April 16, 2024, 02:20:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #2  (Read 771221 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: April 01, 2008, 11:20:38 AM »

lol@VMS

Whatcha wanna know about her background?
Do It, why save it .

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #641 on: April 01, 2008, 11:26:57 AM »

When it first came up in 2005, I think it was a way of making the victim look less squeaky clean in the media from Aruba.  Afterall, Aruba was the "party place" for young girls to go...get drunk...get laid.  Not saying that doesn't happen, but wehn Beth uttered those words it opened all sorts of opportunities to hammer home the fact that she was there partying each night...a sort of "she asked for it" scenario as uttered by Tito Lacle at one time. 

Since it was in the Shango riddles, it would be fair game to explore...now that we know there was nothing to it all that can be put to rest.  Sometimes everything Shango says is not related to everything else. It could be Shango's way of saying she had already been exposed to the party scene the night before or that she was simply intoxicated the night before...I am not convinced he used the term literally. My opinion of course.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #642 on: April 01, 2008, 11:32:21 AM »

Now that my head has stopped spinning....let's continue. LOL

What about Freddy?  Why would Kalpoes say he needs to tell the truth?  Was he the movie guy at the party?   Seems that Joran is missing from a lot of the equations from yesterday...where does he fit into all this?  Why does it matter if Natalee was a virgin or not?  I am a little lost on that particular aspect.  It doesn't change what happened to her, or does it?   Just a few questions that jumped out at me yesterday...questions that I am sure many will eventually ask concerning the info from yesterday.  Thinking outside the box can be a good thing.

Good Morning Lala's...Best Bud Freddy!....Interesting for me when I read my first posts that my thoughts haven't changed much, when it comes to Freddy....whatever he calls himself! If I could be positive of his last name, maybe the pieces of the puzzle would fit together!

Only thing I can think of whether it would matter if Natalee was a virgin or not, would be the 'Mary who was not a virgin'...meaning they got the wrong girl!

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: April 01, 2008, 11:32:33 AM »

lol@VMS

Whatcha wanna know about her background?
Do It, why save it .

Come on VMS, Inquiring minds want to know. 

Maybe Renfro is Posner's Gun Maw. 
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: April 01, 2008, 11:36:46 AM »

Michael Posner aka Michael Rubins aka Irving Goldstein = Dirty Hand 
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #645 on: April 01, 2008, 11:49:38 AM »

Michael Posner aka Michael Rubins aka Irving Goldstein = Dirty Hand 

Many Dirty Hands....dirty hands...hand holding hand is dirty...and the Arawak Dirty Hand...a Croes IMO...where is COLUMBO!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #646 on: April 01, 2008, 11:50:24 AM »

What about Freddy?  Why would Kalpoes say he needs to tell the truth?  Was he the movie guy at the party?   Seems that Joran is missing from a lot of the equations from yesterday...where does he fit into all this?  Why does it matter if Natalee was a virgin or not?  I am a little lost on that particular aspect.  It doesn't change what happened to her, or does it?   Just a few questions that jumped out at me yesterday...questions that I am sure many will eventually ask concerning the info from yesterday.  Thinking outside the box can be a good thing.

Good Morning Lala's...Best Bud Freddy!....Interesting for me when I read my first posts that my thoughts haven't changed much, when it comes to Freddy....whatever he calls himself! If I could be positive of his last name, maybe the pieces of the puzzle would fit together!

Only thing I can think of whether it would matter if Natalee was a virgin or not, would be the 'Mary who was not a virgin'...meaning they got the wrong girl!

Precisely!  If it wasn't the virgin girl..then was it supposed to be...??
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #647 on: April 01, 2008, 11:53:58 AM »

I agree with you completely.  Why is Natalee's virginity even an issue in this?   My occupation involves kids that are Natalee's age, and I can assure you that not very many of them are virgins.  Why did this even become an issue?    Yesterday, CAPS seemed to be focusing on this very subject and he wanted to know how the virginity question originated.  IIRC the MB girls had said that as friends they had discussed their virginity.  I think that Beth also gave some kind of a statement about Natalee having had a recent GYN examination and that her doctor had said she was a virgin. Why is all of this even important?  Was someone trying to portray her as being sexually provocative and therefore anything that Joran did was justified?  Give me a break. Was this Beth's response to character assaults on Natalee?  

If my memory serves me well, Beth's statement was in defense of the comments made regarding Natalee's purported coming on to Joran.  The hate forums concentrated on this topic.  I'm not sure I understand yet why Caps was going down that avenue yesterday, but I'll follow along.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #648 on: April 01, 2008, 11:57:21 AM »

Very, very well said Pearl. I was there on June 10th and 11th. They lied to us about everything, Julia Renfro told us the body was found and came to us crying that up until then she did not believe they really killed her. Julia believed the body had been found and had me call to confirm. I called the number she gave and they said yes, the body has been found. One hour later, we were told it was a rumor. Very strange.,,, The coverup went big time. I think it goes to the very top, Oduber knows what happened.

Comment by viet vet | November 28, 2006, 10:54 am

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: April 01, 2008, 12:00:56 PM »

Very, very well said Pearl. I was there on June 10th and 11th. They lied to us about everything, Julia Renfro told us the body was found and came to us crying that up until then she did not believe they really killed her. Julia believed the body had been found and had me call to confirm. I called the number she gave and they said yes, the body has been found. One hour later, we were told it was a rumor. Very strange.,,, The coverup went big time. I think it goes to the very top, Oduber knows what happened.

Renfro was probably crying not because a body had been found, but because she and Posner were looking at 15 years. 

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: April 01, 2008, 12:01:04 PM »

Precisely!  If it wasn't the virgin girl..then was it supposed to be...??

I say Yes!…Because of Beth’s reaction, especially what she thought the day she found out. And then there is the Bacchus’ reaction.

I think this is where the ‘bird on the wire’ come in and probably has to do with the link that COLUMBO posted yesterday. Timewise it makes sense.

Interesting…that boat Captain’s name was Rodriguez…another coincidence.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #651 on: April 01, 2008, 12:03:26 PM »

FYI...the Chemaly connections...Tylergal did a lot of research on this back in 2005-06. I don't know if we still have that info, but someone may want to look at his older posts.  She worked tirelessly on this, but we may have lost it in the crash.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: April 01, 2008, 12:08:17 PM »

I wonder if Posner's personal suite ("home" as Shango put it) has been completely redecorated in the past three years. 
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #653 on: April 01, 2008, 12:10:30 PM »

Thanks for posting...Blonde

Caps seems to think that Oduber was out of the country...from what I have seen he was from around the 6/4 until 6/9, but other than that I am not sure. I have not had time to go back and check if he was at the DC summit.

Lots of peeps wanted to be out of town the night of May 29th. 2005!

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: April 01, 2008, 12:11:17 PM »

FYI...the Chemaly connections...Tylergal did a lot of research on this back in 2005-06. I don't know if we still have that info, but someone may want to look at his older posts.  She worked tirelessly on this, but we may have lost it in the crash.

I think that CAPS was trying to tell us that one of the newspaper owners was present at the party.  That would be Chemaly, Jr.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: April 01, 2008, 12:14:18 PM »

Caps seems to think that Oduber was out of the country...from what I have seen he was from around the 6/4 until 6/9, but other than that I am not sure. I have not had time to go back and check if he was at the DC summit.

IIRC that Oduber was in Florida for a conference and didn't return for several days.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: April 01, 2008, 12:21:08 PM »

LaLa,

Has anyone every figured out who A.B./E.B. is, and is he the 5th?   
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: April 01, 2008, 12:29:02 PM »

IIRC that Oduber was in Florida for a conference and didn't return for several days.

SS…The conference was the Organization of American States in Fort Lauderdale. From June 5 through 7. He met with Condi Rice on the 6th. and discussed Natalee. He arrived back I believe the morning of the 9th.

I just don’t know if he was at the one in Washington at the end of May.  The links are somewhere back in the thread, maybe around page 20, but I’m not sure. I think I posted them yesterday morning. And my computer is just too slow loading pages to go back and check. I will check in the morning.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #658 on: April 01, 2008, 12:29:18 PM »

Joran Confessed Something Bad Happend
Saturday, June 11, 2005

Oduber came back and did damage control
Sunday, June 12, 2005 Posted: 11:34 PM EDT (0334 GMT)

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (CNN) -- Aruban Prime Minister Nelson Oduber stressed Sunday night that his government "is doing the utmost" to solve the disappearance of an Alabama teen.

"We hope that we will find Natalee Holloway alive, and are still praying that there is nothing bad that has happened to her," Oduber told reporters nearly two weeks after she was reported missing.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #659 on: April 01, 2008, 12:37:38 PM »

Shout out to vms...I thought you were going to give us the low down on Julia….Enquiring minds want to know!….LOL

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.