April 30, 2024, 11:05:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #745 3/25 - 4/4/08  (Read 304386 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #780 on: April 03, 2008, 12:21:58 PM »

This Pauw & Witteman interview occurred prior to 20/20's release of the video recording.  Joran does not appeared worried in regards to the forthcoming 20/20 revelation of the video recording.  He has already determined the "powers that be" will disregard the video recording.  There is no outrage regarding Patrick vander Eem's apparent betrayal.  There is no outrage regarding Peter Devries involvment.  Joran's anger issues?

Something is not right!!

Janet

+++++++++++

Joran Van der Sloot
Pauw & Witteman
(Phone Interview/Grandma's house)
February 4, 2008

Question: How did this all happen, with this so called confession.

Joran: Yes, I did say something to someone I should not have said, it's a story to someone I have know for a while.

Question: How long have you known him?

Joran: about 6 months.

Question:  What did you tell him:

Joran:  Yes, well everyone will see it this Sunday, ha ha ha , but I can easily proof that what I said is not true, it's a whole lot about nothing, and it's kinda sad that they brought the mother over here and that they told her, but we'll see it all.

Question: Is it now not right to say right now what you said, and why it is that what you said is not true.

Joran: I talked to my parents and my lawyer and they told me how it is, and they said also , just don't say anything.

Question: The news said tonight that it's about the news that after you made out with Natalee that you , that she got sick, and became lifeless, and that you called a friend and he came with a boat and that you went on the boat with her and that you threw her in the water , you glide her in the water.

Joran, Yes, that's what I said.

Question: Is that not very dumb of you to say that?

Joran: Yes it is very dumb, but what I'm trying to say is that I have build up a relationship with someone for 6 months, and yes, that person, it's very difficult to explain, but that person did very brave (?), and I told him what he wanted to hear.

Question: How did you know what he wanted to hear?

Joran: Well I had my suspicion a little bit, because he talked to other friends of mine, I did not have a super good feeling towards him,

Question: but then, Joran it is unbelievable dumb to just say this, if it's not true.

Joran: It's so dumb, it's so dumb, it's so dumb, it's really dumb.

Question: Do you think you will be arrested again?

JJoran:  No, I don't think so. Maybe it could be, they have arrested me before for less than this, but I have been tricked.

Question: Have you talked more to this friend who got this story from you?

Joran: I just had a conversation with him, for about 20 minutes.

Question: and did you (uitgekafferd) **** (lol) on him?

Joran: No, I still talk with him normal.

Question: But he betrayed you, or not?

Joran: Yes, but he does not want to talk, he says, what is coming is coming on sunday.

Question: but we've heard that he received money from peter van de vries, to get a confession from you.

Joran: Yes, I don't know, I think he has more than enough money himself, but, we'll see.

Question: what kind of boy is he?

Joran: You see, I don't know what they are going to show this sunday, but this is a boy, he's an older man, I met him, and we've met a lot, I found him to be fascinating, I was very interested in him, and I, ha ha ha, just told him what he wanted to hear,

Question: but how did you not know then that he was not honest, that you told him just what he wanted to hear?

Joran: Yes well, he did a lot of thing you should not do, things that I would never do myself, some of these things he did do,

Question: example?

Joran: I don't want to give an example, I don't want to talk someone down, but it now shows that he used me. (loose translation)

Question: yes with a hidden microphone and a hidden camera, you never noticed that, it would seem.

Joran: These days these things are so little, but it's just been unbelievable dumb, really really, not normal dumb, and I hope that will become more peaceful because it seems that all hell is breaking loose.

Question: Have you had contact with the boy that might have moved the body of Natalee?

Joran: Yes, no, that's just a boy I met on Aruba, just now, when I was there,

Question: Did you speak to him?

Joran: But now I just met him.

Question: Does the police have contact with this boy now?

Joran: Yes, well I don't know, I don't know it all. I have talked to my parents and my lawyer, and I just don't know what's happening now. I don't know what the OM is thinking. I think they are going to investigate it all, and it will show that it is not that way.

Question: you have contact with your dad, does your dad have contact with the OM?

Joran: I don't know, I think he had a conversation with Mr. Mos, but it's only about security.

Question: Oh so it was not about an new investigation?

Joran: No

Question: Because, Mr Mos has said, this is the missing part, your confession.

Joran: Yes, it's very (vervelend) nasty but what I said was not true, and they can found out if it's true or not.

Question: So you did not go with Natalee in a boat into the water and put her in the water?

Joran: No of course not.

Question: That did not happen for sure?

Joran: No,

Question: And how can we find out that that is not true, as you say?

Joran: Yes, I don't know, it has to do with that person, that after two and a half years with that person, that's not possible.  (Joran talks in half sentences here) No, I, it's just been very stupid.

Question: do you blame de Vries?

Joran : NO, he does his job, I think that sunday night will bring very good tv night , but it's too bad that with this there are a lot of feelings for a lot of people involved here, and they will be hurt, and that's not a good tv program, but that's the way it is.

Question: Joran, but now for all the people that are now thinking, Joran vd Sloot has lied from the beginning , and we talked around this table with Peter de Vries, and now it seems like again he lied again to someone else, why should we believe Joran vd Sloot?

Joran: Yes, I ask myself the same thing, there is no reason to believe me.

Question: are you going to watch sunday evening?

Joran: I think I will watch sunday evening, I

Question: will you consider to come to our program the next day to give your reaction?

Joran: I don't know, I think for myself I don't want to react, I'm pretty sober about it, but we'll see.

We'll call on monday again.
Thank you very much.

Translation - Marco@RU

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2561.msg336463#msg336463

Joran Van der Sloot
Pauw & Witteman
February 4, 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu0QWaD27y4

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #781 on: April 03, 2008, 12:30:07 PM »

We should e-mail the article to our US media. Hopefully they will pick up on the story again.

Great idea!

The talk show hosts should also be aware of this update.  I contend that Beth's guest appearances in the talk show circuit is the catalyst that has prevented the disappearance of Natalee Holloway on Aruban soil from becoming a distance memory.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #782 on: April 03, 2008, 12:39:35 PM »

We should e-mail the article to our US media. Hopefully they will pick up on the story again.

Great idea!

The talk show hosts should also be aware of this update.  I contend that Beth's guest appearances in the talk show circuit is the catalyst that has prevented the disappearance of Natalee Holloway on Aruban soil from becoming a distance memory.

Janet

Media email addresses:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=468.0

SM link to the Telegraaf article:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2745.msg370419#msg370419
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: April 03, 2008, 12:40:22 PM »

O/T sortof:

http://www.dispatch.com:80/live/content/local_news/stories/2008/04/03/NatCenarrest.ART_ART_04-03-08_A1_B69QMOQ.html?type=rss&cat=&sid=101

Rearrested executives deny plot to flee U.S.
1 National Century leader goes AWOL; judge corrals rest

Thursday,  April 3, 2008 3:25 AM
By Jodi Andes

THE COLUMBUS DISPATCH
If former executives of National Century Financial Enterprises were convicted, the plan was for them to flee to Aruba, a source told the FBI.

Hearing that less than a week after one of the five recently convicted executives disappeared, U.S. District Judge Algenon L. Marbley ordered that the rest be arrested.

All five had been free since their March 13 convictions while they await sentencing in what prosecutors called the largest fraud case in U.S. history involving a privately held company.

Four executives were arrested at their homes yesterday morning: James E. Dierker Jr. in Powell; Roger S. Faulkenberry in Dublin; Donald H. Ayers in Florida; and Randolph H. Speer in Georgia, Deputy U.S. Marshal Brian Babtist said.

An arrest warrant was issued for Rebecca S. Parrett last week after she did not report to court near her home in Carefree, Ariz., prosecutors said.

Marbley had allowed Parrett and Ayers to remain free on house arrest; Dierker, Faulkenberry and Speer were free on less-restrictive personal-recognizance bonds and allowed to work.

On Tuesday, the FBI received information from a "confidential source" that the group had a previous plan to flee to the Caribbean island off the Venezuelan coast, Assistant U.S. Attorney Doug Squires said in a motion filed yesterday in federal court.

The defendants had to turn in their passports before the trial. But Parrett went so far as to "secure personal identity information of another person prior to the jury trial," the motion states.

The source is not named, but it is someone the FBI has found to be credible in the past, Squires wrote in asking that their bonds be revoked

(snipped)

Biggest fraud scheme in US history involving a private company. Why Aruba? Is this where they were laundering the money the swindled? That would be my best guess. Oh, and the fact that the courts are corrupt in Aruba helps also.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: April 03, 2008, 12:46:38 PM »

If the court knew where to serve the process papers, does anyone think it's possible that a court ordered psychiatric evaluation was initiated?

Kind of like getting a pre-trial evaluation of the defendants mental state? is he fit to stand trial? Those evaluations seem like they are 25 + days when ordered here. But I don't know the official evaluation period.

No...I think Joe T. initiated it to cover bases.

This is their last resort, to get Joran off with an insanity plea. It is interesting to note however that he managed to gamble, go to school, and hit the night clubs on a regular basis. And he didn't look too nuts when he was showboating his girlfriend around Aruba a year and a half ago, not doubt to try to wisk away rumors that he and Guido were attached in more areas than a casual friendship.

It's all a PR and defense move. That boy was running around free for 2 1/2 years getting along fine. Now he's nuts?

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #785 on: April 03, 2008, 12:47:51 PM »

Hi Janet, he was almost crying here. Carpe has the vid and has used it for some of the Natalee series he does. I swear that's as close to him breaking down that I have heard / seen.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #786 on: April 03, 2008, 12:51:57 PM »

Before you get too excited about the civil suit, keep in mind:

A Dutch Judge will have to determine if conditions for the suit have merit
Typically,motions to dismiss, will take a year to work though
The discovery phase will generally last a second year
Pretrial motions will take you to the third year
Even at that point the case can be dismissed
Most civil cases are settled out of court

FYI

You may be right Spock...but...those will be the *crappiest* years the Sloots have ever known...the house of cards are trembling as we type....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #787 on: April 03, 2008, 01:04:49 PM »

Hi Janet, he was almost crying here. Carpe has the vid and has used it for some of the Natalee series he does. I swear that's as close to him breaking down that I have heard / seen.

Rob ... there are so many aspect of that Pauw & Witteman interview with Joran that I find very troubling.  I am inclined to believe that Joran was very compliance in regards to the outcome of the video recording revelation ... an outcome that had an objective but ... an outcome that that implied there would be no legal consequences.

Janet

+++++++++++++++

Joran Van der Sloot
Pauw & Witteman
February 4, 2008

Joran:  Yes, well everyone will see it this Sunday, ha ha ha , but I can easily proof that what I said is not true, it's a whole lot about nothing ...

Translation - Marco@RU

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2561.msg336463#msg336463

Joran Van der Sloot
Pauw & Witteman
February 4, 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu0QWaD27y4

_____

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: April 03, 2008, 01:06:06 PM »

Before you get too excited about the civil suit, keep in mind:

A Dutch Judge will have to determine if conditions for the suit have merit
Typically,motions to dismiss, will take a year to work though
The discovery phase will generally last a second year
Pretrial motions will take you to the third year
Even at that point the case can be dismissed
Most civil cases are settled out of court

FYI

You may be right Spock...but...those will be the *crappiest* years the Sloots have ever known...the house of cards are trembling as we type....

I agree Destiny. How long can the AHATA mafia afford to pay their legal bills? And at what cost when those police and prosecutors records are released showing they corrupted the case? They will be paying for their own demise. They may choose to arrange a suicide instead, hand in pocket, swinging from a rope. They're good at that.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #789 on: April 03, 2008, 01:06:29 PM »

Hi Guys! I'm just checking in from work. Do we know something new? Has it been determined that Joran has been recieving psychiatric treatment? I smell Tacky in this.....
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: April 03, 2008, 01:06:33 PM »

Kind of like the other time he was caught....that picture from June 10, 2005.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: April 03, 2008, 01:12:44 PM »

It appears from the above article that Joran van der Sloot finally took Jan van der Straaten advise ... advise that would assure that he would not have to face legal consequences for his role in the "something bad" that happened to Natalee Holloway.

Janet

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Joran van der Sloot
Joran's Book
June 13, 2005

Page 156

Jan van der Straaten, head commissar of the police, talked to me after lunch around 1 pm, informally at the police station in Oranjestad. He said: Joran, I have known your father for years. I only want to help you. I am going to see to it that you can go to Holland. That you will not have to go to jail, but that you will be committed in a mental institution. You only will have to tell the truth.
Translator - Johanna (BFN)

_____

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: April 03, 2008, 01:18:15 PM »

So crazy, Joran is showing as online now.

Right, even in the articles they are saying he's been seen playing poker online.

Klaas...Urine is an addict in every sense of the word....what I want to know is...where is he getting his money to continue to feed his addiction...

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #793 on: April 03, 2008, 01:20:41 PM »

Rob ... there are so many aspect of that Pauw & Witteman interview with Joran that I find very troubling.  I am inclined to believe that Joran was very compliance in regards to the outcome of the video recording revelation ... an outcome that had an objective but ... an outcome that that implied there would be no legal consequences.

Janet

+++++++++++++++

Joran Van der Sloot
Pauw & Witteman
February 4, 2008

Joran:  Yes, well everyone will see it this Sunday, ha ha ha , but I can easily proof that what I said is not true, it's a whole lot about nothing ...

Well, I would hate to think Godfather Peter R would do anything that would jeopardize the case. And I have no idea how Joran was going  to proof anything. Van Der Straaten linked him to the area he says he was and during the exact same time. Van Der Straaten nails him with his bogus cell phone triangulation.

Not that I believe any of that and still believe it was all at the Sloot murder compound. But the available evidence nails Joran's ass to the wall. And so much for the abducted twice in one night theory proposed by Anita.

If Joran was being followed by the KLPD or some other investigative body, it is theoretical that Mos did know Patrick was doing something... but he might not know what. He would know Patrick was hanging out with Joran and could even know Patrick had a previous record.... but then again, all the suspects were released when the got their letters. The could not be followed, tapped, or harassed.

hard to know what really happened.

Interesting Mos never mentioned that they were aware of what Peter R was doing when he made all of his statements.

+++

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: April 03, 2008, 01:24:53 PM »

Great idea!

Janet

Media email addresses:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=468.0

SM link to the Telegraaf article:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2745.msg370419#msg370419

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/3705073/_Familie_Van_der_Sloot_gedagvaard__.html

Klaas ... the above is a link to the article in Dutch.  Where did the translated copy which you posted come from?  Does Telegraff.nl/ Binnenland have an English link?

Thank you.

Janet

_____

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: April 03, 2008, 01:26:58 PM »

quote from Tomikosmom:

Considering the official statement released from the Prosecutor's Office on February 15, 2008 was clear that ... the investigation was ongoing and ... Joran was again a suspect ... I doubt that this lawsuit brought by Beth Holloway could proceed at this time.*

Janet

Janet...I can very well see this filing of the suit by Beth, as a ploy to force Mos' hand in the *waiting* game...this breaks the stalemate....

Destiny Wink

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: April 03, 2008, 01:30:06 PM »

I emailed it to the Aruban Press...LOL

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #797 on: April 03, 2008, 01:30:45 PM »

quote from Tomikosmom:

Considering the official statement released from the Prosecutor's Office on February 15, 2008 was clear that ... the investigation was ongoing and ... Joran was again a suspect ... I doubt that this lawsuit brought by Beth Holloway could proceed at this time.*

Janet

Janet...I can very well see this filing of the suit by Beth, as a ploy to force Mos' hand in the *waiting* game...this breaks the stalemate....

Destiny Wink

hmmm... good thinking Des... very good. Mos does nothing, so, Bram moves and forces Mos to either arrest Joran to protect the cover-up or the case gets possibly heard and the corruption aired...

wow!!! they are in a pickle... I LURVE IT!!!!   

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #798 on: April 03, 2008, 01:32:18 PM »

I emailed it to the Aruban Press...LOL

I've been emailing everything to the guy covering the case for CNN - Art Harris.

He said ~ "GREAT"!!!!

+++

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: April 03, 2008, 01:34:11 PM »

Morning Monkeys!  Another successful protest and Beth is filing suit.  Remember that if Joran is in a mental institution, it's probably so Tacopina can claim damages from Beth, Fox, CNN, JQK, Scared Monkeys, BFN, Jossy, Dr. Phil, Peter and Patrick and Art Wood.  Unless he stays there until he's deposed, I would think he couldn't claim to be psychologically unfit to answer questions.  (Oh, wait, he's always been psychologically unfit to tell the truth, but I guess that's different.   )

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.