April 30, 2024, 02:22:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #745 3/25 - 4/4/08  (Read 304310 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #560 on: April 01, 2008, 02:35:19 PM »

Please forgive the O/T but Mojo's back just begged for this, and I hoped you guys would get a chuckle out of it!   

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: April 01, 2008, 02:47:49 PM »

Please forgive the O/T but Mojo's back just begged for this, and I hoped you guys would get a chuckle out of it!   

LOL....CBB...you are so creative, and a wonderful sense of humor!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: April 01, 2008, 02:51:28 PM »

cbb ... I do not have my glasses handy.  Is that an American flag just above the butt?

Thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #563 on: April 01, 2008, 03:19:10 PM »

MumInOhio- The thing about phones there like missing shoes. This family has so many cell phones, in shirt pockets, behind the lighthouse, in jails here and there and then there are the ones the family and friends use. Too many records from phone companies to investigate.  That may take the computers at the FBI a few minutes to input the data. Better to not collect evidence or they may find evidence of a crime.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: April 01, 2008, 03:57:56 PM »

MumInOhio- The thing about phones there like missing shoes. This family has so many cell phones, in shirt pockets, behind the lighthouse, in jails here and there and then there are the ones the family and friends use. Too many records from phone companies to investigate.  That may take the computers at the FBI a few minutes to input the data. Better to not collect evidence or they may find evidence of a crime.

Jossy Mansur
DANA SHOW
June 18, 2006

MANSUR: It does look very familiar to what she was wearing, but I'm unable to confirm it, we would have to go search for the fabric itself which has disappeared since. Every piece of evidence or what appears to be evidence has disappeared or we never heard about it again.

Jug Twitty
'Scarborough Country'
August 11, 2005

TWITTY: ... but when they take my statement 33 days later, and they take the other guys‘ statements that were with me and ladies that were with me, you know, like 19 days later, it‘s like they didn‘t want to find the truth.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8925176/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: April 01, 2008, 04:52:18 PM »

Hello all!!
CBB..love my new avi..maybe Klaas could help me get it on? What I really need is a good spring avi!!!! I am so tired of winter here in St Louis I could use some sunshine and flowers. pleeeeaaassseeee?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: April 01, 2008, 05:09:55 PM »

Dompig creates smokescreens that will distance the focus of attention on Paulus and Joran and ... redirect it to the mother of Natalee Holloway.

Janet

+++++++++

THE FUND/THE INSURANCE POLICE

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005/10/beth-twitty-has-to-come-give.html

Beth Twitty has to come give a declaration once more and explain what is happening with the emergency fund of millions of dollars, according to Dompig
DIARIO Aruba
10/26/2005

ORANJESTAD(AAN): During an interview with Police Commissioner Dompig, he explained that the investigative team has invited Natalee Holloway’s mother, Beth Twitty to tell police more about the last contact she had with her daughter.

Dompig indicated that the mother has made her intention to boycott Aruba, while Natalee’s father has cooperated very well with the investigation.

The commissioner says that it is very lamentable that the mother prefers to have contact with police only through her lawyer or American ‘talkshows’.

He also explains that he fully denies to go on any talkshow to answer questions along with the mother.

In this way, the investigative team has invited Beth Twitty to come back to Aruba, to take her declaration again, seeing that there have been rumours around it, in which it was said that police in Aruba changed her declaration.

The investigative team also has different questions for the mother, about certain things surrounding this case, among others what is happening with the emergency fund that is available to them for this case.

The commissioner said that perhaps it’s difficult to ask certain questions, but they don’t have to lie to each other.

The case here is the mother's attacks on Aruba ending, so we are not afraid to ask certain questions.

Dompig indicated that he will ask the mother, what she did with the money that many people contributed with her, putting millions of dollars in a so-called ‘emergency fund’.

Another questions is: “ why doesn’t Natalee’s father have access to this money, when he has to ask for discounts here, like for example for his travel ticket”?

This is all he wants explained on the part of the mother of Natalee Holloway, because it’s part of the investigation. DIARIO asked Dompig if he has found any valuable tips.

The commissioner explains that every tip is assigned a number and if the tip results in being very good, the person can earn a reward, however the fund Dompig speaks of is a fund from people around the world, especially America, who have contributed with much money to help the family with expenses related to the case, that has now reached some million dollars.

According to Dompig, another important question is how this money is not used to help with payments of, for example, those who come to conduct searches in Aruba.

Commissioner Dompig showed as an example the tremendous work of Fred Golba made with his two dogs some time ago and explains that Golba wants to come back to continue searching.

Given that he is looking for funds to pay for his ticket and stay in Aruba to come search, how can he not find funds from the millions that Beth Twitty has from the fund?

This is also a very important part of the investigation. This because a case such as Natalee’s has different scenarios. One scenario is that a person killed Natalee, or for whatever reason she is no longer living.

Another scenario is that she is alive, but everything in the case is a ‘set up’, to profit in one way or another.

One possibility for example is that they said she is deceased, and they can collect the life insurance money, while in reality she is not deceased, but another way is that with collecting funds from people with good intentions that send money for the fund and the family enriches themselves.

If the mother gives information about how much money there is and how much money she is spending, he has no problem with this. However, if the mother has everything secret, this becomes part of the investigation because it puts the case in a different light.

DIARIO indicated that the more the mother appears on the programs, perhaps more money she finds for the fund. Dompig explains that the Task Force of Aruba, along with the government gave him the OK for him to go on the American live programs, but via telephone, for him to give the other side of the coin to what has happened and is happening with this case.

He explains that this has caused them to achieve a lot, seeing that America has said that at last Aruba is giving information, where they have started to look in another direction, to check other possibilities.

One of the possibilities for example, is that the three suspects are not guilty, or that they’re not the only guilty ones. Dompig explains that he is actually doing everything he can to find via the FBI the information that is missing about the group from America, more detailed declarations, so that they can exclude certain possibilities.

In no moment has Aruban police had a chance to exclude the group from Alabama in the investigation, because they left Aruba.

According to Commissioner Dompig he still has different important questions for the group, among others how they went to the airport if Natalee did not appear, and how they didn’t sound the alarm earlier than when they left, of those who where staying in the room with her.

[translated by Getagrip]
Posted by Getagrip at 10/27/2005 10:52:00 AM

Gerold Dompig
'The Abrams Report'
November 1, 2005

ABRAMS: All right. Finally, I‘ve got to just clear up something else about whether you made some allegations against her about money. Again, this is Beth Holloway saying, when I‘m hearing quotes from Deputy Dompig about me scamming millions of dollars, I feel like I must respond to those. Hopefully, I can find Deputy Dompig and see just where this information is coming from and where he‘s going with it.

Are you accusing her of somehow being involved in a scam?

DOMPIG: Absolutely not. If there‘s any money somewhere for a relief fund or Holloway fund, that‘s none of my business. And—but the only problem that I have and that‘s where I had a question. That it became my business once Mr. Miller and Mr. Dave Holloway had problems (INAUDIBLE) not really problems, but tried to get some things for certain search activities and comp hotel rooms and so on.

So—and other people like Fred Goldberg (ph), the one who came in with the dogs, also called and tried to find out how he could get his cost back or who could pay for the searches.  And so I don‘t know.  I have questions about who do they turn to and who do they call.  And that was the only thing I had.

And other than that, I think that people just turned it blew it out of proportion.  Because that is absolutely not part of the investigation. 

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9896554/

Beth Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
October 31, 2005

VAN SUSTEREN: Beth, Chief Deputy Dompig is making some accusations about you, says you’re scamming money. What do you say about that?

TWITTY: Well, you know, Greta, it’s hard for me to even respond to that, but if I must, I would hope that Deputy Dompig realizes that we’re not flying family, friends and searchers in and out on brooms to Aruba. You know, we pay air fares. We pay hotel bills. We pay the exorbitant attorney fees, private investigators. You know, one sample of a bill was $37,000 to Medjet because we had the jet sitting on the tarmac for two days because that’s when we thought we were pulling Natalee out alive of one of their crackhouses, being held by a crack addict against her will. So you know, there have been some expenses that we have incurred during this investigation.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/?p=1809

Jug Twitty
'Scarborough Country'
August 11, 2005

But the whole thing is—is frustrating to me. Last night, I saw something on TV. It was very frustrating, when Ruben Trappenberg said something to the effect that—somebody asked him about, well, you need to pay for all of the family‘s expenses. Oh, we are. You know, everything is comped, all the cab rides, all the hotels, all the—everything.

And, you know, that‘s so frustrating to me, Joe, it‘s unbelievable. I mean, I cannot believe the man came on there and said that, because...

SCARBOROUGH: So, is he lying?

TWITTY: ... I can‘t tell you how—absolutely. They are not paying for all our things. And, yes, they have offered to help us with a couple of things, but they are not comping our rooms down there. I put Beth in a nice hotel because I wanted security in there, and the owner of the hotel was nice enough to come and give us a discount on the room, but they are not comping our rooms.

They‘re not comping—I have there in probably 70 cab rides. I have never had anybody offer me to give me a free cab ride. It‘s just unbelievable to even come and say that. And I have seen my credit card bills, if they want to pay for it. I don‘t want them to pay for it. I don‘t want the Aruban government to give me a penny. All I want to do is, I want to find Natalee and I want to go home

Jug Twitty
On the Record with Greta
September 28, 2005

VAN SUSTEREN: The two of you got into it a little bit on the 28th, and she’s cut you off. But when she met with Dave, Natalee’s father, for four hours, did she talk about the investigation for Natalee, or did it go off on collateral issues?

TWITTY: No. She talked about the issues as far as Natalee, you know, having problems with her family with Beth and I or with her father, or whatever. Of course, all this stuff was talked about way early on in the investigation. She talked about $1 million life insurance policy on Natalee, which is just crazy. She talked about my brother being in the banking business, being in money laundering. And I mean, I just don’t know where this stuff’s coming from, Greta. It’s like she’s not even trying to find out the answers, she’s trying to find out everything, you know, that could be wrong, as far as our family goes. You know, it drives me crazy.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,170678,00.html

_____

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: April 01, 2008, 05:21:29 PM »

so dompig is another one of those brilliant arubans who speak 4 languages, but evidently can't communicate effectively in any of them. every damn time somebody pushes for answers, they use the "miscommunication and misunderstanding" ploy.  works well when your dinner doesn't arrive as ordered, but it just doesn't play well in a rape/kidnapping/murder case.
dennisintn
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #568 on: April 01, 2008, 05:51:49 PM »

so dompig is another one of those brilliant arubans who speak 4 languages, but evidently can't communicate effectively in any of them. every damn time somebody pushes for answers, they use the "miscommunication and misunderstanding" ploy.  works well when your dinner doesn't arrive as ordered, but it just doesn't play well in a rape/kidnapping/murder case.
dennisintn
Hmm did I read somewhere that when they were bugging the SUV and taping the 20 hours of video that they kept running into the police surveillance group. Nope cause its a super secret 3year investigation. 

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: April 01, 2008, 06:42:54 PM »

http://www.newsherald.com/headlines/article.display.php?id=1350

Natalee Holloway's mom at FSU-PC on Thursday
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
The News Herald
PANAMA CITY

“This is the story no one should have to tell, about the nightmare no one should have to live, told by the parent no one wants to be.”

Beth Holloway, mother of Natalee Holloway and author of the book “Loving Natalee,” will be speaking to the public about her daughter as well as her International Safe Travels Foundation.

FSU Panama City’s Underwater Crime Scene Investigation (UCSI) team will present the findings from their investigation while working on the Natalee

Holloway case in Aruba.

Bay County Sheriff Frank McKeithen will speak about law enforcement in one of Spring Break’s major destinations, Panama City Beach.

The event will be Thursday, April 3, in the FSU-PC auditorium and take place in two sessions:

- 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. for students, and

- 6 to 8 p.m. for the general public

The event is free and open to the public. Seating is limited to the first 200 guests.

Beth Holloway is on a mission, the news release said. Her goal is to deliver a message of hope, faith and personal safety to young adults, parents and travelers of all ages all across the United States. To date, she has presented her message to tens of thousands of students and parents alike in high schools, colleges, churches, conventions and other venues.

As an advocate for victims’ rights, as well as an educator, Beth continues to work on educating the public on safer travel through her International

Safe Travels Foundation. The National Sheriffs’ Association, which is the largest law enforcement organization in the United States, and the National

Association of School Resource Officers have both endorsed the SAFE TRAVELS Foundation.

Currently, a curriculum-based study, spearheaded by Beth, is in its second year at Auburn University in Alabama where study-abroad students are required to take the course before leaving the country. The next goal is for this safe travels course to be made available in high schools, then ultimately available to the traveling public on an interactive CD.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #570 on: April 01, 2008, 07:19:39 PM »

dennisintn

Gee whiz, Mr. Dennis... you don't know how many times I thought the same thing.

You put into written words. WE NEED TO MAKE A POSTER OUT OF THAT.

They speak 4 languages!

Well LADI-FRICKEN-DAAAAAAAAA!!! 

Here's a quarter, go call somebody, right?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #571 on: April 01, 2008, 07:37:46 PM »

I do not believe that Natalee was necessarily targeted by Joran prior to the encounter at Carlos 'N Charlies but ... I suspect that a premeditated plan implied that a pretty Mountain Brook student whose mini vacation had come to an end and ... was leaving for home the next morning ... would become a victim of the pimp gang.

Joran claimed on the Greta interview and in his declaration that his decision to go to Carlos 'N Charlies was a result of the urgings of the Mountain Brook girls he had earlier at the Black Jack table at the Excelsior hotel following the Poker tournament.

However ... Jaime Carrasquilia declares that Joran had contacted him prior to the Poker Tournament ... inviting him to go to Carlos 'N Charlies later and ... meet up with some girls.

Janet

+++++++++++++

Jaime Alberto Carrasquilia
Witness Statement
June17, 2005

On May 29th 2005, between the hours of 16.00 and 19.00 (4 and 7 PM), I was called by Joran on my mobile phone with the phone number .

Joran had asked me whether I wanted to go out with him that night. He told me that a few American girls would go to "Carlos & Charlies" and whether I wanted to meet up with him there.

Joran van der Sloot
On the Record w/ Greta
March 1, 2005

VAN DER SLOOT: Interested? No, not really. I was more talking — the girl that was sitting next to me, I was — I thought she was pretty and I was talking to her. And when I went — what the point was for going to Carlos 'n Charlie's was I wanted to actually meet up with her.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,186581,00.html 

Joran van der Sloot
On the Record w/ Greta
March 1, 2005

VAN DER SLOOT: And I remember afterwards going into — right behind that casino is a little bar, and I remember watching — walking in there. And there was a baseball game on TV, and again, the group of girls was sitting there. And they said, Oh, yes, don't forget to come out tonight. And I told them that on Sunday, it wasn't a good night to go out. It wasn't fun. It wasn't — and — but they said, You know, if you want to come, come. And I ended up deciding that, yes, I might as well go and have fun.

Joran van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 9, 2005

The girlfriends of the girl asked me if I was going to "Carlos & Charlies" that night. I told them that I couldn't do that because I had school tomorrow. The girls kept insisting that I should meet them at "Carlos & Charlies" because it was their last night on Aruba. After they kept insisting I agreed to meet with at "Carlos & Charlies".

Jossy Mansur
'Scarborough Country'
August 26, 2005

DANIELS:  It definitely smells that way.  You know, if you take the prosecution‘s statement at its face, we are talking on a whole new level, the charges here.  We are talking about drugs.  We are talking about rape and we are talking about rape of many different people.  There are four guys now in custody, four best friends.  What does that tell you?

MANSUR:  Well, what it tells me is that, really, these four guys are friends.  They belong to the same group, these party boys that go out and prey on young, unsuspected girls or other kinds of girls also that are out to have a good time, not suspecting what they‘re in for with these predators around.

And they are—they not only appear in photographs together, but I understand that Freddy lives very near to the Joran house.  So, there is a bond between them.  There is a group that they call themselves the pimps, in which all of these participate.
Thank you Janet,for all the info you share here.I think the quotes from Mos(?)about Deepak stating what they(the boys aka the pimps of aruba)like to do to American girls on their last night of their vacations.This was in the same article as the one where Deepak supposedly is yapping about a drowned tennis teacher.
I wonder exactly how many mondays joran missed of school.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #572 on: April 01, 2008, 07:52:38 PM »

I do not believe that Natalee was necessarily targeted by Joran prior to the encounter at Carlos 'N Charlies but ... I suspect that a premeditated plan implied that a pretty Mountain Brook student whose mini vacation had come to an end and ... was leaving for home the next morning ... would become a victim of the pimp gang.

Joran claimed on the Greta interview and in his declaration that his decision to go to Carlos 'N Charlies was a result of the urgings of the Mountain Brook girls he had earlier at the Black Jack table at the Excelsior hotel following the Poker tournament.

However ... Jaime Carrasquilia declares that Joran had contacted him prior to the Poker Tournament ... inviting him to go to Carlos 'N Charlies later and ... meet up with some girls.

Janet

+++++++++++++

Witness Statement
June17, 2005

On May 29th 2005, between the hours of 16.00 and 19.00 (4 and 7 PM), I was called by Joran on my mobile phone with the phone number .

Joran had asked me whether I wanted to go out with him that night. He told me that a few American girls would go to "Carlos & Charlies" and whether I wanted to meet up with him there.

Joran van der Sloot
On the Record w/ Greta
March 1, 2005

VAN DER SLOOT: Interested? No, not really. I was more talking — the girl that was sitting next to me, I was — I thought she was pretty and I was talking to her. And when I went — what the point was for going to Carlos 'n Charlie's was I wanted to actually meet up with her.

Joran van der Sloot
On the Record w/ Greta
March 1, 2005

VAN DER SLOOT: And I remember afterwards going into — right behind that casino is a little bar, and I remember watching — walking in there. And there was a baseball game on TV, and again, the group of girls was sitting there. And they said, Oh, yes, don't forget to come out tonight. And I told them that on Sunday, it wasn't a good night to go out. It wasn't fun. It wasn't — and — but they said, You know, if you want to come, come. And I ended up deciding that, yes, I might as well go and have fun.

Joran van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 9, 2005

The girlfriends of the girl asked me if I was going to "Carlos & Charlies" that night. I told them that I couldn't do that because I had school tomorrow. The girls kept insisting that I should meet them at "Carlos & Charlies" because it was their last night on Aruba. After they kept insisting I agreed to meet with at "Carlos & Charlies".

Jossy Mansur
'Scarborough Country'
August 26, 2005

DANIELS:  It definitely smells that way.  You know, if you take the prosecution‘s statement at its face, we are talking on a whole new level, the charges here.  We are talking about drugs.  We are talking about rape and we are talking about rape of many different people.  There are four guys now in custody, four best friends.  What does that tell you?

MANSUR:  Well, what it tells me is that, really, these four guys are friends.  They belong to the same group, these party boys that go out and prey on young, unsuspected girls or other kinds of girls also that are out to have a good time, not suspecting what they‘re in for with these predators around.

And they are—they not only appear in photographs together, but I understand that Freddy lives very near to the Joran house.  So, there is a bond between them.  There is a group that they call themselves the pimps, in which all of these participate.
Thank you Janet,for all the info you share here.I think the quotes from Mos(?)about Deepak stating what they(the boys aka the pimps of aruba)like to do to American girls on their last night of their vacations.This was in the same article as the one where Deepak supposedly is yapping about a drowned tennis teacher.

Sorry,just got up from a nap and I worded that all weird.I meant to say I think the bolded part above should be added to your info post.
Smile

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: April 01, 2008, 08:02:15 PM »

Janet

+++++++++++++

Witness Statement
June17, 2005

Joran van der Sloot
On the Record w/ Greta
March 1, 2005

Joran van der Sloot
On the Record w/ Greta
March 1, 2005

Joran van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 9, 2005

Jossy Mansur
'Scarborough Country'
August 26, 2005

i agree that natalee wasn't "chosen" before they got to carlos n charlie's.  i also think there was a planned "drug, carve from the crowd, and rape" scenario to be played out as they had done in the past.  i do not believe they originally planned to murder natalee but she either found a way to resist or had not drank all the drugs they thought they had given her.  things went sour when she resisted and death ensued from violence from one or more of the 3 men.  the kalpoe's are just not stupid enough to go along with all the grief they've had to protect jvds, and jvds wouldn't have turned a hand to help the kalpoe's if he wasn't totally involved.  i also think steve croes is involved up to his eyeballs also. 
dennisintn
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: April 01, 2008, 08:12:32 PM »

I keep coming back to something in my head, and I know that many times this is a dangerous thing for me to do, but.....  I keep remembering the comment made to Joran about getting 15 years if they find the chit on her.  I am wondering is they could have used a taser on her to keep her under control.  It would definitely leave some nasty marks.  I know this sounds awful, but these guys were sickos.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: April 01, 2008, 08:13:24 PM »

Jossy Mansur
DANA SHOW
June 18, 2006

MANSUR: It does look very familiar to what she was wearing, but I'm unable to confirm it, we would have to go search for the fabric itself which has disappeared since. Every piece of evidence or what appears to be evidence has disappeared or we never heard about it again.

Jug Twitty
'Scarborough Country'
August 11, 2005

TWITTY: ... but when they take my statement 33 days later, and they take the other guys‘ statements that were with me and ladies that were with me, you know, like 19 days later, it‘s like they didn‘t want to find the truth.

I agree with Jug Twitty's conclusion ... the Aruban investigators did not want to know.  Witness statements that could implicate Paulus and Joran was not where it was at.

Janet

+++++++++++++++

Jug Twitty
On the Record w/ Gret
September 28, 2005

TWITTY: No, I mean just things like, you know, one of the things when I left down there last time, we have another attorney, Helen, and Helen asked that three of the people that were with Beth and I that night we first arrived on the island, the FBI took their statements when they came back to the United States, but obviously, the Aruban police really didn’t use their statements because I believe that the people there the first night, like myself, could give you answers as to what Joran said, what his dad said, what happened, all this kind of stuff.

So my attorney asked that we come back to the United States, take these three people, go to a federal judge, have them sworn in, and we have a federal judge here that was kind enough to help us bring these three friends in that were there that night and take their sworn statements. And of course, my attorney in Birmingham is calling down there, asking Karin Janssen, What exactly do you want? She won’t even return his phone calls. I mean, it’s pitiful. It’s horrible.

_____

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: April 01, 2008, 08:23:54 PM »

I keep coming back to something in my head, and I know that many times this is a dangerous thing for me to do, but.....  I keep remembering the comment made to Joran about getting 15 years if they find the chit on her.  I am wondering is they could have used a taser on her to keep her under control.  It would definitely leave some nasty marks.  I know this sounds awful, but these guys were sickos.

I think they meant bruises.  But that's just my opinion.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: April 01, 2008, 08:30:13 PM »

Sorry,just got up from a nap and I worded that all weird.I meant to say I think the bolded part above should be added to your info post.
Smile

[/quote]

Hi Karma.

Is this the article you are referring to.  I cannot find anything that implies a pattern of picking up American girls the night prior to them leaving Aruba for home.

However ... I know there is quote of Dave Holloway's floating around when he speculates that that there is a pattern.

Janet

+++++++++

Aruban defense attorneys dispute alleged evidence in Holloway case
The Associated Press Published: December 21, 2007

ORANJESTAD, Aruba: A suspect in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway never mentioned her death in an online chat, his lawyer said Friday, contradicting Aruban prosecutors who called the comment key new evidence in the case.

The chat log fell far short of justifying the arrest of Deepak Kalpoe, one of three men seen with the American teen the night of her disappearance, said attorney Ronald Wix.

A court in the Dutch Caribbean island agreed and quickly released Kalpoe, along with brother Satish and a third suspect, Joran van der Sloot. Now, authorities should leave the three men alone, Wix told reporters.

"If they as much as look at our clients too long, we'll take them to court," said Wix, who also represents Satish Kalpoe.

The three suspects were seen leaving a bar with Holloway on the final night of her high school graduation trip to the island.

Aruban prosecutors detailed the chat log for the first time Thursday, saying it was a key clue that they hoped would break open the long-stalled investigation. The men did not speak with investigators while detained and a judge ordered their release for lack of evidence.

Upon their release, authorities said they had reached a dead end after two years of pursuing fruitless searches and leads, though they could still prosecute the men if they uncover evidence.

In discussing the online chat, prosecutor Hans Mos told reporters that one of the suspects — he did not disclose which — wrote that Holloway, 18 at the time of disappearance, was dead. He also said Internet messages among two suspects discussed meeting drunk American girls in Aruba.

Wix said the prosecution misinterpreted Deepak Kalpoe's Internet chats.

The 24-year-old native of Suriname in fact told a friend he was upset and thought it was stupid of him to let Holloway, whom he called a drunk stranger, get into his car, the attorney said.

Kalpoe then commented on the death of a tennis teacher who drowned in Aruba almost three years ago. When prosecutors translated his writing from Papiamento to Dutch, they substituted 'the death' to 'her death,' and assumed he was talking about Holloway, Wix said. Most Arubans speak Papiamento, a Creole language that has absorbed words from Spanish, Dutch, English and Portuguese.

Mos was on vacation Friday and could not be reached for a response. Another prosecutor, Dop Kruimel, did not immediately return phone calls seeking comment.

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/12/21/news/CB-GEN-Aruba-Missing-Teen.php

_____

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: April 01, 2008, 08:40:24 PM »

IMPORTANT

Boy, did I ever goof.  I kept saying Chamley as Interior Minister what I said and what I was thinking went two separate ways.  I am sorry it was:

Interior Minister Johan Remkes was called upon by Rudy Croes to take over the Natalee Holloway investigation in August of last year. Official Remkes is the individual who recommended Paulus van der Sloot be appointed to the bench of the Joint Court.[/b]

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: April 01, 2008, 08:51:24 PM »

Dompig creates smokescreens that will distance the focus of attention on Paulus and Joran and ... redirect it to the mother of Natalee Holloway.

Janet

+++++++++

THE FUND/THE INSURANCE POLICE

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005/10/beth-twitty-has-to-come-give.html

Beth Twitty has to come give a declaration once more and explain what is happening with the emergency fund of millions of dollars, according to Dompig
DIARIO Aruba
10/26/2005

ORANJESTAD(AAN): During an interview with Police Commissioner Dompig, he explained that the investigative team has invited Natalee Holloway’s mother, Beth Twitty to tell police more about the last contact she had with her daughter.

Dompig indicated that the mother has made her intention to boycott Aruba, while Natalee’s father has cooperated very well with the investigation.

The commissioner says that it is very lamentable that the mother prefers to have contact with police only through her lawyer or American ‘talkshows’.

He also explains that he fully denies to go on any talkshow to answer questions along with the mother.

In this way, the investigative team has invited Beth Twitty to come back to Aruba, to take her declaration again, seeing that there have been rumours around it, in which it was said that police in Aruba changed her declaration.

The investigative team also has different questions for the mother, about certain things surrounding this case, among others what is happening with the emergency fund that is available to them for this case.

The commissioner said that perhaps it’s difficult to ask certain questions, but they don’t have to lie to each other.

The case here is the mother's attacks on Aruba ending, so we are not afraid to ask certain questions.

Dompig indicated that he will ask the mother, what she did with the money that many people contributed with her, putting millions of dollars in a so-called ‘emergency fund’.

Another questions is: “ why doesn’t Natalee’s father have access to this money, when he has to ask for discounts here, like for example for his travel ticket”?

This is all he wants explained on the part of the mother of Natalee Holloway, because it’s part of the investigation. DIARIO asked Dompig if he has found any valuable tips.

The commissioner explains that every tip is assigned a number and if the tip results in being very good, the person can earn a reward, however the fund Dompig speaks of is a fund from people around the world, especially America, who have contributed with much money to help the family with expenses related to the case, that has now reached some million dollars.

According to Dompig, another important question is how this money is not used to help with payments of, for example, those who come to conduct searches in Aruba.

Commissioner Dompig showed as an example the tremendous work of Fred Golba made with his two dogs some time ago and explains that Golba wants to come back to continue searching.

Given that he is looking for funds to pay for his ticket and stay in Aruba to come search, how can he not find funds from the millions that Beth Twitty has from the fund?

This is also a very important part of the investigation. This because a case such as Natalee’s has different scenarios. One scenario is that a person killed Natalee, or for whatever reason she is no longer living.

Another scenario is that she is alive, but everything in the case is a ‘set up’, to profit in one way or another.

One possibility for example is that they said she is deceased, and they can collect the life insurance money, while in reality she is not deceased, but another way is that with collecting funds from people with good intentions that send money for the fund and the family enriches themselves.

If the mother gives information about how much money there is and how much money she is spending, he has no problem with this. However, if the mother has everything secret, this becomes part of the investigation because it puts the case in a different light.

DIARIO indicated that the more the mother appears on the programs, perhaps more money she finds for the fund. Dompig explains that the Task Force of Aruba, along with the government gave him the OK for him to go on the American live programs, but via telephone, for him to give the other side of the coin to what has happened and is happening with this case.

He explains that this has caused them to achieve a lot, seeing that America has said that at last Aruba is giving information, where they have started to look in another direction, to check other possibilities.

One of the possibilities for example, is that the three suspects are not guilty, or that they’re not the only guilty ones. Dompig explains that he is actually doing everything he can to find via the FBI the information that is missing about the group from America, more detailed declarations, so that they can exclude certain possibilities.

In no moment has Aruban police had a chance to exclude the group from Alabama in the investigation, because they left Aruba.

According to Commissioner Dompig he still has different important questions for the group, among others how they went to the airport if Natalee did not appear, and how they didn’t sound the alarm earlier than when they left, of those who where staying in the room with her.

[translated by Getagrip]
Posted by Getagrip at 10/27/2005 10:52:00 AM

Gerold Dompig
'The Abrams Report'
November 1, 2005

ABRAMS: All right. Finally, I‘ve got to just clear up something else about whether you made some allegations against her about money. Again, this is Beth Holloway saying, when I‘m hearing quotes from Deputy Dompig about me scamming millions of dollars, I feel like I must respond to those. Hopefully, I can find Deputy Dompig and see just where this information is coming from and where he‘s going with it.

Are you accusing her of somehow being involved in a scam?

DOMPIG: Absolutely not. If there‘s any money somewhere for a relief fund or Holloway fund, that‘s none of my business. And—but the only problem that I have and that‘s where I had a question. That it became my business once Mr. Miller and Mr. Dave Holloway had problems (INAUDIBLE) not really problems, but tried to get some things for certain search activities and comp hotel rooms and so on.

So—and other people like Fred Goldberg (ph), the one who came in with the dogs, also called and tried to find out how he could get his cost back or who could pay for the searches.  And so I don‘t know.  I have questions about who do they turn to and who do they call.  And that was the only thing I had.

And other than that, I think that people just turned it blew it out of proportion.  Because that is absolutely not part of the investigation. 

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9896554/

Beth Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
October 31, 2005

VAN SUSTEREN: Beth, Chief Deputy Dompig is making some accusations about you, says you’re scamming money. What do you say about that?

TWITTY: Well, you know, Greta, it’s hard for me to even respond to that, but if I must, I would hope that Deputy Dompig realizes that we’re not flying family, friends and searchers in and out on brooms to Aruba. You know, we pay air fares. We pay hotel bills. We pay the exorbitant attorney fees, private investigators. You know, one sample of a bill was $37,000 to Medjet because we had the jet sitting on the tarmac for two days because that’s when we thought we were pulling Natalee out alive of one of their crackhouses, being held by a crack addict against her will. So you know, there have been some expenses that we have incurred during this investigation.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/?p=1809

Jug Twitty
'Scarborough Country'
August 11, 2005

But the whole thing is—is frustrating to me. Last night, I saw something on TV. It was very frustrating, when Ruben Trappenberg said something to the effect that—somebody asked him about, well, you need to pay for all of the family‘s expenses. Oh, we are. You know, everything is comped, all the cab rides, all the hotels, all the—everything.

And, you know, that‘s so frustrating to me, Joe, it‘s unbelievable. I mean, I cannot believe the man came on there and said that, because...

SCARBOROUGH: So, is he lying?

TWITTY: ... I can‘t tell you how—absolutely. They are not paying for all our things. And, yes, they have offered to help us with a couple of things, but they are not comping our rooms down there. I put Beth in a nice hotel because I wanted security in there, and the owner of the hotel was nice enough to come and give us a discount on the room, but they are not comping our rooms.

They‘re not comping—I have there in probably 70 cab rides. I have never had anybody offer me to give me a free cab ride. It‘s just unbelievable to even come and say that. And I have seen my credit card bills, if they want to pay for it. I don‘t want them to pay for it. I don‘t want the Aruban government to give me a penny. All I want to do is, I want to find Natalee and I want to go home

Jug Twitty
On the Record with Greta
September 28, 2005

VAN SUSTEREN: The two of you got into it a little bit on the 28th, and she’s cut you off. But when she met with Dave, Natalee’s father, for four hours, did she talk about the investigation for Natalee, or did it go off on collateral issues?

TWITTY: No. She talked about the issues as far as Natalee, you know, having problems with her family with Beth and I or with her father, or whatever. Of course, all this stuff was talked about way early on in the investigation. She talked about $1 million life insurance policy on Natalee, which is just crazy. She talked about my brother being in the banking business, being in money laundering. And I mean, I just don’t know where this stuff’s coming from, Greta. It’s like she’s not even trying to find out the answers, she’s trying to find out everything, you know, that could be wrong, as far as our family goes. You know, it drives me crazy.

Sorry, but I feel I need to post this again.  It might be important to someone.

ALSO:  This is IMPORTANT.  I goofed, it was not Chemaly (interior minister) as I had Chemaly of the brain.  It was:

Interior Minister Johan Remkes was called upon by Rudy Croes to take over the Natalee Holloway investigation in August of last year. Official Remkes is the individual who recommended Paulus van der Sloot be appointed to the bench of the Joint Court.
  Jackb
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.