April 30, 2024, 07:00:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #745 3/25 - 4/4/08  (Read 304355 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #400 on: March 29, 2008, 10:04:43 PM »

Caps…

This was about Mos and we think she meant DEA guy Eric Williams. Both Joran and Paulus refer to him as FBI in PVs..

12/03/2007
VAN SUSTEREN: Well, I sat with the prosecutor, and I actually thought he was a pretty smart guy until all this unfolded. But he told me that the reason the investigation had failed was because of two reasons. One is the family and bringing in the DA who happened to be there on the island at the time. And the other is the media. That's why he said that this has failed.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,314966,00.html

Paulus 6/18 PV

http://www.hollowaycase.com/archive/police_documents/pvds618.htm

(With Deepak is meant the suspect “Deepak Sharma KALPOE”; comment TROMP). There were several people at the scene among others someone named “Charles Croes”, two police officers, the mother of the girl and other people, mostly Americans. Charles accompanied the group. They started asking Joran if he had been at “Carlos and Charlie's” and where the girl was. A photo was shown to him of the girl and he confirmed that he had been with the girl at Carlos and Charlie's”, that they had flirted and then dropped the girl off at the “Holiday Inn”. Someone in the group shouted “asshole” at Deepak. I asked everyone to please remain calm and after that the police stepped in. We decided to go to the “Holiday Inn” to go and look for the girl, but without any positive result. At the request of the police it was said that it would be best to file a report at the detective-squad. A man named WILLIAMS, who later turned out to be an FBI-agent, had taken Joran aside to talk to him. Joran also briefly spoke with the mother of the missing girl.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: March 29, 2008, 10:25:37 PM »

I believe that once again declaring Joran van der Sloot a suspect is just a means of keeping an inactive investigation from being declared officially closed and ... therefore preventing any outside agencies (FBI) from having access to the Natalee Holloway case files ... files that will reveal a coverup prevented justice from prevailing.

Two Aruban attorney have informed that suspects must be charged within two years.  It is now going on three years.

Janet

+++++++++++

Arlene Ellis-Schipper - Aruban Attorney
NANCY GRACE
July 20, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: There is no grand jury in Aruba. It`s a different system. You are arrested based on suspicion, on strong suspicion. After a maximum of 146 days, the prosecution must determine the criminal offense that has been committed and make an official summation for court. And God forbid that they cannot determine what criminal offense has been committed, the case remains open, and it can remain open for a whole number of years, actually, until the due process, the international rules about due process, up to two years.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/20/ng.01.html

Vinda de Sousa - Aruban Attorny
Meridian Star
April 30, 2007

Dave Holloway said the next few weeks could be “stressful” now that Dutch police renewed the investigation into his daughter, Natalee’s disappearance.

He said he has not been told why they searched the home of a one-time suspect.

<snipped>

Vinda de Sousa, a lawyer for Dave Holloway and his wife, told the Associated Press that they were “happy” about the extended investigation.

<snipped>

De Sousa said investigators may have been motivated to conduct a more thorough search by an approaching two-year deadline to file charges in the case. The family has not been told how long the investigation will take or where else it will look, she said.

http://www.meridianstar.com/local/local_story_120230537.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: March 29, 2008, 10:51:03 PM »

Caps…

This was about Mos and we think she meant DEA guy Eric Williams. Both Joran and Paulus refer to him as FBI in PVs..

12/03/2007
VAN SUSTEREN: Well, I sat with the prosecutor, and I actually thought he was a pretty smart guy until all this unfolded. But he told me that the reason the investigation had failed was because of two reasons. One is the family and bringing in the DA who happened to be there on the island at the time. And the other is the media. That's why he said that this has failed.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,314966,00.html

<snipped>

Distracting attention from the the suspects and ... directing blame on Beth and Jug has where it has been at since the getgo in the Natalee Holloway so-called investigation.

Janet

+++++++++++

Gerold Dompig
Vanity Fair
January, 2006

Dompig, the deputy police chief in charge of the case, says the biggest obstacle to solving it has been the Twitty family itself.

Among other things, Dompig charges that pressure from the family sidetracked the investigation from the outset, forcing the premature arrests of the main suspects and destroying the best chance police had of gathering evidence to solve the case.

"They brought out their big guns on the very first day, and they started shooting," grouses Dompig, seated in a tiny office inside his neat, European-style police station. "They didn't understand the way things are done in our system. They didn't want to understand. They act like they came from a world where you can just crush people. It was very harmful to our investigation."

Dompig traces these difficulties to the first hours of his probe, when he met with the Twittys to assure them that everything possible would be done to find Natalee. Instead of gratitude, he says, he was met with angry threats.

http://www.vanityfair.com/fame/features/2006/01/natalee200601?currentPage=1

Gerold Dompig
Vanity Fair
January, 2006

Despite reports to the contrary, Dompig feels certain Natalee didn't meet Joran until her final day on Aruba, Sunday. He confirms that there have been numerous reports that she may have been involved with other young men on the island. "We have taken two statements, from Julia Renfro and a Holiday Inn worker, that Beth told them she had gotten a call from her daughter, and that she was in love with a tall, blue-eyed Dutch teenager. So [Beth] had contact with her daughter. But she denies it. The question is why. If [the Twittys] don't level with us, how can they talk about a conspiracy? We need to know the truth. Joran did not have blue eyes. So who was this boy?" Beth denies making any such statements, or even having talked with Natalee while she was in Aruba.

http://www.vanityfair.com/fame/features/2006/01/natalee200601?currentPage=9

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #403 on: March 29, 2008, 11:02:05 PM »

HELLO MONKEYS!  IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I HAVE BEEN HERE.  TOO MANY POSTS TO KEEP UP WITH.  I HAVE A SINKING FEELING IN THE PIT OF MY STOMACH THAT THIS CASE WILL NEVER BE SOLVED AND NH WILL NEVER BE FOUND.  THERE HAS BEEN TOO MUCH HELP TO KEEP THIS FROM HAPPENING.  I AM NOT SO SURE AT THIS POINT THE POLICE WERE NOT INVOLVED IN THE COVERUP FROM THE BEGINNING, THEY JUST DID NOT KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THE DETERMINED FAMILY.  I DO THINK THE NH FAMILY HAS SCARED THE SHI! OUT OF THE POWERS AT BE BUT I DO NOT FEEL WE WILL EVER KNOW THE TRUTH.  IT MAKES ME SICK AND I WOULD NOT SEND A NICKEL TO ARUBA.  I FEEL SORRY FOR THE INNOCENT PEOPLE OVER THERE IF THERE ARE ANY.  AT THIS TIME, I FEEL VERY NEGATIVE WHEN ARUBA IS MENTIONED.  JUST MY WAY OF THINKING AT THE PRESENT TIME.
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: March 29, 2008, 11:20:48 PM »

ok monkeys I need to find the founder of the houses of Babylon

so help me here

check for fly and dive group

go the the appartments and you will see how many apartments are there but all are dutch own. Now look for similairitys of ownership

Who is at the head of these apartments.

Then we are almost done.

The girl seem to be the referance to Page and this was given to the reporter who deals with MP

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: March 29, 2008, 11:25:33 PM »

ok monkeys I need to find the founder of the houses of Babylon

so help me here

check for fly and dive group

go the the appartments and you will see how many apartments are there but all are dutch own. Now look for similairitys of ownership

Who is at the head of these apartments.

Then we are almost done.

The girl seem to be the referance to Page and this was given to the reporter who deals with MP

Caps, are you talking about the SeaAruba Fly n Dive?  What apartments are you referring to?

OK, I think I see what you mean:

http://www.searuba.com/apartments.php
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 11:28:09 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: March 29, 2008, 11:26:33 PM »

HELLO MONKEYS!  IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I HAVE BEEN HERE.  TOO MANY POSTS TO KEEP UP WITH.  I HAVE A SINKING FEELING IN THE PIT OF MY STOMACH THAT THIS CASE WILL NEVER BE SOLVED AND NH WILL NEVER BE FOUND.  THERE HAS BEEN TOO MUCH HELP TO KEEP THIS FROM HAPPENING.  I AM NOT SO SURE AT THIS POINT THE POLICE WERE NOT INVOLVED IN THE COVERUP FROM THE BEGINNING, THEY JUST DID NOT KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THE DETERMINED FAMILY.  I DO THINK THE NH FAMILY HAS SCARED THE SHI! OUT OF THE POWERS AT BE BUT I DO NOT FEEL WE WILL EVER KNOW THE TRUTH.  IT MAKES ME SICK AND I WOULD NOT SEND A NICKEL TO ARUBA.  I FEEL SORRY FOR THE INNOCENT PEOPLE OVER THERE IF THERE ARE ANY.  AT THIS TIME, I FEEL VERY NEGATIVE WHEN ARUBA IS MENTIONED.  JUST MY WAY OF THINKING AT THE PRESENT TIME.

Hi Mariloo - good to see you.  I know how you feel and things have gotten way to quite.  I'm not ready to give up yet though.  It does make me sick too.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: March 29, 2008, 11:28:46 PM »

I feel the police know exactly what happened from the first 48 hours.  They were in on it because if not they would have never asked Beth about seizsures.  Van der Straaten knew and he told them to follow his lead which was do nothing.

I always feel negative when Aruba is mentioned and I will feel that way the rest of my life.  I will always discourage people from going to that drug infested island where murdering rapists run free.
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #408 on: March 29, 2008, 11:29:26 PM »

KLAAS, THANKS FOR FINDING MY AVATAR.  YES, I AM SICK AND I WANT SO BAD FOR NAT TO BE FOUND SO HER POOR MOTHER CAN BURY HER DAUGHTER AND MOVE ON WITH HER LIFE.
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #409 on: March 29, 2008, 11:33:27 PM »

SAN, YOU ARE SO RIGHT!  I HAVE ALWAYS THOUGHT IN THE PAST I MIGHT LIKE TO GO TO ARUBA, BUT NO MORE.  I LOVE BEACHES AND BLUE WATER BUT I CAN FIND THEM ELSEWHERE.  I REALLY WOULD BE AFRAID TO GO THERE.  YOU CANNOT DEPEND ON POLICE PROTECTION FROM ANYTHING BECAUSE ANYTHING GOES THERE.  IF THERE HAS BEEN ONE THING I HAVE LEARNED IN ALL OF THIS IS TO NEVER TRUST A BARTENDER.  I WILL WATCH MY DRINK BEING MADE FROM NOW ON.  I HAD A HARD TIME BELIEVING A BARTENDER WOULD LACE A YOUNG TEEN'S DRINK
kpg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #410 on: March 29, 2008, 11:34:03 PM »

Your ridiculous posting is inhumane.

If you have something to say spit it out.

Many posters on this site said the have inside information.

The time has passed for any inside info.

Put up or shut up.
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #411 on: March 29, 2008, 11:35:27 PM »

Your ridiculous posting is inhumane.

If you have something to say spit it out.

Many posters on this site said the have inside information.

The time has passed for any inside info.

Put up or shut up.

WHO ARE YOU REFERRING TO??  DID I SAY SOMEHTING TO PISS YOU OFF??
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #412 on: March 29, 2008, 11:39:45 PM »

hEY KLAAS, REMEMBER THE BUS?  THAT WAS FUNNY.  WHEN DID IT FILL UP? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: March 29, 2008, 11:46:35 PM »

CAPSLOCK

http://www.searuba.com/apartments.php

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: March 29, 2008, 11:50:55 PM »

Yes, it was funny!  It filled up in 2005 but I don't remember the exact month.
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #415 on: March 29, 2008, 11:55:39 PM »

NOW WE NEED A POLICE BUS AND PICTURES OF ALL THOSE WE THINK ARE GUILTY BEING TAKEN OFF TO PRISON.  HA!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: March 29, 2008, 11:58:06 PM »

NOW WE NEED A POLICE BUS AND PICTURES OF ALL THOSE WE THINK ARE GUILTY BEING TAKEN OFF TO PRISON.  HA!!!

Actually I did something like that but I don't think I can get to it right now.  My house is sort of turned upside down and I have my external hard drive in the other room.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #417 on: March 30, 2008, 12:03:55 AM »

I think this is the most recent on the Arubiana Inn:

ARUBIANA INN EXPLOITATIEMAATSCHAPPIJ (AIX) N.V. 

Business address BUBALI 74, NOORD 
Legal form  LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY 
Name of the company  ARUBIANA INN EXPLOITATIEMAATSCHAPPIJ (AIX) N.V. 
Statutory seat  ARUBA 
Date of incorporation  7 OCTOBER 2005 

Authorized capital  ARUBAN FLORINS 50,000.00 
Issued capital  ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00 
Paid up capital  ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00 
Fiscal year  01 JANUARY thru 31 DECEMBER 

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD: 

CAMPHUIJSEN-BOELEN, MARIA CHRISTINA QUIRINA; 
Residing in  ZONNEOORDLAND 57, 6718 TL EDE, THE NETHERLANDS 
Born in  THE NETHERLANDS, ROOSENDAAL EN NISPEN on 19 OCTOBER 1953 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Position  MANAGING DIRECTOR 
Effective  7 OCTOBER 2005 
Authority  FULL 

DE JONG-TIEBEN, LINDA MARION; 
Residing in  ZONNEOORDLAND 59, 6718 TL EDE, THE NETHERLANDS 
Born in  THE NETHERLANDS, HAARLEM on 6 JUNE 1964 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Authority  FULL 

FEENSTRA-RAIJMANS, SASKIA ISALINE; 
Residing in  BURGEMEESTER IMMINKHOF 4, 2111 TC AERDENHOUT, THE NETHERLANDS 
Born in  THE NETHERLANDS, 'S-GRAVENHAGE on 29 OCTOBER 1963 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Authority  FULL 

VERLAAN, GERARDUS GODEFRIDUS JOHANNES; 
Residing in  KEITO 8-B, NOORD, ARUBA 
Born in  THE NETHERLANDS, WOERDEN on 3 AUGUST 1964 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Position  PROXY 
Effective  12 OCTOBER 2005 
Authority  RESTRICTED 

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY 

TO OWN AND OPERATE A HOTEL, CADASTRALLY KNOWN AS " ARUBIANA INN " 

Only valid if accordingly signed by the Chamber of Commerce & Industry Aruba - J.E. Irausquin Blvd.10, Oranjestad, Aruba. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #418 on: March 30, 2008, 12:03:56 AM »

Actually I did something like that but I don't think I can get to it right now.  My house is sort of turned upside down and I have my external hard drive in the other room.

THAT HAD TO BE GREAT.  DON'T WORRY BOUT IT.  I REALLY HAVE BEEN GONE TOO LONG.  I HAVE MISSED A LOT OF INFORMATION.  TRYING TO KEEP UP ON THE TV BUT THAT LEAVES A LOT TO BE DESIRED.  I WONDER IF THE POLICE READ THIS BLOG, THEY JUST MIGHT LEARN SOMETHING.  THERE IS A LOT OF INFO HERE.  NAMES, PLACES, THEORIES.  THEY ARE ALL JUST MIND BOGGLING TO A NON DETECTIVE LIKE ME.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: March 30, 2008, 12:09:05 AM »

Texasmom - thanks, I meant to capture that one too.  I do think Caps probably wants to look at who was on record in May 2005 though.  I could be wrong 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.