March 28, 2024, 03:08:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #2  (Read 766967 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: April 03, 2008, 07:24:34 PM »

before I replay to the Lordship,

Who was the speaker of the Prosecuter office on that day in question

Need a name

If by the day in question, you mean the day Natalee disappeared, then I want to say Marianne Croes, but I will bow to others who may have better memories and records to back it up.

She is "The Gods"

and "the gods" are "USA NEWS MEDIA)

and many gods are "INTERNATIONAL NEWS MEDIA"

The gods are done for

She did have the attention of the media until she was removed from the post....yes, and she's related to another bigwig...I'll have to look up her name....

her mother:
Attorney General Theresa Croes–Fernandez Pedra

Thanks you another score 

Attorney General Theresa Croes–Fernandez Pedra

And now for her office or who does she work for?

Link Please…All I can find is Police spokespersons and Oduber on 6/3
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #941 on: April 03, 2008, 07:50:22 PM »

link showing that she was AG in may/june, 2005?
that'll take some time

for now:

Date: November 1, 2005

To: Theresa Croes Fernandez-Pedra
Attorney General of Aruba
Havenstrat 2
Orangestad, Aruba

Dave and Robin Holloway

Beth and Jug Twitty

Dear Attorney General,
Dave Holloway and I left Aruba on October 27, 2005, after meeting with the Prime Minister, Nelson Oduber. During the meeting we informed the Prime Minister of our collective perception that the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway has been mishandled ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2612.480

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #942 on: April 03, 2008, 07:53:33 PM »

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A47126-2005Jan4.html
On Island, Ponson No Longer Marooned
O's Pitcher Released From Aruban Jail

By Dave Sheinin
Washington Post Staff Writer
Wednesday, January 5, 2005; Page D01

ORANJESTAD, Aruba, Jan. 4 -- A man has certain needs at the end of 10 torturous days in the city lock-up, such as horsepower and loud music. And so it was that Sir Sidney Ponson, Knight in the Order of the Dutch Royal House, in his first acts of freedom upon being released from jail Tuesday afternoon, demanded from his agent the keys to his own Mercedes, which had been parked conveniently outside the police station -- "I'm driving," the Baltimore Orioles pitcher barked -- then wedged himself into the driver's seat and paused to turn the radio dial to something harder, faster, louder.

And with that -- plus a quick no-comment to the two reporters who had gathered to chronicle the moment -- Sir Sidney was gone. He was wearing his island nation's traditional mid-day garb: a white T-shirt, baggy shorts, flip-flops and shades. He had days' worth of stubble on his face and head, both of which are typically shaved clean. He did not smile. He backed up the Mercedes and pulled away in a dusty cloud.

Sidney Ponson is free from jail in his native Aruba, but still faces three serious charges stemming from a Christmas day incident at the beach. (AP) 

From the outside, it had seemed like a whirlwind 10 days for Ponson -- from the Christmas day fight on the beach that landed three people, including himself, in police custody after Ponson allegedly hit a local judge in the face; to the public prosecutor's decision two days later to exercise his legal right to extend Ponson's detainment for another eight days while the investigation continued; to the pregnant pause in the country's legal system over the raucous New Year's Eve weekend; and, finally, to his unceremonious release Tuesday at 12:12 p.m., Atlantic Standard Time.

But inside Ponson's jail cell, it seemed far from a whirlwind. It was 10 days of monotony, broken up only by a bath every morning and three square meals a day. Other than that? Boredom. Vicious heat. Blood-sucking mosquitoes. No television or radio. No beer. No visitors, except for his lawyer. And no reading material, except for a Bible at one's request.

Ponson, one learns by asking, did not request a Bible.

"He was more conversating with the other guys," said a watch commander at the sleepy police station in Noord, where Ponson spent the second half of his detainment following a transfer. The watch commander declined to reveal his name, saying the chain of command did not allow him to speak to the media.

"The guys [in the adjacent cells] enjoy him," the officer said. "They all know him. He's very famous here. I hope he learns a lesson from this. He needs to . . . get his act together."

The two acquaintances who were arrested along with Ponson released themselves on their own recognizance four days later by cutting through the bars of their cells with a saw and bending them apart. The escapees were apprehended on Sunday, reportedly in possession of $20,000 cash, drugs, jewelry and a police scanner.

Ponson, his lawyer said, had nothing to do with the escape and slept through the entire thing.

More is expected of Ponson in Aruba, where he was born and raised, where he has donated money and goods for years to locals in need, and where he was given one of the Dutch crown's highest honors for its citizens -- knighthood -- in 2003. At the time, he seemed humbled by the title's responsibilities, which include setting a good example for his fellow citizens with his behavior.

Presumably, that behavior does not include getting hammered on the beach, buzzing people too closely with one's personal watercraft, or -- after those people complained about it -- punching a man in the face, all of which Ponson is alleged to have done. (However, eyewitness accounts differ as to which party instigated the fight.) As for the fact the decked man turned out to be a judge -- W. Noordhuizen, a resident of the island for only three months, who has not responded to interview requests -- well, that's just bad luck. For that matter, so is the fact Ponson's arrest resulted in a 10-day stay in the slammer while the investigation plodded on, owing to the simple reality that Aruba has no system of bail.

"Public opinion here is, if [the alleged victim] was not a judge, this case would have been very different," said Vale Hart, a reporter for the Diario Aruba newspaper. "Maybe they wouldn't have even arrested [Ponson]. But because he was a judge, they did. That's not good. Something has to be done with our way of doing justice in Aruba."

A story in Tuesday's La Prensa newspaper compared Ponson's case to 10 similar ones in recent months and found the severity of Ponson's punishment to be more extreme than the others'.
"The feeling on the island is [the authorities] drew this [detainment] out as long as they could," said Ashiko Martinus, a childhood friend of Ponson's who was one of many friends and family members who gathered in a show of support Tuesday morning outside the courthouse where a judge made the decision to grant Ponson his release. "Maybe they want to make an example of him to the rest of the island." [/b] Ponson arrived at that hearing Tuesday morning in a Mitsubishi Galant squad car (the license plate of which, like all in Aruba, contained the motto, "One Happy Island"). He emerged from the back seat on his own -- dressed in nice clothes, free of handcuffs -- as if exiting a cab at the front gates at Yankee Stadium, then walked into the courthouse without making eye contact with any of his family members or supporters.

Despite being released Tuesday, Ponson still faces three serious charges that could result in a prison sentence when the case goes before a judge. Those charges, according to spokeswoman Mary Ann Croes of the public prosecutor's office, are premeditated simple assault, attempt to commit severe assault and fighting in a public place.

That hearing before a judge -- in which, like a trial, Ponson's guilt or innocence will be determined -- will be held March 3, just as the Orioles are beginning their Grapefruit League schedule, with Ponson, who will be in the second year of a three-year, $22.5 million contract, again expected to be one of the team's top starting pitchers.

Ponson was released into the arms of a beautiful afternoon on the island he loves. Temperatures were in the 80s. Beachgoers frolicked in the surf, personal watercrafts buzzing along safely behind them. A giant cruise ship, like the ones Ponson used to work on as a teenager, hogged the horizon and disgorged its human contents into the tourist-trap shops along the main beach road.

The coming days promise to bring the same idyllic routine, but Ponson won't be around to see it. For weeks now, he has been booked on a plane back to the United States on Wednesday, where he will begin in earnest his preparations for spring training and the 2005 season at his residences in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., and Baltimore. The flight departs in the late afternoon.

Ponson, according to his agent, plans to be on it.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #943 on: April 03, 2008, 07:59:34 PM »

:::whining::: I have to leave for awhile, dammit

laters

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: April 03, 2008, 08:02:25 PM »

http://baltimore.orioles.mlb.com/content/printer_friendly/bal/y2005/m03/d07/c959494.jsp
Snip:
Ponson, who pitched in a simulated game instead, was given until May 10 to reach an out-of-court settlement with the victim of a Dec. 25 melee on an Aruban beach. Ponson apparently hit a judge during a confrontation and he received a suspended sentence on March 3 in Aruba.
He was ordered to settle with the victim, make a substantial contribution to an Aruban charity and perform community service.

Snip:
After being released on Jan. 6, he returned to the United States until his March 3 court date. He shook hands with the victim, who told him he only wanted money for his medical expenses.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: April 03, 2008, 08:07:50 PM »

Need a name

If by the day in question, you mean the day Natalee disappeared, then I want to say Marianne Croes, but I will bow to others who may have better memories and records to back it up.

She is "The Gods"

The gods are done for

Sorry Finn…I am still looking for this link…Marianne Croes...You may have better luck than me!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: April 03, 2008, 08:09:31 PM »

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/05063/466292.stm
Baseball Notebook: Ponson's assault case is postponed
Friday, March 04, 2005
By The Associated Press
The assault case against Baltimore Orioles pitcher Sidney Ponson was postponed yesterday in Oranjestad, Aruba, and a judge gave both sides until May 10 to reach an out-of-court agreement.
Ponson, 28, is accused of committing violence alone or in the company of others in public, kicking a person in the head and battering a person by hitting him in the face with his fist. If convicted, Ponson faces a maximum sentence of four years in jail, a fine and community service.
Judge Bob Wit, flown in from the nearby Dutch Caribbean island of Curacao to give the case a sense of impartiality, said he took the pitcher's career into consideration in postponing the case.
Wit said that Ponson's livelihood could be jeopardized if he has a criminal record because his U.S. work visa could be taken away. Ponson was born in Aruba, a semiautonomous Dutch Caribbean territory.
"The judge gave a type of cooperation very different from other cases, and for this we are grateful," Ponson's attorney, Chris Lejuez, said outside the courtroom.
  Snip

finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #947 on: April 03, 2008, 08:23:06 PM »

Need a name

She is "The Gods"

The gods are done for

Sorry Finn…I am still looking for this link…Marianne Croes...You may have better luck than me!

IIRC Karin Janssen made public statements very early,
around the time SGs were detained

AG's office switched to "spokesperson mode"
around the time that J/K2 were detained

ergo, earliest Mariaine Croes links I've found
are from about june 11/12

hope this helps

laters/again

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: April 03, 2008, 08:25:26 PM »

Need a name

She is "The Gods"

The gods are done for

If this is correct, she must have come in after March of 2005, still checking.....
http://www.infoplease.com/world/leaders/aruba.htmlAruba
Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments
Date of Information: 3/2/2005

Governor Fredis REFENJOL
Prime Minister Nelson ODUBER
Min. of Education Fredis REFENJOL
Min. of Finance & Economic Affairs Nilo SWAEN
Min. of General Affairs & Utilities Nelson ODUBER
Min. of Justice Rudy CROES
Min. of Public Health Booshi WEVER
Min. of Public Works Marisol TROMP
Min. of Sports, Culture, & Labor Ramon LEE
Min. of Tourism & Transportation Eddy BRIESEN
Attorney General Ruud ROSINGH
Pres., Central Bank A.R. CARAM 

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: April 03, 2008, 08:51:25 PM »

Need a name

She is "The Gods"

The gods are done for

If this is correct, she must have come in after March of 2005, still checking.....

Governor Fredis REFENJOL

Steve Croes is related to who ?

Steve Croes work for who.???... whos is pulling his strings ---An office or a Person
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #950 on: April 03, 2008, 09:03:05 PM »

Need a name

She is "The Gods"

The gods are done for

hope this helps

laters/again

hope this helps

laters/again

Thanks Finn…I found van der Straten early and this from Oduber from the FP…links don’t work…and what you found…the official statements are a link to aruba.com 2008!

http://scaredmonkeys.com/category/natalee-holloway/page/143/
Official Statement as of June 3rd, 2005
Prime Minister’s Statement

Quote caps

Need a name

Caps…what date are you talking about…or are you looking for KJ?  TIA
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: April 03, 2008, 09:05:16 PM »

Need a name

She is "The Gods"

The gods are done for

Governor Fredis REFENJOL

Steve Croes work for who.???... whos is pulling his strings ---An office or a Person

CAPS,

We went around and around over Steve Croes a few weeks ago.  He lives with his grandparents.  His mother's name is Imolda Statia Saliana.  His aunt and uncle live next door to his grandparents.  He is related through the aunt.  The uncle's name is Rufo Solognier.  I have read rumors that his father might be a judicial figure on Curacao.  I don't think any of us have figured out why he came forward to lie for the Kalpoes.  He was supposed to be working on the Tatoo that night, but witnesses have reportedly placed him at C&Cs.  Some think that he is Daury because he had access to Tatoo and the smaller water taxi that services Tatoo.  Croes did lose his job after he was arrested and reportedly he eventually worked at C&Cs.  A few of us tried to figure out who he is related to, but there are so many Croes that we have been able to narrow the search.  Finbar wanted us to take a good look at Steve Croes as the 5th suspect.  Supposedly his earlobes will be a hint as to who he is related to. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: April 03, 2008, 09:10:39 PM »

Need a name

She is "The Gods"

The gods are done for

Governor Fredis REFENJOL

Good question!  I know that I'm finding conflicting information on who the Attorney General of Aruba is...... some sights have what I posted above as late as 2007, some have Theresa Croes Fernandez-Pedra...Would the real Attorney General of Aruba please give a shout out!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: April 03, 2008, 09:17:34 PM »

Need a name

She is "The Gods"

The gods are done for

Governor Fredis REFENJOL

CAPS,

We went around and around over Steve Croes a few weeks ago.  He lives with his grandparents.  His mother's name is Imolda Statia Saliana.  His aunt and uncle live next door to his grandparents.  He is related through the aunt.  The uncle's name is Rufo Solognier.  I have read rumors that his father might be a judicial figure on Curacao.  I don't think any of us have figured out why he came forward to lie for the Kalpoes.  He was supposed to be working on the Tatoo that night, but witnesses have reportedly placed him at C&Cs.  Some think that he is Daury because he had access to Tatoo and the smaller water taxi that services Tatoo.  Croes did lose his job after he was arrested and reportedly he eventually worked at C&Cs.  A few of us tried to figure out who he is related to, but there are so many Croes that we have been able to narrow the search.  Finbar wanted us to take a good look at Steve Croes as the 5th suspect.  Supposedly his earlobes will be a hint as to who he is related to. 

SS,
I was totally on the same page as to who Finbar was leading us to until I saw this:

VAN CROMVOIRT, WILHELMUS BERNARDUS HENRIQUEZ PETRUS PAULUS

Haven't we seen that name somewhere?  See if you can find anything......

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: April 03, 2008, 09:27:24 PM »

Need a name

She is "The Gods"

The gods are done for

Governor Fredis REFENJOL

Good question!  I know that I'm finding conflicting information on who the Attorney General of Aruba is...... some sights have what I posted above as late as 2007, some have Theresa Croes Fernandez-Pedra...Would the real Attorney General of Aruba please give a shout out!
all keys Sofar are working perfectly and fits based on research and who is pulling the string

THE USA NEWS MEDIA) know that the blame lies on (.....)

Question who did the the USA NEWS MEDIA blame for this problem in 2005

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: April 03, 2008, 09:30:26 PM »

Need a name

She is "The Gods"

The gods are done for

Governor Fredis REFENJOL

CAPS,

SS,
I was totally on the same page as to who Finbar was leading us to until I saw this:

I found four people who could be possible connections to our DJ.  They were Theresa Croes-Fernandez, Rudy Croes. Hendrik Croes, or the Croes from the Croes and Wever law firm.  I also found something a while back which was also a connection to the name Henriquez.  Finbar had told us to look for the grandmother and if I recall, I don't think  that we ever identified her.  There was a Maria Regina Croes (12/30/1906 - 8/9/1991).  I have this woman as a mother of Ellen Henriquez who was born 11/21/1943.  I wondered at the time if this woman was the maternal grandmother.  This would be an Henriques connection. I also found an Inoivia Beltranda Croes (11/10/1904 - 8/4/1979).  Her son was a Jacobo Alders who was born 9/2/1939.  I suspected that this was a possible paternal grandmother.  Because of what Finbar was trying to tell us, I have to feel that he shares a common grandmother with someone important.  I have suspected Rudy Croes.  And, they both have earlobes that curl. 
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #956 on: April 03, 2008, 09:42:49 PM »

Quote Caps…

all keys Sofar are working perfectly and fits based on research and who is pulling the string

Caps…I really don’t mean to be a wet sock, but how can you say something is working when you have not verified the answer to the first question and have moved on two more steps.

You are now on Steve Croes and we don’t even know that Marianne Croes two pages back is right. It appears it is not!

It is almost as though you have the answer and are making it fit!

I am sorry you have totally lost me here, and I am going back to my own logic. Not the boo..whatever computer logic!

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: April 03, 2008, 09:48:16 PM »

Need a name

She is "The Gods"

The gods are done for

Governor Fredis REFENJOL

CAPS,

SS,

I found four people who could be possible connections to our DJ.  They were Theresa Croes-Fernandez, Rudy Croes. Hendrik Croes, or the Croes from the Croes and Wever law firm.  I also found something a while back which was also a connection to the name Henriquez.  Finbar had told us to look for the grandmother and if I recall, I don't think  that we ever identified her.  There was a Maria Regina Croes (12/30/1906 - 8/9/1991).  I have this woman as a mother of Ellen Henriquez who was born 11/21/1943.  I wondered at the time if this woman was the maternal grandmother.  This would be an Henriques connection. I also found an Inoivia Beltranda Croes (11/10/1904 - 8/4/1979).  Her son was a Jacobo Alders who was born 9/2/1939.  I suspected that this was a possible paternal grandmother.  Because of what Finbar was trying to tell us, I have to feel that he shares a common grandmother with someone important.  I have suspected Rudy Croes.  And, they both have earlobes that curl. 

SS...Help here please...I thought the Croes from the Wever Croes Tchong (sp...it's late for me) lawfirm was Hendrick Croes, Rudy's brother!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: April 03, 2008, 09:48:29 PM »

SS,
I agree with your findings, however I think there may also be a link to another suspect....GVC.   

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: April 03, 2008, 10:01:14 PM »

Quote Caps…

Caps…I really don’t mean to be a wet sock, but how can you say something is working when you have not verified the answer to the first question and have moved on two more steps.

You are now on Steve Croes and we don’t even know that Marianne Croes two pages back is right. It appears it is not!

It is almost as though you have the answer and are making it fit!

I am sorry you have totally lost me here, and I am going back to my own logic. Not the boo..whatever computer logic!

I have and I am building a relationship table also.

without this relationship table  you can not climb over the other wall

Steve croes come in to the pricture and is link to Paules van der Sloot and not Joran,  When Beth come to Aruba, they did not want beth to see Steve Croes

When Babalu have discover DH  few minutes later they have discover Steve Croes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.