April 30, 2024, 04:43:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #745 3/25 - 4/4/08  (Read 304331 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #460 on: March 30, 2008, 12:37:08 PM »

http://tinyurl.com/2lpflb

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #461 on: March 30, 2008, 12:50:04 PM »

CAPS....MBOX
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: March 30, 2008, 12:54:21 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

Had a long rest after  today and ready to hit the codes and finish it up

What happend this morning...Server was out

Klaasedn: Lala: TM:

did you received Rev 3. The the powers in the Book movie 3 is very scary self.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #463 on: March 30, 2008, 01:06:50 PM »

Caps
When you are finished with your theory please post in the Shango thread as I see it will be quite long.  That is the only way to have it handy for future reference...in this thread it will just get archived after page 50 and less people will see it.  Thanks.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #464 on: March 30, 2008, 02:01:04 PM »

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: March 30, 2008, 02:22:05 PM »

CAPS....MBOX

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #466 on: March 30, 2008, 03:00:12 PM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: March 30, 2008, 03:19:17 PM »

This Monkey likes to know EVERYTHING and ... she does not know what MBOX is reference to but ... she is determined to find out.

Am I the only one in the dark?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Miss Scarlet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #468 on: March 30, 2008, 03:29:25 PM »

This Monkey likes to know EVERYTHING and ... she does not know what MBOX is reference to but ... she is determined to find out.

Janet

Mailbox

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: March 30, 2008, 03:31:27 PM »

Today at church, one of the regulars was commenting about a tragedy - "It was preventable".  She wondered if all of her good work really made a difference.

My two cents - many things are preventable.  When you work to make things better, you may never know how many tragedies have been prevented. Education is a lifelong work and message.  It really doesn't matter what your calling is, there is a lot of opportunity, and the opportunity will still be there long after you are gone.  Sometimes, there is no way to measure how many tragedies have been prevented.  We only see the ones that could have been prevented.  jmho

When I first read of this case, the thing that popped into my mind was "conflict of interest".  How could this case have been handled differently?

Is it possible that the conflicting interests of the judiciary, prosecutors office, law enforcement, and suspects could have been acknowledged from day one?  Addressed by day two?

It is possible that the lies could have been investigated and resolved on day one?

What would Aruba do today if there was a similar case of conflicting interests?

Could they prevent a similar tragedy?  Do they have the will to do so?  Is the next tragedy preventable?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Miss Scarlet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #470 on: March 30, 2008, 03:39:22 PM »

Today at church, one of the regulars was commenting about a tragedy - "It was preventable".  She wondered if all of her good work really made a difference.

My two cents - many things are preventable.  When you work to make things better, you may never know how many tragedies have been prevented. Education is a lifelong work and message.  It really doesn't matter what your calling is, there is a lot of opportunity, and the opportunity will still be there long after you are gone.  Sometimes, there is no way to measure how many tragedies have been prevented.  We only see the ones that could have been prevented.  jmho

When I first read of this case, the thing that popped into my mind was "conflict of interest".  How could this case have been handled differently?

Is it possible that the conflicting interests of the judiciary, prosecutors office, law enforcement, and suspects could have been acknowledged from day one?  Addressed by day two?

It is possible that the lies could have been investigated and resolved on day one?

Could they prevent a similar tragedy?  Do they have the will to do so?  Is the next tragedy preventable?

In my heart, I truly believe Natalee's death has not been in vain.  We will not know in this lifetime, just how many lives she spared from being victimized not only on Aruba, but elsewhere.  Travel awareness has been heightened.  Hopefully, one day Aruba will be excised of evil, in part by this awareness.

God is still on the throne!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #471 on: March 30, 2008, 03:40:43 PM »

In my heart, I truly believe Natalee's death has not been in vain.  We will not know in this lifetime, just how many lives she spared from being victimized not only on Aruba, but elsewhere.  Travel awareness has been heightened.  Hopefully, one day Aruba will be excised of evil, in part by this awareness.

God is still on the throne!
Amen!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: March 30, 2008, 03:55:12 PM »

just my own humble opinion, but i don't think the world losing the likes of natalee ann holloway could  be offset by anything the happy island's likely to learn about, or change their ways over.
dennisintn
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: March 30, 2008, 04:19:01 PM »

Janet

Mailbox

Miss Scarlet ... and what is "Mailbox"?  This dialogue is akin to me trying to pry information my youngest son regarding his day at school.  "How was your day"? "Fine".  "What did you learn"?  "Nothing".

Janet

_____

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: March 30, 2008, 04:20:30 PM »

I would have liked to see that the cars used as taxis would at least have changed to some uniform marking or emblem...maybe a magnetic large emblem that would stick on the side of the car? The license plate designate taxi but that is small and hard to read. The "taxi" sign is usually removable and in varying places on the cars all of which are different and look just like average cars. In other words nothing has changed to prevent another teen from getting into someones care and thinking it is a taxi cab.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Miss Scarlet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #475 on: March 30, 2008, 04:42:03 PM »

Janet

Mailbox

Miss Scarlet ... and what is "Mailbox"?  This dialogue is akin to me trying to pry information my youngest son regarding his day at school.  "How was your day"? "Fine".  "What did you learn"?  "Nothing".

Janet

Janet,

i'm sure Lala can tell you definatively - however, considering CapsLockWizard's english, my assumption is MBOX is how he refers to, and understands, the need to check e-mail.  Of course, I could be wrong.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: March 30, 2008, 04:47:58 PM »

It takes faith ... waiting on God perfect planning ... for the last chapter of the Natalee Holloway story to be revealed.  Afterall ... God is the Devine Author.

Somethng akin to the relationship between a child and his earthly father.  Trust without necessarily understanding a situation is where it is at and ... in time ... there is understanding and ... the grown child realizes that his father's ways were the ways of love.

Janet

+++++++++

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE

Page 228/229

At the top of her closet are some boxes, heavy ones.  I pall them down and open them to find Natalee's composition notebook, which is actually a journal from a high-school English class.  It's in her handwriting.  I have never seen this before.  As I open it, I instantly feel her with me right now at this moment, like a physical presence.  Overwhelmed with this warmth, I take the journal out and sit down on her bed to read what she (Natalee) has written about love and life.

Jesus Christ is the basis of Christianity and is the most influential person in my life.  I believe without Him people would be nothing and have no direction in life.

+++++++++

Romans 8:28
We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

_____

Miss Scarlet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #477 on: March 30, 2008, 04:59:21 PM »

By the way Janet, I wasn't laughing at you, I was laughing at the reference to getting information from your son.  Those fun years.  Fun for them!   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: March 30, 2008, 05:04:13 PM »

I agree that Natalee definition of a hero is describing many people who have stood beside her anguished family for almost three frustrating years in the quest for the justice she has been denied  as well as other who have join the cause along the way but ...  Natalee is also describing her mother.  Through her foundation, her book and her presence in the media ... she have selflessly risen above her pain and ... reached out to the well-being of others in so many ways.

Janet

+++++++++++++

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE

Page 229/230

As I read on in the journal, I discover that one of the most moving entries is her desription of a hero.  Natalee writes:

A Hero is someone who puts others before himself.  He or she is very selfless and cares about the well-being of others.  Heroes also accept life's challenges and remain strong through tough times.  They also have a strong sense of determination and stick to goals and morals.  I believe that heroes uphold morals and try to encourage others to live life morally correct.  Heroes are not only just people called in times of physical danger, but individuals that can both emotionally and physically help people get through rough times.  A hero should always show respect for other people as well as respect for himself.

Instantly I realize that Natalee is poignantly describing the people who have reached out to help her family get through this "tough time."  It's almost as if she is thanking everyone herself by recognizing the importance of selfless people.  And I am amazed at her profound words here.  I sit and read the entire journal ...

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: March 30, 2008, 05:08:24 PM »

By the way Janet, I wasn't laughing at you, I was laughing at the reference to getting information from your son.  Those fun years.  Fun for them!   

Miss Scarlet ... I realized immediately where you were coming from.

That youngest son is now almost 25 years old and ... is a teacher in the local public school.  While his students are nor his own children ... it definitely is payback time to some degree.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.