April 30, 2024, 07:18:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #745 3/25 - 4/4/08  (Read 304362 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: March 31, 2008, 07:42:00 PM »

this is too darn funny...a post by renwhore...she gave me a much needed laugh on this storny day...
Glenda Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:49 pm   

You guys are ignorant goofballs. The chollers beat many of you guys hands down in intelligence, only about 1% of the posters on any of the Natalee Holloway boards can speak 4 languages.... 

she admires the chollers because SOME might be able to speak more than one language????  and thinks that makes them intelligent!!       

I can say RENPUTA in Spanish.  Ha, ha, ha, ho, ho, ho.  This is English, Spanish, Japanese, German, and Swaheli, and Pig Latin:  ENRa OOHey.  So see how smart I am?  Jack b

My husband is Japanese and ... in November of this year we will be celebrating our 43rd anniversary.  I am embarrassed to admit but ... my command of the Japanese language leaves a lot to be desired.

Good Morning ... ohayo gozaimasu
Thanks You ... arigato gozaimasu
Good Evening ... kombawa
Don't be silly ... baka baka
Grandma - obaasan
Grandpa - ojiisan

However ... something akin to a dialogue that was taking place on the forum a while back where it was acknowledged that many of us ... after almost three years ... could get we could get the drift of Dutch articles ... I can get the drift of a conversation in Japnese.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #521 on: March 31, 2008, 07:43:44 PM »

this is too darn funny...a post by renwhore...she gave me a much needed laugh on this storny day...

You guys are ignorant goofballs. The chollers beat many of you guys hands down in intelligence, only about 1% of the posters on any of the Natalee Holloway boards can speak 4 languages.... 

she admires the chollers because SOME might be able to speak more than one language????  and thinks that makes them intelligent!!       

I can say RENPUTA in Spanish.  Ha, ha, ha, ho, ho, ho.  This is English, Spanish, Japanese, German, and Swaheli, and Pig Latin:  ENRa OOHey.  So see how smart I am?  Jack b
ROFLMAO!!!!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: March 31, 2008, 08:05:26 PM »

Hello everyone. It sure has been quite lately. Concerning Julia's support of the chollers, I would say that hoes and addicts are always supportive of each other, but I hate to insult chollers by implying they are anywhere near as low on the social totem pole as hoes such as Julia:) An addict has an illness, just the same as the measels or mumps. Hoes such as Julia are simply trash:)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #523 on: March 31, 2008, 08:18:16 PM »

Hello everyone. It sure has been quite lately. Concerning Julia's support of the chollers, I would say that hoes and addicts are always supportive of each other, but I hate to insult chollers by implying they are anywhere near as low on the social totem pole as hoes such as Julia:) An addict has an illness, just the same as the measels or mumps. Hoes such as Julia are simply trash:)
Bingo! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Miss-Underestimated
Scared Monkey

« Reply #524 on: March 31, 2008, 09:03:03 PM »

OK that is way too funny Julia.

They  (chollers) can say "crack" in four languages.   Maybe Julia should make helping the chollers her "cause" rather than defame an innocent American girl and her family.

no more perfume for the pigs
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: March 31, 2008, 09:07:23 PM »

Thanks for bringing over Bob's post.  It was great.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: March 31, 2008, 11:41:40 PM »

I was playing with google earth tonight, and was looking at Aruba.  It occured to me that they have one hellavo big prison for such a Happy crime free island.  I don't think so.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: April 01, 2008, 12:05:16 AM »

Good Night Debbie and 8 Guests who are viewing this topic.

Good Night ALL.

A serious game of Scrabble and ... then Ducky and I are off flying off to Lala Land.

Janet
9:05 PM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #528 on: April 01, 2008, 12:18:16 AM »

Good Night ALL.

A serious game of Scrabble and ... then Ducky and I are off flying off to Lala Land.

Janet

Janet, I used your "ewwww" line over in the s/s thread; hope you don't mind.  It was definately "called for" imo.  Julia/pvds reference.....

Goodnight, and good luck with your scabble game!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #529 on: April 01, 2008, 12:21:05 AM »

Good Night ALL.

Janet

Janet, I used your "ewwww" line over in the s/s thread; hope you don't mind.  It was definately "called for" imo.  Julia/pvds reference.....

Goodnight, and good luck with your Scrabble game!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: April 01, 2008, 12:50:20 AM »

They  (chollers) can say "crack" in four languages.   Maybe Julia should make helping the chollers her "cause" rather than defame an innocent American girl and her family.

Renputa can show her crack in 4 languages, all at the same time.  They call her the Grand Canyon down there, I am betting.  She is the only crack Evil Kenivil was afraid to jump accross.   Jackb
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: April 01, 2008, 02:59:19 AM »

Renputa can show her crack in 4 languages, all at the same time.  They call her the Grand Canyon down there, I am betting.  She is the only crack Evil Kenivil was afraid to jump accross.   Jackb

In God We Trust!
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: April 01, 2008, 03:10:22 AM »

Bonjour Mokeys, ceci est magicien de fonction majuscule, mes yeux sont excausted, je reposera mon cerveau maintenant après avoir fini cette tasse de thé
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: April 01, 2008, 03:13:17 AM »

Buona notte tutto, domani sarà un altro giorno, il libro 5 sarà aspetta
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: April 01, 2008, 03:27:44 AM »

Howdie BH! Have any idea what Caps said in those last two posts? I sure don't know! LOL! 

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: April 01, 2008, 03:36:01 AM »

Good Night All! 

In God We Trust!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #536 on: April 01, 2008, 04:09:22 AM »

Thanks for bringing over Bob's post.  It was great.

You're very welcome Buckeye
Sounds like Bob really knows that once happy island.
Smile

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #537 on: April 01, 2008, 06:05:53 AM »

Bonjour Mokeys, ceci est magicien de fonction majuscule, mes yeux sont excausted, je reposera mon cerveau maintenant après avoir fini cette tasse de thé

rough translation: hi minkeys can you imagine the tired masculine function which is exhausted,- going to rest(REPOSE) my neck(?) after finishing this task?  Havent spoken or read french in years I may be wrong anyone else?
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #538 on: April 01, 2008, 06:09:19 AM »

Buona notte tutto, domani sarà un altro giorno, il libro 5 sarà aspetta

Ok now to italian: Have a good night or good sleep it will be a good rest il libro not sure if it im free or the book shall wait (aspeta)  howd I do

Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #539 on: April 01, 2008, 06:22:58 AM »

So its been a few months since the phone in jail confession, and where is the evidence? Where are the phone records from that phone in Kia? Is the phone they found by the light house the same phone as the one used in prison by Joran? Maybe its part of the 10YR plan to collect a few tons of evidence before going to trial. I forgot there is zero... now. Interesting there are as many confessions as phones used by Joran and associates. With all the phone data on hard drives at phone companies its also interesting that none of the phone records survived.

I doubt Hans Mos is smart enough to check those records out Kiwi, even if he was motivated to solve the case. Hans had the confession dropped in his lap and couldn't, or should I say DIDN'T, do anything with it.

The Hans Mos movie is the sequel, Karin Jannsen Part II. His mission is to stall the case until he can close it. He is trying to figure out now how to get it whittled back down to four detective phone answerers.

The answers to the prosecution to Natalee Holloway's case aren't in Aruba, they are in Holland.

"His mission is to stall the case until he can close it."

Guys, he did close it. He dropped his case against the three, and the Judge then released them as suspects. There is no case anymore. Nothing.

In My Opinion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.