March 29, 2024, 02:52:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #2  (Read 767101 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #720 on: April 02, 2008, 01:04:13 AM »

Brought over from N/H Thread Quote by Jackb

Could it be:  That since Remkeys (min. of the interior in Aruba) has the name REMKEYS.  He is Dirtyhand, the KEY.  There are many dirtyhands. Remkeys.
Someone may be trying to say something.  Afterall he did recommend PVS for that job.  I have seen stranger stuff.  Not so far out.   Jack Blue

Remkes=Rem Keys

Hotping, that is really a clever thought.  It's so late, it's so quiet, and you are on a roll.
It wasn't mine it was Jackb's clever thought I just agreed with Him.... But Jack and I Thank You... 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: April 02, 2008, 01:16:29 AM »

Could it be:  That since Remkeys (min. of the interior in Aruba) has the name REMKEYS.  He is Dirtyhand, the KEY.  There are many dirtyhands. Remkeys.
Someone may be trying to say something.  Afterall he did recommend PVS for that job.  I have seen stranger stuff.  Not so far out.   Jack Blue

Remkes=Rem Keys

Hotping, that is really a clever thought.  It's so late, it's so quiet, and you are on a roll.
It wasn't mine it was Jackb's clever thought I just agreed with Him.... But Jack and I Thank You... 

I know Remkes has no "Y", but it sounds like more than one dirtyhand(s.)
He supposed to be a playboy, too.  Goes to Thailand.  Wonder if he knows our friend and "lover of the unfeathered" Martin Vandenberg.   Jackb
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: April 02, 2008, 01:18:46 AM »

Remkes=Rem Keys

I know Remkes has no "Y", but it sounds like more than one dirtyhand(s.)
He supposed to be a playboy, too.  Goes to Thailand.  Wonder if he knows our friend and "lover of the unfeathered" Martin Vandenberg.   Jackb

I did say "friend" but you know I did not meant friend.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: April 02, 2008, 01:41:07 AM »

In my humble opinion, there is something to the Chemalys. NO ONE WOULD CONTINUE TO EMPLOY JULIA RENFRO IF WHAT SHE WAS DOING WAS NOT AN ORDER. No one does what she has done and keeps their job unless someone has demanded you act accordingly.

The motive is right there.

I'm thinking there's something, too.  And there has to be some "order" for her to have gotten a published letter, by Mos himself, that she is not a suspect.

right, why would a non-suspect need released from non-formal status?

wonder if that has to do with the missing hard drives and the screen shots and "hidey hole"?
she is involved to the theeth. she Was there at the tables that night.

CAPS sent us running in a lot of different directions last night in search of the party goers at Brickel Bay that night.  Now that I have had some sleep and I've been able to get a little settled in my thoughts, I keep going back to one BIG piece of information that he shared.  I am so repulsed by the idea that Julia could have been at that private party where Natalee may have met her demise.  How could any woman be present where unsuspecting young girls are drugged and taken advantage of?  How could she even face Beth and portray herself as a helpful friend knowing what she had been a part of?  If what CAPS is telling us is correct, this woman is more evil than we can possibly imagine.  I wonder if Beth and Dave have any idea of her possible involvement. 
I can somewhat understand how Chemaly or Jossy could be lying to protect illegal and lucrative interests, but any woman who could watch or even be aware of men abusing young women is beyond me. Perhaps Julia's lack of character is the reason why we know so little about her background.  I just feel so devastated and I no longer want to boycott crappy island, I want to sink that entire sandbar.

This concept is totally distasteful to any one who has a shred of goodness or morality in them.
However it is entirely possible from what we have leaned of the person concerned and their persuasions.  A woman would be a good scout for likely girls and and it could be part of their job description to obtain girls for the perverted old men and/or human trafficking to other nearby countries.
There was a well documented case here where a middle aged woman lured an innocent teenage schoolgirl into her clutches and took her home for her depraved husband to enjoy a virgin so he would love the woman more.  They then both killed the girl and dumped her body.  They are spending the rest of their sorry lives at Her Majesty's pleasure.  So yes, there are such evil and perverted woman in society.
Maybe not all of Shango's dirty hands were male.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: April 02, 2008, 01:50:11 AM »

Now that my head has stopped spinning....let's continue. LOL

What about Freddy?  Why would Kalpoes say he needs to tell the truth?  Was he the movie guy at the party?   Seems that Joran is missing from a lot of the equations from yesterday...where does he fit into all this?  Why does it matter if Natalee was a virgin or not?  I am a little lost on that particular aspect.  It doesn't change what happened to her, or does it?   Just a few questions that jumped out at me yesterday...questions that I am sure many will eventually ask concerning the info from yesterday.  Thinking outside the box can be a good thing.

I agree with you completely.  Why is Natalee's virginity even an issue in this?   My occupation involves kids that are Natalee's age, and I can assure you that not very many of them are virgins.  Why did this even become an issue?    Yesterday, CAPS seemed to be focusing on this very subject and he wanted to know how the virginity question originated.  IIRC the MB girls had said that as friends they had discussed their virginity.  I think that Beth also gave some kind of a statement about Natalee having had a recent GYN examination and that her doctor had said she was a virgin. Why is all of this even important?  Was someone trying to portray her as being sexually provocative and therefore anything that Joran did was justified?  Give me a break. Was this Beth's response to character assaults on Natalee? 

Her virginity made her more of a "prize" for the perverts and enabled a higher price to be  negotiated for her, if this was the intention.

I also remember Joran, aka "blabbermouth", stating that Natalee told him she was a virgin, along with the other unlikely statements she was purported to make of Beth being Hitler's sister, the Kalpoes being slaves and going to see sharks in pitch darkness.  All of which smacks of coaching by Anita IMO.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: April 02, 2008, 01:53:53 AM »

I get busy for a couple of days and then find I am pages behind in this thread.
Enjoying the theories and the discussions although it does feel like deja vu a lot of the time.

A question for Caps :  Where you actually on Aruba in May and June 2005?  TIA

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: April 02, 2008, 02:00:46 AM »

Link for the story of the girl mentioned above :

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/extras/oq/book10watts.html

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: April 02, 2008, 02:59:36 AM »

No was not in Aruba
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: April 02, 2008, 03:15:22 AM »

Fellow Monkeys, Today we put to rest the issue of the virgin issue away. it is soved.

CAPS says: the issue that confued the world was that the riddle uses Boolean Logic confuse the readers and so Mary = Natalee and Mary = Julia Renfro the photographer

Now how do we know which Mary in the Riddle is Natalee and Julia

The answer is in the Boolean Logic test put in the statements.

Please continue working on the party-goers, I see mayor progress.

On the Julia issue, does she take pictures her self or does she has someone to do it for her.?

Now when I was in Hollywood, I took a tour of the set "The Shango" and the Director said Cut and then he said ?????

Back to the drawing board my friends.

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: April 02, 2008, 03:22:31 AM »

Fellow Monkeys, Today we put to rest the issue of the virgin issue away. it is solved.

CAPS says: the issue that confused the world was that the riddle uses Boolean Logic to confuse the readers and so Mary = Natalee and Mary = Julia Renfro the photographer

Now, how do we know which Mary in the Riddle is Natalee or which one is Julia

Please continue working on the party-goers, I see mayor progress. keeps tose names. need them later

On the Julia issue, does she take pictures her self or does she has someone to do it for her.?

Now when I was in Hollywood, I took a tour of the set "The Shango" and the Director said Cut and then he said ?????

Back to the drawing board and reassamble phase.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: April 02, 2008, 05:06:46 AM »

Joran Confessed Something Bad Happend
Saturday, June 11, 2005

Oduber came back and did damage control
Sunday, June 12, 2005 Posted: 11:34 PM EDT (0334 GMT)

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (CNN) -- Aruban Prime Minister Nelson Oduber stressed Sunday night that his government "is doing the utmost" to solve the disappearance of an Alabama teen.

"We hope that we will find Natalee Holloway alive, and are still praying that there is nothing bad that has happened to her," Oduber told reporters nearly two weeks after she was reported missing.

Blonde…Thanks…Rob

It appears that Oduber did in fact return on June 9th....Now I wonder where he was on May 29th. 2005

Zoltan Zion: Aru-Bay Missing Video
Please remember that Prime Minister Nelson Oduber returned from Fort Lauderdale on the morning of 6/9/2005 and gave a press conference at 11 am on the case. ...zoltanzion.blogspot.com/2007/03/aru-bay-missing-video.html

About a quarter of the way down there is a picture of them together…

Perhaps Prime Minister Oduber might have managed to come up with a more sincere hug for Beth on June 9, 2005, if he could have foreseen then the eventual economic results of his tepid concern for solving Natalee's disappearance.

http://www.freerepublic.com/tag/posts-by:shebacal/

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: April 02, 2008, 05:19:24 AM »

Max Arends – questioned & released on 6-17-05.
Paul Van Der Sloot arrested 6-23-05
Freddy Zedan Arambatzis – arrested 8-26-06 not directly related to case

Blonde…Thanks I found the Fox News story about Max Arends and checked the calendar…LOL

Here is the link to what Jossy said about Freddy being held in the beginning. To me this means arrested. I have documented this and posted on Freddy many times. As my last post, after Tamikosmom found there appears to be statements of Freddy’s missing, is really long, I will refrain from reposting...LOL

Jossy and statement here:

http://blogsfornatalee.com/2005/08/26/freddie-locoman-pimp-questioned-before-sells-sex-video/

In this interview Jossy Mansur confirms Freddie Arambatzis-Zedan is now being held in prison. Mansur explains that he takes sexual pictures of “unsuspecting” girls and then sells it. The girls are apparently aware and okay with the picture taking, however not with the distribution of them. No offense but I think if you allow someone to take a picture of you, especially one that claims to be “Locoman Pimp”, you should be well aware of his intent. Mansur says this guy was held in the beginning of the investigation and obviously the media was not made aware of this. Jossy says he is probably being held because of a false alibi for Joran van der Sloot he initially gave police.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: April 02, 2008, 05:37:42 AM »

Vanity Fair:

Croes could see Joran's mind working. Finally, he said, "We didn't go directly to the Holiday Inn. She wanted us to drive around. The girl was crazy. She was just crazy." According to Croes, Joran said Natalee then told him three things as they drove north past the Holiday Inn: that her mother was "like Hitler," that she was a virgin, and that she was a lesbian. She begged him to take her to a beach where she had heard she could see sharks, but Joran told her that was a local myth. She told him she wanted to have sex.

http://scrux.com/clonedpages/vanityfairoriginal.htm

Thanks for posting this Buckeye.

Charles Croes certainly had some interesting things to say. I still ponder the phychic, but think we got to the bottom of the 'major friend' one.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #733 on: April 02, 2008, 05:56:35 AM »

Found an ******* quote about Max.  (Original) Link doesn't work.

June 19, 2005

AG: here's a post from "Adella" from Aruba on websleuths yesterday i believe. It adresses the two max situation.

Hold your horses!!!!

I've been trying to keep up with the posts because I left of yesterday before part 6 was even closed....but when I got to post 101 I was shocked! And I started to quickly glance over everything to post an update already!!!

I have to say, YOU GUYS ARE FAST@! This Max Arends is my brother! He's at home, chillin' all freaked out because you already know him! He is actually Joran's class-mate and exactly the person I was mentioning in part 6 that CNBC is desperately trying to contact for a 'simple' interview. He didn't want to participate since they want to question him by himself and they want a possitive side of Joran, I think as well as he think that they will EAT HIM ALIVE if he does that!

Anyhow, he's not the Max Arends that being arrested, this is another Max Arends who I happen to know as well, his name is actually not Max Arends, but Maxito, and his last name is Arendsz. I'm not sure what's happening to him right now, but I already have someone trying to find that out.

Again, my borther is not arrested and has anything to do with this

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2103.520

Thanks Buckeye…Here is what I found on Max Arends…and the link: This article also has the fact that a Dutch man was questioned the previous night.
++++
Meanwhile, police brought in yet another man for questioning Friday night, FOX News has learned. The man, Max Arends, who is also a friend of van der Sloot, is not a suspect in the case and has not been arrested.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159970,00.html

The post about Freddy Arends, that I referred to from Scuba was from August, and the name quickly changed to Arambatzis.

I researched the Frederick Arends that you referenced after Kermit posted  Freddy Zedan’s address as 7A Catiri. This was said to be Freddy’s apartment.

There is also the question as to why Freddy was secretly released in September when the Kalpoes were paraded in front of the TV cameras. I guess some-one didn’t want us to see his face.

I have asked Caps many times about the 7A Catiri address and about Freddy...still waiting!

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: April 02, 2008, 06:20:48 AM »

Quote jackb: « Reply #704 on: April 01, 2008, 08:45:03 PM »

ALSO:  This is IMPORTANT.  I goofed, it was not Chemaly (interior minister) as I had Chemaly of the brain.  It was:

Interior Minister Johan Remkes was called upon by Rudy Croes to take over the Natalee Holloway investigation in August of last year. Official Remkes is the individual who recommended Paulus van der Sloot be appointed to the bench of the Joint Court.

Thank You jackb for posting this. So Rudy appointed this guy, who in turn appointed Paulus. And Rudy also appointed the Police Commissioners, some with obviously no qualifications.

I wonder if he was really in Holland and returned on June 3rd. Just because Aruban press said so, doesn't make it so.

Great candidate for Arawak Dirty Hand along with his brother Hendrick!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: April 02, 2008, 07:00:27 AM »

Hi Tib...Nice to see you again. Thanks for posting this story. I had never heard of it. Some sick people out there.
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: April 02, 2008, 08:20:36 AM »

What do you think about starting a thread for the peeps quotes?

good idea IMO

there's an older thread in NH board/5 pages:
Lorenzo - June 2005 information and RaceJunkies posts

race junkies = the crowd from the speed shop IIRC

bumped it to first page of NH index

perhaps admin could move it to sim/shango board ...
or do you want to start over fresh?

I'll follow your lead, either way  Cool

I think it would be good to have a peeps thread in this section. Since you have the quotes, it would make it easier to refer to, IMO. Maybe some others can weigh in?

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: April 02, 2008, 08:35:48 AM »

Fellow Monkeys, Today we put to rest the issue of the virgin issue away. it is soved.

CAPS says: the issue that confued the world was that the riddle uses Boolean Logic confuse the readers and so Mary = Natalee and Mary = Julia Renfro the photographer

Now how do we know which Mary in the Riddle is Natalee and Julia

Please continue working on the party-goers, I see mayor progress.

Back to the drawing board my friends.

I have seen her credited for photos in some articles.

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #738 on: April 02, 2008, 09:25:26 AM »

Post MAX ARENDS
Fourth Person Held in Aruba Mystery
Friday, June 17, 2005
...Meanwhile, police brought in yet another man for questioning Friday night, FOX News has learned. The man, Max Arends, who is also a friend of van der Sloot, is not a suspect in the case and has not been arrested.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159862,00.html

Three Aruba Suspects Going to Prison
Saturday, June 18, 2005
...Meanwhile, police brought in yet another man for questioning Friday night, FOX News has learned. The man, Max Arends, who is also a friend of van der Sloot, is not a suspect in the case and has not been arrested.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: April 02, 2008, 09:51:06 AM »

Post MAX ARENDS
Fourth Person Held in Aruba Mystery
Friday, June 17, 2005
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159862,00.html

Three Aruba Suspects Going to Prison
Saturday, June 18, 2005

Blonde…Good Morning…I am not sure what you are trying to tell me here. I just posted this link above about Max Arends, I went and found it last night as all I had to go on was what was in the Important Documents thread.

FWIW and IMO…Just because Fox, CNN or whatever news says 4th. 5th. or 9th. suspect arrested does not make it so. Aruba gloated over the fact that the US news was so misinformed.

Maybe even what Jossy said about Freddy Zedan was wrong, but I have posted more than enough information on this to make it feasible. (For me anyway). Jossy’s interview was just the icing on the cake.

As I have stated before, it all comes down to which of the lies from Aruba one wants to believe. One can’t say they lied on some things and then just accept blindly information they gave to the US press on other things.

Again…just my opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.