April 30, 2024, 09:02:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #745 3/25 - 4/4/08  (Read 304372 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: March 27, 2008, 03:54:07 PM »

Paul van der Sloot said in a phone conversation with Peter de Vries that they had a lot to tell but they will not do that just now because of people involved who could be hurt by this information

*******, you look dapper!   

This is my favorite Avatar  Although CBB always does me right!

Happy Birthday Bearlyhere!!!!!!!!!!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: March 27, 2008, 03:57:08 PM »

Welcome CarolinaCull!! I love it when long time lurkers join us!!!!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #162 on: March 27, 2008, 04:04:45 PM »

now the Moomba website has been hacked, lol 

http://moombabeach.com/

is the hacker leaving an email address for comments?  is there a clue about why this is being done?
dennisintn

Just thinking out aloud...They could bring Aruba to it's knees...Oh MY!...Did I really say that....Have a great evening everyone!

Happy Birthday Bearlyhere!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #163 on: March 27, 2008, 04:36:42 PM »

wonder who's doing that... seriously, I wonder 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #164 on: March 27, 2008, 04:51:29 PM »

wonder who's doing that... seriously, I wonder 

well, know I know who did it... now I wonder why...LOL . . . 82 systems hacked.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #165 on: March 27, 2008, 06:17:54 PM »

“He putteth an end to the opposition of Sut”, the power of darkness (ch. 137 B, 2, 3). This, then, is Horus the son of God in the Osirian cult or Jesus in the religion of Atum-Ra, with God the father in the great judgment scenes upon the mount. He comes “to witness the process of Maat (or the judgment) and the lion-forms which belong to it”. He comes to erect the scales of justice for his father, who is “uttering the judgment of Maat”.
http://www.theosophical.ca/Book11AncientEgypt.htm
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #166 on: March 27, 2008, 06:23:23 PM »

“He putteth an end to the opposition of Sut”, the power of darkness (ch. 137 B, 2, 3). This, then, is Horus the son of God in the Osirian cult or Jesus in the religion of Atum-Ra, with God the father in the great judgment scenes upon the mount. He comes “to witness the process of Maat (or the judgment) and the lion-forms which belong to it”. He comes to erect the scales of justice for his father, who is “uttering the judgment of Maat”.
http://www.theosophical.ca/Book11AncientEgypt.htm

Ummmm.....eh??????????? Neutral

I Stand With The Girl
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: March 27, 2008, 06:48:06 PM »

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: March 27, 2008, 06:56:01 PM »

From Amigoe translated through google 

Website Chamber of cracked by Palestinian hackers
March 27, 2008, 18:29 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD - The website of the Chamber of Commerce (CoC) this Easter weekend and a day after cracked by hackers who defend the Palestinian cause in the Middle East. That has Edwin Rose, chairman of the Chamber confirmed. As far as is known there is no declaration of illegal action, but the Security Aruba in the case or investigation.

Instead of the usual index with the activities of the Chamber, said the hacker organization Mass Defacers Group at home in bad English why "we so silent on the massacre of Palestinians by the Zionists on the Gaza Strip". Presumably it was also in the Turkish 'geklad'. The notice was signed by Sanal Alemdeki Lanetiniz Article Biziz, a Turkish group that presents itself as "cyberleger 'and as' sniper' (sluipschutter) on the Internet tekeer.

According to the CoC was cracking www.arubachamber.com on Sunday said. It would be a day when all have been. Because it was Easter, we have not succeeded to the text of the website. President Rose criticism that the Internet which, according to him directly on such actions must be able to respond.

DATABASE

The risk that the entire database could be cracked, with all the registration of companies, was not only present moment, according to the Chamber. Moreover, it was only the home page ( "home page") affected. According administrator Alexia Semeleer the website is only one copy of the database that do daily up to date account of the latest business information. "Furthermore, our website open to everyone and all data are publicly available."

Last of the action by the hackers had them do. "We were not even global reach, especially for looking up business. That is why I at the request via e-mail forwarded information. "

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_40935.php
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: March 27, 2008, 07:05:33 PM »

LOL @ Bearly! 

Check Musings, Bearly! 

Thanks, CBB, you brought tears to my eyes.  It's the best birthday present I got all week. 

Happy Birthday to you sweet BearlyHere..Smile

Thanks, Tot!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: March 27, 2008, 07:12:13 PM »

is the hacker leaving an email address for comments?  is there a clue about why this is being done?
dennisintn

Just thinking out aloud...They could bring Aruba to it's knees...Oh MY!...Did I really say that....Have a great evening everyone!

Thanks, ******* and Mum.

Maybe they need to be on their knees, Mum, praying.

I believe in miracles!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: March 27, 2008, 07:37:50 PM »

ORANJESTAD - The website of the Chamber of Commerce (CoC) this Easter weekend and a day after cracked by hackers who defend the Palestinian cause in the Middle East. That has Edwin Rose, chairman of the Chamber confirmed. As far as is known there is no declaration of illegal action, but the Security Aruba in the case or investigation.

Instead of the usual index with the activities of the Chamber, said the hacker organization Mass Defacers Group at home in bad English why "we so silent on the massacre of Palestinians by the Zionists on the Gaza Strip". Presumably it was also in the Turkish 'geklad'. The notice was signed by Sanal Alemdeki Lanetiniz Article Biziz, a Turkish group that presents itself as "cyberleger 'and as' sniper' (sluipschutter) on the Internet tekeer.

According to the CoC was cracking www.arubachamber.com on Sunday said. It would be a day when all have been. Because it was Easter, we have not succeeded to the text of the website. President Rose criticism that the Internet which, according to him directly on such actions must be able to respond.

DATABASE

The risk that the entire database could be cracked, with all the registration of companies, was not only present moment, according to the Chamber. Moreover, it was only the home page ( "home page") affected. According administrator Alexia Semeleer the website is only one copy of the database that do daily up to date account of the latest business information. "Furthermore, our website open to everyone and all data are publicly available."

Last of the action by the hackers had them do. "We were not even global reach, especially for looking up business. That is why I at the request via e-mail forwarded information. "

I wonder if the hackings had anything to do with retaliation in regards to the anti-Islamic film being produced by a Dutch politician.

Janet

++++++++++

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,340771,00.html

U.S. Web Host Pulls Dutch Lawmaker's Site Promoting Anti-Islam Film
Sunday, March 23, 2008

A northern Virginia-based Internet host provider has suspended the Web site set up by a Dutch politician to promote his new film critical of Islam, after a spate of complaints and fears of a possible backlash, the French news service Agence France Presse reported.

Network Solutions pulled Dutch Member of Parliament Geert Wilders' page Sunday while it reviewed whether its contents conformed to company policy forbidding offensive material, according to the report.

Over the past few weeks, angry mobs in Pakistan and Afghanistan have demonstrated against the film, which they say is as an insult to Islam.

Dutch lawmakers had urged Wilders to drop the project, fearing a repeat of the kind of protests seen worldwide following the publication in a Danish newspaper of cartoons depicting the prophet Muhammed — protests which led to tightened security at embassies across the Muslim world.

Network Solutions said it took Wilder's site offline due to technical reasons including "excessive use of services which shall impair the fair use of other Network Solutions customers", the report stated.
The far-right lawmaker planned to make the 15-minute film available to viewers over the Internet after failing to find a distributor.

Although Wilders' Web site is offline, he said Sunday that he still wants to put out the movie "on the Internet quickly," though he did not specify how, AFP reported.

Wilders told FOX News in January that he believed Western culture was better off than the "+++++++" Islamic culture. He also likened the Koran to Adolf Hitler's book, 'Mein Kampf.'

Click here for more on this story from AFP as it appears on breitbart.com

Michael Park and The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: March 27, 2008, 08:21:35 PM »

JE  thanks for translation.

GBMW (and JE)

I have never wasted my time analyzing actions of Natalee's family when they were not on the island and could not have been involved in her loss.  My concern was for my petite, blonde, 105 pound, traveling-the-world, daughter (who can enjoy a wine or two).  I could see it happening to me and mine.  My daughter is wise but also interested in "cultural" experiences and different people.  Natalee's loss happened in four days of leaving home.  Whatever influence, power, resources they could or can muster....I say use everything available or offered. There are many that are not afforded as many resources but that does not make the family that has help, an inferior family.
I don't know what's in Beth's mind or heart but it was just over a month ago that a tip sent them to Nicaragua.  Imagine always having a doubt of what happened...what to do...where to search.  I think it is reasonable to have doubted Joran because of all his lies.  If he was innocent, this would have been over long ago. The big question was "was Natalee still alive somewhere".  We know she quoted Joran's early statements accurately because between the PVs and his book we have seen many. All she said is that "those three boys know more".  She was right.  Joran kept her with a 1% chance of "do I need to search forever"...until he demonstrated her daughters distress, on video.  It doesn't matter who did the "final" disposal.  Her mother's instincts and the material many PIs, investigative reporters and profilers gathered was accurate.  Joran knew what happened to Natalee and did not care about anyone still searching for her. She pleaded with him the first night, she pleaded with his friend, she pleaded with his parents. Joran deserves every angry word directed at him. If he had said on day one, she seized and I gave her to a boat guy, she would have searched for Natalee by searching out the boat guy.   It's all about Natalee.

Spectacular post, Buckeye.

It's all about Natalee.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: March 27, 2008, 10:20:25 PM »

LOL @ Bearly! 

Check Musings, Bearly! 

Thanks, CBB, you brought tears to my eyes.  It's the best birthday present I got all week. 

Happy Birthday to you.   from Jack blue
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: March 27, 2008, 10:33:41 PM »

GBMW (and JE)

I have never wasted my time analyzing actions of Natalee's family when they were not on the island and could not have been involved in her loss.  My concern was for my petite, blonde, 105 pound, traveling-the-world, daughter (who can enjoy a wine or two).  I could see it happening to me and mine.  My daughter is wise but also interested in "cultural" experiences and different people.  Natalee's loss happened in four days of leaving home.  Whatever influence, power, resources they could or can muster....I say use everything available or offered. There are many that are not afforded as many resources but that does not make the family that has help, an inferior family.
I don't know what's in Beth's mind or heart but it was just over a month ago that a tip sent them to Nicaragua.  Imagine always having a doubt of what happened...what to do...where to search.  I think it is reasonable to have doubted Joran because of all his lies.  If he was innocent, this would have been over long ago. The big question was "was Natalee still alive somewhere".  We know she quoted Joran's early statements accurately because between the PVs and his book we have seen many. All she said is that "those three boys know more".  She was right.  Joran kept her with a 1% chance of "do I need to search forever"...until he demonstrated her daughters distress, on video.  It doesn't matter who did the "final" disposal.  Her mother's instincts and the material many PIs, investigative reporters and profilers gathered was accurate.  Joran knew what happened to Natalee and did not care about anyone still searching for her. She pleaded with him the first night, she pleaded with his friend, she pleaded with his parents. Joran deserves every angry word directed at him. If he had said on day one, she seized and I gave her to a boat guy, she would have searched for Natalee by searching out the boat guy.   It's all about Natalee.

It's all about Natalee.

how very true, every single word of it.  it's all about natalee, and it is never going to just be forgotten.  i think all of us will be here until there's a resolution or we die of old age ourselves.  don't get complacent, j2k, it ain't over till it's over to our satisfaction.
dennisintn
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: March 27, 2008, 10:36:49 PM »

DATABASE

I wonder if the hackings had anything to do with retaliation in regards to the anti-Islamic film being produced by a Dutch politician.

Janet

++++++++++

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,340771,00.html

U.S. Web Host Pulls Dutch Lawmaker's Site Promoting Anti-Islam Film
Sunday, March 23, 2008

A northern Virginia-based Internet host provider has suspended the Web site set up by a Dutch politician to promote his new film critical of Islam, after a spate of complaints and fears of a possible backlash, the French news service Agence France Presse reported.

Network Solutions pulled Dutch Member of Parliament Geert Wilders' page Sunday while it reviewed whether its contents conformed to company policy forbidding offensive material, according to the report.

Over the past few weeks, angry mobs in Pakistan and Afghanistan have demonstrated against the film, which they say is as an insult to Islam.

Dutch lawmakers had urged Wilders to drop the project, fearing a repeat of the kind of protests seen worldwide following the publication in a Danish newspaper of cartoons depicting the prophet Muhammed — protests which led to tightened security at embassies across the Muslim world.

Network Solutions said it took Wilder's site offline due to technical reasons including "excessive use of services which shall impair the fair use of other Network Solutions customers", the report stated.
The far-right lawmaker planned to make the 15-minute film available to viewers over the Internet after failing to find a distributor.

Although Wilders' Web site is offline, he said Sunday that he still wants to put out the movie "on the Internet quickly," though he did not specify how, AFP reported.

Wilders told FOX News in January that he believed Western culture was better off than the "+++++++" Islamic culture. He also likened the Koran to Adolf Hitler's book, 'Mein Kampf.'

Click here for more on this story from AFP as it appears on breitbart.com

Michael Park and The Associated Press contributed to this report.

related to this:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7317506.stm

Dutch MP posts Islam film on web

Right-wing Dutch lawmaker Geert Wilders

Geert Wilders has called Islam's holy book a "fascist" text

Dutch right-wing politician Geert Wilders has posted a controversial film critical of Islam's holy book, the Koran, on the internet.

The opening scenes show a copy of the Koran, followed by footage of the attacks on the US on 11 September 2001.

http://www.liveleak.com/fitnathemovie.html

First Reactions to Dutch Anti-Quran Film Are Muted
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,342470,00.html

Prime Minister Jan Peter Balkenende has reacted to the film Fitna that MP Geert Wilders has released on the internet today.
http://www.minaz.nl/english/News/Press_releases_and_news_items/2008/Maart/Government_s_reaction_to_Wilders_film

Wilders' film released on internet
http://www.dutchnews.nl/

About Fitna, the Netherlands and Wilders
http://www.rnw.nl/aboutfitna/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fitna_%28film%29

very big news in dutch media:
http://www.telegraaf.nl/
http://www.volkskrant.nl/
http://www.nrc.nl/
http://www.ad.nl/
http://www.nos.nl/nosjournaal/voorpagina/index.html

no incidents yet.
only dutch parliament got locked down and evacuated.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: March 27, 2008, 10:47:29 PM »

LOL @ Bearly! 

Check Musings, Bearly! 

Happy Birthday to you.   from Jack blue

Thank you, too, Mr. Jack Blue   

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: March 27, 2008, 10:54:00 PM »

GBMW (and JE)

It's all about Natalee.

So very true and on another day at another time when we weren't paying attention, it could have been any one of us or our families.

I believe in miracles!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #178 on: March 27, 2008, 10:58:42 PM »

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: March 27, 2008, 11:58:17 PM »

CBB, Thanks so much, I love it!   

Welcome to all the NEW Monkeys, it's nice to see other opinions. 

Happy Birthday too, to all the March Monkeys, mine and hubbys has just passed in March also.

All I can say is "WOW" to all the hackings.  They are good!  They even hit some really important sites too.  Definately left a message for Aruba IMO.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.