April 30, 2024, 12:50:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #745 3/25 - 4/4/08  (Read 304409 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #660 on: April 02, 2008, 08:33:11 PM »

[qu
What does *in hiding* mean to the rest of you?   Those were the words said to me....also was told that Holland doesn't even know where the *secret place* he is being kept...yes, those words were used too...*secret place*...well...to me, it sounds like his family knows that he can be arrested...and are doing everything they can to keep that from happening....

Would like to hear your thoughts on this...I think this is part of the reason everything is so quiet right now...but this is JMOHO...

JMHO - is it possible that he isn't using some kind of cell phone to communicate with members of his family and friends?  Is it possible to be in a secret place using a cell phone?  Is it possible that he hasn't spoken to anyone for months? 

Could he be in hiding from his family, former-friends, the Aruban mob, and others?  Perhaps he has been subjected not only to youtubes, but to threats of harm?  Maybe someone has kidnapped him for ransom?[/quote]
LOL....only in my dreams. Smile
I think it's very possible that joran is in hiding WITH his parent's and ALE and prosecutors knowledge.

[/quote]

i agree that he's probably hiding with his parents/ale/klpd's knowledge.  he could be making his calls on a "pay as you go" phone.  they don't have to be registered to anyone.
dennisintn
[/quote]
I agree,he could use one of those pay as you go phones.....I don't think they can be traced or tracked.Who would want to track joran anyway....not ALE,not Mos.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: April 02, 2008, 10:37:23 PM »

You are very much welcome Tomikosmom...

I did ask if Joran had been released as a *suspect* in the case...and, was told NO he has not.

The official statement from the Prosecutor's Office implies different on February 15, 2005 ... following the revelation of the Devries' video recording ... implies that Joran is once again a suspect.

Janet

+++++++++++++

February 15, 2008
Court of Appeal upholds lower judge’s decision not to detain J.v.d.S.
J.v.d.S remains prime suspect
Judicial investigation continues

On the pre-trial detention issue the Code of criminal procedure does not provide for further appeals. The effect of the Court decision is that J.v.d.S. cannot be (re)arrested. The investigation of the Natalee Holloway case continues. J.v.d.S. is again the prime suspect.
At the end of the investigation the Office of the Public Prosecution will decide whether to charge or not.

Does the confusion arise from the phrase that Joran cannot be re-arrested? If so, does the phrase mean that Joran cannot be re-arrested or detained based upon this submission of evidence and not that he can't be re-arrested in connection with further evidence?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: April 02, 2008, 10:57:19 PM »

You are very much welcome Tomikosmom...

I did ask if Joran had been released as a *suspect* in the case...and, was told NO he has not.

The official statement from the Prosecutor's Office implies different on February 15, 2005 ... following the revelation of the Devries' video recording ... implies that Joran is once again a suspect.

Janet

+++++++++++++

February 15, 2008

On the pre-trial detention issue the Code of criminal procedure does not provide for further appeals. The effect of the Court decision is that J.v.d.S. cannot be (re)arrested. The investigation of the Natalee Holloway case continues. J.v.d.S. is again the prime suspect.
At the end of the investigation the Office of the Public Prosecution will decide whether to charge or not.

Does the confusion arise from the phrase that Joran cannot be re-arrested? If so, does the phrase mean that Joran cannot be re-arrested or detained based upon this submission of evidence and not that he can't be re-arrested in connection with further evidence?

Hi PI

I assume that Hans Mos would determine if there was sufficient evidence to "charge" Joran with a crime and ... then the case would go directly to trial.

Maybe one of Dutch Monkeys shed could some light on this issue.

Janet

+++++++++++++

February 15, 2008

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: April 02, 2008, 11:03:42 PM »

Beth Holloway to Visit 

Posted: 5:15 PM Apr 2, 2008
Last Updated: 5:15 PM Apr 2, 2008

If you have teenagers, then you know the feeling of worry when they go on trips without you.

Beth Holloway knows that feeling as well as anyone. Holloway will be speaking at the Florida State University Panama City campus tomorrow.

Her 18-year-old daughter, Natalee, vanished in May 2005 while she and some of her Birmingham classmates were on a graduation trip to Aruba. Her body has never been found.

The case drew international attention, and Beth Holloway has used the opportunity to tell her story and establish a non-profit organization that protects others.

International Safe Travels Foundation helps educate people of the dangers of traveling abroad and helps them avoid a tragic situation.

Wendy Dixon, FSU marketing coordinator, said, "I think this will be a really good learning experience for parents and students, especially during spring break when there are so many dangers out there. Beth is a victim's advocate and she will help provide some tips on what the student or parent can do to keep their child safe as they travel."

Holloway has a special connection to the local FSU campus. The school's underwater crime scene investigation program made two trips to Aruba to search for Natalee's body.

Team members will also participate in lectures and present their findings. The first session is from 8:30-9:30 for students only. The second is from 6 to 8 tomorrow night and it's open to the public, but seating for both sessions is limited to the first 200 people.

http://www.wjhg.com/news/headlines/17240309.html

Another one bites the dust. I hope Aruba realizes that this is what Beth does full time now. I hope they realize that every time she visits a school they lose more tourism. I hope they realize that she will be doing this for a very long time.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: April 02, 2008, 11:09:32 PM »

I think we need to discern whether the Dutch "clock" started again after his last arrest. If it didn't he is not an official suspect. They can call him anything they want but unless he is officially considered a suspect by the courts, he ain't one.

Of course Hans Mos would like for us to think Joran is a suspect and would lie about it because it makes him look like he is actually doing something, which he isn't. He is a bag of hot air.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: April 02, 2008, 11:14:45 PM »

Why to so many bad guys tend to feel comfprtable in Aruba? Oh I remember....."A sunny place for shady people....."

+++++++++++

Convicted National Century execs arrested following alleged plot to flee country

April 2, 2008
 Four convicted National Century Financial Enterprises Inc. executives were arrested Wednesday, following fears that they planned to flee to Aruba.

They have obviously been following the Natalee Holloway case, BB. Where else can you lie like hell and get off scott free? Where else can convicted human traffickers get a 18 month suspended sentence? Where else can you confess to a crime and have a judge say it isn't enough to arrest?

distortion
Scared Monkey

« Reply #666 on: April 02, 2008, 11:25:36 PM »

Well, ya cant blame em for tryin.  Where else in the world can ya make decent coin, be your own boss, work your own hours, if ya dont mind livin without morals. 

If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you. Baelanabas Genghis Khan
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: April 02, 2008, 11:28:23 PM »

i wonder if they ran that whole l.9 million through aruba's banks and how much of the island and it's politicians do they own.  personally, i would have picked another laundry.  i just haven't seen that much to recommend aruba for more than 3 days at a time every l0 years or so.
dennisintn
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: April 02, 2008, 11:28:25 PM »

Well, ya cant blame em for tryin.  Where else in the world can ya make decent coin, be your own boss, work your own hours, if ya dont mind livin without morals. 

thumright

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
distortion
Scared Monkey

« Reply #669 on: April 02, 2008, 11:37:55 PM »

i wonder if they ran that whole l.9 million through aruba's banks and how much of the island and it's politicians do they own.  personally, i would have picked another laundry.  i just haven't seen that much to recommend aruba for more than 3 days at a time every l0 years or so.
dennisintn
As they say: "it takes a village."

If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you. Baelanabas Genghis Khan
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #670 on: April 03, 2008, 01:04:02 AM »

dennisintn
As they say: "it takes a village."

And...all the villages, missing their *idiots* need look no farther, than Aruba...

Hey Joran...your village called...they want their idiot back...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: April 03, 2008, 01:20:59 AM »

Just wanted say hello Destiny and good to see you still here helping with the investigation.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #672 on: April 03, 2008, 02:55:14 AM »

Just wanted say hello Destiny and good to see you still here helping with the investigation.

Thank You Casa...we ALL do our part...

Night Sweet Monkeys...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: April 03, 2008, 03:52:04 AM »

' Mother Natalee summons Family van der Sloot'

Thursday 3 April 2008 08.53

Beth Twitty, the mother of Natalee Holloway, has summoned the complete family of Joran van der Sloot. Also Peter R. de Vries and Patrick van der Eem must give testimony at a judge under oath.

The Telegraaf is reporting this. Joran and his parents must appear for the judge and under oath to be heard concerning their role in the disappearance of Holloway.

Shock

The summons are part a range writs of execution, with which the fight of Twitty has started now officially. She demands strong damages of Joran, a reparations for ‘shock damage’ those Joran her have caused.

Her lawyers, Bram Moszkovwicz and Rogier Schmidt, have all the people concerned, also Peter R. de Vries and Patrick van der Eem, summoned. With the interrogation under oath Twitty wants to gather the proof that necessary is conduct for the civil process against the Van der Sloot.

Psychiatrist

Joran van der Sloot has put themselves under treatment at the psychiatric institution, according to the newspaper. That how he wants to prevent himself from being heard by the judge.

By Maartje Willems

http://www.elsevier.nl/nieuws/society/artikel/asp/artnr/199996/rss/true/index.html

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: April 03, 2008, 04:12:25 AM »

* Mosko: Kalpoe brothers also summoned - for cross-examination about alibi provided for Joran

* Joran is indeed staying at Altrecht, Den Dolder - as reported by tabloid Privé

* Mosko: in civil case there is no absolute right to keep silent

* Mosko: Peter R. and Patrick also summoned to show there is no doubt possible about the undercover operation.

all this from Telegraaf newspaper
http://www.telegraaf.nl/

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: April 03, 2008, 05:03:54 AM »

* Mosko: Kalpoe brothers also summoned - for cross-examination about alibi provided for Joran

* Joran is indeed staying at Altrecht, Den Dolder - as reported by tabloid Privé

* Mosko: Peter R. and Patrick also summoned to show there is no doubt possible about the undercover operation.

Wow, caesu.  Is the opinion that a civil case can require questioning??  I mean, the opinion of those reading this?  I didn't know a civil trial, in Holland, would enable sworn testimony.  Is there a penalty for lying "under oath"?
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #676 on: April 03, 2008, 05:19:59 AM »

Wow, caesu.  Is the opinion that a civil case can require questioning??  I mean, the opinion of those reading this?  I didn't know a civil trial, in Holland, would enable sworn testimony.  Is there a penalty for lying "under oath"?

Great news! Bram M. has said he wouldn't start this procedure if he wasn't pretty sure they would win (because the family had been through so much he didn't think it would be appropriate to start something they weren't likely to win).They want to gather the evidence for a civil case; it's just the preparation. They must answer the questions asked, so this could also be helpful to the ALE!
But they think Joran is placed in the psychiatric institution Altrecht (if this is true...there are a lots of reports he is in Germany) to be able to skip this kind of questioning.
And yes, there is a penalty for lying under oath; you could go to prison for a couple of months.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: April 03, 2008, 05:31:24 AM »

They won't be allowed to give their "testimony" in Aruba, will they?  Please tell me the "judge" will be in the Netherlands.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: April 03, 2008, 05:50:16 AM »

Today

K2 vs. McGraw:

(2) 04/03/2008 at 08:30 am. Motion to Dismiss ((Second) and Request for Terminating Sanctions;)
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #679 on: April 03, 2008, 05:56:21 AM »

They won't be allowed to give their "testimony" in Aruba, will they?  Please tell me the "judge" will be in the Netherlands.

I think so, but don't know for sure. Bram Moszkowicz & Rogier Schmidt haven't said anything about it.
But Joran officially lives in Holland (as far as I know) and the civil case would be held in Holland so I guess this too..since it's the preparation for it.
Deepak lives in Miami, Satish, Paul & Anita on Aruba... they probably will get money for the journey here to give their testimony / or their trip will be arranged by the legal court here....now that's what I would call taxmoney well spent Wink

But again: I'm not sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.