April 30, 2024, 05:19:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #745 3/25 - 4/4/08  (Read 304338 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: March 28, 2008, 10:44:02 PM »

Has OceanEx been heard from lately?  Hope we didn't scare him off.

Also, have we heard nothing yet from the Dutch lawyer for Beth?

Appears NOTHING is being discussed lately. Very interesting it has gone dead silent.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: March 28, 2008, 10:49:52 PM »

Embarassed  Klaas, you can delete my post, me thinks it was irrelevant.  I promise I will get used to posting "appropriately"!!

I've been lurking tonight at other forums and there is a lot of bashing going on.  I actually think these people are going to bash each other to death>>>> it is hilarious!

In the meantime, I love these smiley faces -- too cute!

No it's good information even if it is old.  Nice to have it reposted. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: March 28, 2008, 10:50:46 PM »

Has OceanEx been heard from lately?  Hope we didn't scare him off.

Also, have we heard nothing yet from the Dutch lawyer for Beth?

Appears NOTHING is being discussed lately. Very interesting it has gone dead silent.

Yeah almost like the calm before the Aruba BS storm. 
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: March 28, 2008, 10:51:12 PM »

Klaas,  see you still have the hardhat on. How's it going? Surviving it I hope?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: March 28, 2008, 11:01:06 PM »

Yep still surviving, lol.  Go look at the Musing thread a posted a couple more pics today 
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #305 on: March 28, 2008, 11:20:11 PM »

Janet she was sleeping with him.

Link please.

Janet

according to TJ she was... I made a post about it on my blog when he told me.

Does that mean PVS has a weiner?  At least a wee nee neiner? 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: March 28, 2008, 11:23:42 PM »

Yep still surviving, lol.  Go look at the Musing thread a posted a couple more pics today 
Klaas...You Are One Tough Lady....The Work You are Having Done would have most Ladies running for the Hills....LOL   

In God We Trust!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: March 28, 2008, 11:28:32 PM »

I am amazed you are living there in the back with the work going on there.  I don't think I could stand it.  You're a tough cookie my lady.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: March 28, 2008, 11:33:49 PM »

MONKEYS ARE IN HOUSTON THIS WEEKEND. ROCK ON HOUSTON MONKEYS!!!

Can I get in on this dance??

Go to it, Monkeys!!!  Let the truth get out there.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: March 28, 2008, 11:38:31 PM »

I am amazed you are living there in the back with the work going on there.  I don't think I could stand it.  You're a tough cookie my lady.

It was pretty bad for a couple days when the bobcat was in the house.  Diesel fuel is not my favorite room deodorizer, LOL 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: March 28, 2008, 11:42:33 PM »

Embarassed  Klaas, you can delete my post, me thinks it was irrelevant.  I promise I will get used to posting "appropriately"!!

I've been lurking tonight at other forums and there is a lot of bashing going on.  I actually think these people are going to bash each other to death>>>> it is hilarious!

In the meantime, I love these smiley faces -- too cute!

No it's good information even if it is old.  Nice to have it reposted. 

I agree with the lady monkey in the yellow hat.  It reminds us how it all started.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: March 28, 2008, 11:45:01 PM »

It was pretty bad for a couple days when the bobcat was in the house.  Diesel fuel is not my favorite room deodorizer, LOL 

Oh man, you'll be breathing out carbon monoxide for the rest of the week.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: March 28, 2008, 11:47:56 PM »

Klaas...You Are One Tough Lady....The Work You are Having Done would have most Ladies running for the Hills....LOL   

Klaas is not just any lady, she is the Queen of the Monkeys and her crown--a golden hard hat.   

I believe in miracles!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: March 28, 2008, 11:49:27 PM »

Klaas ... I am in the musing thread talking to myself while the dialogue regarding the construction at your home is going on here.  Story of my life.  I will repost.

Klaas ... why is a new foundation necessary?  Will your house have another level once the foundation is poured?  How long is the job going to take?

We built our house 35 years ago and ... we said "never again" as far as any construction.  I am sure our 43 marriage and ... my sanity would not survive.  We (hubby lol) paint the inside of our home every five years and ... have changed carpets twice.  We may have to bow and ... change our bathroom fixtures but ... that is it.  Our grown kids keep encouraging us to remodel ... they claim the look is outdated ... too 70ish.  No way!  They can do it when their dad and I are pushing up daisies.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: March 28, 2008, 11:50:32 PM »

Link please.

Janet

Oh, barf, I think I just gave up hotdogs or maybe just little smokey links.

I believe in miracles!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: March 29, 2008, 12:00:05 AM »

Link please.

Janet

Oh, barf, I think I just gave up hotdogs or maybe just little smokey links.

Me Too! 

In God We Trust!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: March 29, 2008, 12:05:20 AM »

Klaas ... I am in the musing thread talking to myself while the dialogue regarding the construction at your home is going on here.  Story of my life.  I will repost.

Klaas ... why is a new foundation necessary?  Will your house have another level once the foundation is poured?  How long is the job going to take?  NO, there won't be another level.

We built our house 35 years ago and ... we said "never again" as far as any construction.  I am sure our 43 marriage and ... my sanity would not survive.  We (hubby lol) paint the inside of our home every five years and ... have changed carpets twice.  We may have to bow and ... change our bathroom fixtures but ... that is it.  Our grown kids keep encouraging us to remodel ... they claim the look is outdated ... too 70ish.  No way!  They can do it when their dad and I are pushing up daisies.

Janet

I should be banned for being off topic here but since nothing is happening in the case here goes.

The new foundation is necessary because we had cracks in our slab and in our walls because the ground shifted.  We found out that we had a couple of hot water pinhole leaks.  We had been checking our water meter and it didn't appear to be moving so we were surprised about the leaks.  Most of the homes up here have foundation problems.  If they aren't fixed right cracks reappear right away.

We live on top of a hill. When these homes were built in 1964 the builder cheated on the slabs and didn't add rebar also the slab was only about 2-3 inches thick.  To eliminate the problem so we wouldn't be fixing the slab every 5-10 years we decided to do it right.  Right means putting in caissons and reinforcing the foundation.  There will be 8 caissons in the house and 2 outside the house that will all tie into the foundation for stability. 

While we have everything all torn up we are going to redo the fireplace. 

Luckily, at night I'm able to come out to the dining area where my PC is and I'm not cooped up in the back rooms.  When I'm back there my husband and I are in a small 11x11 bedroom turned family room with our 42inch plasma and my laptop hooked up .  Another thing I'm lucky about is my husband is one of the most easy going guys in the world and we rarely disagree. 

We don't plan on doing this again but that's exactly why we are doing it the right way now.  The goal is to have a brand new inside of the house by July 4th when we have our party here.  Then we can work on the outside 
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 12:12:56 AM by klaasend » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: March 29, 2008, 12:17:33 AM »

Klaas ... why is a new foundation necessary?  Will your house have another level once the foundation is poured?  How long is the job going to take?

Janet

I should be banned for being off topic here but since nothing is happening in the case here goes.

The new foundation is necessary because we had cracks in our slab and in our walls because the ground shifted.  We found out that we had a couple of hot water pinhole leaks.  We had been checking our water meter and it didn't appear to be moving so we were surprised about the leaks.  Most of the homes up here have foundation problems.  If they aren't fixed right cracks reappear right away.

We live on top of a hill. When these homes were built in 1964 the builder cheated on the slabs and didn't add rebar also the slab was only about 2-3 inches thick.  To eliminate the problem so we wouldn't be fixing the slab every 5-10 years we decided to do it right.  Right means putting in caissons and reinforcing the foundation.  There will be 8 caissons in the house and 2 outside the house that will all tie into the foundation for stability. 

Luckily, at night I'm able to come out to the dining area where my PC is and I'm not cooped up in the back rooms.  When I'm back there my husband and I are in a small 11x11 bedroom turned family room with our 42inch plasma and my laptop hooked up .  Another thing I'm lucky about is my husband is one of the most easy going guys in the world and we rarely disagree. 

We don't plan on doing this again but that's exactly why we are doing it the right way now.  The goal is to have a brand new inside of the house by July 4th when we have our party here.  Then we can work on the outside 

JULY 4TH!!!!!  THREE MONTHS!!!

Hey ... I know it will all be worth it in the end ... it is just the in-between that would drive me nuts.

Thanks Klaas.

Good Night Monkeys

Janet
9:15 PM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: March 29, 2008, 12:18:40 AM »

Nite Janet
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: March 29, 2008, 12:22:48 AM »

Klaas ... why is a new foundation necessary?  Will your house have another level once the foundation is poured?  How long is the job going to take?  NO, there won't be another level.

Janet

At this point could you add a basement if you wanted or would the whole house cave in?

PS  Please don't ban yourself.

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.