April 30, 2024, 11:05:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #745 3/25 - 4/4/08  (Read 304385 times)
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: April 03, 2008, 05:56:25 AM »

Great news!

Thanks GBMW and caesu! Under oath, after all this time, i can't believe it.

Do you think Bram has been in contact with Mos? Would Bram have done this if the investigation was still alive?
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: April 03, 2008, 05:59:08 AM »

It would be nice to have a full translation of Anita's speeches at Pauw and Witteman.  Besides describing the early Joran confession that must have been thrown out, Jo Friday at BFN has posted this:

Anita (to de Vries): I want to tell something, I was interrogated by the KLPD for four hours! I also remained silent. The questions were not aimed at finding the truth, but at "Joran must hang". These questions were asked in such a suggestive way: a whole story... and... what do you think about this? The judge intervened numerous times, like: what are you doing, mrs van der Sloot is not the suspect here. I do want to talk, I have wanted to talk from the get go. But from the start the Aruban interrogators questioned in such a way that the purpose was to as quickly as possible hang 3 boys, or one boy, or 2 boys

From Pauw and Witteman show, 2/3 way through it.

hmmmm....the judge wouldn't let them question Anita....who stayed silent as not to self incriminate?? 
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: April 03, 2008, 06:00:46 AM »

They won't be allowed to give their "testimony" in Aruba, will they?  Please tell me the "judge" will be in the Netherlands.

i am almost sure this will be in the netherlands.

but such a civil case is very unusual over here.
but i keep watching the peter r. vries site, also i think mosko will appear in the media soon to explain, comment about this.

in the Telegraaf article it says: "the entire Van der Sloot family will be summoned in the coming days".

not sure how all this works and what happens if they don't appear to a summoning. or if they can appeal.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: April 03, 2008, 06:02:23 AM »

They won't be allowed to give their "testimony" in Aruba, will they?  Please tell me the "judge" will be in the Netherlands.

I think so, but don't know for sure. Bram Moszkowicz & Rogier Schmidt haven't said anything about it.
But Joran officially lives in Holland (as far as I know) and the civil case would be held in Holland so I guess this too..since it's the preparation for it.
Deepak lives in Miami, Satish, Paul & Anita on Aruba... they probably will get money for the journey here to give their testimony / or their trip will be arranged by the legal court here....now that's what I would call taxmoney well spent Wink

But again: I'm not sure.

I don't think Deepak lives in Miami.  He posted that on his ?my space?, but I think it's a lie.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: April 03, 2008, 06:03:41 AM »

It would be nice to have a full translation of Anita's speeches at Pauw and Witteman.

Hi Buckeye - have you checked here...

http://www.hollowaycase.com/
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: April 03, 2008, 06:04:08 AM »

Any background on Rogier Schmidt??
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #686 on: April 03, 2008, 06:06:20 AM »

i am almost sure this will be in the netherlands.

but such a civil case is very unusual over here.
but i keep watching the peter r. vries site, also i think mosko will appear in the media soon to explain, comment about this.

in the Telegraaf article it says: "the entire Van der Sloot family will be summoned in the coming days".

not sure how all this works and what happens if they don't appear to a summoning. or if they can appeal.

Hopefully Bram or Peter R. de Vries will be on Pauw & Witteman tonight? He is in meetings at the moment; we're waiting on him to call back. Rogier Schmidt probably won't be in the media today. We're also waiting on Bert de Rooij...he is supposed to call back also.
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #687 on: April 03, 2008, 06:07:04 AM »

Great news!

Thanks GBMW and caesu! Under oath, after all this time, i can't believe it.

Do you think Bram has been in contact with Mos? Would Bram have done this if the investigation was still alive?

great news hope this case can come to fruition the VDS have been i step ahead all the time. Joran in a psych institiute is a set up for the next phase in which he will  try to claim insanity or mental distress of some sort which he will claim he wasnt reponcible for his actions at the time of Natalees death. I hope all can be deposed in a civil case including those that have run off to Holland,,netherlands and even Joran in Germany.  I read back on the last thread that Deepak is living in MIami??? Is that a typo and when did that occur.
I thought he was back at this job on aruba. If he lives in the usa why cant he be deposed there on us soil? He will get no sympathy here in the usa. Hed be better off in aruba where the judge whit can protect him or is something else up?
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #688 on: April 03, 2008, 06:08:55 AM »

I think so, but don't know for sure. Bram Moszkowicz & Rogier Schmidt haven't said anything about it.
But Joran officially lives in Holland (as far as I know) and the civil case would be held in Holland so I guess this too..since it's the preparation for it.
Deepak lives in Miami, Satish, Paul & Anita on Aruba... they probably will get money for the journey here to give their testimony / or their trip will be arranged by the legal court here....now that's what I would call taxmoney well spent Wink

I don't think Deepak lives in Miami.  He posted that on his ?my space?, but I think it's a lie.

Yeah could be; my co-worker said it and I thought it was weird also...but she has to check it out anyway (her job for the day: the Kalpoe Brothers Wink...) so if she comes up with anything I'll post it.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: April 03, 2008, 06:09:31 AM »

It would be nice to have a full translation of Anita's speeches at Pauw and Witteman.

igsigs

Great to see you.  Normally I use that site for lots of quotes.  This is the translation, from that site, of what Anita said:

Anita: Well, I was interrogated by the KLPD as well, for some four hours, but the questions were not directed at finding the truth, but at "Joran must hang".

Quite different than the JoFriday post.   
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #690 on: April 03, 2008, 06:10:20 AM »

Yeah could be; my co-worker said it and I thought it was weird also...but she has to check it out anyway (her job for the day: the Kalpoe Brothers Wink...) so if she comes up with anything I'll post it.

You're the best!!
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: April 03, 2008, 06:10:32 AM »

Hi sandy - No, i don't think Deepak is in Miami. KIA or Suriname are his 2 most likely next destinations. imo
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #692 on: April 03, 2008, 06:11:35 AM »

Buckeye; if it's not there I'll be willing to see if I still have the show on tape and translate the Anitaparts for you (mind you I'm not an official translator Wink...). Let me know.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #693 on: April 03, 2008, 06:14:30 AM »

Thanks caesu and GBMW...Will Bram be able to review the files in Aruba?  TIA

caesu...any more on Rudy or Hendrik Croes...I am looking for something that puts Rudy in the Netherlands the end of May to June 3rd 2005.  TIA
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #694 on: April 03, 2008, 06:15:09 AM »

Buckeye; if it's not there I'll be willing to see if I still have the show on tape and translate the Anitaparts for you (mind you I'm not an official translator Wink...). Let me know.

There is a difference in the translations.  I just think Anita described the initial confession and perhaps her involvement...but once again...dismissed both due to improper procedures.  I don't find her naive. I have always found her cunning....you know...the tree the apple fell from....
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #695 on: April 03, 2008, 06:18:38 AM »

There is a difference in the translations.  I just think Anita described the initial confession and perhaps her involvement...but once again...dismissed both due to improper procedures.  I don't find her naive. I have always found her cunning....you know...the tree the apple fell from....

Yeah, I'll check tonight to see if I still have the show.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #696 on: April 03, 2008, 06:19:55 AM »

Good Morning, nice to see Beth move forward on the civil case... very very nice. I'm for anything that causes the Sloots pain... lots and lots of pain. And maybe even death.

I guess I always thought, in the back of my mind, that Joran's disappearing act was orchestrated to protect him from Bram Moskovitz. That guy put the fear of God in Paulus... you can just tell. That guy is a real attorney, not a make-believe legal huckster like Paulus and his cronies. I doubt Anita will be getting away with her normal shenanigans. And Valentijn was interviewed prior to Joran's re-detention... so I imagine he's fair game too. So much for his education, which the Sloots will claim is being interrupted. LOL!

In the end, the Sloots will claim some type of financial insolvency, but their banking records will be exposed and everyone will find out that they have never paid one dime to any of these attorneys. After-all, the Sloots are civil servants and not millionaires. That's what they'll claim, but I doubt anyone will believe it. That's a beautiful thing. Unless they try to give it the ole closed door treatment that Aruba has claimed so many times.

I hope Beth and Dave sue the Aruban Authorities also. That's where the money is - or what's left of it. I would love to see them sue for 500 million. Aruba would lose and unfortunately the Dutch will not allow a judgment with an astronomical award to proceed, because they would have to bail them out. I say drag in everyone on that damm island.

So, take your victories where you can even if it just ends up being a moral and emotional one.

Joran and Paulus will be convicted in a court and there will be no more Taco raving and raving there is no evidence.

Wonder if Taco has applied for his reciprocal Dutch law license? He's an international jackass ya know!!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #697 on: April 03, 2008, 06:25:45 AM »

It would be nice to have a full translation of Anita's speeches at Pauw and Witteman.  Besides describing the early Joran confession that must have been thrown out, Jo Friday at BFN has posted this:

Anita (to de Vries): I want to tell something, I was interrogated by the KLPD for four hours! I also remained silent. The questions were not aimed at finding the truth, but at "Joran must hang". These questions were asked in such a suggestive way: a whole story... and... what do you think about this? The judge intervened numerous times, like: what are you doing, mrs van der Sloot is not the suspect here. I do want to talk, I have wanted to talk from the get go. But from the start the Aruban interrogators questioned in such a way that the purpose was to as quickly as possible hang 3 boys, or one boy, or 2 boys

From Pauw and Witteman show, 2/3 way through it.

hmmmm....the judge wouldn't let them question Anita....who stayed silent as not to self incriminate?? 

Good Morning Buckeye, you're right. That was all for public consumption. If she wanted the Truth, she would have answered the darn questions.

What a door knocker that hooker truly is....

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: April 03, 2008, 06:26:31 AM »

Buckeye > This is that full statement translated...

Anita: I want to tell something, I was interrogated by the KLPD for four hours! I also remained silent. The questions were not aimed at finding the truth, but at "Joran must hang". These questions were asked in such a suggestive way, a whole story...and...what do you think about this? The judge intervened numerous times, like, what are you doing Mrs. van der Sloot is not the suspect here. I do want to talk, i have wanted to talk from the get-go. But from the start the Aruban interrogators questioned in such a way that the purpose was to hang 3 boys, or one boy, or 2 boys.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: April 03, 2008, 06:33:38 AM »

I believe Beth's goal is disclosure, under oath.  Civil cases in the Netherlands are rather new and there isn't the sort of money rewards like one has in the states.

Most of what I've read has the Dutch law addressing the rights of the accused.  The "victim" has only been addressed since the European Court, regarding "victims" rights.

I don't think Aruba has adopted (?through parliament?) The European recommendations.  The whole "victim" concept is pretty young, across the pond.  I could be really wrong on my interpretation, also.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.