April 30, 2024, 12:50:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #745 3/25 - 4/4/08  (Read 304408 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: March 30, 2008, 06:55:52 AM »

Aruba
Aruba

Arubiana Inn.
Property for sale: $1,100,000 USD
Inn/Lodge For Sale in Aruba

16 units all furnished small fridge and microwave bed seperate douche. queen zise bed.
Bar cocktail lounge , frontdesk office , space for restaurant. The goverment of Aruba is not giving out any hotel permit anymore. This inn has a full Hotel permit.

10 min walk to eagle beach on Aruba.
16 units all furnished small fridge and microwave bed seperate douche. queen zise bed.
Bar cocktail lounge , frontdesk office , space for restaurant. The goverment of Aruba is not giving out any hotel permit anymore. This inn has a full Hotel permit.

http://tinyurl.com/yo4mft

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #441 on: March 30, 2008, 08:00:55 AM »

As of February -- Joran is NOT cleared. The judges ruled he could not be "DETAINED" with the current evidence against him. He is the declared "Prime Suspect."
Unfortunately, he is not a suspect because Mos dropped the case against him, and the judge then released him as a suspect and released him from suspision. Mos can say he suspects Joran was involved but that does not make him a judicial suspect. The Judge cleared him.

Mos dropped the case in December; he was no longer a suspect but a person of interest.
That changed after the show of Peter R. de Vries; it reopened the case again. The confession itself  is literally only a confession of helping with the disposal of a body. Under Dutch law a pre-arrest isn't allowed for this. Joran wasn't cleared for anything as of yet.
The ALE said he is a official suspect (of murder) after the confessionshow and since then nothing has been said or stated in any official report from the ALE  that this status has changed.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #442 on: March 30, 2008, 08:44:18 AM »

GBMW

After reading other boards, this morning, I have a little info for you.  As far as the "funds" go, it is my understanding that there were Trust funds set up, two I believe at AmSouth Bank (? now Regions).  Trust funds are not savings accounts.  They are legal entities with rules.  These funds were not managed by the family but by the bank trustee (at the time, I think a Baker Crow).  Families cannot withdraw at whim. Reward funds (one of the trusts) are usually tied to insurance products with rules for dispersement.

All of this came about because all the stalling, disinformation and slandering did not stop Natalee's family.  Misuse of funds became the next angle to attempt to sway public opinion.  Geesh...you would think that Beth has all the money in a dresser drawer and uses it for shopping sprees.  Trust funds are not so easy to abuse.

Now, the question is, what did Joran use his book money for and what plans does Anita have for the funds from the book she is writing?  The people profiting from blood money, is not Natalee's family.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #443 on: March 30, 2008, 08:58:25 AM »

Aruba
Aruba

Arubiana Inn.
Property for sale: $1,100,000 USD
Inn/Lodge For Sale in Aruba

http://tinyurl.com/yo4mft

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: March 30, 2008, 09:00:04 AM »

Nice to know they do not have to use the same douche ...  lmao.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: March 30, 2008, 10:03:49 AM »

Very good job again

Now for the Reporter ot The News

the arawaks = the reporter

did the reporter knew Natalee before her dead?

The way I remember is Marlene Purcell  from "Friends of Aruba" and Julia Renfro met Beth when she arrived in Aruba after Natalee became missing.
To help know her/ we know better now .
Julia misled Beth sending her in one direction to identify her missing daughter  that didn't even have blond hair.
While Aruba did all they could to hide the truth.
When Beth's friends came to Aruba from MB to help look for Natalee Beth left her new friends from Aruba because she knew they had lied to her. "Julia Renfro"
This is why MIP6 was talking bad about Beth . Because his wife was involved I do not know if Marlene was misinforming Beth but we know Julia was.
Julia and Mark are best friend.
I hope this helps.

Now for (Julia Renfro’s) , I need to know if Julia know Natalee before her dead or she came to help just looking after Natalee was gone missing.

It important!

julia did not ever know natalee, and had never seen natalee.  according to comments julia made on ru.
dennisintn

The Purcells (the name I was trying to think of the other day) is supposed to own Moombas. That is a restaurant/bar or something one of the Kapoes went into that night, supposedly.  MIP6 was posting quite frequently at BFN and very obviously during his former posts against the core, it seemed, of what I thought the Blog was trying to accomplish.  They seemed to try to engage in conversations to tic off some of the older bloggers and get them gone.  They had a few on there moderating who was playing "tag team" with the bloggers and it was a mess at the time.  It got so the blog was sort of "catering" to the enemy without realizing it.  I truly believe they trust the wrong people at times and were fooled by them.  Either that or they thought the MIP6 bunch were trying to help, when it was obvious they were using the blog to the advantage of the very ones who the blog was supposed to be trying to convict.  Anyhow, this restaurant is supposed to be between the two HI and Mariott or attached to one of them, not sure.  That bunch got their foot in the BFN door by pretending to be friends and finding out information that was case-relevant, I believe.   j/b
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: March 30, 2008, 10:14:43 AM »

HELLO MONKEYS!  IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I HAVE BEEN HERE.  TOO MANY POSTS TO KEEP UP WITH.  I HAVE A SINKING FEELING IN THE PIT OF MY STOMACH THAT THIS CASE WILL NEVER BE SOLVED AND NH WILL NEVER BE FOUND.  THERE HAS BEEN TOO MUCH HELP TO KEEP THIS FROM HAPPENING.  I AM NOT SO SURE AT THIS POINT THE POLICE WERE NOT INVOLVED IN THE COVERUP FROM THE BEGINNING, THEY JUST DID NOT KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THE DETERMINED FAMILY.  I DO THINK THE NH FAMILY HAS SCARED THE SHI! OUT OF THE POWERS AT BE BUT I DO NOT FEEL WE WILL EVER KNOW THE TRUTH.  IT MAKES ME SICK AND I WOULD NOT SEND A NICKEL TO ARUBA.  I FEEL SORRY FOR THE INNOCENT PEOPLE OVER THERE IF THERE ARE ANY.  AT THIS TIME, I FEEL VERY NEGATIVE WHEN ARUBA IS MENTIONED.  JUST MY WAY OF THINKING AT THE PRESENT TIME.

Mariloo,

I feel the case was solved a few days after the disappearance, and has been covered up since then.  They solved it, just did not want to prosecute it.  For whatever reason, they covered it up and failed to bring those responsible into account.  They can pack it off on "hurting tourism" if they want, but the ones covering it up are not the ones who is all that hurt by tourism as they are into great criminal activity.  They have brought attention to themselves and will pay one way or another, I am sure.  They lost the people's trust and somewhere, someway, and someday, the "chickens will come home to roost."   j/b
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: March 30, 2008, 10:25:56 AM »

HELLO MONKEYS!  IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I HAVE BEEN HERE.  TOO MANY POSTS TO KEEP UP WITH.  I HAVE A SINKING FEELING IN THE PIT OF MY STOMACH THAT THIS CASE WILL NEVER BE SOLVED AND NH WILL NEVER BE FOUND.  THERE HAS BEEN TOO MUCH HELP TO KEEP THIS FROM HAPPENING.  I AM NOT SO SURE AT THIS POINT THE POLICE WERE NOT INVOLVED IN THE COVERUP FROM THE BEGINNING, THEY JUST DID NOT KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THE DETERMINED FAMILY.  I DO THINK THE NH FAMILY HAS SCARED THE SHI! OUT OF THE POWERS AT BE BUT I DO NOT FEEL WE WILL EVER KNOW THE TRUTH.  IT MAKES ME SICK AND I WOULD NOT SEND A NICKEL TO ARUBA.  I FEEL SORRY FOR THE INNOCENT PEOPLE OVER THERE IF THERE ARE ANY.  AT THIS TIME, I FEEL VERY NEGATIVE WHEN ARUBA IS MENTIONED.  JUST MY WAY OF THINKING AT THE PRESENT TIME.

Mariloo,

I feel the case was solved a few days after the disappearance, and has been covered up since then.  They solved it, just did not want to prosecute it.  For whatever reason, they covered it up and failed to bring those responsible into account.  They can pack it off on "hurting tourism" if they want, but the ones covering it up are not the ones who is all that hurt by tourism as they are into great criminal activity.  They have brought attention to themselves and will pay one way or another, I am sure.  They lost the people's trust and somewhere, someway, and someday, the "chickens will come home to roost."   j/b

I agree jackb.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: March 30, 2008, 10:30:45 AM »

The Purcells (the name I was trying to think of the other day) is supposed to own Moombas. That is a restaurant/bar or something one of the Kapoes went into that night, supposedly.  MIP6 was posting quite frequently at BFN and very obviously during his former posts against the core, it seemed, of what I thought the Blog was trying to accomplish.  They seemed to try to engage in conversations to tic off some of the older bloggers and get them gone.  They had a few on there moderating who was playing "tag team" with the bloggers and it was a mess at the time.  It got so the blog was sort of "catering" to the enemy without realizing it.  I truly believe they trust the wrong people at times and were fooled by them.  Either that or they thought the MIP6 bunch were trying to help, when it was obvious they were using the blog to the advantage of the very ones who the blog was supposed to be trying to convict.  Anyhow, this restaurant is supposed to be between the two HI and Mariott or attached to one of them, not sure.  That bunch got their foot in the BFN door by pretending to be friends and finding out information that was case-relevant, I believe.   j/b

David Kock
Birmingham News - Associated Press
June 9, 2005

Satish Kalpoe's attorney, David Kock, said his client told him that van der Sloot asked the Kalpoe brothers to pick him up Sunday night so he could meet up with Holloway and her classmates at Carlos'n Charlie's, a popular watering hole in the capital, Oranjestad.

They said they left the bar around 1:30 a.m. with van der Sloot and an intoxicated Holloway in the back seat, then stopped briefly at another restaurant about a block away before heading out of town, Kock said.

http://www.al.com/news/birminghamnews/index.ssf?/base/news/1118481459238090.xml&coll=2

http://gwinnettdailyonline.com/GDP/archive/article7CC45D48DBE746FDAC4CA487F0C3448B.asp

MIP6 and REALITY - are they part of the disinformation team?
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1896.0

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #449 on: March 30, 2008, 10:33:11 AM »

GBMW

After reading other boards, this morning, I have a little info for you.  As far as the "funds" go, it is my understanding that there were Trust funds set up, two I believe at AmSouth Bank (? now Regions).  Trust funds are not savings accounts.  They are legal entities with rules.  These funds were not managed by the family but by the bank trustee (at the time, I think a Baker Crow).  Families cannot withdraw at whim. Reward funds (one of the trusts) are usually tied to insurance products with rules for dispersement.

All of this came about because all the stalling, disinformation and slandering did not stop Natalee's family.  Misuse of funds became the next angle to attempt to sway public opinion.  Geesh...you would think that Beth has all the money in a dresser drawer and uses it for shopping sprees.  Trust funds are not so easy to abuse.

Now, the question is, what did Joran use his book money for and what plans does Anita have for the funds from the book she is writing?  The people profiting from blood money, is not Natalee's family.

A trust fund was set up for my Sister after Mom passed away. I was Trustee, and I can affirm everything you have stated. When an entity such as a bank, or attorney is Trustee, it's even more strict. I'm sure there has never been any funds dispersed without approval by more than one unattached person. Reward Fund Trusts are more strictly managed than others.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: March 30, 2008, 10:36:29 AM »

Hey Monkeys it me again

There was a DEA in the game, any name to connect it to..

Was that Eric Williams? 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: March 30, 2008, 10:36:41 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Psalm 118:23
This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Have a good day.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: March 30, 2008, 10:38:20 AM »

Hey Monkeys it me again

There was a DEA in the game, any name to connect it to..

Was that Eric Williams? 

Yes that was the name.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #453 on: March 30, 2008, 10:39:35 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Have a good day.

Janet

I love what you bring to this board, Tamik!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: March 30, 2008, 10:43:26 AM »

David Kock
June 9, 2005

Satish Kalpoe's attorney, David Kock, said his client told him that van der Sloot asked the Kalpoe brothers to pick him up Sunday night so he could meet up with Holloway and her classmates at Carlos'n Charlie's, a popular watering hole in the capital, Oranjestad.

They said they left the bar around 1:30 a.m. with van der Sloot and an intoxicated Holloway in the back seat, then stopped briefly at another restaurant about a block away before heading out of town, Kock said.

http://www.al.com/news/birminghamnews/index.ssf?/base/news/1118481459238090.xml&coll=2

http://gwinnettdailyonline.com/GDP/archive/article7CC45D48DBE746FDAC4CA487F0C3448B.asp

Tamikosmom…Thank You so much…I searched for this, in red from David Kock, a few weeks back when ******* and Frijole mentioned it…with no luck!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: March 30, 2008, 10:45:04 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Have a good day.

Janet

I love what you bring to this board, Tamik!

cbb ... your words made my day.  Thank you.

Janet
7:40 AM

++++++++++

P.S. Ducky and I do not want to part with our Lily although Easter is past.  The Christmas season ... a poinsetta would be nice.

_____

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: March 30, 2008, 10:47:27 AM »

ok monkeys I need to find the founder of the houses of Babylon

so help me here

check for fly and dive group

go the the appartments and you will see how many apartments are there but all are dutch own. Now look for similairitys of ownership

Who is at the head of these apartments.

Then we are almost done.

The girl seem to be the referance to Page and this was given to the reporter who deals with MP

Is it a chain with some in SF in US?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: March 30, 2008, 10:53:06 AM »

David Kock
June 9, 2005

Tamikosmom…Thank You so much…I searched for this, in red from David Kock, a few weeks back when ******* and Frijole mentioned it…with no luck!

You are welcome.

This article can no longer be accessed at The Birmingham News link but ... the other link provides a copy of the original Associated Press article.

It is the ONLY published quote that I have come across that mentions the "quick stop".

I am getting "the look" from hubby.  I better get off this computer and ... start getting ready for Church.  The early service is where it is at today.

Mum ... I hope you have a good day.

Janet

_____

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: March 30, 2008, 12:15:08 PM »

I do nt know if this was posted ...I do not remember seeing it, so here it is.

SITE selects Aruba as destination of 2009 international conference
Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Society of Incentive Travel Executives has selected the island of Aruba to be the host country of the SITE International Conference 2009, set for 3-6 December. The event will bring the top minds in incentive travel, a multi-billion dollar global industry, to one of the Caribbean's most celebrated destinations.

"SITE's membership is rich with innovators who greatly influence not only the evolution of the incentive industry, but also the business outcomes of client organizations," said SITE President Padraic Gilligan. "The SITE International Conference is a superlative forum where professionals from around the world gather to share insights that help them achieve professional goals, surpass client expectations, and have a meaningful and positive impact on economies of destination cities around the world."

These principals of community, leadership and growth guide SITE's vision - as well as its commitment to selecting distinct locales for its own events. Aruba, situated in the southern Caribbean just 15 miles from the South American coastline, is a tropical paradise with a rich heritage. Residents proudly showcase the island's cultural and environmental diversity, and are equally devoted to respecting and preserving the island's pristine marine and terrestrial ecosystems.

"Aruba is ideal for SITE's constituency," said SITE CEO Brenda Anderson. "Sharing experiential knowledge is imperative for incentive and travel professionals who wish to enhance expertise and better understand this worldwide industry. Aruba offers a unique setting; it's a model for promoting economic development with a keen eye toward cultural and environmental sensitivity - both of which are top-of-mind for SITE members and the organizations they work with to implement programs that drive business success," she added.

"We were thrilled to hear of SITE's decision to make Aruba its host location for the 2009 International Conference," said Minister of Tourism and Transportation, Edison Briesen. "The incentive travel industry is an important one for our island and we are looking forward to showcasing the many things that sets Aruba apart from the rest of the Caribbean region throughout the conference. We are confident that SITE's commitment to bringing together the most influential minds in this field, coupled with Aruba's dedication to delivering an unmatched travel experience to all our guests, is a recipe for success."

http://www.traveldailynews.com/pages/show_page/24984

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #459 on: March 30, 2008, 12:20:09 PM »

I *believe* 24 ORA has breaking news about the workers strike. Looks like a deal has been reached for a minor wage increase... but I could be wrong.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.