March 28, 2024, 12:32:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #2  (Read 766990 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #980 on: April 03, 2008, 11:30:33 PM »

before I replay to the Lordship,

Who was the speaker of the Prosecuter office on that day in question

Need a name

That snaked-eyed girl, young.  Wasn it Marianne Croes?  Very much showing her contempt for USA in her eyes and voice, it seems.  Young, seemed sort of half dark, half light complexion and her eyes were green.  I could have the names mixed up, but I remember that girl.  Jack b
Your description sounds like Arlene Ellis Schipper.
She is the cousin of Guido Wever

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #981 on: April 03, 2008, 11:30:48 PM »

Need a name

If by the day in question, you mean the day Natalee disappeared, then I want to say Marianne Croes, but I will bow to others who may have better memories and records to back it up.

She is "The Gods"

and "the gods" are "USA NEWS MEDIA)

and many gods are "INTERNATIONAL NEWS MEDIA"

The gods are done for

and she is link to ???? who is pulling her string.

That was her, Croes, I am pretty sure.  Whoever it is is kin to Guido or one of the pers, but not Steve Croes.  I am pretty sure it was Guido she is supposed to be kin to.  Jackb
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #982 on: April 03, 2008, 11:36:21 PM »

Texas Mom -  you've got mail.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #983 on: April 03, 2008, 11:36:21 PM »

MaryAnee Croes was kin to Guido, supposedly.  She seemed to dislike Americans with a passion that showed in her eyes.  I disliked her intensly.  jackb
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #984 on: April 03, 2008, 11:37:05 PM »

http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/2007/06/arubas-rogue-gallery.html1-
Arlene Ellis-Schipper- media spokesperson for the tourism group AHATA and cousin of another suspect, Guido Wever

Arlene was one of the early spokespeople to appear on U.S. mainstream media. Her most famous comment, which she repeated on several occasions, was "There is no evidence!" She also made the comment "This case is thin, thin, thin..." on Fox News.

It was later discovered that Arlene Ellis-Schipper had a set of very disturbing conflicts of interest in the case: First, she is a cousin to one of the suspects arrested in the case, Guido Wever, a close personal acquaintance of Joran van der Sloot who was arrested for "heavy battery" against Natalee Holloway.

Secondly, Ms. Schippers was forced to reveal in a television interview that she was being paid by the AHATA, a tourism group that has been documented with spreading misinformation about Natalee Holloway and her family throughout the case.

Ms. Ellis-Schippers was later caught in a blatant lie, insisting Beth Twitty had met with Karin Janssen on a trip to Aruba, a fact that was later debunked by Twitty herself.

Arlene Ellis-Schippers should have been prevented from ever talking to the U.S. media as a legal analyst for Dutch law as her cousin, Guido, was brought in for questioning within the first few days of the case. Yet she was allowed to remain as a spokesperson for well over a year. Guido Wever fled the island of Aruba to Holland just seven days after Natalee Holloway disappeared.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #985 on: April 03, 2008, 11:38:49 PM »

Caps…who would be referred to in Aruba as His Lordship or His Excellency? Would that be the Governor, the Prime Minister, his Ministers?

I don’t mean Posner either…LOL…
Thanks again in advance for all your help!

WHY ARE MY ANSWERS SHOWING ON THE LAST FREAKING PAGE AND THEN SOMEONE IS GIVING THE SAME ANSWER ON THE PAGE THEY WERE ASKED ON?  JACK FREAKING b.

Yes, thats how it is called. The Governor has the highest power and is appointed by the queen, But this governor was in the past on the MEP party list as a member. Conflict of intrest right there.

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #986 on: April 03, 2008, 11:40:31 PM »

Marianne Croes is the spokesperson for the prosecution in Aruba

Maryanne is not now the spokesperson.  I am sure they put her somewhere else.   jackb
Windsor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #987 on: April 03, 2008, 11:41:33 PM »

Arlene Ellis-Schipper- media spokesperson for the tourism group AHATA and cousin of another suspect, Guido Wever

Arlene was one of the early spokespeople to appear on U.S. mainstream media. Her most famous comment, which she repeated on several occasions, was "There is no evidence!" She also made the comment "This case is thin, thin, thin..." on Fox News.

It was later discovered that Arlene Ellis-Schipper had a set of very disturbing conflicts of interest in the case: First, she is a cousin to one of the suspects arrested in the case, Guido Wever, a close personal acquaintance of Joran van der Sloot who was arrested for "heavy battery" against Natalee Holloway.

Secondly, Ms. Schippers was forced to reveal in a television interview that she was being paid by the AHATA, a tourism group that has been documented with spreading misinformation about Natalee Holloway and her family throughout the case.

Ms. Ellis-Schippers was later caught in a blatant lie, insisting Beth Twitty had met with Karin Janssen on a trip to Aruba, a fact that was later debunked by Twitty herself.

Arlene Ellis-Schippers should have been prevented from ever talking to the U.S. media as a legal analyst for Dutch law as her cousin, Guido, was brought in for questioning within the first few days of the case. Yet she was allowed to remain as a spokesperson for well over a year. Guido Wever fled the island of Aruba to Holland just seven days after Natalee Holloway disappeared.

and IMO, and I state IMO, she posted here in the early days; will look for her name, if anyone wishes
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #988 on: April 03, 2008, 11:43:52 PM »

Texas Mom -  you've got mail.

Thanks SS! 

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #989 on: April 03, 2008, 11:43:59 PM »

Arlene Ellis-Schipper

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #990 on: April 03, 2008, 11:46:32 PM »

and IMO, and I state IMO, she posted here in the early days; will look for her name, if anyone wishes
It wouldn't surprise me Windsor!  If you come across it, I'd like to know out of curiosity.

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #991 on: April 03, 2008, 11:49:09 PM »

link showing that she was AG in may/june, 2005?
that'll take some time

for now:

Date: November 1, 2005

To: Theresa Croes Fernandez-Pedra
Attorney General of Aruba
Havenstrat 2
Orangestad, Aruba

Dave and Robin Holloway

Beth and Jug Twitty

Dear Attorney General,
Dave Holloway and I left Aruba on October 27, 2005, after meeting with the Prime Minister, Nelson Oduber. During the meeting we informed the Prime Minister of our collective perception that the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway has been mishandled ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2612.480

It seems like one of the Interior Ministries.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #992 on: April 03, 2008, 11:50:30 PM »

Her son was a Jacobo Alders who was born 9/2/1939.

{{edit - let's not post real life names of posters please.  I really don't think Arubagirl has anything to do with NH missing}} - Aruba Girl

Rob,  No one is linking AG to anyone and nobody is pointing any fingers at AG.  There is a link  in the great grandparents/grandparents in that particular family tree which also happens to be the family tree of the Croes person in question.  The family tree was prepared through research that was very publicly done by AG.  There is probably a second or third cousin relationship at most. On an island that size, a third cousin relationship would not be unusual.  AG just happens to be the one who did the research and named parents, grandparents, and great grandparents.  Nobody would even make that connection if people in the Forum didn't keep throwing out the name AG.  AG also had several relatives on the Lions Club roster.
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #993 on: April 03, 2008, 11:54:39 PM »

"Most humans are prostitutes. There are those who will deny this reality until they find themselves in a compromising situation that requires them to exchange their bodies for food, water, or a place to sleep for the night. Those few humans who are not prostitutes are ones who have been given any and everything that they need or desire. Those humans who have been given everything...are less than whores." - Arlene Ellis Schipper

"Do you know the difference between right and wrong? Are you sometimes complacent about static conclusions? Activated morality often requires intravenous associations. Shoot up the chemical vine and discover a new found sense of sub-synthetic molecular certainty. Being simply right or wrong is easy. Being neuro-convulsively pendantic---either way--is both easy and fun. The Sub-Moral Mind Rape Clinic - let us inject you with a new way of thinking." - Arlene Ellis Schipper

http://blackcatbone.blogspot.com/2005/09/arlene-ellis-schipper-most-humans-are.html

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #994 on: April 04, 2008, 12:06:57 AM »

Marianne Croes is the spokesperson for the prosecution in Aruba

Maryanne is not now the spokesperson.  I am sure they put her somewhere else.   jackb

She left for Valero Refinery...Go wonder.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #995 on: April 04, 2008, 12:15:29 AM »

"Most humans are prostitutes. There are those who will deny this reality until they find themselves in a compromising situation that requires them to exchange their bodies for food, water, or a place to sleep for the night. Those few humans who are not prostitutes are ones who have been given any and everything that they need or desire. Those humans who have been given everything...are less than whores." - Arlene Ellis Schipper

"Do you know the difference between right and wrong? Are you sometimes complacent about static conclusions? Activated morality often requires intravenous associations. Shoot up the chemical vine and discover a new found sense of sub-synthetic molecular certainty. Being simply right or wrong is easy. Being neuro-convulsively pendantic---either way--is both easy and fun. The Sub-Moral Mind Rape Clinic - let us inject you with a new way of thinking." - Arlene Ellis Schipper

http://blackcatbone.blogspot.com/2005/09/arlene-ellis-schipper-most-humans-are.html

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #996 on: April 04, 2008, 12:16:46 AM »

Need a name

That snaked-eyed girl, young.  Wasn it Marianne Croes?  Very much showing her contempt for USA in her eyes and voice, it seems.  Young, seemed sort of half dark, half light complexion and her eyes were green.  I could have the names mixed up, but I remember that girl.  Jack b
Your description sounds like Arlene Ellis Schipper.
  I am thinking you may be right, but those pics below sure do not look like the light, but dark skinned eyes lookin out on tv.  Could be her.  She was an evil-looking woman then.  jackb

I am thinking you may be right, but those pics below sure do not look like the light, but dark skinned eyes lookin out on tv.  Could be her.  She was an evil-looking woman then.  jackb
Windsor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #997 on: April 04, 2008, 12:21:03 AM »

Well, I went back to read my old posts, as I remember once copying Yiliana's posts and asking "who does this sound like to you?"  I couldn't find the posts, but I'd bet a thousand bucks it was Arlene.  Maybe if you can find her posts in the Shango posts, you'll agree.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #998 on: April 04, 2008, 12:22:02 AM »

Arlene is the one that it has been said is a cousin to Guido Wever, but who knows the other girl may be his cousin too!

Finbar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #999 on: April 04, 2008, 12:23:11 AM »

AGA Elects New Board

Print this Article
del.icio.usDigg this
Posted on: 04/09/2003
By Rona Coster
The Aruba Gastronomic Association met this week to elect a new board. Outgoing President Raoul Henriquez, he owns Chez Mathilde restaurant and has recently taken over the island’s franchise for Burger King, stepped aside allowing Hubert Solagnier, of Amazonia Churrascaria to take over.

It was a very tight race with three excellent candidates expressing their wish to fill the President’s shoes. Gerry Mans, Director of Food & Beverage, La Cabana All Suite Resort was also in the running, yet a photo-finish helped establish the beginning of Hubert’s AGA career as the head of that organization. Roy Leitch, Waterfront Crabhouse was unanimously elected Vice President while Ann Brown, Director of Operations, Tierra del Sol, maintained her position as treasurer. Douglass Markus, Cuba’s Cookin’ is now the organization’s secretary and the board members, Gerry Mans, John Chemaly Jr., Valentino’s and Gilbert Dijkoff, Aqua Grill, concluded the list of just-elected officials. Coordinator Fern Pochettino, is the one running the organization on a daily basis. She oversees the dine-around programs and also the marketing and the promotion of Aruba as a gourmet travel destination.

Joyce Bartels-Daal, the former head of the Aruba Quality Foundation was recently hired by AGA as a consultant. Joyce’s organization will conduct bi-annual quality inspections at the island’s restaurants and will submit detailed reports about her dining experiences in an effort to continuously improve service and product.  Those inspections were previously conducted by an overseas firm, once a year. Local restaurants, members of AGA, had to maintain certain standards in order to belong. Now with a local company available to monitor standards, the restaurants will enjoy more frequent visits, converting the reports into learning opportunities for owners, kitchen and dining room staffers. New president Hubert Solagnier has 25 years of  restaurant experience on the island and a passion for Harley Davidson’s. John Chemaly Jr. is a first-time board member; he is a busy executive at Codemsa, the island’s largest building materials store, besides running Valentino’s. Gilbert, also a fresh face on the board is running Aqua Grille.

http://news.visitaruba.com/news/do/dispatch/view/id/150/manageArticle.html

Pics in article

Chemaly
Solagnier
Dijkoff
Haley Davidson

Henriquez

Fed the messengers(not the god with the misspelled name)

The ear lobes were just an observation.

Fin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.