March 28, 2024, 06:46:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #2  (Read 766976 times)
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #700 on: April 01, 2008, 08:10:42 PM »

I remember seeing Joran state on the news that NH had told him that she was a virgin......though he never stated whether or not he had asked her (or anybody else) the question

Maybe she was until they gang-raped her, before trying to take he to someone else and pass her off as still being unspoiled.  They probably realized it and threatened Joran and his gang of aholes.  jackb
Jack I thought the same thing...How else would Joran so confidently say that She was a virgin.....

Great minds think alike.  LOL  I did not, however know that acknowledged that what I believe IS a fact that she was a virgin.  Did he mention this first?  I was never clear about who put that out there first.   j/b
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #701 on: April 01, 2008, 08:16:01 PM »

Vanity Fair:

Croes could see Joran's mind working. Finally, he said, "We didn't go directly to the Holiday Inn. She wanted us to drive around. The girl was crazy. She was just crazy." According to Croes, Joran said Natalee then told him three things as they drove north past the Holiday Inn: that her mother was "like Hitler," that she was a virgin, and that she was a lesbian. She begged him to take her to a beach where she had heard she could see sharks, but Joran told her that was a local myth. She told him she wanted to have sex.

http://scrux.com/clonedpages/vanityfairoriginal.htm
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: April 01, 2008, 08:22:11 PM »

Vanity Fair:

Croes could see Joran's mind working. Finally, he said, "We didn't go directly to the Holiday Inn. She wanted us to drive around. The girl was crazy. She was just crazy." According to Croes, Joran said Natalee then told him three things as they drove north past the Holiday Inn: that her mother was "like Hitler," that she was a virgin, and that she was a lesbian. She begged him to take her to a beach where she had heard she could see sharks, but Joran told her that was a local myth. She told him she wanted to have sex.

Croes?  Which Croes said that.  Croes was not supposed to know anything, was he?  Also, those sorry azzed people down there probably have never seen a virgin before and assumed since she said she was that she would be of that persuasion.
She was just a nice girl.  That seems to be unheard of down there.  She really was out of her element down there as she was too trustful.   Jack/b
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: April 01, 2008, 08:26:10 PM »

Vanity Fair:

Croes?  Which Croes said that.  Croes was not supposed to know anything, was he?  Also, those sorry azzed people down there probably have never seen a virgin before and assumed since she said she was that she would be of that persuasion.
She was just a nice girl.  That seems to be unheard of down there.  She really was out of her element down there as she was too trustful.   Jack/b

So, you are saying Vanity Fair got an interview from Steve Croes?  We all know what a rag that thing is.  Popular, but a gift to the left wing.  j/b
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: April 01, 2008, 08:45:03 PM »

I remember seeing Joran state on the news that NH had told him that she was a virgin......though he never stated whether or not he had asked her (or anybody else) the question

Maybe she was until they gang-raped her, before trying to take he to someone else and pass her off as still being unspoiled.  They probably realized it and threatened Joran and his gang of aholes.  jackb
Jack I thought the same thing...How else would Joran so confidently say that She was a virgin.....

Great minds think alike.  LOL  I did not, however know that acknowledged that what I believe IS a fact that she was a virgin.  Did he mention this first?  I was never clear about who put that out there first.   j/b

ALSO:  This is IMPORTANT.  I goofed, it was not Chemaly (interior minister) as I had Chemaly of the brain.  It was:

Interior Minister Johan Remkes was called upon by Rudy Croes to take over the Natalee Holloway investigation in August of last year. Official Remkes is the individual who recommended Paulus van der Sloot be appointed to the bench of the Joint Court.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: April 01, 2008, 08:55:55 PM »

Vanity Fair:

So, you are saying Vanity Fair got an interview from Steve Croes?  We all know what a rag that thing is.  Popular, but a gift to the left wing.  j/b

Charles Croes, listening to Joran, the first night.  Beth did not mention it first.  Joran did.  If Natalee said any of these things, it was in desperation IMO.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: April 01, 2008, 08:59:06 PM »

Max Arends (the eyebrow one) went to school with Joran.  His sister posted under the nic Adella, at websleuths, early on.  I can't find her original post, but this summary is accurate with my recollection:

07-13-2005, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyPigeon
Wasn't there an Arens and an Arends? I can't remember exactly, but I think Adella's brother was concerned that his name was very similar to someone else's.

I found the old thread but could not get it to work to show everyone. Adella said the one arrested was Macito Arendez and NOT her brother Max Arrend. She said that the media was wanting him to do interviews since he knew Joran and that is how his name got out there.

I really miss her posting. 

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26041&page=10
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #707 on: April 01, 2008, 09:00:37 PM »

Vanity Fair:

Charles Croes, listening to Joran, the first night.  Beth did not mention it first.  Joran did.  If Natalee said any of these things, it was in desperation IMO.
I Agree Buckeye! Natalee probably said that right before They raped Her...thinking that maybe that would make Them stop Assaulting Her....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: April 01, 2008, 09:41:02 PM »

Vanity Fair:

I Agree Buckeye! Natalee probably said that right before They raped Her...thinking that maybe that would make Them stop Assaulting Her....

I believe she did too, and I truly believe she was unspoiled until they raped her.
I think they need to die for what they did.  They took everything from her when they did that.  She was, I believe trying to wait until she was married.  People do that.  There are some people who are above promiscuity and who think highly enough of themselves to know that giving themselves to someone outside marriage is not in their best interest in the long run.  It can work out, I suppose, but she seemed like she believed in the Bible as was indicated in her Journal.  She just seemed like a good girl out of her element.  Perhaps trying to test the waters of being part of a group who was doing what they normally do to have a good time.  She seemed to enjoy making good in school and dedicating her life to help others.  It really is a shame that she got caught up in the depravity of those gutless wonders.   Jackb.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #709 on: April 01, 2008, 10:01:13 PM »

Found an ******* quote about Max.  (Original) Link doesn't work.

June 19, 2005

AG: here's a post from "Adella" from Aruba on websleuths yesterday i believe. It adresses the two max situation.

Hold your horses!!!!

I've been trying to keep up with the posts because I left of yesterday before part 6 was even closed....but when I got to post 101 I was shocked! And I started to quickly glance over everything to post an update already!!!

I have to say, YOU GUYS ARE FAST@! This Max Arends is my brother! He's at home, chillin' all freaked out because you already know him! He is actually Joran's class-mate and exactly the person I was mentioning in part 6 that CNBC is desperately trying to contact for a 'simple' interview. He didn't want to participate since they want to question him by himself and they want a possitive side of Joran, I think as well as he think that they will EAT HIM ALIVE if he does that!

Anyhow, he's not the Max Arends that being arrested, this is another Max Arends who I happen to know as well, his name is actually not Max Arends, but Maxito, and his last name is Arendsz. I'm not sure what's happening to him right now, but I already have someone trying to find that out.

Again, my borther is not arrested and has anything to do with this

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2103.520
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: April 01, 2008, 10:09:25 PM »

June 19, 2005

AG: here's a post from "Adella" from Aruba on websleuths yesterday i believe. It adresses the two max situation.

Hold your horses!!!!

I've been trying to keep up with the posts because I left of yesterday before part 6 was even closed....but when I got to post 101 I was shocked! And I started to quickly glance over everything to post an update already!!!

I have to say, YOU GUYS ARE FAST@! This Max Arends is my brother! He's at home, chillin' all freaked out because you already know him! He is actually Joran's class-mate and exactly the person I was mentioning in part 6 that CNBC is desperately trying to contact for a 'simple' interview. He didn't want to participate since they want to question him by himself and they want a possitive side of Joran, I think as well as he think that they will EAT HIM ALIVE if he does that!

Anyhow, he's not the Max Arends that being arrested, this is another Max Arends who I happen to know as well, his name is actually not Max Arends, but Maxito, and his last name is Arendsz. I'm not sure what's happening to him right now, but I already have someone trying to find that out.

I think Adella is correct.  There are two men on the Lions Club list that have these close spellings - Arands and Arandsz.  CAPS sent us looking for the Tail Twister who spelled his name Arandsz.
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #711 on: April 01, 2008, 11:33:34 PM »

one local says Maxito Arendsz arrested ...

another local, Maxito's BFF, says he/Maxito
don't know Lorenzo or JvdS/his 3 chocolate buddies

June 19, 2005

Hold your horses!!!!

I think Adella is correct.  There are two men on the Lions Club list that have these close spellings - Arands and Arandsz.  CAPS sent us looking for the Tail Twister who spelled his name Arandsz.

Board of Directors 2005-2006

Lion Tamer Adriaan J. Arendsz

chech the Lion Tamer  any business

august 3/4, 2005

Peeps: I am the owner of Boost Unit website and the webmaster of the speedshop. I don't know what your deal is with us or anything. We don't know that teen Joran nor his 3 chocolate factory buddies.

Peeps: This is not the first time that somebody wants to connect us with the fatass dutchy.

Peeps: Maxito is one of my best friends. We go everywhere together. This rumor also spread on the street. Frankly we were pretty scared about this false accusations. Long story short, the detectives already know about this and have straightened out this false rumor. He doesn't know this guy Lorenzo. Locoman came once with his mom to the shop to get some quotations for parts for his Quad racer. That's it. We don't know locoman nor his following. Also we don't want to know anything about him. We stick to our motto " minding our own business"

omega: Can you please tell me to whom you refer when you wrote "...Joran and his three chocolate factory buddies." Who are these 3 individuals? Thanks so much.

Peeps: I did a typo, I meant 2 chocolate buddies.

Ms DarthVada: I thought he meant 3, meaning, deepak, satish and freddy. haha

karen: thank you, peeps! just to be sure..we are talking about the maxito arendsz, who is in his 20's? i know there is also a max arends, could that be the one they meant?

Peeps: He's 26. The same as me. He's the same person. Maxito = Little Max in papiamento. A childhood name that got stuck till now.

2-3 weeks later ...

Peeps: Alright guys, I just found out a little detail: There are 2 Max's on the island. But....the difference lies in the last name: Max Arends - @20 years old. And associated with Joran. Max Arendsz - 26 years old. Owner of the Speed Shop and has no clue who Joran and his posse is. Somehow, the names got mixed up and misleading info spread like wild fire. Anyhow, back on topic.

minutes later ...

Peeps: From my uber reliable source, the local detectives searched his house twice already, but what to do if you can't find anything.

The police know about the parties, etc etc. And they also agree that LVR is a little kwak kwak in the head.

Anyhow, I got this pic from a source of mine, which I think will be the only pic you'll be able to find of him.

This is from his van, and guess who's driving.
So there, I helped you guys a little. I hope I don't get shafted like many helpful Arubians have been misused / abused in the past by los americanos.

http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/7466/piwannabee6fq.jpg

Don't ask me for more.
Don't ask me for higher resolution.
Don't ask me for bigger pictures.
I still stand by my opinion that you guys are losing your time with this fellow.
See you next time

Quote from: JE
march 22, 2008
If the general belief is that Simian and Merian Ernest are one and the same
then Alcazar's Revenge makes another good candidate for being simian

I googled Alczars revenge and this came up, off the wall like i said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Bishop

Mary Bishop was a fictional character on the American soap opera General Hospital.

some quotes from the wiki page:

Mary discovered that the stranger Nikolas spoke to was Lorenzo Alcazar
They painted Emily as a scorned lover that couldn't let go of Connor.
Mary received her medication and went into cardiac arrest and later died.
It was discovered that Mary had been given the wrong medication.
Suspicion fell on Emily since she was alone with the medicine cart and threatened Mary.
The mystery of her murder was never solved,
although many believe she was killed by Lorenzo Alcazar.

Probably nothing but some of the terms used jumped out

just a thought

Alcazar's Revenge: attitude/post style reminds me of Peeps aka Andry Lopez

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #712 on: April 01, 2008, 11:38:21 PM »

I messed up those quote boxes big-time!

sorry, SS.   Embarassed

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: April 01, 2008, 11:43:40 PM »

I messed up those quote boxes big-time!

sorry, SS.   Embarassed

What do you think about starting a thread for the peeps quotes?

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #714 on: April 02, 2008, 12:10:23 AM »

What do you think about starting a thread for the peeps quotes?

good idea IMO

there's an older thread in NH board/5 pages:
Lorenzo - June 2005 information and RaceJunkies posts

race junkies = the crowd from the speed shop IIRC

bumped it to first page of NH index

perhaps admin could move it to sim/shango board ...
or do you want to start over fresh?

I'll follow your lead, either way  Cool

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: April 02, 2008, 12:26:57 AM »

Also thought I would put this tidbit here. 

Dutch interior minister under fire for behavior in tsunami-hit Thailand.

Xinhua News Agency
Date:
    January 4, 2005
More results for:
    Johan Remkes | Copyright information COPYRIGHT 2005 COMTEX News Network, Inc. This material is published under license from the publisher through the Gale Group, Farmington Hills, Michigan.  All inquiries regarding rights should be directed to the Gale Group.

BRUSSELS, Jan 4, 2005 (Xinhua via COMTEX)

The Dutch parliament has criticized Interior Minister Johan Remkes for his behavior while on vacation in Thailand, Radio Netherlands reported on Tuesday.

The Socialist Party of the Netherlands said the minister's behavior was "scandalous" while the Christian Democrats reproached Remkes for his lack of empathy.

Although Remkes has been in Thailand since Dec. 26, 2004 when the tsunami occurred, he has yet to visit the victims of the disaster, according to the radio.

The minister has since announced he ... (that is all I got without signing up and I didn't want to, j/b)

---------------------------------------------------

Playboy Johan Remkes heeft huizen in Brazilië en Thailand (op het ... en ook naar thailand misschien bij remkes als hulpje huis ... Remkes heeft geen huis ...
www.geenstijl.nl/mt/archieven/003211.html - 89k - Cached

So, Johan likes Thailand.  (Wonder if there is a Marten Van den berg connection?) Jackb

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: April 02, 2008, 12:31:12 AM »

It sure is quiet in here tonight.  There are echoes.  Is this the quiet before a big storm?   
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: April 02, 2008, 12:38:20 AM »

It sure is quiet in here tonight.  There are echoes.  Is this the quiet before a big storm?   
I sure Hope So SS.....The Calm before the Storm....We need to hear some good news.....For some reason I think We will before to long.....

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: April 02, 2008, 12:45:59 AM »

Brought over from N/H Thread Quote by Jackb

Could it be:  That since Remkeys (min. of the interior in Aruba) has the name REMKEYS.  He is Dirtyhand, the KEY.  There are many dirtyhands. Remkeys.
Someone may be trying to say something.  Afterall he did recommend PVS for that job.  I have seen stranger stuff.  Not so far out.   Jack Blue

Remkes=Rem Keys

In God We Trust!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: April 02, 2008, 12:53:55 AM »

Brought over from N/H Thread Quote by Jackb

Could it be:  That since Remkeys (min. of the interior in Aruba) has the name REMKEYS.  He is Dirtyhand, the KEY.  There are many dirtyhands. Remkeys.
Someone may be trying to say something.  Afterall he did recommend PVS for that job.  I have seen stranger stuff.  Not so far out.   Jack Blue

Remkes=Rem Keys

Hotping, that is really a clever thought.  It's so late, it's so quiet, and you are on a roll.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.