beyond me. Perhaps Julia's lack of character is the reason why we know so little about her background.  I just feel so devastated and I no longer want to boycott crappy island, I want to sink that entire sandbar.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #635 on: April 01, 2008, 10:55:00 AM »

Caps,

TIA

Hi Mum,

Maison Madruga

Maison Madruga had a great event November 2006: A Celebrity Party for Fashion ... in Aruba, Fernando Mansur, hosted the Party together with Aruba's top magazine, ...www.myspace.com/mosaic_aruba -

Jackb and vms...Thank you both. I have never heard of this place. Boy...I am going to be busy this afternoon!
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: April 01, 2008, 11:00:54 AM »

In my humble opinion, there is something to the Chemalys. NO ONE WOULD CONTINUE TO EMPLOY JULIA RENFRO IF WHAT SHE WAS DOING WAS NOT AN ORDER. No one does what she has done and keeps their job unless someone has demanded you act accordingly.

I'm thinking there's something, too.  And there has to be some "order" for her to have gotten a published letter, by Mos himself, that she is not a suspect.

wonder if that has to do with the missing hard drives and the screen shots and "hidey hole"?

CAPS sent us running in a lot of different directions last night in search of the party goers at Brickel Bay that night.  Now that I have had some sleep and I've been able to get a little settled in my thoughts, I keep going back to one BIG piece of information that he shared.  I am so repulsed by the idea that Julia could have been at that private party where Natalee may have met her demise.  How could any woman be present where unsuspecting young girls are drugged and taken advantage of?  How could she even face Beth and portray herself as a helpful friend knowing what she had been a part of?  If what CAPS is telling us is correct, this woman is more evil than we can possibly imagine.  I wonder if Beth and Dave have any idea of her possible involvement. 
I can somewhat understand how Chemaly or Jossy could be lying to protect illegal and lucrative interests, but any woman who could watch or even be aware of men abusing young women is beyond me. Perhaps Julia's lack of character is the reason why we know so little about her background.  I just feel so devastated and I no longer want to boycott crappy island, I want to sink that entire sandbar.

Whatcha wanna know about her background? Laughing

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: April 01, 2008, 11:06:08 AM »

Whatcha wanna know about her background? Laughing

VMS, Give us the dirt on Renfro!!!   

My first impression of the bedroom photograph was an elaborate setting for a porn video. 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #638 on: April 01, 2008, 11:07:51 AM »

Now that my head has stopped spinning....let's continue. LOL

What about Freddy?  Why would Kalpoes say he needs to tell the truth?  Was he the movie guy at the party?   Seems that Joran is missing from a lot of the equations from yesterday...where does he fit into all this?  Why does it matter if Natalee was a virgin or not?  I am a little lost on that particular aspect.  It doesn't change what happened to her, or does it?   Just a few questions that jumped out at me yesterday...questions that I am sure many will eventually ask concerning the info from yesterday.  Thinking outside the box can be a good thing.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: April 01, 2008, 11:19:54 AM »

Now that my head has stopped spinning....let's continue. LOL

What about Freddy?  Why would Kalpoes say he needs to tell the truth?  Was he the movie guy at the party?   Seems that Joran is missing from a lot of the equations from yesterday...where does he fit into all this?  Why does it matter if Natalee was a virgin or not?  I am a little lost on that particular aspect.  It doesn't change what happened to her, or does it?   Just a few questions that jumped out at me yesterday...questions that I am sure many will eventually ask concerning the info from yesterday.  Thinking outside the box can be a good thing.

I agree with you completely.  Why is Natalee's virginity even an issue in this?   My occupation involves kids that are Natalee's age, and I can assure you that not very many of them are virgins.  Why did this even become an issue?    Yesterday, CAPS seemed to be focusing on this very subject and he wanted to know how the virginity question originated.  IIRC the MB girls had said that as friends they had discussed their virginity.  I think that Beth also gave some kind of a statement about Natalee having had a recent GYN examination and that her doctor had said she was a virgin. Why is all of this even important?  Was someone trying to portray her as being sexually provocative and therefore anything that Joran did was justified?  Give me a break. Was this Beth's response to character assaults on Natalee? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.