April 30, 2024, 03:28:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #745 3/25 - 4/4/08  (Read 304316 times)
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: March 31, 2008, 11:20:50 AM »

Good Morning Everybody.  What a dreary day in St. Louis.

May this be the week that Natalee receives justice.

Rock On!!   

hope so Monkeys, Was reading todays diario and cant copy article but Pullmansurnan cruises are no longer going to aruba. Paper states this additional cruise lines loss of buissness is hurting aruba and its people are starving from lack of jobs and money. The article also chastises the Ahata and tourism boards for falsely claiming in the news that tourism is up when in fact cruise buissness is down 20% or more. I guess boycott news is spreading rapidly and working. Article also stated that hotel buissness is down and in fact the only place where buissness has increased slightly is in timeshares.  Seems those that are going are elderly and those renting out thier timeshares to others .  just an fyi sandy l

thanks, sandy, i look at diario everyday hoping to make some sense out of papi but just end up with eyestrain and headache.  keep up the translations, please, and thank you very much.
dennisintn
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: March 31, 2008, 11:33:05 AM »

Rock On!!   

Well ... Snoopy you live in the wrong area of the world.  This morning in my area of British Columbia, Canada ... the sky is clear ... no clouds to hide the sun.  A little nippy for this time of year but ... my hubby's tulips are beginning to make an appearance.  Maybe next week there will some color in our yeard.

Nevertheless ... it will be a bright sunny day ... no matter what the weather ... if there is justice for Natalee Holloway and ... a measure of closure for her family.

Have a good day.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: March 31, 2008, 11:44:31 AM »

So its been a few months since the phone in jail confession, and where is the evidence? Where are the phone records from that phone in Kia? Is the phone they found by the light house the same phone as the one used in prison by Joran? Maybe its part of the 10YR plan to collect a few tons of evidence before going to trial. I forgot there is zero... now. Interesting there are as many confessions as phones used by Joran and associates. With all the phone data on hard drives at phone companies its also interesting that none of the phone records survived.

I doubt Hans Mos is smart enough to check those records out Kiwi, even if he was motivated to solve the case. Hans had the confession dropped in his lap and couldn't, or should I say DIDN'T, do anything with it.

The Hans Mos movie is the sequel, Karin Jannsen Part II. His mission is to stall the case until he can close it. He is trying to figure out now how to get it whittled back down to four detective phone answerers.

The answers to the prosecution to Natalee Holloway's case aren't in Aruba, they are in Holland.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: March 31, 2008, 11:51:18 AM »

Rock On!!   

hope so Monkeys, Was reading todays diario and cant copy article but Pullmansurnan cruises are no longer going to aruba. Paper states this additional cruise lines loss of buissness is hurting aruba and its people are starving from lack of jobs and money. The article also chastises the Ahata and tourism boards for falsely claiming in the news that tourism is up when in fact cruise buissness is down 20% or more. I guess boycott news is spreading rapidly and working. Article also stated that hotel buissness is down and in fact the only place where buissness has increased slightly is in timeshares.  Seems those that are going are elderly and those renting out thier timeshares to others .  just an fyi sandy l

Thanks Sandy! We need a good translated copy of that article. cruise lines are realizing it is no worth the extra fuel to go the extra miles to the shitbox called Aruba. With the plunge in tourism, and they are in no way back to pre-May 30, 2005 standards, there is no way they can afford to meet the unions' demands.

AHATA and ATA are the  blame for all this. They are the Mafia-run big cover-up guys.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: March 31, 2008, 11:56:24 AM »

So its been a few months since the phone in jail confession, and where is the evidence? Where are the phone records from that phone in Kia? Is the phone they found by the light house the same phone as the one used in prison by Joran? Maybe its part of the 10YR plan to collect a few tons of evidence before going to trial. I forgot there is zero... now. Interesting there are as many confessions as phones used by Joran and associates. With all the phone data on hard drives at phone companies its also interesting that none of the phone records survived.

Kiwi ... those telecommunication records survied ... Karin Janssen was center her case around them.

Janet

++++++++++++++

Karin Janssen
'The Abrams Report'
June 29, 2005

JANSSEN: We have much more information than only that. I can‘t tell you the details about that. I only can say there‘s telephone, e-mail, chat sessions, (UNINTELLIGIBLE) messages and that‘s the sort of communication that we are investigating now. And it gives us a clear picture of where they were and how they communicate and what they said to each other.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8416795/

Karin Janssen
USA TODAY
July 1, 2005

Janssen said the prosecution was centering its case around e-mail and cell phone text messages written between the suspects the night Holloway disappeared. Janssen declined to offer further details about the messages, but said not having a body would make getting a murder conviction "more difficult but not impossible."

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2005-07-01-aruba_x.htm

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161375,00.html

http://www.cdnn.info/news/travel/t050701.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: March 31, 2008, 11:59:32 AM »

Hi Peaches ... I see ya lurking.

I hope you have a good day.

Janet

_____

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #506 on: March 31, 2008, 12:22:37 PM »

That's me!  Working and lurking.

Just got all caught up.......

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: March 31, 2008, 12:55:50 PM »

That's me!  Working and lurking.

Just got all caught up.......

It is interesting what all of us have to say.  They (those in power in Aruba) know who and how NH disappeared and would not prosecute if they saw it happen.  They have more evidence than most court cases I have heard of without a body.  They are not going to do anything to bring down their own butts.  As far as what anyone is saying, I have my own idea, as does most everyone and it is interesting to see who thinks along those same lines, and new ideas, etc.  As far as giving or receiving their "ideas" it matters not, but there is always something that may tie in with the theory adopted by individuals who have bothered to gather one.  As far as sharing, I have done all I can do in that department.  I will not post what I think would be hurtful to the Holloway/Twitty families as it would not prove or disprove anything any more than what they in Aruba already know.  They will NOT act upon anything and to expect them to is something agencies in the US will have to deal with.  If they (the US authorities) do not act on the information and the inaction by Aruba and the NL, that they and others have gathered then it is a US problem that can be looked into by the Holloway/Twitties.    Jack b
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: March 31, 2008, 04:16:52 PM »

Hi Monks!!  Just popping in to see if there is anything new that I hadn't head about  

Why no more about Aruba's cease and desist letter to Greta I wonder?

And why has no one see/reported seeing the pervert, his dad or his breeder??

It's too quiet.......

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #509 on: March 31, 2008, 05:22:23 PM »

Klaas......when you get a sec...

Tierra Adams...body found

Thanks.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #510 on: March 31, 2008, 05:48:59 PM »

Hi Monks!!  Just popping in to see if there is anything new that I hadn't head about  

It's too quiet.......

I think aruba has learned to keep their mouths shut,high tourism season is from december 15th to april 15th.....they are probably trying to save whatever tourism remains for high season.......even though I think aruba is more worried about something much bigger than tourism.Maybe they want NO eyes on thier once haplass island.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: March 31, 2008, 06:05:13 PM »

this is too darn funny...a post by renwhore...she gave me a much needed laugh on this storny day...
Glenda Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:49 pm   

You guys are ignorant goofballs. The chollers beat many of you guys hands down in intelligence, only about 1% of the posters on any of the Natalee Holloway boards can speak 4 languages.... 

she admires the chollers because SOME might be able to speak more than one language????  and thinks that makes them intelligent!!       

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: March 31, 2008, 06:10:04 PM »

It's too quiet.......

I think aruba has learned to keep their mouths shut,high tourism season is from december 15th to april 15th.....they are probably trying to save whatever tourism remains for high season.......even though I think aruba is more worried about something much bigger than tourism.Maybe they want NO eyes on thier once haplass island.

You might be right.....someone sure shut the big mouths up......as far as eyes on Aruba.....there will forever be eyes on Aruba until and long after Natalee has obtained justice....if there is no justice for Natalee, Aruba will continue to suffer....GREATLY....for the eyes of the world will watch every step, document every move, and wait for them to misstep...just like jvds.....forever watched and forever looking over his/its shoulder...waiting for someone to stike.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: March 31, 2008, 06:57:29 PM »

Janet

Are you sure those ten lawyers were "prosecution" lawyers?  I'm thinking corporate/tourism lawyers deciding if the island would do better or worse with prosecution.
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: March 31, 2008, 07:02:42 PM »

this is too darn funny...a post by renwhore...she gave me a much needed laugh on this storny day...

You guys are ignorant goofballs. The chollers beat many of you guys hands down in intelligence, only about 1% of the posters on any of the Natalee Holloway boards can speak 4 languages.... 

she admires the chollers because SOME might be able to speak more than one language????  and thinks that makes them intelligent!!       

renfro would think anyone who could give drink orders in four languages is a genius.  the fact that they couldn't pass up a fix to save their own lives faze her at all.
dennisintn
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: March 31, 2008, 07:05:34 PM »

Janet

Are you sure those ten lawyers were "prosecution" lawyers?  I'm thinking corporate/tourism lawyers deciding if the island would do better or worse with prosecution.

Not a clue.

Nevertheless ... how would ten lawyers side with the prosecutor that there was sufficient evidence to implicate Joran, Deepak and Satish and ... the judge ruled to the contrary.

Something is not right.

Janet

_____

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #516 on: March 31, 2008, 07:11:21 PM »

This was posted by Bob on the front page,tourism thread.ITA with him.
Very nice post!

#84:
Bob on March 31st, 2008 10:29 am
Too bad for Aruba……they coulda’ been a contenda, but they kept screwing up.

In my personal and business travels in and out of this country, I’ve been to some of the most elite parts of a country as well as it’s worse parts. Surely every country has both, we have.

For an island such as Aruba, that has absolutely nothing going for itself other than a few miles of semi-acceptable sandy beaches and sun, you’d think the government would work hard as heck to present the best image to the outside world as possible in oder to draw visitors. Ain’t happened.

When you walk around “town” to do a little shopping, there are at best 2-3 small blocks where shops and neighborhood are acceptable. Walk over 1-2 blocks out of the main streets, you’d swear you were in Tijuana, Mexico. Busted up sidewalks ( if there are any ), pothole streets, rotted garbage in overflowing trash pails, and worse. Of particular note are dead and rotting dogs. Pitiful. When you do walk down the 2 main shopping streets, a never ending parade of local imbecilles creep along the street blaring radios and reving rusted cars in the hopes that someone will notice them. Lord knows why.

Years ago someone decided to explore whether they could lure tourists to a moderately priced sand bar. It did work in the begining. Then a few corporations did what they do best: make a ’show’, invest nothing, contribut nothing, and syphon off every bit of profit they could. Locals were promised the moon, they got little or nothing. They started to slide backwards, faster and faster, and like a snowball running downhill, it just picked up steam. The island became over built and suddenly everyone had visions of wealth with no effort expended. Youths became arrogant and restless. Then as times got really ragged, poor Natalee visited with her classmates.

It was the perfect storm….all events rushing towards eachother at the same moment. BOOM! Instead of taking the lead and stepping up to show the world they were still viable……they fell into the abbyss of the unintelligent. Now they pay the price…they will never advance to gain respect any longer. They’ve lost the fight for tourism dollars. They coulda’ been a contenda’. No more.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #517 on: March 31, 2008, 07:13:44 PM »

It's too quiet.......

You might be right.....someone sure shut the big mouths up......as far as eyes on Aruba.....there will forever be eyes on Aruba until and long after Natalee has obtained justice....if there is no justice for Natalee, Aruba will continue to suffer....GREATLY....for the eyes of the world will watch every step, document every move, and wait for them to misstep...just like jvds.....forever watched and forever looking over his/its shoulder...waiting for someone to stike.
Yes!
They created their own special kind of hell.

Karma Is Coming

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: March 31, 2008, 07:19:48 PM »

Janet

Not a clue.

Nevertheless ... how would ten lawyers side with the prosecutor that there was sufficient evidence to implicate Joran, Deepak and Satish and ... the judge ruled to the contrary.

Something is not right.

Janet

Buckeye

You did not think you were going to get a respond from Tamikosmom without a quote.  Silly boy.

Anyways ... are we to believe that ten attorneys and a prosecutor could not interpret a dialogue that was in the Papiamento dialect.  If not ... then the ten lawyers obviously were not qualified to render a opinion as to whether this recording was compelling evidence or now.

Hans Mos put the family through another ride on the the roller coaster from H--- and ... for what.  NOTHING!

The injustices that the family has been subjected to by the "powers that be" in Aruba in this so-called investigation into the disappearance of their beloved Natalee ... has just been outright cruel.

I am so angry.

Janet

Aruban defense attorneys dispute alleged evidence in Holloway case
The Associated Press Published: December 21, 2007

ORANJESTAD, Aruba: A suspect in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway never mentioned her death in an online chat, his lawyer said Friday, contradicting Aruban prosecutors who called the comment key new evidence in the case.

The chat log fell far short of justifying the arrest of Deepak Kalpoe, one of three men seen with the American teen the night of her disappearance, said attorney Ronald Wix.

A court in the Dutch Caribbean island agreed and quickly released Kalpoe, along with brother Satish and a third suspect, Joran van der Sloot. Now, authorities should leave the three men alone, Wix told reporters.

"If they as much as look at our clients too long, we'll take them to court," said Wix, who also represents Satish Kalpoe.

The three suspects were seen leaving a bar with Holloway on the final night of her high school graduation trip to the island.

Aruban prosecutors detailed the chat log for the first time Thursday, saying it was a key clue that they hoped would break open the long-stalled investigation. The men did not speak with investigators while detained and a judge ordered their release for lack of evidence.

Upon their release, authorities said they had reached a dead end after two years of pursuing fruitless searches and leads, though they could still prosecute the men if they uncover evidence.

In discussing the online chat, prosecutor Hans Mos told reporters that one of the suspects — he did not disclose which — wrote that Holloway, 18 at the time of disappearance, was dead. He also said Internet messages among two suspects discussed meeting drunk American girls in Aruba.

Wix said the prosecution misinterpreted Deepak Kalpoe's Internet chats.

The 24-year-old native of Suriname in fact told a friend he was upset and thought it was stupid of him to let Holloway, whom he called a drunk stranger, get into his car, the attorney said.

Kalpoe then commented on the death of a tennis teacher who drowned in Aruba almost three years ago. When prosecutors translated his writing from Papiamento to Dutch, they substituted 'the death' to 'her death,' and assumed he was talking about Holloway, Wix said. Most Arubans speak Papiamento, a Creole language that has absorbed words from Spanish, Dutch, English and Portuguese.

Mos was on vacation Friday and could not be reached for a response. Another prosecutor, Dop Kruimel, did not immediately return phone calls seeking comment.

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/12/21/news/CB-GEN-Aruba-Missing-Teen.php

_____

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: March 31, 2008, 07:24:34 PM »

I can say RENPUTA in Spanish.  Ha, ha, ha, ho, ho, ho.  This is English, Spanish, Japanese, German, and Swaheli, and Pig Latin:  ENRa OOHey.  So see how smart I am?  Jack b
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.