April 30, 2024, 04:35:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #745 3/25 - 4/4/08  (Read 304328 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #60 on: March 26, 2008, 06:19:20 PM »

Not to add confusion to confusion, but I was reading old thing from RWV last night and came across a couple interesting things.  These posts were on the morning of June 11, 2005 and talked about a sixth arrest....maybe Freddy or Koen were brought in??

Another arrest has just been made.

Posted by: Shari | Saturday, June 11, 2005 at 10:32 AM

In a recent press conference the authorities said that they are aware of some rumors that is going on since yesterday night, but they are not confirming them neighter denying them and they are at the point that this case will be resolve soon. And that all the five suspects are deteintI think we will have soon news in the next hours.
Posted by: glenda | Saturday, June 11, 2005 at 11:46 AM

I agree. Six arrests and one of them is finally talking. We should know something soon. Still waiting for the news on FOX, they said something will be coming up shortly.[/i]
Posted by: Shari | Saturday, June 11, 2005 at 11:56 AM

Then I found this....maybe Paulus had a small (one) party at his house....or maybe the boy Sloots have a party house??

Maybe Paulus Van Der Sloot's mistress could be of assistance. This particular one is not in Aruba. Just a suggestion.
Posted by: Anon | Tuesday, September 27, 2005 at 10:53 AM

Didn't we all think Joran confessed Saturday night then poof by Monday??
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2008, 06:20:11 PM »

Just reading 24ORA and it looks like yesterday was a day of total mayhem.

One aggressive turista detained. A few big fights. A bunch of car accidents. Typical chollers running amok.

The "aggressive" tourist looks like he get the bejeezers kicked out him. Aggressive turista = polis beating 

Hard to believe anyone wants to go to that zoo.

Yeah Rob, no shortage of car accidents or problems with chollers in Aruba. 
Klaas did you see that particularly bad one with all the blood?

In the comments section someone questions if this was attempted murder. I say good luck proving that one on Aruba, especially after Croes seems to have just walked on his charge... and it is Aruba we're talking about . . .

I also saw an incident at the Black Hog Saloon.

Wasn't that the one at Baby Beach?  The people were hit by a car?  It was the white car with all the blood on it?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2008, 06:26:27 PM »

Aruban Attorney General Nico Jorg implied that new evidence would warrant the detention of the Joran, Deepak and Satish when they were released in December, 2007.  However ... Joran's own incriminating words in the Devries video/recording were disregarded.

Janet

+++++++++++++

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/12/20/news/Aruba-Missing-Teen.php

Aruba prosecutor: Holloway suspect referred to teen's death in Internet chat

The Associated PressPublished: December 20, 2007

ORANJESTAD, Aruba: A main suspect in the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway wrote in a chat session that she was dead — a key clue for investigators, but one that fell short of assuring a conviction in court, Aruba's chief prosecutor said Thursday.

The prosecutor Hans Mos insisted his office has done its best to learn what happened to Holloway, an 18-year-old who went missing in this Caribbean island on May 30, 2005 and is believed to be dead.

Mos said he has done all he can to bring those responsible to justice.

"Given our sincere commitment to solving this case, we exhausted our toolbox," he said at a news conference.

The Aruban prosecutors say they cannot prove a crime was committed without a body.

Mos said he understands the frustration of Holloway's family, which has criticized Aruban law enforcement and their decision this week to dismiss the case against the three main suspects.

Attorney General Nico Jorg said the case against the three could be reopened if additional evidence surfaces. But if they were to go to trial now with virtually no hope of guilty verdicts, they would lose the opportunity to try them later if strong evidence emerges.

"After a final acquittal, it is legally impossible to reinstate a prosecution," Jorg said in a statement. "(We are) hoping better times will arrive eventually."

The family blames mistakes by Aruban investigators for bringing the case to a dead end after more than two years of searching for Holloway, who vanished during a vacation with her high school graduating class.

Mos refused to reveal which of the three suspects wrote the Internet chat message, but said its discovery contributed to the decision last month to re-arrest the men.

Joran van der Sloot and brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe were subsequently released after they refused to speak to authorities, and the Aruba Public Prosecutor's Office announced they would not be charged.

The three were seen leaving a bar with Holloway hours before she was due to board a flight home to Mountain Brook, Ala. Van der Sloot, who now attends college in the Netherlands, said he left Holloway alone on a beach that night. He and the Kalpoe brothers have denied any wrongdoing.

Mos said Internet messages between two of the three suspects discussed a "way of operating they had, of picking up American girls" on the Caribbean island, where American visitors enjoying the 18-year-old drinking age go from bars to nightclubs late into the night.

An attorney for van der Sloot said his client is innocent.

"There is absolutely no evidence against Joran," attorney Joseph Tacopina told The Associated Press. "People were misled. As far as I'm concerned, the case is over."

Ronald Wix, an attorney for the Kalpoe brothers, ridiculed what prosecutors described as new evidence.

"All they did was recycle old evidence and claim it was new evidence," Wix told the AP, adding that his clients felt vindicated by the decision to drop the case.

Mos said witnesses have described the three suspects as behaving strangely in the hours after Holloway vanished. He refused to reveal details of other evidence, which he said was gathered through new investigative techniques and a listening device in one of the suspect's homes.

The three remain "the primary three persons of interest," Mos said. "Any and all leads and new evidence will be investigated."

Holloway's stepfather, Jug Twitty, said he believes witnesses on the Dutch Caribbean island know what happened but are not coming forward.

Two years of complaints about the handling of the investigation prompted calls for a tourism boycott by Alabama Gov. Bob Riley and other U.S. officials.

The criticism upset Arubans, many of whom searched beaches and hillsides for the missing teen. They hope the Holloway case can be put in the past.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #63 on: March 26, 2008, 06:29:37 PM »

Wasn't that the one at Baby Beach?  The people were hit by a car?  It was the white car with all the blood on it?

affirmative

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: March 26, 2008, 06:43:03 PM »

Wasn't that the one at Baby Beach?  Three people were hit by a car?  It was the white car with all the blood on it?

affirmative

I meant to say three, not the
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #65 on: March 26, 2008, 06:59:42 PM »

Maybe Paulus Van Der Sloot's mistress could be of assistance. This particular one is not in Aruba. Just a suggestion.

This is very interesting... anyone have the dates KJ was not on Aruba? Her 'lil vacation getaways..

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: March 26, 2008, 06:59:51 PM »

I think I need caesu.  There is a pdf link at the bottom of the article I'm going to post (I can't figure out the direct pdf link).  Click on Job Cohen over...... I am quoting part of the translation from page 11 of the pdf.  It explains the OM job in Aruba.  I don't think Mos is in charge of anything.  I think only the Aruban OM is (?Lugo?). Did I get this correct??

The Dutch OM has aligned itself
No interference with criminal cases moving
Play to the overseas islands. That the
Dutchman Hans Mos in the broadcast
Peter R. De Vries statements made about Joran
Van der Sloot is verklaarbaar. The Chief
Works for the Aruban OM.

And it has been let for Aruban
Know that the research is a re -
Started.

and what is verklaarbaar ??     
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #67 on: March 26, 2008, 07:00:45 PM »

I think I need caesu.  There is a pdf link at the bottom of the article I'm going to post (I can't figure out the direct pdf link).  Click on Job Cohen over...... I am quoting part of the translation from page 11 of the pdf.  It explains the OM job in Aruba.  I don't think Mos is in charge of anything.  I think only the Aruban OM is (?Lugo?). Did I get this correct??

Works for the Aruban OM.

Started.

Shoot...forgot link:

http://juridischdagblad.nl/content/view/6388/53/
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: March 26, 2008, 07:03:20 PM »

I wonder if compensation claims are public record in Aruba?  Maybe the filings and the rewards?

Maybe someone is already enjoying a new home in Spain?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: March 26, 2008, 07:09:01 PM »

This is very interesting... anyone have the dates KJ was not on Aruba? Her 'lil vacation getaways..

That could mean a number of things.  SA, Curacao, Bonaire, Florida, and anywhere else the VDS travelled frequently.  Why would one not be in Aruba?  How many are there?  mo

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: March 26, 2008, 07:30:00 PM »

I always thought that KJ and PVS had something going on the side, besides working together in the same building

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #71 on: March 26, 2008, 07:31:21 PM »

GBMW

RU is not really an information seeking forum.  Any "real" info is disseminated in the "hidey hole" or other "secret/private" sites and then PM'd to certain posters to disseminate dis information.  The Gielen trash was tested there before it ever hit the airwaves.  Believe it or not, there are some more reasonable posters there now, then there ever used to be. It's a "read only" site, for me.  You've held your own pretty well, so far. Good luck.

Thanks for your post Buckeye. I've learned a bit about RU (very quickly Wink...) but this gives some more insight. I'm someone that believes Joran was heavily involved in the dissapearance / death of Natalee and that his father & friends (Jorans and his fathers') helped him to cover it up. I don't believe in a total corrupt investigation though.

And it seems there are some weird things concerning the Holloway / Twitty's also. I'm Dutch and the media here haven't given her / the family a lot of attention because their focus (if there was media attention for the case) is on the case itself / the suspects (as it should be I think). But when you start to read on a couple of forums there are some things that makes you wonder. I've been reading serious press mostly so it's confusing me a bit.
And to go back in the archives to catch up would take a lot of time; time I don't want to spend on it...I will just follow my gut feeling; usually works for me Wink. And I don't really want to explore it anyway; it isn't important to me because they haven't got anything to do with what happened that night (as far as I am concerned) and to me they are very much victims also.

Anyway; I'm hoping that this opinion doesn't mean I will be banned from SM  (I've been warned by some posters at RU...probably the ones that worship Joran and really dislike Beth Wink...I like this forum.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #72 on: March 26, 2008, 07:32:18 PM »

My thought too Rob...IIRC...there was *speculation* about her being Paulus' sweetie ...before the case...long time rumors to that ...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: March 26, 2008, 07:40:55 PM »

GBMW

RU is not really an information seeking forum.  Any "real" info is disseminated in the "hidey hole" or other "secret/private" sites and then PM'd to certain posters to disseminate dis information.  The Gielen trash was tested there before it ever hit the airwaves.  Believe it or not, there are some more reasonable posters there now, then there ever used to be. It's a "read only" site, for me.  You've held your own pretty well, so far. Good luck.

Thanks for your post Buckeye. I've learned a bit about RU (very quickly Wink...) but this gives some more insight. I'm someone that believes Joran was heavily involved in the dissapearance / death of Natalee and that his father & friends (Jorans and his fathers') helped him to cover it up. I don't believe in a total corrupt investigation though.

And it seems there are some weird things concerning the Holloway / Twitty's also. I'm Dutch and the media here haven't given her / the family a lot of attention because their focus (if there was media attention for the case) is on the case itself / the suspects (as it should be I think). But when you start to read on a couple of forums there are some things that makes you wonder. I've been reading serious press mostly so it's confusing me a bit.

And to go back in the archives to catch up would take a lot of time; time I don't want to spend on it...I will just follow my gut feeling; usually works for me Wink. And I don't really want to explore it anyway; it isn't important to me because they haven't got anything to do with what happened that night (as far as I am concerned) and to me they are very much victims also.

Anyway; I'm hoping that this opinion doesn't mean I will be banned from SM  (I've been warned by some posters at RU...probably the ones that worship Joran and really dislike Beth Wink...I like this forum.

GBMW ... what "things"?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: March 26, 2008, 07:43:29 PM »

I always thought that KJ and PVS had something going on the side, besides working together in the same building

EEEEW

_____

JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #75 on: March 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM »

Works for the Aruban OM.

Started.

verklaarbaar = explainable
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #76 on: March 26, 2008, 07:53:50 PM »

EEEEW

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: March 26, 2008, 07:54:42 PM »

GBMW

''Anyway; I'm hoping that this opinion doesn't mean I will be banned from SM  (I've been warned by some posters at RU...probably the ones that worship Joran and really dislike Beth ...I like this forum.''

Hello GBMW you can't be banned for you own opinion, this forum is very fair.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: March 26, 2008, 08:15:25 PM »

GBMW

GBMW - I think you'll find that the wierd things about the Twitty/Holloway family are fabrications of the posters at RU and from those in Aruba that are trying to protect tourism. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: March 26, 2008, 08:26:57 PM »

GBMW

''Anyway; I'm hoping that this opinion doesn't mean I will be banned from SM  (I've been warned by some posters at RU...probably the ones that worship Joran and really dislike Beth ...I like this forum.''

Hello GBMW you can't be banned for you own opinion, this forum is very fair.

Blonde ... I am proud to call myself a Monkey because the SM Natalee forum upholds the family in their ongoing quest for answers into the disappearance of their beloved Natalee.

I may not always agree with some opinions/speculations regarding the case and ... that is OK.

However ... I am not tolerate of opinions which undermine Beth, Jug and Dave's motives, words or actions.  I am not tolerant of opinions that uphold the Aruban investigation.  I am not tolerant of opinions that distance Paulus and Joran van der Sloot from implication in the events that encompass the morning of May 30, 2005.

I have left two forums that in time evolved into places that embraced/tolerated differing opinions that included undermining the motives, words and actions of the family of Natalee Holloway ... upholding the corrupt Aruban investigation and ... distancing Paulus and Joran's role in the disappearance of an 18 year old American citizen.

Morally ... I had no choice but to leave those two Natalee Forums.  Staying would have implied a betrayal to a family who has been on a roller coaster ride from H--- since May 30, 2005 compliments of an established Aruban coverup to protect their own.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.