April 30, 2024, 09:21:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #745 3/25 - 4/4/08  (Read 304374 times)
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #840 on: April 03, 2008, 04:52:43 PM »

Trudy

BIG PIMPIN'

Rob......did you find anything more than what I posted in the Shango thread?

I am interested on her being fired in March of 2005, per Charles Croes, and if she is in St, Maarten. Your search skills and resources are way better than mine and am hoping there is more!...TIA

She is a pretty big gal.  Maybe she has her own zip code.   jackb

http://www.thedailyherald.com/news/daily/k109/police109.html
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: April 03, 2008, 04:52:50 PM »

Thanks caesu and GBMW...Will Bram be able to review the files in Aruba?  TIA

caesu...any more on Rudy or Hendrik Croes...I am looking for something that puts Rudy in the Netherlands the end of May to June 3rd 2005.  TIA

i am still trying to find as much as possible on the Croes brothers.

did a quick search but could not locate him in the netherlands in that period.

then procureur-generaal Theresa Croes-Fernandes was however in the netherlands around that period.

end of june there was the half yearly tripartite summit between the three justice ministers, but this was in willemstad, curaçao.

http://www.korps-politie-suriname.com/nieuws/nieuwsbronnen%20internationaal/archief%20nieuwsbronnen%20internationaal/archief%20nieuwsbronnen-internationaal.htm

caesu...thanks...I read a post that said he arrived back from the Netherlands on June 3rd and have so far only seen interviews from June 4th...I will keep looking also

I have been checking into his Police Commissioners...one Trudy Hassel, appears went to St. Maarten 2007.  If you want the info I can post later.

Have you tried under VULTURE brothers?   jackb

Something just dawned on me.  A while back, Finbar or CAPS gave us a picture of Steve Croes siting in a car, and told us to look at the way his earlobes curl out.  Whoever it was said that this was hereditary and that we should look for someone else who's earlobes curl out.   Well, Rudy Croes has earlobes that curl out just like Steve Croes.  Have we ever determined whether they are related or not?
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #842 on: April 03, 2008, 04:56:45 PM »

Any news from Jossy?   It's waaayyyy tooooo quiet...could be the lull before the storm...

Rob...just called Diario...they are the only paper in Aruba that has the story...thanks to the Monkeys here....was told that they are in communication with the paper telegrafe (sp)...they have the search going for Urine...and awaiting for return calls from various people...it sounds from what I was told....that certain people are trying to deny what was printed in the article...and trying to *clamp* down on the press in Aruba....but as you have said before...the toothpaste is out of the tube....it's gonna get pretty messy I betcha....was promised info as it came into them...they asked that we/Monkeys keep sending any new info we get as it is NOT being discussed on Aruba by ANY press....I think the Diario is running with the story for tomorrow...was told to check the website then...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #843 on: April 03, 2008, 05:00:38 PM »

Thanks Des... salut

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: April 03, 2008, 05:01:36 PM »

If the court knew where to serve the process papers, does anyone think it's possible that a court ordered psychiatric evaluation was initiated?

Kind of like getting a pre-trial evaluation of the defendants mental state? is he fit to stand trial? Those evaluations seem like they are 25 + days when ordered here. But I don't know the official evaluation period.

I believe that whatever it is, if it is anything, is voluntary.  I don't think they are into removing any perpetrator's rights, with out a trial. Remember, "Joran is no longer the same boy". Natalee and Beth have caused such a change in Joran....

How much worse could he get?  He was already being like the son of Satan.  They need to think what a change he has made in other peoples' lives.    jackb
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: April 03, 2008, 05:07:02 PM »

Any news from Jossy?   It's waaayyyy tooooo quiet...could be the lull before the storm...

Rob...just called Diario...they are the only paper in Aruba that has the story...thanks to the Monkeys here....was told that they are in communication with the paper telegrafe (sp)...they have the search going for Urine...and awaiting for return calls from various people...it sounds from what I was told....that certain people are trying to deny what was printed in the article...and trying to *clamp* down on the press in Aruba....but as you have said before...the toothpaste is out of the tube....it's gonna get pretty messy I betcha....was promised info as it came into them...they asked that we/Monkeys keep sending any new info we get as it is NOT being discussed on Aruba by ANY press....I think the Diario is running with the story for tomorrow...was told to check the website then...

Hey all ya'll, been werkin n lurkin!

Destiny, You RAWK!

Existence is futile.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: April 03, 2008, 05:07:35 PM »

If the court knew where to serve the process papers, does anyone think it's possible that a court ordered psychiatric evaluation was initiated?

Kind of like getting a pre-trial evaluation of the defendants mental state? is he fit to stand trial? Those evaluations seem like they are 25 + days when ordered here. But I don't know the official evaluation period.

I believe that whatever it is, if it is anything, is voluntary.  I don't think they are into removing any perpetrator's rights, with out a trial. Remember, "Joran is no longer the same boy". Natalee and Beth have caused such a change in Joran....

How much worse could he get?  He was already being like the son of Satan.  They need to think what a change he has made in other peoples' lives.    jackb

Jack...Satan would disown him...

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: April 03, 2008, 05:11:13 PM »

It would be nice to have a full translation of Anita's speeches at Pauw and Witteman.  Besides describing the early Joran confession that must have been thrown out, Jo Friday at BFN has posted this:

Anita (to de Vries): I want to tell something, I was interrogated by the KLPD for four hours! I also remained silent. The questions were not aimed at finding the truth, but at "Joran must hang". These questions were asked in such a suggestive way: a whole story... and... what do you think about this? The judge intervened numerous times, like: what are you doing, mrs van der Sloot is not the suspect here. I do want to talk, I have wanted to talk from the get go. But from the start the Aruban interrogators questioned in such a way that the purpose was to as quickly as possible hang 3 boys, or one boy, or 2 boys

From Pauw and Witteman show, 2/3 way through it.

hmmmm....the judge wouldn't let them question Anita....who stayed silent as not to self incriminate?? 

Buckeye ... there are two full translations on the site.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2767.0

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2522.msg328035;topicseen#msg328035

++++++++++++

Klaas ... Yesterday I started a thread and ... posted another translation of the Pauw and Witteman interview with Devries and the VDS that I came across.  At that time I could not locate the transcript that you had posted.  If you want to double them up and ... delete one thread ... OK with me.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: April 03, 2008, 05:16:35 PM »

Something just dawned on me.  A while back, Finbar or CAPS gave us a picture of Steve Croes siting in a car, and told us to look at the way his earlobes curl out.  Whoever it was said that this was hereditary and that we should look for someone else who's earlobes curl out.   Well, Rudy Croes has earlobes that curl out just like Steve Croes.  Have we ever determined whether they are related or not?

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: April 03, 2008, 05:21:09 PM »

I know someone posted the Urine is still online playing poker...sorry I can't remember what Monkey posted that...but...if anyone has a recent screen capture, showing that Frankenhead is/has been tossing money to the wind....I'd be glad to see if I can get some interest in that being *exposed*...bet it would really piss-off some poor civil servents trying to feed their Families...just a devious thought of mine...they did ask for any *new* info...LOL

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: April 03, 2008, 05:23:09 PM »

Wow, caesu.  Is the opinion that a civil case can require questioning??  I mean, the opinion of those reading this?  I didn't know a civil trial, in Holland, would enable sworn testimony.  Is there a penalty for lying "under oath"?

Great news! Bram M. has said he wouldn't start this procedure if he wasn't pretty sure they would win (because the family had been through so much he didn't think it would be appropriate to start something they weren't likely to win).They want to gather the evidence for a civil case; it's just the preparation. They must answer the questions asked, so this could also be helpful to the ALE!
But they think Joran is placed in the psychiatric institution Altrecht (if this is true...there are a lots of reports he is in Germany) to be able to skip this kind of questioning.
And yes, there is a penalty for lying under oath; you could go to prison for a couple of months.

Thank you GMBW and Caesu for this latest news. What a better way to get them to testify! Can you tell if Joran being in the psych hospital is still rumor or true? Do you trust this source?

I really have no idea; Germany was mentioned a lot...we've been getting a lot of e-mails about this but no photos to go with it. Also Thailand is mentioned....but again; just rumours!
And the psych hospital isn't allowed to confirm / deny of course. De Telegraaf does give it as a fact though; not with a questionmark in any way. It states he is admitted to an open department of the facility for people with behaviour - phsych. problems. And then they say this might be just tactical; so Bert de Rooij can state Joran isn't capable to answer questions.

Johan555 just posted on the Dutch / English thread that he read somewhere that the legal process papers were actually sent to the phsych. facility in Altrecht.
[/quote]

They may be afraid Joran will be extradited to the US is why he is in Germany.  Remember the dude who stuffed his wife in a chest and put her in a closet and fled to Germany? Germany would not allow extradition until it was clear the death penalty was off the table.  The crime occurred in the US or the crime may have occured somewhere else and he and/or wife US citizen.  I have forgotten, but remember him fleeing to Germany.   Jackb
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: April 03, 2008, 05:23:57 PM »

True...the curled earlobes are a genetic trait passed on...hmmmmm....naw.....well maybe...ewwwwwwww

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: April 03, 2008, 05:41:44 PM »

Jack...Satan would disown him...

As posters on all Natalee forums are aware ... Tamikosmom has never been an advocate for Joran van der Sloot.

However ... I would not be suprised if ... at some point ... Joran is the one who Art and Beth are unknowingly referring to as being the catalyst for truth.  I am not talking about the Devries's video recording ... I am talking about genuine repentance.  I concede that I could not carry the huge burden of deceit that Joran has accumulated in his short lifetime and ... I consider myself to be very strong willed. (I know this comes as a complete shock to Monkeys. LOL)

The video recording tells me that Joran's life is spinning out of control and ... it is often when a person comes to the realization that there is no way out that he will bow ... genuinely repent ...  let God take away the burden ... ask God and those he has wronged for forgiveness  and ... then change his direction in life for the good.  At this point ... willingly accepting the consequences for passed discretions is where it is at.

This is my prayer.

Janet

+++++++++++++

Art Wood
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
December 1, 2005

WOOD: ... The reason this case could still be solved is because there are so many people involved in Natalee's disappearance and in the disposal of her body. When somebody talks, they're going to all go down. This is like a house of cards.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10295536/

Beth Holloway
OPRAH WINFREY SHOW
January 27, 2008

Oprah: So the case, they've said the case is closed, is it closed for you?

Beth: No, it's not closed for us, we've never really relied on an investigative approach to find an answer to Natalee. I think what we've relied on more heavily is that at any given moment something unexpected could happen and we really feel anyone could talk at any moment

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: April 03, 2008, 05:47:17 PM »

True...the curled earlobes are a genetic trait passed on...hmmmmm....naw.....well maybe...ewwwwwwww

My grandmother ... mother ... me and ... my daughter all have two  webbed toes.  The second and middle toe are fused half way up.  My grandmother and mother have passed but ... over the years we have all had lots of laughs over this distinguishable trait (deformity LOL) that identifies us all as related.

Janet

_____

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: April 03, 2008, 05:47:42 PM »

Janet...You do have a way with words....sigh...'tis a *gift* you have...very nice post!

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: April 03, 2008, 05:48:47 PM »

I never listen to the radio but I turned it on this afternoon to a local station.  I turned it on just in time to hear that this station is giving away a trip to Aruba!  This is bad enough but as some of you know I live in the same town as Natalee's aunt, uncles and cousins.  This is a small town and they are business people here!  I just got done sending an informative email to the General Manager of the radio station.  I gave him the website address here and urged him to contact me for more information.  I will be sure that Natalee's family has this information! 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: April 03, 2008, 05:50:56 PM »

Can any *Smart* Monkey find the phone number(s) to this place....I'm bored...

*the phsych. facility in Altrecht.*

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: April 03, 2008, 05:52:03 PM »

I never listen to the radio but I turned it on this afternoon to a local station.  I turned it on just in time to hear that this station is giving away a trip to Aruba!  This is bad enough but as some of you know I live in the same town as Natalee's aunt, uncles and cousins.  This is a small town and they are business people here!  I just got done sending an informative email to the General Manager of the radio station.  I gave him the website address here and urged him to contact me for more information.  I will be sure that Natalee's family has this information! 

Standing Ovation for Casa!!!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: April 03, 2008, 05:52:09 PM »

Janet...You do have a way with words....sigh...'tis a *gift* you have...very nice post!

The toes?

_____

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: April 03, 2008, 05:52:12 PM »

I know someone posted the Urine is still online playing poker...sorry I can't remember what Monkey posted that...but...if anyone has a recent screen capture, showing that Frankenhead is/has been tossing money to the wind....I'd be glad to see if I can get some interest in that being *exposed*...bet it would really piss-off some poor civil servents trying to feed their Families...just a devious thought of mine...they did ask for any *new* info...LOL

I was thinking the same thing you are.  I checked MySpace, Zorpia, and a few of his other sites and I haven't been able to find any activity on them for a long time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.