March 28, 2024, 07:37:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #2  (Read 766977 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #920 on: April 03, 2008, 06:28:41 PM »

SS....   That's over in the other thread.....Rudy/Steve/Charles/Marianne.....lobe check!!!

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: April 03, 2008, 06:28:47 PM »

before I replay to the Lordship,

Who was the speaker of the Prosecuter office on that day in question

Need a name

If by the day in question, you mean the day Natalee disappeared, then I want to say Marianne Croes, but I will bow to others who may have better memories and records to back it up.

She is "The Gods"

and "the gods" are "USA NEWS MEDIA)

and many gods are "INTERNATIONAL NEWS MEDIA"

The gods are done for
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: April 03, 2008, 06:30:24 PM »

Need a name

If by the day in question, you mean the day Natalee disappeared, then I want to say Marianne Croes, but I will bow to others who may have better memories and records to back it up.

She is "The Gods"

The gods are done for

and she is link to ???? who is pulling her string.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: April 03, 2008, 06:32:30 PM »

Marianne Croes is the spokesperson for the prosecution in Aruba

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #924 on: April 03, 2008, 06:33:17 PM »

Need a name

She is "The Gods"

The gods are done for

She did have the attention of the media until she was removed from the post....yes, and she's related to another bigwig...I'll have to look up her name....

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: April 03, 2008, 06:36:45 PM »

Need a name

She is "The Gods"

The gods are done for

and she is link to ???? who is pulling her string.

(MARIANNE CROES) is on the lower food chain, some one wrote the story to what to say to the public.

finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #926 on: April 03, 2008, 06:38:37 PM »

Need a name

I agree and prior to that, since at least Dec 2004:

Ponson Remains Jailed
Attorney: Alcohol-Fueled Fight Left 4 Injured, 3 in Custody

By Dave Sheinin
Washington Post Staff Writer
Thursday, December 30, 2004; Page D05

The beachside altercation that has kept Baltimore Orioles pitcher Sidney Ponson locked up in an Aruban jail since Christmas Day grew out of an alcohol-fueled confrontation that left four people injured and three people, including Ponson, in police custody, Ponson's attorney said yesterday.

According to Mary Ann Croes, a spokesperson in the public prosecutor's office, "multiple" people were injured in the fight and three were detained. However, she declined to name the other people who were detained and would not divulge the condition of those injured.

http://bb.visitaruba.com/archive/index.php/t-1331.html

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: April 03, 2008, 06:40:09 PM »

GOVERNMENT –

AHATA  – Aruban Hotel and Tourism Association, whose members included Jorge Pesquera. Jeff Lesker, Alfonso Riveroll, Bill Carlson & others.

ATA  – Aruba Tourism Authority, some members include Nathalie Maduro & Rayon Koolman.

AVP - Aruban People's Party (Arubaanse Volkspartij)

BOEKHOULDT, Alfonso – Director of Aruba Ports Authority

BRIESEN, Edison - Minister of Transportation & Tourism –

CROES, Rudy  - Minister of Justice, Aruba.

EENENNAAM, Boudewijn van - Dutch Ambassador

EMAN, Mike  – former Prime Minister of Aruba, AVP Party

HAGUE, The –  is the third-largest city in the Netherlands after Amsterdam and Rotterdam, and the seat of the government.

MEP  – People's Electoral Movement (Movimiento Electoral di Pueblo). Oduber’s political party currently in power in Aruba

NFI – The Netherlands Forensic Institute is part of the Ministry of Justice and carries out technical and scientific research for the purpose of crime solving.  The NFI only performs research ordered by the
Dutch Public Prosecutor and the Dutch Police. The NFI does not perform research for private persons.  Also known as DFI or Dutch Forensics Institute. 

ODUBER, Nelson O.  – Prime Minister of Aruba since 10-30-01, who was visting in Ft Lauderdale when Natalee went missing.  Returned to Aruba June 9th? - MEP Party

ODUBER, Otmar – AVP Parliament member

QUEEN Beatrix – Queen of the Netherlands since 1980

RIJKS Laboratorium in Holland – bones found were tested here

RUFUNJOL, Fredis   – Governor of Aruba since 5-11-04

VROLIJK, Augustine  - Department of Foreign Affairs responded to 11-1-05 family on 11-4-05 stating that Ariba was not responsible for the investigation.  Here is a partial transcript of the letter “The chief prosecutor leading the investigation and the General Prosecutor are appointed by the Kingdom Government in the Hague. Because of separation of powers, the government of Aruba has no authority to intervene in the investigation.”

WEVER, Booshi - (MEP) Minister of Public health, Environment, and Immigration Affairs

From SM Aruba who's who

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #928 on: April 03, 2008, 06:41:37 PM »

Need a name

She is "The Gods"

The gods are done for

She did have the attention of the media until she was removed from the post....yes, and she's related to another bigwig...I'll have to look up her name....

her mother:
Attorney General Theresa Croes–Fernandez Pedra

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #929 on: April 03, 2008, 06:44:28 PM »

Need a name

She is "The Gods"

The gods are done for

her mother:

Thanks, finngirl....you beat me to it.  I just remembered that Karin Jansen and the AG didn't get along and Jansen didn't like the idea of the AG's daughter being spokesperson. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #930 on: April 03, 2008, 06:49:05 PM »

Thanks, finngirl....you beat me to it.  I just remembered that Karin Jansen and the AG didn't get along and Jansen didn't like the idea of the AG's daughter being spokesperson. 
Amalin Flanegan worked there as well
until she resigned in protest/disgust over (lack of) investigation

we're finally looking at the women ...
one of my pet theories: where are the women in this case?

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #931 on: April 03, 2008, 06:51:31 PM »

Amalin Flanegan worked there as well
until she resigned in protest/disgust over (lack of) investigation

we're finally looking at the women ...
one of my pet theories: where are the women in this case?

Getagrip posts about it here:

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005_11_13_archive.html

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #932 on: April 03, 2008, 06:52:53 PM »

(MARIANNE CROES) is on the lower food chain, some one wrote the story to what to say to the public.

someone wrote something Wink

feeding the messengers = press conferences ?

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: April 03, 2008, 06:53:53 PM »

her mother:

More earlobes????
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: April 03, 2008, 06:58:26 PM »

Need a name

Ponson Remains Jailed

By Dave Sheinin

The beachside altercation that has kept Baltimore Orioles pitcher Sidney Ponson locked up in an Aruban jail since Christmas Day grew out of an alcohol-fueled confrontation that left four people injured and three people, including Ponson, in police custody, Ponson's attorney said yesterday.

According to Mary Ann Croes, a spokesperson in the public prosecutor's office, "multiple" people were injured in the fight and three were detained. However, she declined to name the other people who were detained and would not divulge the condition of those injured.

on that day that Ponson got arrested, David Long and Doingo Reyes and Sidney Ponson Got arrested for fighting on the beach with some dutch bigmout tourist that day. It happend around 5:00 pm. A Judge was sleeping on a bench and with the fight, sand was flying everyhere, this SOB dutch, open his mount like he owns the beach and with that arrogant atitue of the ducth, Sindey give him a slap in the face. It seems the the dutch in question was DH and since then he made Sidney live missirable. Thet thay they goup on the beach got arrested, DAvid Long and Dominguez Reyes was put in seprate cells. Everynight David friend came by with hamburgers from Macdonalds for themself to eat, The visiting friend will Jump on the Roof wall to the other side of the prison and then hanging from the outside railling, he paases the Cocacola and the Hamburgers to David and Domiquez Reyes.

On the 3 day, they said that they want to open the new years with the Famaly and so the visisting brought this time heck saw and they saw the metal bars and just walk out the prison. There was not even a gaurd around. They stay for almost 10 day on the street till they desided now they will go back to the police an turn them self in.

In trial they could do anything to them and so thay walk of all the charges...Fun Story about that time.

CAPS
got A
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #935 on: April 03, 2008, 07:04:42 PM »

Need a name

Ponson Remains Jailed

By Dave Sheinin

on that day that Ponson got arrested, David Long and Doingo Reyes and Sidney Ponson Got arrested for fighting on the beach with some dutch bigmout tourist that day. It happend around 5:00 pm. A Judge was sleeping on a bench and with the fight, sand was flying everyhere, this SOB dutch, open his mount like he owns the beach and with that arrogant atitue of the ducth, Sindey give him a slap in the face. It seems the the dutch in question was DH Shocked Shocked Shocked and since then he made Sidney live missirable. Thet thay they goup on the beach got arrested, DAvid Long and Dominguez Reyes was put in seprate cells. Everynight David friend came by with hamburgers from Macdonalds for themself to eat, The visiting friend will Jump on the Roof wall to the other side of the prison and then hanging from the outside railling, he paases the Cocacola and the Hamburgers to David and Domiquez Reyes.

On the 3 day, they said that they want to open the new years with the Famaly and so the visisting brought this time heck saw and they saw the metal bars and just walk out the prison. There was not even a gaurd around. They stay for almost 10 day on the street till they desided now they will go back to the police an turn them self in.

In trial they could do anything to them and so thay walk of all the charges...Fun Story about that time.

CAPS
got A

Shocked Shocked Shocked

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: April 03, 2008, 07:15:56 PM »

Need a name

She is "The Gods"

The gods are done for

her mother:

Thanks you another score 

And now for her office or who does she work for?
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #937 on: April 03, 2008, 07:20:31 PM »

ministry of justice/justice minister ?

finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #938 on: April 03, 2008, 07:23:09 PM »

ministry of justice/justice minister ?

Rudy Croes

oh what a tangled web we weave ...

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #939 on: April 03, 2008, 07:24:14 PM »

Need a name

Ponson Remains Jailed

By Dave Sheinin

Ponson slugged a judge on the beach on Christmas day... that's what that was all about.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.