April 30, 2024, 07:13:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #745 3/25 - 4/4/08  (Read 304361 times)
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: March 29, 2008, 12:22:59 AM »

Klaas ... I am in the musing thread talking to myself while the dialogue regarding the construction at your home is going on here.  Story of my life.  I will repost.

Klaas ... why is a new foundation necessary?  Will your house have another level once the foundation is poured?  How long is the job going to take?  NO, there won't be another level.

We built our house 35 years ago and ... we said "never again" as far as any construction.  I am sure our 43 marriage and ... my sanity would not survive.  We (hubby lol) paint the inside of our home every five years and ... have changed carpets twice.  We may have to bow and ... change our bathroom fixtures but ... that is it.  Our grown kids keep encouraging us to remodel ... they claim the look is outdated ... too 70ish.  No way!  They can do it when their dad and I are pushing up daisies.

Janet

I should be banned for being off topic here but since nothing is happening in the case here goes.

The new foundation is necessary because we had cracks in our slab and in our walls because the ground shifted.  We found out that we had a couple of hot water pinhole leaks.  We had been checking our water meter and it didn't appear to be moving so we were surprised about the leaks.  Most of the homes up here have foundation problems.  If they aren't fixed right cracks reappear right away.

We live on top of a hill. When these homes were built in 1964 the builder cheated on the slabs and didn't add rebar also the slab was only about 2-3 inches thick.  To eliminate the problem so we wouldn't be fixing the slab every 5-10 years we decided to do it right.  Right means putting in caissons and reinforcing the foundation.  There will be 8 caissons in the house and 2 outside the house that will all tie into the foundation for stability. 

While we have everything all torn up we are going to redo the fireplace. 

Luckily, at night I'm able to come out to the dining area where my PC is and I'm not cooped up in the back rooms.  When I'm back there my husband and I are in a small 11x11 bedroom turned family room with our 42inch plasma and my laptop hooked up .  Another thing I'm lucky about is my husband is one of the most easy going guys in the world and we rarely disagree. 

We don't plan on doing this again but that's exactly why we are doing it the right way now.  The goal is to have a brand new inside of the house by July 4th when we have our party here.  Then we can work on the outside 

That is not so far off base as this case has a few cracks in its slab too.  The perps have huge cracks in their slab and as we have seen from running man, he has quite a crack in his slab.  Anita has cracks in her cracks, so, no, maybe you are on more than you are off.  As a result of fooling with all this, my foundation is slipping, as well as my patience and trust in humankind.  Maybe by the time you get your slabs fixed, this case will be fixed and we all can go away being slab happy.      Jack the cracked
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: March 29, 2008, 12:29:20 AM »

thanks!

------

WASN'T THERE A NICE LI'L GATHERING OF MANGROVE TREES DIRECTLY

BEHIND THE ROCKS NEAR THE LIGHTHOUSE? (Arubay Videos)

GRACE: Yes. And they didn't keep him. They decided they didn't have enough evidence to keep him. They let him go again. At that point, as soon as he gets back, they get into this specially outfitted super expensive SUV and he starts talking. He starts talking about the arrest, he talks about the fact that Natalee will never be found, that she is in the ocean, and his story in a nutshell, Glenn Beck, is that he was with the girl, they were making out on the beach alone the night before she leaves, just hours away from returning to America and she suddenly goes into convulsions and dies. Instead of calling 911 or rendering aid, he hides her body in some mangrove trees, calls a friend to come dump the body about a mile offshore. That's his story.

GLENN: Okay. Now he says, and I'm just quoting -- I wish I could play the audio but it's -- you know, it's in, you know, wooden shoe language. So he says, "I almost wanted to cry." He said, "She was shaking." And Van der Eem says, "Shaking?" Van der Sloot: Yes, a lot. I almost wanted to cry. Why does this -- expletive -- always happen to me. I mean, first of all his first thought is, me, I wanted to cry because it was happening to me.

----

CLINKY / LINKY -A. Powers

http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/196/5619/

"One witness is no witness." 

Would the real Daury please step forward? 

Who is witness, besides the now missing Natalee to Joran's story of calling for help?

Funny you should ask.  Interesting discussion, the other day, by Dutch posters at
RU
:

nickhs wrote March 11, 2008:
While talking to the man with the boat....(him and he in the quote)
"J: So I told him, but if the police come, Deepak and Satish have dropped me of at the beach there, so I will have to talk with them also. Then he said, "Yes, that is true."

What Joran really said on the tape was a loud and clear:
Then SHE said, "Yes, that is true."

As if he was talking to a WOMAN. Now would you make that mistake telling a story to someone else, if it was really a man you were talking to?
Looks like a freudian slip of the tongue.

Also, how could HE know that was true, HE wasn't there when he first said that to Deepak/Satish? But SHE obviously was.

marco  Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:38 pm

You are right.........................
Joran talked about a "she" who helped him

dugo wrote:

So .. Joran called his mom w/ the "international" phone .. or .. what was Joran fantasising about..

marco  Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:05 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZBQsuk3vGA&feature=related

listen to the tape @ 0.40

Joran said: then SHE said, yes that's true.
referring to his"helper
"

I have my douts that Anita was in Holland.  That is the first groundwork lie they laid.  They made it CLEAR that Anita was not home, was not home until after everything was clear.  Yes, I believed the wee nee calles his mom when he is SKEERED.  He hates women, but is co-dependent on his MOMMIE and resents himself for it.  His Dad was probably off doing his thing while Joran was growing up.  Remember Beth married up with (note the married up, lol) with the slacker after Joran was born.  He was probably not really ready to settle down.  He probably never has been.            jackb

Jack, did you mean to say Beth in the third to last sentence or Anita?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: March 29, 2008, 12:29:48 AM »

Bearly - no basement wanted 

Jackb - lol 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: March 29, 2008, 12:31:56 AM »

Bearly - no basement wanted 

Jackb - lol 

Oh, I've often wondered how to add a basement to my house.  I have been tempted to grab a tablespoon and start digging in the kitchen.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: March 29, 2008, 12:33:47 AM »

thanks!

------

WASN'T THERE A NICE LI'L GATHERING OF MANGROVE TREES DIRECTLY

BEHIND THE ROCKS NEAR THE LIGHTHOUSE? (Arubay Videos)

GRACE: Yes. And they didn't keep him. They decided they didn't have enough evidence to keep him. They let him go again. At that point, as soon as he gets back, they get into this specially outfitted super expensive SUV and he starts talking. He starts talking about the arrest, he talks about the fact that Natalee will never be found, that she is in the ocean, and his story in a nutshell, Glenn Beck, is that he was with the girl, they were making out on the beach alone the night before she leaves, just hours away from returning to America and she suddenly goes into convulsions and dies. Instead of calling 911 or rendering aid, he hides her body in some mangrove trees, calls a friend to come dump the body about a mile offshore. That's his story.

GLENN: Okay. Now he says, and I'm just quoting -- I wish I could play the audio but it's -- you know, it's in, you know, wooden shoe language. So he says, "I almost wanted to cry." He said, "She was shaking." And Van der Eem says, "Shaking?" Van der Sloot: Yes, a lot. I almost wanted to cry. Why does this -- expletive -- always happen to me. I mean, first of all his first thought is, me, I wanted to cry because it was happening to me.

----

CLINKY / LINKY -A. Powers

http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/196/5619/

"One witness is no witness." 

Would the real Daury please step forward? 

Who is witness, besides the now missing Natalee to Joran's story of calling for help?

Funny you should ask.  Interesting discussion, the other day, by Dutch posters at
RU
:

nickhs wrote March 11, 2008:
While talking to the man with the boat....(him and he in the quote)
"J: So I told him, but if the police come, Deepak and Satish have dropped me of at the beach there, so I will have to talk with them also. Then he said, "Yes, that is true."

What Joran really said on the tape was a loud and clear:
Then SHE said, "Yes, that is true."

As if he was talking to a WOMAN. Now would you make that mistake telling a story to someone else, if it was really a man you were talking to?
Looks like a freudian slip of the tongue.

Also, how could HE know that was true, HE wasn't there when he first said that to Deepak/Satish? But SHE obviously was.

marco  Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:38 pm

You are right.........................
Joran talked about a "she" who helped him

dugo wrote:

So .. Joran called his mom w/ the "international" phone .. or .. what was Joran fantasising about..

marco  Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:05 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZBQsuk3vGA&feature=related

listen to the tape @ 0.40

Joran said: then SHE said, yes that's true.
referring to his"helper
"

I have my douts that Anita was in Holland.  That is the first groundwork lie they laid.  They made it CLEAR that Anita was not home, was not home until after everything was clear.  Yes, I believed the wee nee calles his mom when he is SKEERED.  He hates women, but is co-dependent on his MOMMIE and resents himself for it.  His Dad was probably off doing his thing while Joran was growing up.  Remember ANITA married up with (note the married up, lol) with the slacker after Joran was born.  He was probably not really ready to settle down.  He probably never has been.            jackb

I meant Anita.  I told you my foundation is slipping.  LOL  HO HO HO get the white coat ready, Elizabeth.  I am coming to join you......

Jack, did you mean to say Beth in the third to last sentence or Anita?
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: March 29, 2008, 12:38:51 AM »

Do any one know where Steve Croes went to.. Meaning where does he lives now.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: March 29, 2008, 12:51:25 AM »

I think he still lives in the same place with his uncle?  He's still in Aruba and still DJing. 
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: March 29, 2008, 01:00:02 AM »

It is rumored he went back to work for the Tattoo, but I really wonder about that.
It is like they all fell off the face of the earth, recently.  He, I was understanding, was fired from the Tattoo for leaving his post and not signing out.  The captain refused to turn over the logs.  That is about all I heard out of that deal.  I do remember he was supposed to have seen his two friends,(according to what his grandmother told a poster back during the first of the case)  the Kalpoes on the beach with a tall white guy and a girl arguing and supposedly went to check it out or something.
 That just seems to go along with the left her on the beach or drop off story, so it appears he did know the Kalpoes and I have my doubts he was that far away on that night to have seen this.  It was supposed to have been a cloudy night, etc.
Those people are hopeless in their being able to assemble the truth.  There is a saying by the Masons (Lions) I hear and it would be rogue ones would be my guess who have hijacked the Lions clubs in some parts of the country and are using the secretiveness of the club to cause havoc.  Where I live the Lions seem to try to help people who are burn victims, etc.  Order Out of Chaos.  They gain from Chaos they create.  Chaos has really been created in this case.  I doubt the real Lions, etc would approve of how those people are making their organization look.  jackb
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: March 29, 2008, 01:49:53 AM »

Has OceanEx been heard from lately?  Hope we didn't scare him off.

Also, have we heard nothing yet from the Dutch lawyer for Beth?

Appears NOTHING is being discussed lately. Very interesting it has gone dead silent.

at the moment the dutch media is full with the anti-koran film.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fitna_%28film%29
http://www.nisnews.nl/

also in the coming weeks the Theo van Gogh murder may get in the news again because the minister of the interior is lying about a report concluding the secret service failed preventing that murder:
http://www.nisnews.nl/public/270308_2.htm

http://www.tweedekamer.nl/vergaderingen/commissievergaderingen/per_commissie/index.jsp?p=a44105.xml
http://www.tweedekamer.nl/vergaderingen/commissievergaderingen/per_commissie/index.jsp?p=a44035.xml

maybe if that dies down some other news will pop up.
i don't expect much from aruba.

dutch lawyer bram mosko was to appear on Jensen, but this didn't happen.

20 april peter r. de vries has his new broadcast.

but this could be about another case.
but i am almost sure he will give at least a quick update about the Joran-situation.

in the meantime check the peter r. de vries and patrick van der eem sites:
http://www.peterrdevries.nl/
http://www.peterrdevries.com/
http://patrickvandereem.nl/

peter r. de vries writes each week a column and patrick van der eem writes every few days something.

i keep following the wider political situation in dutch and aruban media and post something if i think it is interesting.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: March 29, 2008, 01:59:36 AM »

Thanks caesu! - it's just way too quite
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #330 on: March 29, 2008, 02:13:45 AM »

Klaasend thank you for posting the info for Carolyn, maybe she will get access to the sonar equipment.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #331 on: March 29, 2008, 02:25:15 AM »

Time for this pup to call it a nite all! Tomorrow will bring answers to our questions.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #332 on: March 29, 2008, 04:36:49 AM »

I DON"T THINK MOS DECIDES ANYTHING!!  I DON"T THINK THE CONTRACT WITH THE NETHERLANDS PERMITS THE "BORROWED" OMS TO WORK ON CRIMINAL MATTERS.

I think they can only work on laundering, etc.  I think Mos is a mouthpiece for the Aruban Prosecutor...could be caps' "D" man or Lugo.

I am reposting an earlier post.  Could martini or caesu verify my post??

I think I need caesu.  There is a pdf link at the bottom of the article I'm going to post (I can't figure out the direct pdf link).  Click on Job Cohen over...... I am quoting part of the translation from page 11 of the pdf.  It explains the OM job in Aruba.  I don't think Mos is in charge of anything.  I think only the Aruban OM is (?Lugo?). Did I get this correct??

The Dutch OM has aligned itself
No interference with criminal cases moving
Play to the overseas islands. That the
Dutchman Hans Mos in the broadcast
Peter R. De Vries statements made about Joran
Van der Sloot is verklaarbaar. The Chief
Works for the Aruban OM.
And it has been let for Aruban
Know that the research is a re -
Started.

http://juridischdagblad.nl/content/view/6388/53/

and GBMW

I was not criticizing you.  I have read and listened to everything (on many, many sites) for three years.  I don't believe the things I do because Natalee's family tells me to.  Their behavior doesn't concern me.  The disposal of an 18 year old does.  Had they been on the island, or suspect, I would look closer. I expect law enforcement to do their job no matter what politicians or families do. I also do not expect discrimination against a victim, her family or against an American, because they are American. I was trying to explain my feelings.  I wasn't questioning yours.  I know you're pretty new to the scene and are trying to "see" all sides.  I've looked at all sides, already....I am not a "blind" believer. You seem intelligent enough to get to your own conclusions. I appreciate your opinion and insight.

Buckeye; thanks for your post. I appreciate it. And maybe Caesu already posted about this but I'm not sure....in short: the article explains  why there are Dutch people working at the ALE. That there are some officials at the ALE who are Dutch but that it is an Aruban prosecutionoffice; not a Dutch one. So Hans Mos is in charge of the case.
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #333 on: March 29, 2008, 04:55:50 AM »

Guys, I have never seen the news coming this slow before or the forums posting this few pages. Is there anything going on or is this case actually closed?
My personal opinion is Mos has closed the case and he will do nothing more. Afterall, he has released all three as suspects.

Apparently .... the Natalee Holloway case is not officially closed but ... as one of our Monkeys implied ... THE NATALEE HOLLOWAY WAS DETERMINED CLOSED FROM THE GETGO!  Justice for an 18 year old American citizen was never the objective of the Aruban investigation.

Janet

+++++++++++

http://www.amigoe.com/english/   02/15/2008

No custody for Van der Sloot

ORANJESTAD – After the Public Prosecutor appealed the decision of the examining magistrate not to detain Joran van der Sloot, the Common Court of Justice of the Neth.Antilles and Aruba announced yesterday evening that Joran van der Sloot will not be arrested again in the Holloway-case.

<snipped>

The OM has no statutory remedies left against the decision.  The investigation in the Holloway-case will continue with 25 detectives working on it and Van der Sloot remains the suspect.  The OM will decide on further prosecution of Van der Sloot after they are done with the investigation.

Janet, This case has been officially closed.

The three have been released from suspision and are no longer suspects. They cant be listened to, followed, their friends cant be talked to. It is closed for Joran, Deepak, and Satish. They cant be questioned, the police cant even think of following them or asking them anything. They are cleared.

In My Opinion
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #334 on: March 29, 2008, 05:00:26 AM »

Guys, I have never seen the news coming this slow before or the forums posting this few pages. Is there anything going on or is this case actually closed?
My personal opinion is Mos has closed the case and he will do nothing more. Afterall, he has released all three as suspects.

Apparently .... the Natalee Holloway case is not officially closed but ... as one of our Monkeys implied ... THE NATALEE HOLLOWAY WAS DETERMINED CLOSED FROM THE GETGO!  Justice for an 18 year old American citizen was never the objective of the Aruban investigation.

Janet

+++++++++++

ORANJESTAD – After the Public Prosecutor appealed the decision of the examining magistrate not to detain Joran van der Sloot, the Common Court of Justice of the Neth.Antilles and Aruba announced yesterday evening that Joran van der Sloot will not be arrested again in the Holloway-case.

<snipped>

The OM has no statutory remedies left against the decision.  The investigation in the Holloway-case will continue with 25 detectives working on it and Van der Sloot remains the suspect.  The OM will decide on further prosecution of Van der Sloot after they are done with the investigation.

The three have been released from suspision and are no longer suspects. They cant be listened to, followed, their friends cant be talked to. It is closed for Joran, Deepak, and Satish. They cant be questioned, the police cant even think of following them or asking them anything. They are cleared.

The three hold a Judges writ, releasing them from suspision, clearing them of the crime, and forbidding the prosecutor from doing anything at all. It is closed.

In My Opinion
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #335 on: March 29, 2008, 09:19:28 AM »

Janet

+++++++++++

<snipped>

The three hold a Judges writ, releasing them from suspision, clearing them of the crime, and forbidding the prosecutor from doing anything at all. It is closed.
I know it is fuzzy -- but, I think Joran was put back on "Suspect" status again after his "confession" -- the judge only ruled that he could not be detained "pre-trial."

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #336 on: March 29, 2008, 10:21:34 AM »

Morning monkeys.  Wow!  Klaas and her house...yes, I noticed the O/T....nothing gets past this HM...took notes...will use for blackmail later. LOL
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: March 29, 2008, 11:08:05 AM »

Morning monkeys.  Wow!  Klaas and her house...yes, I noticed the O/T....nothing gets past this HM...took notes...will use for blackmail later. LOL

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: March 29, 2008, 11:35:07 AM »

Klaas,  see you still have the hardhat on. How's it going? Surviving it I hope?

Yep still surviving, lol.  Go look at the Musing thread a posted a couple more pics today 
Klaas...You Are One Tough Lady....The Work You are Having Done would have most Ladies running for the Hills....LOL   

I was going to ask the same thing, KLASS!
Keep the hard hats handy!
Smile

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: March 29, 2008, 12:04:03 PM »

Janet

+++++++++++

<snipped>

I know it is fuzzy -- but, I think Joran was put back on "Suspect" status again after his "confession" -- the judge only ruled that he could not be detained "pre-trial."

wreck and Spock ... nothing fuzzy to me.  Following the court’s decision in February that the Devries video tape was not sufficient evidence to detain Joran … the Prosecutor’s Office declared that the case was still officially open and … Joran was once again a suspect.

I contend that Aruba will never close the the Natalee Holloway case ... it will become a cold case.

Think about it.  If the Natalee Holloway case is closed ... the FBI and the family will have access to all documents/evidence and ... ARUBA IS NEVER GOING TO LET THAT HAPPEN!

Janet

++++++++++++++

02/15/2008

The OM has no statutory remedies left against the decision. The investigation in the Holloway-case will continue with 25 detectives working on it and Van der Sloot remains the suspect. The OM will decide on further prosecution of Van der Sloot after they are done with the investigation.

http://www.amigoe.com/english/

February 15, 2008
Court of Appeal upholds lower judge’s decision not to detain J.v.d.S.
J.v.d.S remains prime suspect
Judicial investigation continues

On the pre-trial detention issue the Code of criminal procedure does not provide for further appeals. The effect of the Court decision is that J.v.d.S. cannot be (re)arrested. The investigation of the Natalee Holloway case continues. J.v.d.S. is again the prime suspect.

At the end of the investigation the Office of the Public Prosecution will decide whether to charge or not

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2605.msg350819#msg350819

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.